Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 14 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2536 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2016, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

You just barely touched the tip of the iceberg gunjack- you have to factor in pairs and consecutive pairs,  Ford Motor Company daily stock market fluctuations, Bank of America stock prices , intramural college soccer game scores, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the power of the Great Kazoo's magic sceptre from the Flintstones cartoon series. Basically, it boils down to whatever is most convenient to be able claim a post-draw hit. in reality, he makes it up as he goes along with his trusty yellow highlighter, but he will tell you that he has a magical "code" derived from his "theeeeory" that may be applied across the board to ALL post-draw eventualities.  He will tell you (and have some grown-ups actually believing)  that every single draw that has ever occurred since the inception of the daily numbers games in ALL states and and ALL countries may have been easily predicted or even won vicariously through post-draw innuendo as they ALL come up under the awesome  sphere of power and influence of his Magical Umbrella  of "codes" and "theeeeories". You will also be severely scolded by the Miracle cheer-leading team for daring to call into question the preposterous claims that are being made on these threads.

Using my latest system, one of my combos for Florida tonight was 708. The winner was 728.

My point is that it seems more clear by the day, that the critics just don't seem to get it. What is even more confusing to me is that some of those same people make predictions based on their own systems or whatever method they want to label it as. And guess what, they still get it wrong over 90% of the time, EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOW THE NUMBERS BEFORE THE DRAW.

Th Dr. has a lot of variables in the equation, I agree, but you and others fail to understand the bigger picture. It's a learning process. I sometimes have trouble expressing what my eyes see and how my brain interprets them when writing a system in the LP system forum, but that doesn't make the fact the anomalies/biases I see within the patterns are any less true. 

It's like a scene out of a comedy club. The heckler who keeps coming to every show regardless if it's the same act he/she saw the night before, and the night before that. The heckler has no funny jokes of his own to credit him, just some guy who needs to point out every idiosyncracy based mostly on the "inanimate ball history retention argument", as I call it, such an old worn out defense. 

The Universe doesn't work in black and white. Read in between the lines because if you can't, it means you have lots to learn. The ones who get it most of the time are the ones who've lived a longer life than the ones who haven't lived long enough, and say it's all hogwash/luck, whatever, not just with the lottery, but in almost every subject. Believe me, I've seen it, and been seeing it now for many years. It takes time to see these alternative ways of seeing things. 

Everyone who's ever posted a system in the Systems Forum has most of the ingredients. They and me alike don't win everyday because we lack the other ingredients, pieces in the puzzle. 

The Dr. feels it's a no brainer because he sees it much differently than the critics. He can almost taste the victory, as do other system makers. 

If you're looking for a sure thing, forget it. Unless we use the other 90% of our brains, then yes. Until then, expand your mind. 

Order your Ego to take a two week vacation. You'll be amazed what you'll be able to see after the vacation is over. Wink

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2016, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Using my latest system, one of my combos for Florida tonight was 708. The winner was 728.

My point is that it seems more clear by the day, that the critics just don't seem to get it. What is even more confusing to me is that some of those same people make predictions based on their own systems or whatever method they want to label it as. And guess what, they still get it wrong over 90% of the time, EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOW THE NUMBERS BEFORE THE DRAW.

Th Dr. has a lot of variables in the equation, I agree, but you and others fail to understand the bigger picture. It's a learning process. I sometimes have trouble expressing what my eyes see and how my brain interprets them when writing a system in the LP system forum, but that doesn't make the fact the anomalies/biases I see within the patterns are any less true. 

It's like a scene out of a comedy club. The heckler who keeps coming to every show regardless if it's the same act he/she saw the night before, and the night before that. The heckler has no funny jokes of his own to credit him, just some guy who needs to point out every idiosyncracy based mostly on the "inanimate ball history retention argument", as I call it, such an old worn out defense. 

The Universe doesn't work in black and white. Read in between the lines because if you can't, it means you have lots to learn. The ones who get it most of the time are the ones who've lived a longer life than the ones who haven't lived long enough, and say it's all hogwash/luck, whatever, not just with the lottery, but in almost every subject. Believe me, I've seen it, and been seeing it now for many years. It takes time to see these alternative ways of seeing things. 

Everyone who's ever posted a system in the Systems Forum has most of the ingredients. They and me alike don't win everyday because we lack the other ingredients, pieces in the puzzle. 

The Dr. feels it's a no brainer because he sees it much differently than the critics. He can almost taste the victory, as do other system makers. 

If you're looking for a sure thing, forget it. Unless we use the other 90% of our brains, then yes. Until then, expand your mind. 

Order your Ego to take a two week vacation. You'll be amazed what you'll be able to see after the vacation is over. Wink

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2536 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Amber, you're not really buying into this stuff are you?

There are many of these "terminologies"; flipping, mirroring, adjacents, skips, etc. If you haven't noticed, the good Dr. just uses whichever one happens to fit the results after the fact each time to proclaim some kind of success. There are enough of these to always be able to use one to make the pieces fit.

As for something new I learned today? I learned the difference between "regular", virgin, and extra virgin olive oils. Doesn't really have anything to do with the lottery but since you seemed to be interested in what I learned, there you go.

Haven't been consistently playing lottery games for all that long. Any games? I've played video games since probably the late 80s, board games even earlier. Did some hockey, basketball, football, even soccer in the 2000s.

I have also been using common sense and reasoning for quite a while.

So If someone told you that there was such a thing as Virgin olive oil before you were made aware of this, would you have argued with that person or whatever source you learned this from? 

I already know the answer, but I also know what answer you will respond with. Green laugh

Madison, WI
        United States
        Member #172977
        February 11, 2016
        515 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

So If someone told you that there was such a thing as Virgin olive oil before you were made aware of this, would you have argued with that person or whatever source you learned this from? 

I already know the answer, but I also know what answer you will respond with. Green laugh

Hmm.. i don't know, I've seen the Virgin olive oil at the store now since i can remember, so I think I would have believed that there was such a thing.

Now, if this "someone", told me that my olive oil was virgin olive oil, yet when I heated the oil it hit the "smoke point" at only 320 degrees F, then I would know from what I learned today that what I actually had was extra virgin olive oil, because the "smoke point" of virgin olive oil would be 420 degrees F.

If I mention to this "someone" that I don't think my olive oil is virgin olive oil, and explain why, am I to be labeled a negative complainer, who just hasn't been using olive oil long enough so I must have no idea what I'm talking about? I should just be positive and maybe clap and jump up and down for how wonderful it is that the "someone" suggested that I have virgin olive oil? Maybe balloons and fireworks?

Oh wait, walla! look, i have a repeating pair 20 and adjacent digits 3-4!! That must be where the numbers come from? Nope, turns out they just test the different oils and those are the different smoke points. If you go with Celsius or Kelvin (sp?) then you get a totally different relationship. The numbers we use are just a symbol in our minds that represent how fast the little electrons and stuff are jiggling around, or something like that. Those electrons and stuff and their jiggling don't care which "system" we use to measure them, they just are a fact.

My system predicts lakerben quotes this post with a picture of the little sleeping guy. :)

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #5030
          June 11, 2004
          17736 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

You just barely touched the tip of the iceberg gunjack- you have to factor in pairs and consecutive pairs,  Ford Motor Company daily stock market fluctuations, Bank of America stock prices , intramural college soccer game scores, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the power of the Great Kazoo's magic sceptre from the Flintstones cartoon series. Basically, it boils down to whatever is most convenient to be able claim a post-draw hit. in reality, he makes it up as he goes along with his trusty yellow highlighter, but he will tell you that he has a magical "code" derived from his "theeeeory" that may be applied across the board to ALL post-draw eventualities.  He will tell you (and have some grown-ups actually believing)  that every single draw that has ever occurred since the inception of the daily numbers games in ALL states and and ALL countries may have been easily predicted or even won vicariously through post-draw innuendo as they ALL come up under the awesome  sphere of power and influence of his Magical Umbrella  of "codes" and "theeeeories". You will also be severely scolded by the Miracle cheer-leading team for daring to call into question the preposterous claims that are being made on these threads.

yeah,  it must be, cause it asked the good dr what he thougth about what numbers i had and to show me what im doing? instead, he went on showing stuff that happened in other states, when i was asking about ohio lottery. grrrr

Albany, GA
            United States
            Member #100611
            November 15, 2010
            10164 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Hmm.. i don't know, I've seen the Virgin olive oil at the store now since i can remember, so I think I would have believed that there was such a thing.

Now, if this "someone", told me that my olive oil was virgin olive oil, yet when I heated the oil it hit the "smoke point" at only 320 degrees F, then I would know from what I learned today that what I actually had was extra virgin olive oil, because the "smoke point" of virgin olive oil would be 420 degrees F.

If I mention to this "someone" that I don't think my olive oil is virgin olive oil, and explain why, am I to be labeled a negative complainer, who just hasn't been using olive oil long enough so I must have no idea what I'm talking about? I should just be positive and maybe clap and jump up and down for how wonderful it is that the "someone" suggested that I have virgin olive oil? Maybe balloons and fireworks?

Oh wait, walla! look, i have a repeating pair 20 and adjacent digits 3-4!! That must be where the numbers come from? Nope, turns out they just test the different oils and those are the different smoke points. If you go with Celsius or Kelvin (sp?) then you get a totally different relationship. The numbers we use are just a symbol in our minds that represent how fast the little electrons and stuff are jiggling around, or something like that. Those electrons and stuff and their jiggling don't care which "system" we use to measure them, they just are a fact.

My system predicts lakerben quotes this post with a picture of the little sleeping guy. :)

Great post Wisconsin 3054. 

Clapping hands, balloons and fireworks should indeed be rolled out to celebrate such a momentous occasion, lol

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10164 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

There's nothing confusing about it. It's an undisputed fact in regard to your first point. I don't know the percentage, (maybe it is 90%), but of course most posters (myself included) post the wrong number and end up losing most of the time. I would venture to say it is at least 50 times more difficult to post an actual winning number for a specified draw than it is to show up for the post-draw commentary, highlight some random pairs and dates and once again put yourself out there as the daily innuendo winner. Miracle doesn't like to post advance predictions as he doesn't want to find himself sitting on the post-draw moaner's bench with most everybody else. We call it the 1-off Club in Georgia. I don't claim to be any sort of expert on the daily numbers but he does so closer scrutiny is to be expected.

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2536 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2016, 12:47 am - IP Logged

There's nothing confusing about it. It's an undisputed fact in regard to your first point. I don't know the percentage, (maybe it is 90%), but of course most posters (myself included) post the wrong number and end up losing most of the time. I would venture to say it is at least 50 times more difficult to post an actual winning number for a specified draw than it is to show up for the post-draw commentary, highlight some random pairs and dates and once again put yourself out there as the daily innuendo winner. Miracle doesn't like to post advance predictions as he doesn't want to find himself sitting on the post-draw moaner's bench with most everybody else. We call it the 1-off Club in Georgia. I don't claim to be any sort of expert on the daily numbers but he does so closer scrutiny is to be expected.

The Third Eye Club uses opportunity when it sees one coming.

The first eye doesn't catch it, the second eye doesn't either, so you need a third eye to ensure quality control.

BTW.. 86 the Cellephane noodles...

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10164 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2016, 1:42 am - IP Logged

The Third Eye Club uses opportunity when it sees one coming.

The first eye doesn't catch it, the second eye doesn't either, so you need a third eye to ensure quality control.

BTW.. 86 the Cellephane noodles...

But I like cellophane noodles, had some earlier this afternoon with garlic and shrimp at the Crasy Buffet.....

However, I'll grudgingly concede to give them up if it is a prerequisite to obtain membership in the exclusive Third Eye Club.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #126774
                    April 16, 2012
                    1442 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2016, 2:00 am - IP Logged

4 6 1   APRIL 30 NC

loL   FLIp 9...491 April 10 to 461 ..

4 6 1 April 30

4 9 2 April 20

4 9 1 April 10

Oh, so now you're introducing Flipping Digits? So does this mean your codes are including geometric positions of digits now?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #126774
                      April 16, 2012
                      1442 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2016, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Flipping 6's and 9's, and 9's to 6's is a common terminology used for an occurrence that is a reliable filter in the p-3 and p-4 lottery world, hence a terminology you obviously aren't aware of.

Hopefully you learned something new today.

How long have you delved in the lottery as a whole? Any games...

Please LonelyMoney, come on, why does a 6 flip into a 9? Just because it's the same shape? What difference does the 6 flipping into a 9, make than a 2 flipping into a 7? Or a 4 flipping into a 1. Or any other of the 9 digits flipping into any of the other 9 digits.

Are you telling me the lottery officials once in a while, hang upside down in the lottery office, and drawing the balls from the machine and calling it as they see the digits? 

Yes, I'm aware of many threads, especially lottery discussion threads, that mentioned flipping the 6 to a 9, and back. But it never made sense to me. Each digit has a 1 in 9 chance of hitting, or 1 in 3 chance, for all 3 positions. 

Hell, let's take Florida for Example:

April 1st:

Well look at that, we know digits repeat, we could have just flipped the 0 to a 6. 
                      3rd
                      Wow, look at this. We could have flipped HORIZONTALLY, then flip the 0 and 5, and BAMMMMM STRAIGHT HIT!!!!!! 
                      4th
                      Wow, look at this one. Flip the 77 to the 44, and the 0 and 9, WE COULD HAVE HAD ANOTHER STRAIGHT!!!!!!
                      I mean come on, it's ridiculous to say flip the digit. You either predict the digit, or you don't. 
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #126774
                        April 16, 2012
                        1442 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2016, 2:24 am - IP Logged

It works great for me. 

You joined the select group of expert critics that don't know how to contribute but whine and are full of negativity. Its up to 50,004 negative comments and none have added to this thread.  These negative comments from you are others are tired and immature.

Lovies

Kind of ironic, looking at all your posts on this thread alone, you have contributed nothing to this thread, exept saying it works, of course after the fact, then going BAM! Yeah, I see it works, after the fact, but you haven't predicted it one time yet, you know, before the draw.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2016, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Kind of ironic, looking at all your posts on this thread alone, you have contributed nothing to this thread, exept saying it works, of course after the fact, then going BAM! Yeah, I see it works, after the fact, but you haven't predicted it one time yet, you know, before the draw.

Bingo!  You said it works.  Your time would be better spent using this or a sytem you have not bashed into oblivion  instead of repeating the same garbage over and over again.  I'm not doing your work for you.  Sink or swim.

Call Dr Phil already!  Wow!

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10164 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2016, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Bingo!  You said it works.  Your time would be better spent using this or a sytem you have not bashed into oblivion  instead of repeating the same garbage over and over again.  I'm not doing your work for you.  Sink or swim.

Call Dr Phil already!  Wow!

Lovies

Wow is right.

Learn to read complete sentences.

Putz Control over and out.

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2016, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Lonelymoney.....Yeah, using your latest combo system you still lost. Who  gives a crap if you were a number off YOU STILL LOST.  You're delusional if you think  you're going to beat this game drumming up systems the last how many years you have been on the board. I could post a lot of number garbage too,  but I won't because THEY ALL LOSE in the long run. But wait you say...I did have a coouple of $40 box wins in the last 2 months and I just missed a couple of straight wins using my super pair out for 90 days, flipping the  6 digit which was really 9, using mirrors and subtracting the last digit  and multiplying by pi using the short sum of last nights roots. And the so called "Dr" codes fit it exactly because no one else understands the bigger picture. Oh I got the big picture a long time ago and this isn't it. There isn't any missing ingredients. There are thousands of posts mine included that try to beat this. How many ingredients are left? More undiscovered codes?

What your brain can't interpret is that ...it's not a learning process  IT'S A LOSING PROCESS!.

Your ego needs to take a 2 week vacation. When you come back you will be amazed that you will finally come to your senses and realize you can be more productive in your life then wasting time on this.

Page 14 of 18