Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks -111/+222..and observation high pair chart

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes you did.  I don't think he said to play every pair. If he posted 38 different pairs would most members use them all?  No!  They use filters,due digits,sums,repeat digits before they decide.

The smart players play recent digits and some recent digits could be mixed with the ones shown.  Its not always gloom or doom,oh my gosh I found a fault in this persons system.  I've used  it and I don't use every pair.  If it comes close to my other workouts its a good thing.  There are information :widths,roots,last sums digits,sums that a seasoned player uses.  Something to chew on.

Idea

I didn't ask you lakerben, I asked Goseahawks. Why you feel the need to jump in whenever I ask somebody else something I don't know.

And if you read his post, the second part which I am referencing there, he suggested if you are budgeting to use his set of 30 boxed combos, that one would hit ever 10 days or so, and that would be a profit. 

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Many ways to reduce a group of numbers down to playable quantity. Sums, key digits, digits out, vtracs, pairs, etc.

Of course these are based on past results. Which you have stated many times you believe have no effect on the next draw.

So, the best odds for YOU are to keep track of the odds and play accordingly. 

BTW, have you ever posted any predictions other than State of the Day challenge? Do you have a set method or system that works for you?

Jayhawk58-

I assume you were referencing me here, even though you replied to lakerben. I respectfully asked Goseahawks some questions about the system. Is a person not allowed to ask questions here unless they've posted their own system?

Have I ever posted any prediction other than State of the Day challenge? A couple times in Pick 3 Wisconsin. 

Do I have a set method or system that works for you? Not particularly, I am watching, learning, and asking questions here. When things don't seem to add up I may point that out. 

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11157 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I didn't ask you lakerben, I asked Goseahawks. Why you feel the need to jump in whenever I ask somebody else something I don't know.

And if you read his post, the second part which I am referencing there, he suggested if you are budgeting to use his set of 30 boxed combos, that one would hit ever 10 days or so, and that would be a profit. 

I don't see him logged on.  I spared him the trouble of redundancy.  Time is precious my friend.  We are a team in this lotto universe.  Rah,rah.

You just got two great responses for the price of one.  No deception just the truth.  Big pockets mean many combos either wins or losses.  Its all commen sense no need to go over the same multiple ticket thing over and over and over.  Bash  Since you like percentages that means 100% win or loss.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't see him logged on.  I spared him the trouble of redundancy.  Time is precious my friend.  We are a team in this lotto universe.  Rah,rah.

You just got two great responses for the price of one.  No deception just the truth.  Big pockets mean many combos either wins or losses.  Its all commen sense no need to go over the same multiple ticket thing over and over and over.  Bash  Since you like percentages that means 100% win or loss.

Right. But its his system, why don't you just let him answer for it?? I wasn't begging for an immediate response. I can wait for him to get back to it no problem.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11157 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Right. But its his system, why don't you just let him answer for it?? I wasn't begging for an immediate response. I can wait for him to get back to it no problem.

Chill out bro.  Go fishing it's relaxing and clears the mind.  Don't over analyze things it only muddles the end result. 

Dance

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #42083
            June 27, 2006
            527 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Jayhawk58-

I assume you were referencing me here, even though you replied to lakerben. I respectfully asked Goseahawks some questions about the system. Is a person not allowed to ask questions here unless they've posted their own system?

Have I ever posted any prediction other than State of the Day challenge? A couple times in Pick 3 Wisconsin. 

Do I have a set method or system that works for you? Not particularly, I am watching, learning, and asking questions here. When things don't seem to add up I may point that out. 

"Now, for those wanting to be on a budget, I suggest picking out the mix pairs;

56,58,67,69,78,89 ....adding 0,1,2,3,and 4 to all, giving you 30 box combos, doing it this way, grants you a hit within 10 days avg. with some profits."

I can answer this for by using my own state-KS- as an example...... 3 of the "budget pairs" hit in 9 days, night draw, and several in Mid draw. Oh yeah, your own state......twice in 7 days.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

"Now, for those wanting to be on a budget, I suggest picking out the mix pairs;

56,58,67,69,78,89 ....adding 0,1,2,3,and 4 to all, giving you 30 box combos, doing it this way, grants you a hit within 10 days avg. with some profits."

I can answer this for by using my own state-KS- as an example...... 3 of the "budget pairs" hit in 9 days, night draw, and several in Mid draw. Oh yeah, your own state......twice in 7 days.

So you're saying it doesn't work for KS and WI?

SWMcCaig's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #155206
                May 11, 2014
                1901 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2016, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

So you're saying it doesn't work for KS and WI?

I believe, if you read the original instructions, that he is saying his analysis is that it's working 2 to 3 times BETTER than promised in those particular states. In OK, this system has hit once in the last 10 days (it lost money).

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I believe, if you read the original instructions, that he is saying his analysis is that it's working 2 to 3 times BETTER than promised in those particular states. In OK, this system has hit once in the last 10 days (it lost money).

I see. I know lakerben hates to look at the numbers, but some of us do. If you are playing 30 singles combos boxed, with any 30 random combos you'd expect them to hit every 5-6 draws over time. So, I guess the promise of every 10 days wouldn't have been much of a promise.

Anyways, I would understand that was more of an off the cuff remark in the first place versus something tested out.

Also, the 2 or 3 times better than promised is still not profitable.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11157 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Try less picks until  you build a bankroll.

I say 30 singles is too much if you bet everyday. 

The +111 always is in the ballpark. Find something through back testing that works and stick with it.  Then add a couple of picks when the time is right.  Two to three dollars a night is plenty.

You may try and cover with 456,654 564, etc 789,897,809 etc.  tons of picks and then something like  001 hits.  That's the lottery mystery.  I played the heck out of 191 for 10 plays and dropped it and then it hit.  That's the way it goes.  Some people are good with numbers and timing.  I hit the heck out of the Nm Roadrunnercash 3 of 5 all the time but that only pays $5.  No kidding.  Some states 3 of 5 pays at least $50.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                      Houston Texas
                      United States
                      Member #171289
                      January 5, 2016
                      359 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

What about Texas

Madison, WI
                        United States
                        Member #172977
                        February 11, 2016
                        515 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

What about Texas

What about it?

BabyBoy33's avatar - poop
                          Houston Texas
                          United States
                          Member #171289
                          January 5, 2016
                          359 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I Did This Pick 3 Eve Last 2 Draws

4/7/16 013

4/6/16 222

013+222=235

235-111=124

124+222=346

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2016, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I Did This Pick 3 Eve Last 2 Draws

4/7/16 013

4/6/16 222

013+222=235

235-111=124

124+222=346

Yes, then you put those two results in order:

1 2 3 4 4 6

Then make your pairs from those digits:

12 13 14 16 23 24 26 34 36 44 46

According to Goseahawks, one or more of those pairs will show in the next 6 draws, or the entire combo in 7 draws.

new jersey
                              United States
                              Member #150815
                              December 31, 2013
                              513 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

good  job  goosy   i  backtracked  jersey   works  fine,   now  i  have  another  great  filter  to  work with i  give  u  credit aaa