Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you have specific plans as to what you will be doing after your PB/MM win?

Topic closed. 153 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 5 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
Member #118609
November 4, 2011
939 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Count me in as one of the fools that believe in winning, why in the world I be playing if I didnt believe in winning.  And why are you here?

And while I am at it, my plans are to help family, a few friends and my church.  I will also look to relocate.  I might even buy a used Mercedes Benz, or heaven forbid a Bentley.

Apologize for any typo errors, ipad doesnt work to well to make corrections, have to retype the whole thing.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2014, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

"Having any suggestions to increase our chances of at least matching the MM bonus number?"

Yes, buy more Quick Picks.

BTW, how many hot tubs will you have on your Lear Jet when you win?

"Yes, buy more Quick Picks."

How many QPs do you need to purchase to guarantee one matching the MM bonus number?

"BTW, how many hot tubs will you have on your Lear Jet when you win?"

You're assuming I would buy or bought a Lear jet; is that a TN thing where the TN Lottery cheated in four draws a day for over a month, you gulible TN players kept on playing doubles, triples and quads, and create specific plans for buying Lear jets?

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121193
      January 4, 2012
      1637 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

And while I am at it, my plans are to help family, a few friends and my church.  I will also look to relocate.  I might even buy a used Mercedes Benz, or heaven forbid a Bentley.

Apologize for any typo errors, ipad doesnt work to well to make corrections, have to retype the whole thing.

Lej, got to agree with you on helping family/friends and relocation. I would like to start a non profit to help needy familys,,Pass on the Mercedes or Bentley... Maybe have a new vehicle and definitely a new house and condo....travel and spend here in the USA only. Patriot

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7322 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Count me in as one of the fools that believe in winning, why in the world I be playing if I didnt believe in winning.  And why are you here?

Math is usually a problem when "all players" believe they will win PB or MM jackpots. What do you believe the odds are of all 151,535 LP members winning a MM or PB jackpot? 

"And why are you here?"

It's none of your business why me or 151,534 other LP are here. Did someone ask you why you're not a Premium or Gold member?

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7322 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

"I might even buy a used Mercedes Benz, or heaven forbid a Bentley."

So much for a specific plan.

Most of us have similar ideas of how we would spend large jackpot winnings, but we're not so obsessed with thoughts of winning we ignore the huge odds against us. Most jackpot winners help family, a few friends and their church, but doesn't mean they had specific plans on who or how much. The news forum is full of law suits where someone said how they would spend their winnings.

Considering the huge odds against, the question should be what are plans to help family, a few friends and your church without winning a MM or PB jackpot.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I wish you the best in winning!!!  But if the church you plan to help is a Muslim Church, then I hope all your wishful dollars fall on deaf ears.Evil Looking

Just kidding.  I love falafels.Lovies

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

i love that kitty cat Smiley

I love that pussy.Naughty

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2014, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

"If everybody found answers to the questions they wanted answered or wondered about by searching the archives, we would lose about 98% of the activity in the Forums."

Your answer is as lame as this topic. Even if this question was asked in a new topic once a month, Noise would justify it by saying not all members responded. Is your life that boring you're interested if fools are making specific plans for jackpots they will probably never win?

"he's from Kentucky"

I live there, but not from there so if you have a problem with people born and from KY, exchange your usual lame insults with them. Instead of changing the topic, what are your specific plans after winning an imaginary jackpot?

I wouldn't take what Ridge says personally.  After all he is drunk half the time.Sad Cheers

Taking the illogical train of thought, perhaps Ridge despises Kentucky because Ridge despises Harry Reid.

Mitch MCconell is from Kentucky.  And for some reason Mitch McConell cant get the smell of Harry Reid out of his pants.

So by circular logic, Ridge dislikes Kentucky because the smell of Harry Reid is on Mitch McConells butt, and thats only because they sat on the same seat.

And it wasn't even a throne seat.  It was more like a toilet seat with LED lights and USB charger.

Just thinking aloud here,

Thinking of...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

"If everybody found answers to the questions they wanted answered or wondered about by searching the archives, we would lose about 98% of the activity in the Forums."

Your answer is as lame as this topic. Even if this question was asked in a new topic once a month, Noise would justify it by saying not all members responded. Is your life that boring you're interested if fools are making specific plans for jackpots they will probably never win?

"he's from Kentucky"

I live there, but not from there so if you have a problem with people born and from KY, exchange your usual lame insults with them. Instead of changing the topic, what are your specific plans after winning an imaginary jackpot?

"Your answer is as lame as this topic."

Couple questions, numbnuts.

Where's all your threads with all the important interesting stuff you keep whining about?

Who's stopping you from posting it?

Is there only room for so many threads and Noise is using up all the slots and you can't post your super-interesting threads?

Why do you keep reading his threads if you hate them so much?

Are you demanding that everybody else quit posting threads so somebody will pay attention to yours?

I don't get it.

You act like an imbecile.

Post if you wanna post, you crabby old man, nobody's stopping you!

And if you don't like Noise's threads, stop reading them! WTF?

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    939 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

With this current admin I think there are tons that are falling thru the cracks.  Travel would definately be on the "to do" list.  I wish the best for you to win!  I would like to say buy usa but then I couldnt get my MB lol.

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      939 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

"Your answer is as lame as this topic."

Couple questions, numbnuts.

Where's all your threads with all the important interesting stuff you keep whining about?

Who's stopping you from posting it?

Is there only room for so many threads and Noise is using up all the slots and you can't post your super-interesting threads?

Why do you keep reading his threads if you hate them so much?

Are you demanding that everybody else quit posting threads so somebody will pay attention to yours?

I don't get it.

You act like an imbecile.

Post if you wanna post, you crabby old man, nobody's stopping you!

And if you don't like Noise's threads, stop reading them! WTF?

Rdgrnr, what a waste of time and effort that whackjob is, just seems like he has a real attitude problem.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Rdgrnr, what a waste of time and effort that whackjob is, just seems like he has a real attitude problem.

Yeah, don't hardly make sense does it?

Complaining about what somebody else posts when he ain't postin' nothin'.

But he keeps readin' and responding to the stuff he hates!

If stupid was fast food, he'd have a golden arch over his head.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                          Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4110 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

"last year l handed him his lunch because he kept pontificating and acting like the 700lb Gorilla around here."

Who did you hand his lunch to because it wasn't me?

"l was on the debate team in College so l can take and give."

LOL

The only thing debatable about the topics you start is whether or not you're hoping there are few fools actually believing they will win a MM or PB jackpot. Are you starting these topics so you can keep track of the lottery games ignorant members?

l handed you your lunch last year your pedantic drone. You not as smart as you would like others to think you are,why?-  because you are one forgetful clown. Since you love giving advice on doing a " Search"- do one yourself on the back and forth you had with me in 2013 and you will find that l even ended my comment with  " l just broke you" and with good reason. BTW- You remain broken.

You come across as one arrogant Imbecile. Its codgers like you who needs to get out more, see the world and stop passing judgement on other people or what they do. Have you even see the Ocean? You and those cousins of yours in this forum who are constantly looking to criticize anything need to get a life. Yeah, they your cousins alright- ( l can tell by your foreheads & beady eyes).

Now you can run along and play as well..

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

We're here to discuss how the lottery mechanics work. How will you ever expand your trouble shooting abilities if there aren't any opposing views?

There's nothing wrong with hoping you'll win, that's normal. What isn't normal is people, many of them, who believe 100% that they will eventually win a MAJOR JP in their lifetime. If you want me to discount that last sentence just to be in agreement with you and all the others, well, I can't. How can I fool myself despite the very factual evidence that exists.

With all due respect to you and everyone that I've offended, what part of  "99.9% won't win in their lifetime" don't you people understand.

Trust me, I'm really on your side. It would be nice If everyone could be big winners but life doesn't work like that. If everyone was rich, who'd do the dirty work? The odds don't seem to bother many people, it astounds me.

That's like saying "I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I WILL GET HIT BY A METEOR (PB, MM games) IN MY LIFETIME". 

Everyone can't win. lol

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                              Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4110 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Remember this Folks?

Ham Lake man steps up to claim one-third of the Powerball jackpot

• Article by: JENNA ROSS , Star Tribune 
                              • Updated: August 8, 2013 - 9:35 PM

College tuition for his kids, a car or two and a permanent vacation are on tap for Ham Lake’s new millionaire. 

Just last week, Paul White’s family was playing a game. Who in the group, the card asked, has a “financial plan that consists of playing the lottery”?

“Well, everybody picked my name,” White said, eyebrow <snip>ed. “And they thought it was funny then.”

On Thursday, White proved them wrong — or maybe right? The 45-year-old project engineer won a third of the $448.4 million Powerball jackpot with a ticket bought at the Holiday in his northern suburb of Ham Lake. At an afternoon news conference, White said he imagined winning so many times that he was confident, in a way, that it would happen. “I feel like it’s almost been coming,” he said.

With a big smile and quick wit, White also seemed prepared for the prime-time coverage he and two other lucky souls from New Jersey will earn after splitting the multistate game’s third-largest payout.

** All you Naysayers:  Stop thinking people are stupid for believing they can and will win...!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 5 of 11