Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 16 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2522 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't care if you had 418, 517, 519 etc, etc. Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.  Losers? Who's the one that's playing and losing?

My ship sailed on this game a long time ago. Apparently you continue to sail on the titanic. Your bank account is bleeding already long before my fingers ever will.  Save your money for that 12 pack of Bud. You'll be glad you did.Sad Cheers

You don't get it and you probably will never ever get it. But you have your opinion, and I have mine.

There are many people on this planet that have invented things MUCH MUCH harder than a 1,000 to 1 odds. Most are in the tens of thousands if not much more. Thank goodness there wasn't a lost puppy who had dental floss stuck in his teef to dissuade the poor entrepreneur. 

Trolls will be trolls I guess.

BTW, I can afford the whiskey, not beer. And the ticket costs. It's called Venture Capital. 

Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me, or....no work, because I'll just ignore the ignorant who have absolutely no desire to learn from anyone. 

Too bad....I tried and that's all I can do. 

P.S. I almost forgot..I also purchased a ticket that was 598 st/bx.

I will upload a picture of each ticket upon request. 

Party

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4870 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I don't care if you had 418, 517, 519 etc, etc. Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.  Losers? Who's the one that's playing and losing?

My ship sailed on this game a long time ago. Apparently you continue to sail on the titanic. Your bank account is bleeding already long before my fingers ever will.  Save your money for that 12 pack of Bud. You'll be glad you did.Sad Cheers

Just curious. If your ship sailed on this game a long time ago, then what do you care what anyone else does?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
      MARYLAND
      United States
      Member #119884
      December 5, 2011
      1636 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2016, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Remember to use sum as Dr.Miracle's Pattern. the power of5,2,0,9

Maryland Eve Draw

270=sum09=May1====pair20

055=sum10=April30===pair50

138=sum12=April29

690=sum15=April28===pair90

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4870 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2016, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Remember to use sum as Dr.Miracle's Pattern. the power of5,2,0,9

Maryland Eve Draw

270=sum09=May1====pair20

055=sum10=April30===pair50

138=sum12=April29

690=sum15=April28===pair90

Thanks for the reminder!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2016, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Just curious. If your ship sailed on this game a long time ago, then what do you care what anyone else does?

Lurking...Actually I don't.  What concerns me are the bullheaded people who think they will eventually beat this game. Have at it , you included.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

You don't get it and you probably will never ever get it. But you have your opinion, and I have mine.

There are many people on this planet that have invented things MUCH MUCH harder than a 1,000 to 1 odds. Most are in the tens of thousands if not much more. Thank goodness there wasn't a lost puppy who had dental floss stuck in his teef to dissuade the poor entrepreneur. 

Trolls will be trolls I guess.

BTW, I can afford the whiskey, not beer. And the ticket costs. It's called Venture Capital. 

Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me, or....no work, because I'll just ignore the ignorant who have absolutely no desire to learn from anyone. 

Too bad....I tried and that's all I can do. 

P.S. I almost forgot..I also purchased a ticket that was 598 st/bx.

I will upload a picture of each ticket upon request. 

Party

Oh I get it... Nice that you won.Now let's get real here like you did with me awhile back and I would like you to upload all your losing tickets. Do you remember that? Anyone can afford cheap whiskey.

Venture capitol?? That's a joke. You have none matching it with the losses. So I think not. Take your ideas to Shark Tank. I'm done because you'll never wake up from this nightmare.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2522 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2016, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Oh I get it... Nice that you won.Now let's get real here like you did with me awhile back and I would like you to upload all your losing tickets. Do you remember that? Anyone can afford cheap whiskey.

Venture capitol?? That's a joke. You have none matching it with the losses. So I think not. Take your ideas to Shark Tank. I'm done because you'll never wake up from this nightmare.

Oh I'll admit I'm just breaking even, but this again shows you don't get it, and I will not waste anymore time explaining this to a close minded person like you. 

Jim Beam is not the best, but it's not the cheapest. 

What I do with my money is my business, I don't need idiots like you telling me how I'm wasting my money. You worry about yourself.

I'm done because you'll never wake up from this nightmare.

You're done????....I highly doubt it, you'll be back to remind me for the 497th time. But just in case you really mean it, and you're really done....I'll have to throw a going away party.

Take your cronies with you...BYE!!!!

Party

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Oh I'll admit I'm just breaking even, but this again shows you don't get it, and I will not waste anymore time explaining this to a close minded person like you. 

What I do with my money is my business, I don't need idiots like you telling me how I'm wasting my money. You worry about yourself.

You're done????....I highly doubt it, you'll be back to remind me for the 497th time. But just in case you really mean it, and you're really done....I'll have to throw a going away party.

Party

Btw..I prefer Crown Royal myself. By the way I'm not an idiot, neither are you. I'm just a realist and you're Walter Mitty.Roll Eyes

Let me know when you find the holy grail and I'll be the first to eat crow.

I'm out. Lurking

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10162 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2016, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Party

I got me some black label 8 year aged Jim Beam. Not bad at all for the price and seems to help "get the big picture" and fuel these passionate discussions at 0300 hours, lol

I'll get some Laphroaig 10 year aged scotch next time I get a decent hit.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
                    Phoenix, AZ
                    United States
                    Member #136173
                    December 5, 2012
                    1034 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Result for AZ Pick 3 May 29, 2016 = 5-7-4

Based off Dr. Miracles patterns I came up with these for AZ PICK 3 May 02, 2016:

5-0-2

5-0-3

5-0-5

5-0-6

5-0-9

3-6-9

2-7-3

Party

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I got me some black label 8 year aged Jim Beam. Not bad at all for the price and seems to help "get the big picture" and fuel these passionate discussions at 0300 hours, lol

I'm in.Party

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4870 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2016, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Lurking...Actually I don't.  What concerns me are the bullheaded people who think they will eventually beat this game. Have at it , you included.

I do alright.

Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4870 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Jim is good.  Cheers

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
                            Member #169277
                            October 10, 2015
                            630 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2016, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I must be bull-headed then, cause I still think the game can be beat.  Not putting my money behind that opinion yet.

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10162 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2016, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Result for AZ Pick 3 May 29, 2016 = 5-7-4

Based off Dr. Miracles patterns I came up with these for AZ PICK 3 May 02, 2016:

5-0-2

5-0-3

5-0-5

5-0-6

5-0-9

3-6-9

2-7-3

Party

oops, 685 !

1 up/1up/1/up off of 574 would have put you on the money !

See ? I'm a numerical genius ! LOL

Page 16 of 18