Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks -111/+222..and observation high pair chart

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Goseahawks.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
new jersey
United States
Member #150815
December 31, 2013
513 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

i  agree  its a  good  filter  to  use      tweak it to  your  likes   and  narrow  it  down  to  like  3   pairs  and  your  in

United States
    Member #42083
    June 27, 2006
    491 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2016, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Goseahawks MINUS -111, PLUS +222 SYSYTEM, using LOTTO MATH

Take the last 2 hits, add them together. Once added, subtract -111 from it, (keeping) your
    results. Now add 222 to your result, while maintaining your original results. You should end
    up with 6 digits. Now wheel those 6 digits into,(2) digit pairs. Within 5 days, one or more of those pairs will show. NOTE!!, SOMETIMES THE ENTIRE FUTURE COMBO, IS WITHIN THE 6 DIGITS, WITHIN 5-7 DAYS ...THIS THEORY ALSO WORKS FOR THE PICK 4. ONLY THING DIFFERENT, YOU HAVE A 3 DIGITS TRIAD OR WHEEL ALL 6 DIGITS, TO GET THE FULL BOX COMBO. FOLLOW SAME STEPS AS PICK 3.

example CA MIDAY WEND MARCH 9TH..LAST HIT---       750
                                 TUES  MARCH 8TH..PREVIOUS-      +779
                                                                                    --------
                                                                                      429
                                                                                   -  111
                                                                                   =====
                                                                                      318-SAVE
                                                                                   + 222
                                                                                   ---------
                                                                                      530-SAVE

NOW TAKE BOTH SAVE GROUPS, AND SORT LOW TO HIGH......013358...MAKE INTO PAIRS...01 03 05 08 13 15 18 33 35 38 58 ...

WITHIN 6 DAYS ONE OR MORE PAIRS WILL SHOW ,ARE THE ENTIRE COMBO WILL SHOW WITHIN ALLWITHIN 7 DAYS

MARCH16-854
    MARCH 15-734
    MARCH14-801..01,18,08...ENTIRE COMBO
    MARCH 13-527
    MARCH 12-730...03 PAIR
    MARCH11-708..08 PAIR AGAIN
    MARCH 10-082..08 PAIR...WITH IN 5 DAYS PAIRS SHOWED A LOT. WITHIN 6...801 HIT...

Do pick 4 the same way
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=======-----------------------------------------------------------

GOSEAHAWKS PICK 3 OBSERVATION HIGH DIGIT PAIR CHART.

In this chart, time or timing is a factor within 6 days. Here is a list of evens/odds/and mixs high digit pairs that hits in any states pick 3 game within 6 days. Base on my extensive research and attention to the game, Ive notice that these pairs shows often. Why,is because they have too. THE KEY DIGITS TO GO WITH EACH PAIR ARE; 0,1,2,3,AND 4.

Here are the pairs;

55 56 57 58 59
    66 67 68 69
    77 78 79
    88 89

Now, for those that wants to be on a budget, I suggest picking out the mix pairs;
    56,58,67,69,78,89 ...adding 0,1,2,3,and 4 to all, giving you 30 box combos, doing it this way, grants you a hit within 10 days avg. with some profits

It Works!!

I just back tested this against KS draws. 

April 2 and 3 EVE   753            409            409             123689    12  13  16  18  19  89

756            -111          +222                                  23  26  28  29 

409             398           621                                          36  38  39

68  69

4/4 028

4/5 889

4/6 089

4/7 189

4/8 196

Can do the same for several other draws together as in illustration. Easy for me as I track repeat pairs. All these were in the mix as I matched to Vtracs. Should be able to do the same even if not tracking pairs. Not a vtrac believer? I can probably make you think about it again.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      353 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2016, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Ok heres the scoop....first this is supposed to be fun..second of all these people come here all the time with ideas to help you win or just observe for whatever reason, and they are great people. Do their ideas always work? A lot of times they do some not as good as others or in all states all the time, but the authors deserve credit and respect for their efforts. Now YOU as ive seen your other postings come on here with a Bully nasty attitude looking for an argument and a fight for whatever reason..always looking to scrap with somebody. Maybe too much cheese in your diet??? You no doubt go to the pub each night just lookin for trouble trying to stir things up. Perhaps this isnt the place for you...we are all here to help each other and enjoy sharing ideas ect...you should pick your fights someplace else... have you tried a laxative????

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2016, 9:23 am - IP Logged

This post refers to Wisconsins postings.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok heres the scoop....first this is supposed to be fun..second of all these people come here all the time with ideas to help you win or just observe for whatever reason, and they are great people. Do their ideas always work? A lot of times they do some not as good as others or in all states all the time, but the authors deserve credit and respect for their efforts. Now YOU as ive seen your other postings come on here with a Bully nasty attitude looking for an argument and a fight for whatever reason..always looking to scrap with somebody. Maybe too much cheese in your diet??? You no doubt go to the pub each night just lookin for trouble trying to stir things up. Perhaps this isnt the place for you...we are all here to help each other and enjoy sharing ideas ect...you should pick your fights someplace else... have you tried a laxative????

I agree 100%.  There are others too. But hang in there or use the report feature.

The laxative part is hilarious!

Coffee

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Ohio
            United States
            Member #157792
            July 31, 2014
            1130 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

It Works!!

I just back tested this against KS draws. 

April 2 and 3 EVE   753            409            409             123689    12  13  16  18  19  89

756            -111          +222                                  23  26  28  29 

409             398           621                                          36  38  39

68  69

4/4 028

4/5 889

4/6 089

4/7 189

4/8 196

Can do the same for several other draws together as in illustration. Easy for me as I track repeat pairs. All these were in the mix as I matched to Vtracs. Should be able to do the same even if not tracking pairs. Not a vtrac believer? I can probably make you think about it again.

Great job jay. Can you help me understand how to track pairs and vtracs. If you will please pm the info to me

Thanks.

United States
              Member #42083
              June 27, 2006
              491 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Great job jay. Can you help me understand how to track pairs and vtracs. If you will please pm the info to me

Thanks.

You've got mail.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                seattle
                United States
                Member #152111
                February 5, 2014
                1310 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a while.....dealing with future back surgery,,,been in the hospital for a few days, now im out on leave of absence,,,i see you guys are conversing over the post,,,all im going to say about it ,if it works, deal with it..I've spent some time on it trying to make it work for myself and u guys. As u guys know, I post  lots of systems Some good and others are betters..Im only here to help . If it doesn't appeal to any of your likings, Please move on. These systems are just  a tools. Nothing perfect about them..U don't have to play all the pairs that come with it..,because I wouldn't. But using other tools, such as, studying your own states p3/4 game, and  using keys/ QPS, AND being an experience smart player etc..helps u narrow it down, That's the key..each state is different, and the results will be slightly different, but the outcome will be the same with using this system . I try my best, before posting, to make sure it works for all states..Again it aint perfect, so stop whinning..So as for as this system goes again, i can assure u that the pairs or full combo will show in the timely matter I have said they would..good luck to all.

reddog's avatar - patch
                  Greensboro, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #1616
                  June 5, 2003
                  1287 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a while.....dealing with future back surgery,,,been in the hospital for a few days, now im out on leave of absence,,,i see you guys are conversing over the post,,,all im going to say about it ,if it works, deal with it..I've spent some time on it trying to make it work for myself and u guys. As u guys know, I post  lots of systems Some good and others are betters..Im only here to help . If it doesn't appeal to any of your likings, Please move on. These systems are just  a tools. Nothing perfect about them..U don't have to play all the pairs that come with it..,because I wouldn't. But using other tools, such as, studying your own states p3/4 game, and  using keys/ QPS, AND being an experience smart player etc..helps u narrow it down, That's the key..each state is different, and the results will be slightly different, but the outcome will be the same with using this system . I try my best, before posting, to make sure it works for all states..Again it aint perfect, so stop whinning..So as for as this system goes again, i can assure u that the pairs or full combo will show in the timely matter I have said they would..good luck to all.

I Agree!

US Flag

Madison, WI
                    United States
                    Member #172977
                    February 11, 2016
                    515 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Goseahawks-

On your first system:

You're example, due to two of the digits being 3s, creates 11 pairs. If all the digits were different, there would be 12 pairs. Have you looked at whether the pairs created with this system hit any more than 11 or 12 random pairs?

I ask because 11 or 12 pairs covers an immense amount of potential boxed combos. 1 pair with 2 different digits covers 54 of the 1000 potential combos if you are playing boxed. It would seem that picking almost any 11 or 12 pairs is going to give you hits over a 6 or 7 day period.

Also, how do you deal with this over time? Do you play the pairs for those 6 or 7 days before moving on to different pairs? Each day there would be new pairs suggested because the last 2 results would give a different sum. If you get a new set each day and play each of those for 6 or 7 days then you are likely covering a majority of the potential pairs out there.

Was there really something so terrible about what I said here???

Madison, WI
                      United States
                      Member #172977
                      February 11, 2016
                      515 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

On your second system:

Similar issues here. You are covering a large amount of potential boxed plays with these pairs. Even your budget play calls for playing 30 boxed combos. If you get a hit every 10 days with those, how do you make a profit? At $.50/play, you are spending $15.00 a day, $150.00 in 10 days, with a $40.00 win?

Am I missing something?

Or here???

Madison, WI
                        United States
                        Member #172977
                        February 11, 2016
                        515 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Who are the bullys??? Find a post where I've been using put-downs and name calling? There's several here, looks like you are deciding to join them, who use those tactics all the time. Someone says something they disagree with, they respond with a bunch of put downs, name calling, and bullying. Sometimes its more like a kindergarten playground than a discussion forum.

The topic of the forum is to discuss lottery systems.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                          Broken Arrow, OK
                          United States
                          Member #155206
                          May 11, 2014
                          1875 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Guys/Gals, this is really starting to get old.....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Madison, WI
                            United States
                            Member #172977
                            February 11, 2016
                            515 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Guys/Gals, this is really starting to get old.....

Well SWMcCaig,

It appears that the only thing accepted here is to high-five and hoo-raa for any system anyone makes here. Do not ask questions, point out faulty math, and for sure, never talk about whether something actually works or not.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                              Broken Arrow, OK
                              United States
                              Member #155206
                              May 11, 2014
                              1875 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2016, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

If you have a question, ask it. If you have something to offer, give it. If it's not for you, simply move on.....very simple.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson