Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TLC's The Lottery Changed My Life

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lejardin.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3854 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2015, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

About five years back, Hasbro (the toy company) teamed up with Discovery to start a new channel called "the Hub", whose primary purpose was to show Hasbro's half-hour-toy-commercial cartoons. Last year, Discovery bought out Hasbro's share and rebranded it as "Discovery Family". It still shows a bunch of the cartoons, but they've also added other stuff like this show.

Ah-Ha,  (a moment)

Thanks Murgatroyd

That's why I didn't know I had the channel, just now remembered that it was called HUB when I first noticed it,

then shortly thereafter changed to DISCF.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
    Republic of Texas
    United States
    Member #57557
    January 9, 2008
    1095 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2015, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I checked for this on Xfinity to see if it was On Demand, but is not. However, the guide shows episodes being aired on 5/18 and 5/20 on Discovery Family. Episodes 7, 8, & 9 on the 18th starting 7 central. Episodes 4, 5, & 6 on 5/20 starting at 7 central. I set it as a favorite so I could find it easier. I used to be able to set a reminder for shows, but the new Xfinity won't do that for me.

While looking around, I found Lottery Changed My Life airing 5/20 Mega-Mansion Millionaires & 5/21 Workaholic Millionaires in the middle of the night if anyone wants to record the episodes. 

I checked HGTV for My Lottery Dream Home, but did not come up with anything. I enjoyed this show because of the new faces rather than the repeaters on LCML.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      932 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I checked for this on Xfinity to see if it was On Demand, but is not. However, the guide shows episodes being aired on 5/18 and 5/20 on Discovery Family. Episodes 7, 8, & 9 on the 18th starting 7 central. Episodes 4, 5, & 6 on 5/20 starting at 7 central. I set it as a favorite so I could find it easier. I used to be able to set a reminder for shows, but the new Xfinity won't do that for me.

While looking around, I found Lottery Changed My Life airing 5/20 Mega-Mansion Millionaires & 5/21 Workaholic Millionaires in the middle of the night if anyone wants to record the episodes. 

I checked HGTV for My Lottery Dream Home, but did not come up with anything. I enjoyed this show because of the new faces rather than the repeaters on LCML.

Thanks for all the information everyone. I cant find discovery family but will keep checking.  Will be watching Mega Mansions, that one episode is my favorite, that one and the hotel millionaire, what a contrast lol.

My Lottery Dream House was two episodes done by HGTV with host David Bromsted.  So far no more episodes have been shown and dont know if more are in the works. 

Thanks again for the info.  Is it me or does it seem the shows come on when the lottery pots gain momentum?