Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have specific plans as to what you will be doing after your PB/MM win?

Topic closed. 153 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 9 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7295 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2014, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You a total cretin, you know that?

Look up the word " loan" through Merriam Webster dictionary and you will find the following ..

1loan

noun  \'lon\

: an amount of money that is given to someone for a period of time with a promise that it will be paid back : an amount of money that is borrowed

: permission to use something for a period of time.

Now crawl back under that rock until you have the guts to post some meaningful topics.

My criticism was and still is your topics are redundant and not one LP member has debated or argued against that. Make an argument for how you're going to win a jackpot instead of using terms like "borrow money out" only make sense if English isn't your native language.

"You a total cretin, you know that?"

Your grammar is terrible as you probably were told several times. And stop assuming you have any authority to tell me or any other LP member what topics we can and can't comment on.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Or are you going with the " wait and see approach" once you have the check in hand?
    I will retire along with the wife, do some serious traveling from time to time to places we have not yet set foot on & get involved in charity work that involves helping the needy.
    My biological odometer still has miles to go before " l sleep" so to-speak.
    Of course as time progresses, we will adapt to the changing needs as necessary.
    What's your approach?

Already have specific plans in place...besides help immediate family, retire and relocate....be involved with a non profit organization for needy families/children, war department(wife) is "goin shoppin"(without me--thank God), build a new home someplace in the lower 48, travel on vacation and spend money in the USA (only)Patriot. Possibly have a cabin on a small rural lake/pond for getaways. Do some hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and ATVing. Visit friends(old and new)....maybe rent an RV and travel to various National Parks. That should keep us busy for the next 5 years..after that ?? Who knows........

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4102 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Already have specific plans in place...besides help immediate family, retire and relocate....be involved with a non profit organization for needy families/children, war department(wife) is "goin shoppin"(without me--thank God), build a new home someplace in the lower 48, travel on vacation and spend money in the USA (only)Patriot. Possibly have a cabin on a small rural lake/pond for getaways. Do some hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and ATVing. Visit friends(old and new)....maybe rent an RV and travel to various National Parks. That should keep us busy for the next 5 years..after that ?? Who knows........

You seem to have a clear vision in mind CDanaT...... 

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

My criticism was and still is your topics are redundant and not one LP member has debated or argued against that. Make an argument for how you're going to win a jackpot instead of using terms like "borrow money out" only make sense if English isn't your native language.

Your grammar is terrible as you probably were told several times. And stop assuming you have any authority to tell me or any other LP member what topics we can and can't comment on.

Does it look like l give a darn what you think? l wont even address your other %*(&%#@ comments- l will not be drawn into feeding your egotistical BS flame.

Goodbye Toad.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          931 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Does it look like l give a darn what you think? l wont even address your other %*(&%#@ comments- l will not be drawn into feeding your egotistical BS flame.

Goodbye Toad.

Hahahhahahaha too funny.

TX
            United States
            Member #121193
            January 4, 2012
            1637 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

You seem to have a clear vision in mind CDanaT...... 

Thanks Noise..... it's a plan for now..and as we all know, the only constant(s) in life is change and taxes. It will depend on the jackpot win(after taxes of course)..I try to avoid the cavil siuations/folks as much as possible, tend to usually engage with the friends/family who have minimal drama. I have learned over the years that when you get into a p*ssing contest with a skunk, you come out smelling like the skunk. Sorta why I don't do the facebook/twitter and other social media. I do like this forum & most of the folks on here because they have the same dreams and wants for a lottery jackpot win as I do. I see there are some irritants on this site as well......BUT, remember one thing,,,,"You can't fix Gormless"
            Best of luck to you and your plans as well !!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Unbelievable, Stanky.

First you say:  "My criticism was and still is your topics are redundant..."  Like somebody should care?

Then you say: "Make an argument for how you're going to win a jackpot instead of...blah, blah, blah..."  Javole, mein Kapitan!

Then you say: "..stop assuming you have any authority to tell me or any other LP member what topics we can and can't comment on." Why, do you own this site?

Do you ever read the crap you write and see how ridiculous and stupid you sound? It'd be really funny if you weren't so serious and critically stupid.

First you tell Noise Gate his topics are redundant and tell him to make an argument for how he can win a jackpot instead of what he wants to write about.

Then, unbelievably, you tell him he has no right to tell you what to do. 

You're a regular riot, Stank man. LOL

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2014, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Unbelievable, Stanky.

First you say:  "My criticism was and still is your topics are redundant..."  Like somebody should care?

Then you say: "Make an argument for how you're going to win a jackpot instead of...blah, blah, blah..."  Javole, mein Kapitan!

Then you say: "..stop assuming you have any authority to tell me or any other LP member what topics we can and can't comment on." Why, do you own this site?

Do you ever read the crap you write and see how ridiculous and stupid you sound? It'd be really funny if you weren't so serious and critically stupid.

First you tell Noise Gate his topics are redundant and tell him to make an argument for how he can win a jackpot instead of what he wants to write about.

Then, unbelievably, you tell him he has no right to tell you what to do. 

You're a regular riot, Stank man. LOL

You're still ticked off because I redundantly posted the Republican Party wanted to ban all forms of Internet gambling. And you're ticked because I showed how you blamed a clerk when you made a stupid mistake. Even if you could get multi-plays for a year and the clerk said "only for 1 week", why was it the clerk's fault when you didn't play it again? So much for your specific plans on spending that jackpot you never won because you were too lazy to renew multi-play tickets.

Noise has a problem with English language grammar, but it's still none of your business what I type to them. Seriously, I really hope you win a jackpot so you can "borrow out money" to all your groupies.

"Do you ever read the crap you write"

I don't read much of the crap you write because it's nothing but childish insults, lies, and Internet bullying. When are you going to figure out you can't bully me?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2014, 1:59 am - IP Logged

You're still ticked off because I redundantly posted the Republican Party wanted to ban all forms of Internet gambling. And you're ticked because I showed how you blamed a clerk when you made a stupid mistake. Even if you could get multi-plays for a year and the clerk said "only for 1 week", why was it the clerk's fault when you didn't play it again? So much for your specific plans on spending that jackpot you never won because you were too lazy to renew multi-play tickets.

Noise has a problem with English language grammar, but it's still none of your business what I type to them. Seriously, I really hope you win a jackpot so you can "borrow out money" to all your groupies.

"Do you ever read the crap you write"

I don't read much of the crap you write because it's nothing but childish insults, lies, and Internet bullying. When are you going to figure out you can't bully me?

I'm sure you think all real men are bullies, Stanky, and I bet you got your ass slapped around regularly for being a stool pigeon in school and at work.

Act like a man, not the mealy-mouthed, sniveling, whining, whimpering, gutless, spineless coward everybody knows you are.

You wouldn't run your mouth in my presence cuz you'd be spittin' out teeth (if you had any) within minutes but you go all Internet Commando in here.

And don't go trying to push the women around now cuz they'll hand your ass to you (as you've already found out) just like I always do.

So drop the long family tradition and act like a man.

BTW, don't forget to send me your address so I can send you my jockstrap to wear on your head.

Put the pouch over your nose and mouth and tell everybody in your trailer park that you're a fighter pilot.  LOL

TX
                    United States
                    Member #121193
                    January 4, 2012
                    1637 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:23 am - IP Logged

I'm sure you think all real men are bullies, Stanky, and I bet you got your ass slapped around regularly for being a stool pigeon in school and at work.

Act like a man, not the mealy-mouthed, sniveling, whining, whimpering, gutless, spineless coward everybody knows you are.

You wouldn't run your mouth in my presence cuz you'd be spittin' out teeth (if you had any) within minutes but you go all Internet Commando in here.

And don't go trying to push the women around now cuz they'll hand your ass to you (as you've already found out) just like I always do.

BTW, don't forget to send me your address so I can send you my jockstrap to wear on your head.

Put the pouch over your nose and mouth and tell everybody in your trailer park that you're a fighter pilot.  LOL

ROFLMAO......a Fighter pilot ?????........Now THATS HILARIOUS ROFL

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Goodbye Toad.

Shut the heck up for once. lol

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, BLAH!!!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2014, 5:29 am - IP Logged

ROFLMAO......a Fighter pilot ?????........Now THATS HILARIOUS ROFL

Well thank you, CD.

I kinda thought so my ownself.  Embarassed

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4784 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Thank you Ridge.  I also noticed that Ridge and 99.9 % of the other men do not go off the deep end when a female member expresses an opinion on a topic (especially one which they might have first hand expertise).  It is interesting to watch those few others who reply by bullying the women and state that:

1.) she has low self esteem and is worthless (too too funny) 2.) and/or threaten physical violence against them.  Psych 101 has a lot to say about such people. I'd be glad to compare my paycheck and education and contribution to society against these few anyday.

And ladies, continue to stand up for youselves to the small handful of bullies. You all have a right to express an opinion too, especially opionions that involve more than the posting of insipid icons.

J'aime La France.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40295 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Thank you Ridge.  I also noticed that Ridge and 99.9 % of the other men do not go off the deep end when a female member expresses an opinion on a topic (especially one which they might have first hand expertise).  It is interesting to watch those few others who reply by bullying the women and state that:

1.) she has low self esteem and is worthless (too too funny) 2.) and/or threaten physical violence against them.  Psych 101 has a lot to say about such people. I'd be glad to compare my paycheck and education and contribution to society against these few anyday.

And ladies, continue to stand up for youselves to the small handful of bullies. You all have a right to express an opinion too, especially opionions that involve more than the posting of insipid icons.

The overuse of emoties in place of actual words is growing old.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Page 9 of 11