Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think that "God" or some other Higher Power has anything to do with. .

Topic closed. 148 replies. Last post 1 year ago by gogidolim.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Ft. Washington, MD
United States
Member #159267
September 20, 2014
123 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Aaahhh, so refreshing to read. As usual, very well said Tia!

I've always thought of the higher power as simply Source or Creator of All and that the first most random act ever done that had 0% of being predicted in the history of consciousness, was first initiated by Source when it's Mind give rise to all that we see(and don't see). I see all other events of "randomness" as unique and yet still as inter-dependent chain-reaction derivatives of that initial most random first act. 

I also agree that Source doesn't have favorites and there is no person that wins because of being the "most good or most deserving".  I do believe though that as Fractals of Source or small creators ourselves, we have some measure of influence over random by physically, emotionally, mentally, and/or spiritually using the sum total of our individual lives and all that we've learned up to this moment in ways that can cause cause subtle to not so subtle shifts beyond random.; Just like we do on the LP in different types of forums to varying degrees of success. Being that we live on earth within a context of yin-yang or active vs. passive dualities(or trinities if you consider "neutral"), for example, hot vs. cold, male vs. female, good vs. bad and etcetera, Random also has its opposite. It's opposite, Order, has its own rules too, and  when studied, can possibly give a person a high and consistent winning percentage. Anyway... Thanks again Tia!

And thanks to noise-gate too for a stimulating thread!

Kola, your responses are intellectually stimulating to me and fascinating. Why? Because they make me think.  Order, now if you apply that to MM and PB, it's impossible for me to do. Even a scratch off game. Now pick 3 or 4. You could apply order and study them.  Being in the right place and time there is no way to know that.  It happens on it's own.  We never see us being in the right place or wrong place.  We could feel like we are in the wrong place when in reality it's really the right place. Or we could feel like we  are in the right place but it turns out we are in the wrong place and time. 

Oh NG sometimes comes with some interesting ideas for a thread. They ask valid questions.Thumbs Up I like your Sig of the Lottery lorekeepers. 

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2015, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Kola, your responses are intellectually stimulating to me and fascinating. Why? Because they make me think.  Order, now if you apply that to MM and PB, it's impossible for me to do. Even a scratch off game. Now pick 3 or 4. You could apply order and study them.  Being in the right place and time there is no way to know that.  It happens on it's own.  We never see us being in the right place or wrong place.  We could feel like we are in the wrong place when in reality it's really the right place. Or we could feel like we  are in the right place but it turns out we are in the wrong place and time. 

Oh NG sometimes comes with some interesting ideas for a thread. They ask valid questions.Thumbs Up I like your Sig of the Lottery lorekeepers. 

Hello Taurus$, thank you for your kind comments.

Applying order to the PB and MM may not be as impossible as you think. I do believe though its nearly impossible to do if one begins by first dis-regarding the draw order, and proceeds to re-arrange the draw numbers in an ascending or descending order. By doing that, one invites a certain kind of chaos in the mix. Why do that when Nature already presented the draw numbers to us in an order thats specificly unique to that draw and no other? If you re-arrange them in ascending order or in some of the other kinds of order out there, you scramble that draw's particular pattern. By working with draw numbers in the order they were drawn, patterns can be revealed, and better predictions can be made. I must must say though, that while I think putting draw numbers in ascending order may not be the most optimal, under certain caveats it can still be effective, for after all, one is still using the principle of "Order", no matter how super-imposed it may be. 

Applying or seeing an order to Scratch-off games would yes, be very challenging, but not impossible. There are ways to see the order in that too, but that's a more involved discussion and I'm afraid would take noise-gate's thread too far off track.

As far as being in the "right place & right time" to win the lottery is concerned, I think we do have the capacity to know it beforehand. "Place & time" happens to be an "event" occurring in nature. Nature, as you know, is constantly feeding us information through various mediums. Being that we are Nature itself, we know it intimately, and will always receive such information about being in the "right place & right time". Most of the time our minds our completely unaware of it. But sometimes our bodies may at least intuitively understand it on some level, so unbeknownst to us, you respond to some "gut feeling"(enteric nervous system in the tummy), buy a ticket, and lo and behold you win a $1 million. So to your point about the "right place and right time" happening on its own... We're all born being in tune with Nature and with an Imperative to co-create with it. We can either co-create with it by being Consciously Awake to the Present or co-create by default, being Asleep to the Present. 

Lastly, Taurus$, I mentioned in another post that the First Random Act in the History of Consciousness was the expansive energetic movement made by the Creator's Conscious Mind which gave rise to all that we see. I only called it "Random" by the way, because this act could not have been predicted, and didn't mean to imply that the Creator's Intention was random. There is a second part I omitted to say. While this First Random Act is the Seed of Creation, an ever-active principle, and is the Random Prime Generator of all that exists, it's creative expression though, The Fruit, is revealed in a Nature replete with Pattern and Order. Its a perfect marriage of Chaos & Order or Random & Pattern. They're Always found together side by side and hand in hand. But while I respect them both, Pattern is gentle on the eyes, and easier to befriend. I challenge you to assume that the many things that you may have thought unknowable about the Lottery are to a large degree knowable, because Pattern/Order is stitched into every fiber of fabric in the visible universe. That means it's stitched into every facet of you too. It's a reflection. So when we see it in the world, we can trust ourselves that we're seeing it somewhat clearly, and over time understand a little about how to use it.

Take care,

Koka

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Ft. Washington, MD
      United States
      Member #159267
      September 20, 2014
      123 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2015, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Hello Taurus$, thank you for your kind comments.

Applying order to the PB and MM may not be as impossible as you think. I do believe though its nearly impossible to do if one begins by first dis-regarding the draw order, and proceeds to re-arrange the draw numbers in an ascending or descending order. By doing that, one invites a certain kind of chaos in the mix. Why do that when Nature already presented the draw numbers to us in an order thats specificly unique to that draw and no other? If you re-arrange them in ascending order or in some of the other kinds of order out there, you scramble that draw's particular pattern. By working with draw numbers in the order they were drawn, patterns can be revealed, and better predictions can be made. I must must say though, that while I think putting draw numbers in ascending order may not be the most optimal, under certain caveats it can still be effective, for after all, one is still using the principle of "Order", no matter how super-imposed it may be. 

Applying or seeing an order to Scratch-off games would yes, be very challenging, but not impossible. There are ways to see the order in that too, but that's a more involved discussion and I'm afraid would take noise-gate's thread too far off track.

As far as being in the "right place & right time" to win the lottery is concerned, I think we do have the capacity to know it beforehand. "Place & time" happens to be an "event" occurring in nature. Nature, as you know, is constantly feeding us information through various mediums. Being that we are Nature itself, we know it intimately, and will always receive such information about being in the "right place & right time". Most of the time our minds our completely unaware of it. But sometimes our bodies may at least intuitively understand it on some level, so unbeknownst to us, you respond to some "gut feeling"(enteric nervous system in the tummy), buy a ticket, and lo and behold you win a $1 million. So to your point about the "right place and right time" happening on its own... We're all born being in tune with Nature and with an Imperative to co-create with it. We can either co-create with it by being Consciously Awake to the Present or co-create by default, being Asleep to the Present. 

Lastly, Taurus$, I mentioned in another post that the First Random Act in the History of Consciousness was the expansive energetic movement made by the Creator's Conscious Mind which gave rise to all that we see. I only called it "Random" by the way, because this act could not have been predicted, and didn't mean to imply that the Creator's Intention was random. There is a second part I omitted to say. While this First Random Act is the Seed of Creation, an ever-active principle, and is the Random Prime Generator of all that exists, it's creative expression though, The Fruit, is revealed in a Nature replete with Pattern and Order. Its a perfect marriage of Chaos & Order or Random & Pattern. They're Always found together side by side and hand in hand. But while I respect them both, Pattern is gentle on the eyes, and easier to befriend. I challenge you to assume that the many things that you may have thought unknowable about the Lottery are to a large degree knowable, because Pattern/Order is stitched into every fiber of fabric in the visible universe. That means it's stitched into every facet of you too. It's a reflection. So when we see it in the world, we can trust ourselves that we're seeing it somewhat clearly, and over time understand a little about how to use it.

Take care,

Koka

Welcome Kola. So you have me thinking again.

So you are saying that by looking at the numbers in ascending and descending order eg. 6-8-12-35-64, i am inviting chaos. Now if i look at them the way they came out in exact order of that draw 35-6-12-64-8, I could detect a pattern emerging. Hmmm now the way i have been looking at the draw nbrs is looking at them as low to high and trying to predict which high nbrs will end in pairs, ex. - this draw may have ended like this - 6-8-43-48-50- previous draw was 3-13-17-42-52. Other previous draws have ended in the 50's so i assumed the next draws are going to end up something like that but then i get thrown off and the next draw ends in say the 60's and the other nbrs with it are way off from what i thought would be there. 

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4802 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

garyo1954,

Nowhere does Christian doctrine say half person / god.

It's fully human and fully God.

The muslim 'Jesus' isn't Jesus either. They say it was a substitute that was crucified and Jesus is going to come back and say he had it all wrong, and he's now a muslim and is going to kill all the Jews and Christians.

Maybe you should speak of religions you know about, if any.

You also might want to consider Messianic Jews.

How did I miss this thread? Beautiful response Coin Toss. Remember as well that the Muslim "savior" married girls as young as 6.... and we all know what that is called.

J'aime La France.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2015, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Welcome Kola. So you have me thinking again.

So you are saying that by looking at the numbers in ascending and descending order eg. 6-8-12-35-64, i am inviting chaos. Now if i look at them the way they came out in exact order of that draw 35-6-12-64-8, I could detect a pattern emerging. Hmmm now the way i have been looking at the draw nbrs is looking at them as low to high and trying to predict which high nbrs will end in pairs, ex. - this draw may have ended like this - 6-8-43-48-50- previous draw was 3-13-17-42-52. Other previous draws have ended in the 50's so i assumed the next draws are going to end up something like that but then i get thrown off and the next draw ends in say the 60's and the other nbrs with it are way off from what i thought would be there. 

Yes Taurus$, thats what I'm saying, that by putting your numbers in ascending order, 6-8-12-35-64, invites chaos because it scrambles the specific order that the Wisdom of Nature presented in the form of 35-6-12-64-8. The pattern that could have been derived from nature's gift would have been nullified. I did say though that with a few caveats, putting it in ascending order can still be somewhat okay, because Order in general is a good thing, no matter how superimposed it may be. Our penchant to re-order the natural order that has been given can still work, because being a part of Nature ourselves, humanity has a good ability to re-fashion Nature, simply, elegantly and efficiently, according to our mind's eye. Hopefully we can do it with the proverbial "minimum waste & less friction".

You said you could already detect a pattern emerging from the draw of 35-16-12-64-8. That's great. Given that you know using one draw is not enough, when you start using 2 draws or more, even further patterns may emerge to help you make better predictions.

Your way of looking at numbers from low to high, and trying to predict which high numbers will end in pairs is valid. I have yet to have find anyone's method or system not work to some degree provided they spent a lot of quality time with it to learn most of the ways in which it "ticks". I find some people don't stick with their uniquely wonderful ways of seeing the lottery for a deep and long enough time to grow it. So with that being said, please don't take my lottery ideas too seriously:-). If some of the concepts resonate with you and you can use one small idea at later time, great, if not, quickly relegate it to the dustbin. I still consider myself a lottery newbie. I'm trying to grow and learn as well, even as I stumble along.

Be well Taurus$!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2015, 9:41 am - IP Logged

i think a higher power has the ability to give you numbers to play in a game of chance but the netting and receiving it can be altered for the lottery controller to let it net on who they want to get it.   i have several tickets ranging from pic 3 through cash5 will all the exact numbers that have came out but not on the dates of drawing. when you call for help for funding they can program that certain group that that they like to oppress and say no funding whether its housing or child support. i feels drawings should be done to help important things like housing and child support but they dont want to meet their needs. they want to alter the nettings to give winnings to the people in the lottery controllers group. you can pm if you dont believe me.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
              Happy California
              United States
              Member #157856
              August 2, 2014
              1522 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Kola,  Look at the numbers seven and eleven.   Take the letter " s" away from seven. What is left ?  Even.

Take the letters " el" away from eleven. What is left ? Even

They both spell even but in reality they are odd.

I got this trick from Dennis Sanfilipo . He won $39,000,000.00 from the Lottery , either PB or MM, in Oregon.

I saw him on a You Tube video.  Under "Lottery Documentary".

Dennis purchased eleven tickets at exactly 11:00 in a leap year.  February 29, which if you add 2 plus 9 equals 11.

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                Nova Scotia
                Canada
                Member #9934
                December 27, 2004
                884 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I believe that God give's us the instinct's to make decision's and buying lottery ticket's as well. Sometime's, whether to purchase a ticket or not.

Like today I bought a lotto max for tonight and my mind told me to buy it at the grocery store, but instead I went to the drug store to buy it. Not sure if that was the right way to go, but I will find out tonight, if I am lucky enough to win, anything!

I wish everybody good fortune, with their ticket's, and hope that you win, what you need, to improve, your live's!I Agree!

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1528 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Kola,  Look at the numbers seven and eleven.   Take the letter " s" away from seven. What is left ?  Even.

Take the letters " el" away from eleven. What is left ? Even

They both spell even but in reality they are odd.

I got this trick from Dennis Sanfilipo . He won $39,000,000.00 from the Lottery , either PB or MM, in Oregon.

I saw him on a You Tube video.  Under "Lottery Documentary".

Dennis purchased eleven tickets at exactly 11:00 in a leap year.  February 29, which if you add 2 plus 9 equals 11.

Thank you for sharing that music*!

United States
                    Member #114502
                    August 1, 2011
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2015, 1:19 am - IP Logged

i got 4 powerball numbers tonight but in wrong order.  im still trying

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5615 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2015, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

i got 4 powerball numbers tonight but in wrong order.  im still trying

It doesn't matter what order they are drawn. If you got 4 numbers on one line you won $100, 4 numbers on one line with the powerball and you won $10,000 (without power play).

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4110 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I believe that God give's us the instinct's to make decision's and buying lottery ticket's as well. Sometime's, whether to purchase a ticket or not.

Like today I bought a lotto max for tonight and my mind told me to buy it at the grocery store, but instead I went to the drug store to buy it. Not sure if that was the right way to go, but I will find out tonight, if I am lucky enough to win, anything!

I wish everybody good fortune, with their ticket's, and hope that you win, what you need, to improve, your live's!I Agree!

How would your god notify you to purchase your tickets at either the grocery or drugstore Elizabeth 03? How would you verify the suggestion as coming from a higher source? What if a demon is pulling the strings? 

I am curious.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #77167
                          July 15, 2009
                          556 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2015, 7:50 am - IP Logged

How would your god notify you to purchase your tickets at either the grocery or drugstore Elizabeth 03? How would you verify the suggestion as coming from a higher source? What if a demon is pulling the strings? 

I am curious.

NG, you are asking a question with countless answers.  What makes a person decide not take a particular plane then later that plane crashes?  Or someone who picks scratch offs by color (red, purple, green) and win. You can call it whatever you like-intuition, a sixth sense, a feeling, a hunch-but it happens.  God gets credit for good things, demons for bad things. Like lottery losers--God let them win then the devil in them made them lose it by not handling it wisely.

Life is simple, humans complicate it.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5615 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

NG, you are asking a question with countless answers.  What makes a person decide not take a particular plane then later that plane crashes?  Or someone who picks scratch offs by color (red, purple, green) and win. You can call it whatever you like-intuition, a sixth sense, a feeling, a hunch-but it happens.  God gets credit for good things, demons for bad things. Like lottery losers--God let them win then the devil in them made them lose it by not handling it wisely.

"Life is simple, humans complicate it".

To me, that is a profound statement.

Thanks.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                              Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4110 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

True. That is why on occasions l look forward to" Yes or No " answers. Could your" lottery Losers" statement be interpreted as millions of players never winning the jackpot because the devil has prevented them from pulling it off as well,  after all it's been said that his nothing but a mischief maker?  It's also been said  " the devil is in the details".

Peace.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Page 7 of 10