Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 9 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10162 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Cussing Face  Out! Out!

Chair  punch him in the face!!

Turkey turkey! go to your mama..

folks!!   Stupid Standard members, cheap people, like KAL035 they have nothing to do but to disturb  paid premium members of  LP. 

May be they are using my Tax money to play lottery. They want everything free and they are the one who have big mouth.Jester Laugh

Wow, that's the thanks I get from you by extending congrats to you on your 946 box hit ? off your meds today ?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that's the thanks I get from you by extending congrats to you on your 946 box hit ? off your meds today ?

He is right.  You and your buddies are ruining the site. THAT IS WHY SEVERAL GOOD MEMBERS HAVE LEFT.

Your congrats is probably meaningless since you made several posts that ran down his method.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
      MARYLAND
      United States
      Member #119884
      December 5, 2011
      1636 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

PatriotNo No too little too late!!  I am not that kind of guy who sits and thinks "O, KAL035 is a JV team..bla bla..let him hijack my thread.."

If I see something wrong,I must take action.  So tomorrow no unpaid members like you dare to say and write nonsense on my thread.

This tread is about Lottery system. Please keep it that way.Yes Nod

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10162 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

He is right.  You and your buddies are ruining the site. THAT IS WHY SEVERAL GOOD MEMBERS HAVE LEFT.

Your congrats is probably meaningless since you made several posts that ran down his method.

Thinking of...

He's right ? He just insulted at least probably 80% of the LP community that hold standard membership by labelling them as "stupid, cheap people that have nothing to do but disturb paid premium members". Discriminate much ?

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10162 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Lakerben, I guess that includes you too-you're just another stupid, standard member like me, better hurry up and upgrade !

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben, I guess that includes you too-you're just another stupid, standard member like me, better hurry up and upgrade !

Snap already. 

I'm not running down his system because it works.  I use it all the time.  Take a minute and  get the big picture. Look at your draws.  If you don't understand ,ask.  I may be wrong but he was refering to your attitude not mine.  I don't need to upgrade.  My ideas and insight are doing just fine.  I'm using something new I'm working on  that is hitting all over the map. But I'm not going to post it. It works great.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Quite the contrary, old chap! Perhaps you should heed your own advice and take a deep breath before going off like a crazed attack dog because someone sees things differently than you, or says something you don't particularly like.  I happen to find str8ca$hhomie's  posts refreshingly insightful, astute, straightforward, entertaining and devoid of any hypocrisy or typical bs that we so often find posted here.

Thank You, KALO35

It's becoming very obvious that whenever the opportunity arises for either of them to prove their numbers theory that they are noticeably absent in those contests. And that includes: The Prediction Board; The Pick 3 Forum; Dash For Cash; or the recent State of the Day Challenge. Instead, all you get is misguided information (a smoke screen if you will) about generating numbers for people who are not willing to do their own work which is ultimate BS. And it's been going on that way for six (6) years now and counting.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2016, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Snap already. 

I'm not running down his system because it works.  I use it all the time.  Take a minute and  get the big picture. Look at your draws.  If you don't understand ,ask.  I may be wrong but he was refering to your attitude not mine.  I don't need to upgrade.  My ideas and insight are doing just fine.  I'm using something new I'm working on  that is hitting all over the map. But I'm not going to post it. It works great.

Perhaps you better read it again as that's not what he said. He said all Standard Members will be somehow banned from his threads effective tomorrow.

Regardless of that, I'm actually pleased to directly engage him for the 1st time in years. His reply was a bit exaggerated or "over the top", so to speak, but at least he mustered up enough courage to to stand up and say something for himself. Maybe in the future when a question comes up, I can ask him directly instead of having to go through you and get the usual run-around about how his system is so infallible.   Miracle's normal response over the years to all questions, all critical comments or anything that he finds in the slightest bit challenging is to ignore everything, move off and start a new thread in a few days.

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2016, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Cussing Face  Out! Out!

Chair  punch him in the face!!

Turkey turkey! go to your mama..

folks!!   Stupid Standard members, cheap people, like KAL035 they have nothing to do but to disturb  paid premium members of  LP. 

May be they are using my Tax money to play lottery. They want everything free and they are the one who have big mouth.Jester Laugh

Boxing   Lurking   LOL

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2016, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps you better read it again as that's not what he said. He said all Standard Members will be somehow banned from his threads effective tomorrow.

Regardless of that, I'm actually pleased to directly engage him for the 1st time in years. His reply was a bit exaggerated or "over the top", so to speak, but at least he mustered up enough courage to to stand up and say something for himself. Maybe in the future when a question comes up, I can ask him directly instead of having to go through you and get the usual run-around about how his system is so infallible.   Miracle's normal response over the years to all questions, all critical comments or anything that he finds in the slightest bit challenging is to ignore everything, move off and start a new thread in a few days.

"Miracle's normal response over the years to all questions, all critical comments or anything that he finds in the slightest bit challenging is to ignore everything, move off and start a new thread in a few days."I Agree!Lurking

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10162 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Boxing   Lurking   LOL

Got to give him credit, he got fired up and showed the fighting spirit there for a minute, lol

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2016, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

You just don't get it.  He ignores because you and your buddies are headstrong and continue to cause trouble.  There is no point to it.  Its the same broken record begging for picks and have somebody else do your work for you and your buddies. You have ruined every thread he has started ,  he has given hundreds of examples. But, you and your buddies are slick begging for picks before the draw.  Do your own work.  People don't buy that pre draw bull.

There should be a forum for idiots who want to start trouble and you guys can chuckle and act stupid.

Dupe Alert

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Thank You, KALO35

It's becoming very obvious that whenever the opportunity arises for either of them to prove their numbers theory that they are noticeably absent in those contests. And that includes: The Prediction Board; The Pick 3 Forum; Dash For Cash; or the recent State of the Day Challenge. Instead, all you get is misguided information (a smoke screen if you will) about generating numbers for people who are not willing to do their own work which is ultimate BS. And it's been going on that way for six (6) years now and counting.

Oh yes thank you Kal for buying into my bs.  Contests etc. so somebody can bail you out.  Oh thank you kal.  Smoke screens,deception,etc. Give me a break.  Birds of a feather flock together. 

No Pity!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                            Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4863 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

What was the original topic again?   It seems so long ago...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2016, 8:41 am - IP Logged

What was the original topic again?   It seems so long ago...

Disapprove

Page 9 of 18