Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TLC's The Lottery Changed My Life

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lejardin.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
Oklahoma
United States
Member #82391
November 12, 2009
6290 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I like the Slot Guru " pull your pants up say yes ma'am & yes sir " Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #142499
    May 13, 2013
    1183 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Watching Leroy and I have to say I don't think God made two people stupider than this. I love it when the son says he's the financial advisor and then says the tv was a great investment. That not even Tom Cruise has a tv like that. Did he really think those cheap knives were actually going to appreciate in value? Did he really think that at 31 he could retire just because his dad took home $1 million? And through all their ridiculous purchases had the gall to keep collecting food stamps. Sorry, but of all the episodes I've ever watched, those two irk me the most. That son needs to be chemically castrated so we can keep his DNA out of the gene pool.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Watching Leroy and I have to say I don't think God made two people stupider than this. I love it when the son says he's the financial advisor and then says the tv was a great investment. That not even Tom Cruise has a tv like that. Did he really think those cheap knives were actually going to appreciate in value? Did he really think that at 31 he could retire just because his dad took home $1 million? And through all their ridiculous purchases had the gall to keep collecting food stamps. Sorry, but of all the episodes I've ever watched, those two irk me the most. That son needs to be chemically castrated so we can keep his DNA out of the gene pool.

I needed this laugh. You wrapped it up quite neatly. Don't forget that the toilet from the first house is now a family heirloom.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        935 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2015, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Oh too funny......Teddi you have a way with words lol.

Unfortunately true.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          935 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2015, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I needed this laugh. You wrapped it up quite neatly. Don't forget that the toilet from the first house is now a family heirloom.

Omg i forgot the toilet.......hahahaha.

Watching the first episode right now... ..

Think I will go have a root canal when the Fick's are on, it is excruciating to watch.

United States
            Member #142499
            May 13, 2013
            1183 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

The worst thing is I don't think the toilet came in first in the cringe-factor moments in that episode. There were so many to choose from. And I still don't get how the $45 knife "investment" took precedence over him getting his teeth fixed. How does he have a mouth full of gum at 31? Jeff Foxworthy needs to put this in a redneck song and be done with it. But then that moron son might take it as a compliment. "Tom Cruise doesn't have a song written about him, Pa."

Oh to be a fly on the wall when the producers put this episode together.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4108 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2015, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Right Teddi. HOWEVER should you win the jackpot, l can see you bumping into Leroy and him " giving you advice"  on how to handle your new found Wealth while you Politely Nod your head  and say " Aha, right- how did things turn out for you by the way Leroy?"

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
                Member #142499
                May 13, 2013
                1183 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2015, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Right Teddi. HOWEVER should you win the jackpot, l can see you bumping into Leroy and him " giving you advice"  on how to handle your new found Wealth while you Politely Nod your head  and say " Aha, right- how did things turn out for you by the way Leroy?"

Absolutely not. There are some people who common courtesy would be wasted on. They wouldn't understand subtlety and even mild condescension would go right over their heads. They need to be told they're morons. Because I don't think they are aware.

Besides, I can just see TMZ posting an abbreviated clip of me nodding at them and it going viral that I agree with those idiots' POV.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely not. There are some people who common courtesy would be wasted on. They wouldn't understand subtlety and even mild condescension would go right over their heads. They need to be told they're morons. Because I don't think they are aware.

Besides, I can just see TMZ posting an abbreviated clip of me nodding at them and it going viral that I agree with those idiots' POV.

Besides, I can just see TMZ posting an abbreviated clip of me nodding at them and it going viral that I agree with those idiots' POV." Green laugh

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                    JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                    Member #141034
                    April 2, 2013
                    1408 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Leroy and Jeff Fick appeared in the "MOST ELIGIBLE MILLIONAIRE" episode. That son of his is going to blow a big hole through that wad of cash, if he hasn't already.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                      If you don't like it, spit it out!
                      United States
                      Member #4756
                      May 23, 2004
                      3433 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Leroy and Jeff Fick appeared in the "MOST ELIGIBLE MILLIONAIRE" episode. That son of his is going to blow a big hole through that wad of cash, if he hasn't already.

You're right!

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/241226

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                        Member #133462
                        September 30, 2012
                        5946 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2015, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

The worst thing is I don't think the toilet came in first in the cringe-factor moments in that episode. There were so many to choose from. And I still don't get how the $45 knife "investment" took precedence over him getting his teeth fixed. How does he have a mouth full of gum at 31? Jeff Foxworthy needs to put this in a redneck song and be done with it. But then that moron son might take it as a compliment. "Tom Cruise doesn't have a song written about him, Pa."

Oh to be a fly on the wall when the producers put this episode together.

If you ever the hit big one, have your tax attorney whisper, "Fick Fick Fick" in your right ear. Similar to what they did in Roman history when a general returned from battle victorious. This should definitely be enough to keep any one focused and grounded in the decision making process once those dollars hit the account! Jester

"Everything works  ONCE!"

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                          Happy California
                          United States
                          Member #157856
                          August 2, 2014
                          1515 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

The Victorious General returning to Rome would be accompanied by his slave who would whisper,"You are mortal" in his ear.  This kept his head from expanding with all kinds of emotions.

United States
                            Member #142499
                            May 13, 2013
                            1183 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2015, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

If you ever the hit big one, have your tax attorney whisper, "Fick Fick Fick" in your right ear. Similar to what they did in Roman history when a general returned from battle victorious. This should definitely be enough to keep any one focused and grounded in the decision making process once those dollars hit the account! Jester

I bow to you. That has got to be the best (and funniest) advice I have ever received on LP!!!

I wonder if there's a way to find an app to do that. Payng a lawyer to follow me around might get pricey.

homestead
                              United States
                              Member #158182
                              August 14, 2014
                              132 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Has Richard Lustig appeared on the show?