Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think that "God" or some other Higher Power has anything to do with. .

Topic closed. 148 replies. Last post 1 year ago by gogidolim.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Your hypnosis and dreams would pale in comparison to.....

Image result for sauron palantir

What's the name of that movie, i need to watch it !!! Thanks bro !

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Garyo1954,

The last sentence I your last post is right out of Bible prophecy.

Nice set up for a one world religion.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

l am covering all my bases by not simply speaking from a Christian POV. There are those who do not subscribe to the God of the bible. For instance Hindus consider their gods to be " higher powers". As l mentioned, no insults. I am not an idiot, l know what l am doing. For instance the Jewish people do not recognize Jesus as the Son of God. So your question is in many ways Moot.Play along or take your toys and go sit in the corner. 

So how are questions insults!?

Trump 2016!

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:19 am - IP Logged

l want to say you an Idiot- but l wont. If you looking for an apology, pick up a dictionary and look under " A". By the way l Capitalized Christian, Hindus, Jews and last but not least Gary.

You seem to have a Problem with Jesus. l do not know why nor do l really care because by simply reading your last response, one can tell that you have your very own demons you still doing battle with.

What's with the " Why aren't you in heaven?  How do you know l am NOT  communicating with you from heaven?... as l mentioned earlier- you assume much.

Goodnight Gary.

You response is hypocritical,  you can't even follow by your "no insults"  that says a lot about you.  The fact you typed what you thought of the person you are responding to, is pretty much a subtle insult, which means you violated your own no insult rule.  That is rich coming from you.

Trump 2016!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4102 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

What's the name of that movie, i need to watch it !!! Thanks bro !

I think it's the 3rd movie of Lord of the Rings..I think.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4102 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

So how are questions insults!?

..because this is a lottery Forum, not a Christian forum & attempting to  demean Jesus with a thread  l started is absolutely not allowed. I opened up this question to Atheists as well in my fairness something I wonder  your brain can fathom. By the way why do you ask questions in a thread you give " 1 star" which in my opinion shows you consider unworthy of mentioning? I would submit to you that I find your behavior hypcritical.. Don't you agree?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4102 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

You response is hypocritical,  you can't even follow by your "no insults"  that says a lot about you.  The fact you typed what you thought of the person you are responding to, is pretty much a subtle insult, which means you violated your own no insult rule.  That is rich coming from you.

I happen to have met Patrick Stewart- have you? He has a keen mind, unlike yours. I won't waste much on the rest of your post because it says a lot about yourself. Word of advice: Go to the nearest mirror in your house and take a long hard look at the face you see and ask yourself " Is this man honest?"

Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4102 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2015, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Did you by any chance read Silverlion's response to what you thought was my insult to his post? Apparently he " got it". Perhaps you ought to read further before jumping to the defense of another individual.

You remind me of those folks who you lend a novel  to and when you ask " How did you enjoy the book? "-  Their response is, l got half way through but didn't finish it.. l know how it ends!" 

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

he  who  seeks lottery  winnings and  pray  for  materialistic  things   weep

The materialistic "things" that you speak of falls in the category of exclusion !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4102 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2015, 9:45 am - IP Logged

The materialistic "things" that you speak of falls in the category of exclusion !

l thought that quote was from a Chinese proverb. 

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4102 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

As l always imagined..Release of the nuthounds.

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4102 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Here's to Hoping that one of the LP members wins either the MM / PB starting with tonight. May the powers that be- be with you on your quest.Dance

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                          Member #129822
                          June 28, 2012
                          357 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2015, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Let you be the judge.....

Proverbs 28:19 says, "Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies will have their fill of poverty." The gambler, however, hopes to get money without working; and if he should win the jackpot, he often quits his job, to revel in his wealth.

Big Smile

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77167
                            July 15, 2009
                            554 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I was raised Baptist/Methodist (Baptist church 1st and 3rd Sundays--Methodist church 2nd and 4th Sundays)I think God wants me to have good things--including money. The lottery is a legal way of doing that.  Play within your means until you get lucky.

I don't think God manipulates ping pong balls so one person or another will win.

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4102 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Let you be the judge.....

Proverbs 28:19 says, "Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies will have their fill of poverty." The gambler, however, hopes to get money without working; and if he should win the jackpot, he often quits his job, to revel in his wealth.

I Agree!

Page 4 of 10