Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 12 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2016, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Amazing how people complain....Free suggestions on how to interpret patterns should be studied not criticized...

If you study as suggested and it turns out there's nothing to the "patterns", then what?

chicago, illinois
    United States
    Member #109780
    April 19, 2011
    3 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2016, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Love these patterns Dr. Miracle .....gotta be patient, they work....if it were that simple everybody would win everyday......Its irritating to see soo many critics...Keep doing what you do....I'm sorry I don't have a pattern or system to share.

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
      ohio
      United States
      Member #5030
      June 11, 2004
      17734 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

yes, ive look at the thread, yes, i notice the 358 and the 279 pattern. i am confused though, lm looking at your example, out of those doubles, i dont see none of them matching by the dates. are we suppose to use 5209 or the other patterns numbers to match our pair or double, or are we using the dates to get the match. can you explain it further? also, what did you think of this, what i saw for ohio lottery?

the 23rd came 082

the 25th came 810 

am i following the dates or the 358 pattern number?

Florida
        United States
        Member #126774
        April 16, 2012
        1440 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2016, 4:56 am - IP Logged

yes, ive look at the thread, yes, i notice the 358 and the 279 pattern. i am confused though, lm looking at your example, out of those doubles, i dont see none of them matching by the dates. are we suppose to use 5209 or the other patterns numbers to match our pair or double, or are we using the dates to get the match. can you explain it further? also, what did you think of this, what i saw for ohio lottery?

the 23rd came 082

the 25th came 810 

You're not following anything. The only thing you're seeing is coincidences.

First of all, the "Date", which is a unit of time, a non physical object or thing or being, a made up number, a unit of measurement, has absolutely no connections and has nothing to do with plastic balls that bounce around in a machine. 

There's only 10 Digits. TEN. His "CODES" are already half of the FKing digits themselves, of course they're going to hit 40-50% of the time a draw happens. Multiply that by 50 states. Hell, multiply that by all the soccer games, the stock market, and everything else he said his "codes" can be applied to, and guaranteed you're going to see all those "codes" and their digits show up. He has like what, 7 different codes, and once again, only 10 digits, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Two of the codes, contain 4 digits, that's almost half of the drawing numbers. Of course you're going to have a 50% chance one of them hits, and with 3 machines? That's even better odds to hit! And guess what, it's not going to happen on a certain "Date" It's going to happen every draw!

And you know what's kind of funny, he claims that his system can make you RICH, he tells you to use his system to WIN BIG!

Yet, just like his previous post, he's only playing 50 cents. What's wrong with that picture? Not too mention, he even lost.

He even said himself that yes, he knows it's not a winning ticket, but then proceeds to to tell you what to play, and on what days, and what codes you should play.

So why didn't he win then? Oh that's right, he wins when it's after the fact.

Thumbs Down

Madison, WI
          United States
          Member #172977
          February 11, 2016
          515 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2016, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

the 23rd came 082

the 25th came 810 

Along the lines of Screaming's comments:

You use the dates when they conveniently match up. If they don't, you use something else that happens to match up that time. That way, it always works.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2016, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Along the lines of Screaming's comments:

You use the dates when they conveniently match up. If they don't, you use something else that happens to match up that time. That way, it always works.

For the new people it's called skip and hit.

The theory is plain and simple.  Last night the NM Eve was 903. The previous was 578.  Now 5209 is in play.  789 consecutive  digits . Duh.  Then what's left from 5209 ...2,0,9.  Now the skip part.  302 hit recently so 902,903.  Bam.

No matter if this "theory" is bashed its still  there and since its a free country I will continue to use it.

Fifty thousand negative comments about this system and counting, but it still works. 

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10162 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

You're not following anything. The only thing you're seeing is coincidences.

First of all, the "Date", which is a unit of time, a non physical object or thing or being, a made up number, a unit of measurement, has absolutely no connections and has nothing to do with plastic balls that bounce around in a machine. 

There's only 10 Digits. TEN. His "CODES" are already half of the FKing digits themselves, of course they're going to hit 40-50% of the time a draw happens. Multiply that by 50 states. Hell, multiply that by all the soccer games, the stock market, and everything else he said his "codes" can be applied to, and guaranteed you're going to see all those "codes" and their digits show up. He has like what, 7 different codes, and once again, only 10 digits, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Two of the codes, contain 4 digits, that's almost half of the drawing numbers. Of course you're going to have a 50% chance one of them hits, and with 3 machines? That's even better odds to hit! And guess what, it's not going to happen on a certain "Date" It's going to happen every draw!

And you know what's kind of funny, he claims that his system can make you RICH, he tells you to use his system to WIN BIG!

Yet, just like his previous post, he's only playing 50 cents. What's wrong with that picture? Not too mention, he even lost.

He even said himself that yes, he knows it's not a winning ticket, but then proceeds to to tell you what to play, and on what days, and what codes you should play.

So why didn't he win then? Oh that's right, he wins when it's after the fact.

Thumbs Down

Thank-you ! Couldn't have have said it better myself. Hard to believe grown folks actually buy into this nonsense.

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

The theory is plain and simple.  Last night the NM Eve was 903. The previous was 578.  Now 5209 is in play.  789 consecutive  digits . Duh.  Then what's left from 5209 ...2,0,9.  Now the skip part.  302 hit recently so 902,903.  Bam.

No matter if this "theory" is bashed its still  there and since its a free country I will continue to use it.

Fifty thousand negative comments about this system and counting, but it still works. 

Bash

I call it the "Yabba Dabba Doo" system

Madison, WI
                  United States
                  Member #172977
                  February 11, 2016
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2016, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Bash

Fifty thousand positive comments about this system and counting from you, and it still doesn't work.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1440 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2016, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Bash

CODES: 3,5,8; 5,2,0,9; 4,7,9; 1,9,8; 2,7,9; 6,4,0,1

Plain and simple?

You say the previous draw was 578.

Here's the codes that can apply to: 358, 5209,  479, 198, 279. 

Then you say DUHHHHHH, what's LEFT?????

Oh I don't know, what's left to me is: 3, 2, 0, 9, 4, 1. That's easy.

It doesn't matter what day it is, what month it is, what astronomical unit it

is, every single draw, is going to have a "CODE" hit, or even multiple "CODES".

That's easy, everyone already knows that. 

789 Consecutive digits, "DUHHH". Lol, I've never read him mentioning anything Consecutives. 

If you were to use what was left, here's our Combos:

012, 013, 014, 019, 023, 024, 029, 034, 039, 049

123, 124, 129, 134, 139, 149, 234, 239, 249, 349
                    001, 002, 003, 004, 009, 011, 112, 113, 114, 119

022, 122, 223, 224, 229, 033, 133, 233, 334, 339

044, 144, 244, 344, 449, 099, 199, 299, 399, 499
                    000, 111, 222, 333, 444, 999.

almost 60 combos, for a box hit? And that's only wheeling the remainder digits. That's not including 

left over digits, or a pair hitting + leftover. So for example, only 2 of those remaining digits, hit, then a repeat digit

or the 5, 6, 7, 8 hit's instead. Then you're screwed. 

So the question everyone has always asked, how do you know which code to play? Why did you choose 

5209, and not the other 5 "CODES" that the numbers hit? 

You say Fifty thousand negative comments about this system, well, there's like 50 thousand Miracle

threads created by the man himself, yet he doesn't explain anything. He just pulls up random draws

from 2 years ago, last year, last week, sometimes he'll grab a couple NFL game scores, he even at one

point tried to use the HUNDREDTHS place on a stock price. HUNDREDTHS. That means, a stock say is

$12.50 a share, he said the 0, ZERO, can apply to his codes. That stock thread got me laughing because

stocks fluctuate by the SECOND.

We're not being negative, we're not bashing it, we just want to understand. He says you can win big, become

rich, but he doesn't even win with his own system. Then there's people like you who say it wins, you use it to win.

Then why don't you post your predictions for the next few draws. I don't care how many combos you post. Just show

us how you use the "system". That's all, after all, you said it is plain and simple. So it shouldn't take you long to predict

some combos. 

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

CODES: 3,5,8; 5,2,0,9; 4,7,9; 1,9,8; 2,7,9; 6,4,0,1

Plain and simple?

You say the previous draw was 578.

Here's the codes that can apply to: 358, 5209,  479, 198, 279. 

Then you say DUHHHHHH, what's LEFT?????

Oh I don't know, what's left to me is: 3, 2, 0, 9, 4, 1. That's easy.

It doesn't matter what day it is, what month it is, what astronomical unit it

is, every single draw, is going to have a "CODE" hit, or even multiple "CODES".

That's easy, everyone already knows that. 

789 Consecutive digits, "DUHHH". Lol, I've never read him mentioning anything Consecutives. 

If you were to use what was left, here's our Combos:

012, 013, 014, 019, 023, 024, 029, 034, 039, 049

123, 124, 129, 134, 139, 149, 234, 239, 249, 349
                      001, 002, 003, 004, 009, 011, 112, 113, 114, 119

022, 122, 223, 224, 229, 033, 133, 233, 334, 339

044, 144, 244, 344, 449, 099, 199, 299, 399, 499
                      000, 111, 222, 333, 444, 999.

almost 60 combos, for a box hit? And that's only wheeling the remainder digits. That's not including 

left over digits, or a pair hitting + leftover. So for example, only 2 of those remaining digits, hit, then a repeat digit

or the 5, 6, 7, 8 hit's instead. Then you're screwed. 

So the question everyone has always asked, how do you know which code to play? Why did you choose 

5209, and not the other 5 "CODES" that the numbers hit? 

You say Fifty thousand negative comments about this system, well, there's like 50 thousand Miracle

threads created by the man himself, yet he doesn't explain anything. He just pulls up random draws

from 2 years ago, last year, last week, sometimes he'll grab a couple NFL game scores, he even at one

point tried to use the HUNDREDTHS place on a stock price. HUNDREDTHS. That means, a stock say is

$12.50 a share, he said the 0, ZERO, can apply to his codes. That stock thread got me laughing because

stocks fluctuate by the SECOND.

We're not being negative, we're not bashing it, we just want to understand. He says you can win big, become

rich, but he doesn't even win with his own system. Then there's people like you who say it wins, you use it to win.

Then why don't you post your predictions for the next few draws. I don't care how many combos you post. Just show

us how you use the "system". That's all, after all, you said it is plain and simple. So it shouldn't take you long to predict

some combos. 

Who plays that many picks!  Ridiculous.  I dont analyze the draws to play multiple picks.  If someone posts 23 selections I may use 2.  Thats it.  You people insist on members playing like you do.  There is no set rule.  I explained how I look at the draw.  I showed last nights draw etc.  Simple.  Many states hits comes from the previous weekend pairs and many from just a few days back.  Its called skip and hit.  The 578..leaves  the 3,from 583 and the 290 from the 5209.  The hit was 903.  Simple as all get out. But i dont automatically derive multiple picks like you say is mandatory.  Ridiculous!  I zero in a  "few" picks and thats it.  I also analyze with my systems also .

Your anger muddles your thinking.    Why muddle with tons of picks?

I just spent $20 total on p3 mid,eve,p5 Roadrunnercash  and Megamillions combined.  That's it.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                        MARYLAND
                        United States
                        Member #119884
                        December 5, 2011
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2016, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA,

DAY

9061  APRIL 29

587 APRIL 28

840 4  APRIL 27

210 0  APRIL 26

iSN'T THAT DR.MIRACLE'S6,4,0,1 PATTERN?

ONCE YOU FIND OUT TODAY IS 29TH AND 1  WOULD BE AT THE LAST POSITION..THEN SEARCH DIGIT '1' AT THE LAST POSITION ON  22,17,17,12,19,9,7,2

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                          MARYLAND
                          United States
                          Member #119884
                          December 5, 2011
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

fLORIDA... nothing is new, i have shown all this before

6216  LAST NIGHT APRIL 28

66 is double THEN look for consecutive number, 56,67

6,1 is there, missing 4,0,

now 56x4, 560,670,674

6974    APRIL 29 EVE

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

fLORIDA... nothing is new, i have shown all this before

6216  LAST NIGHT APRIL 28

66 is double THEN look for consecutive number, 56,67

6,1 is there, missing 4,0,

now 56x4, 560,670,674

6974    APRIL 29 EVE

You had a post with 01x follows another number .  I'm trying to remember the whole thing. It looked like Bollean  algebra.  I think it was following the number 2.  Do you recall this example?

I just found it in my favorites. Ab (0) etc.

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

MARYLAND
                              United States
                              Member #119884
                              December 5, 2011
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA

7355 APRIL 27 EV

55 DOUBLE THEN 56,54 CONSECUTIVE

3,5 THEN 8 IS MISSING..

856X,854X

5876  APRIL 28 NEXT MORNING.

Page 12 of 18