Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 7 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10162 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Again with feeling.  It's not anyone's responsibility to provide predictions everyday.  The system has been explained to exhaustion so it's up to people to use it if they wish.  Its not the first time he has shown wins.  Enough already! 

Why!?

Post draw-draw predictions/explanations are useless that's why !

I didn't say or infer it was anyone's 'responsibility' to provide pre-draw predictions.

But if one is claiming to be the foremost authority on the subject, posting pre-draw predictions is most certainly a means of establishing a much greater degree of credibility than just coming out after the draw and claiming or otherwise insinuating that you are a winner. 

Please stop trying to negate my congrats to Dr. Miracle for his box hit.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11115 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Post draw-draw predictions/explanations are useless that's why !

I didn't say or infer it was anyone's 'responsibility' to provide pre-draw predictions.

But if one is claiming to be the foremost authority on the subject, posting pre-draw predictions is most certainly a means of establishing a much greater degree of credibility than just coming out after the draw and claiming or otherwise insinuating that you are a winner. 

Please stop trying to negate my congrats to Dr. Miracle for his box hit.

Useless?  The results show the system works and leaves the responsibility to the person to use it or not.  No hand-holding here. The obsession with this particular sytem is troubling that he owes anyone daily predictions.

Credibility?  I don't think it's credible to continue to bash anyone's system over and over.  I find it hilarious that any of the group of bashers would bother to give congrats to him after all the "bashing" that was dished out.  Very hypocritical to say the least.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10162 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Useless?  The results show the system works and leaves the responsibility to the person to use it or not.  No hand-holding here. The obsession with this particular sytem is troubling that he owes anyone daily predictions.

Credibility?  I don't think it's credible to continue to bash anyone's system over and over.  I find it hilarious that any of the group of bashers would bother to give congrats to him after all the "bashing" that was dished out.  Very hypocritical to say the least.

I can't help you if you can't understand what I already posted. Enough already with your irrelevant and childish comments about "hand-holding" etc. I'll open up a can of whoop-arse if you try to hold my hand. I have no intention of playing anything he might post anyway, but yes,if you are claiming to the foremost and premier daily numbers authority, posting correct pre-draw predictions is the ONLY way to establish any degree of credibility or proficiency. Infinitely better than just coming out post draw and trying to explain how your system always works in each and every situation. 

Once again, give it a rest and stop trying to to diminish the validity of my congrats to Dr. Miracle on his box hit. Chew on that one ?

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11115 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

I can't help you if you can't understand what I already posted. Enough already with your irrelevant and childish comments about "hand-holding" etc. I'll open up a can of whoop-arse if you try to hold my hand. I have no intention of playing anything he might post anyway, but yes,if you are claiming to the foremost and premier daily numbers authority, posting correct pre-draw predictions is the ONLY way to establish any degree of credibility or proficiency. Infinitely better than just coming out post draw and trying to explain how your system always works in each and every situation. 

Once again, give it a rest and stop trying to to diminish the validity of my congrats to Dr. Miracle on his box hit. Chew on that one ?

Hilarious! 

I'm 100% correct.  Now you resort to threats.  My comments are exposing your constant whining.  You whiners complain night and day and want to give phony congrats ,please!

You post in other threads that other members bother you about their wins., who cares.  Grow up and do your own thing.  I boxed for years and live in a tough town and whoop ass is hilarious.  I don't even need to buy a ticket for comedy.  I just read your pathetic posts.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10162 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Hilarious! 

I'm 100% correct.  Now you resort to threats.  My comments are exposing your constant whining.  You whiners complain night and day and want to give phony congrats ,please!

You post in other threads that other members bother you about their wins., who cares.  Grow up and do your own thing.  I boxed for years and live in a tough town and whoop ass is hilarious.  I don't even need to buy a ticket for comedy.  I just read your pathetic posts.

Not a threat. But a promise. Try to hold my hand and see what happens. Take a walk already schmuck.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2506 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Not a threat. But a promise. Try to hold my hand and see what happens. Take a walk already schmuck.

No, you're the Schmuck. BTW, it's "Take"...

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11115 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Banana

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

No, you're the Schmuck. BTW, it's "Take"...

Let posters give congrats where congrats are due and stop trying to hijack the thread.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, lol

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2506 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Let posters give congrats where congrats are due and stop trying to hijack the thread.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, lol

The poor "TYPO", gets little credit. It's a sure sign that the person who doesn't fix the problem is lazy.

So I declare you are lazy...LMAO

Cheers

Albany, GA
                    United States
                    Member #100611
                    November 15, 2010
                    10162 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:53 am - IP Logged

The poor "TYPO", gets little credit. It's a sure sign that the person who doesn't fix the problem is lazy.

So I declare you are lazy...LMAO

Cheers

I more attribute the typo to the scotch, but thanks anyway for your valuable input, lol

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2506 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I more attribute the typo to the scotch, but thanks anyway for your valuable input, lol

It's not so much about the Scotch and the silly typo business itself, but the bigger picture. If you don't crawl first, you can't walk. It's really that simple.

You're an admirable person. I enjoy your back and forth.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11115 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

It's the booze talking!  No wonder there is all the whining.  What's a schmuck? 

Puke

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                          United States
                          Member #100611
                          November 15, 2010
                          10162 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:03 am - IP Logged

It's not so much about the Scotch and the silly typo business itself, but the bigger picture. If you don't crawl first, you can't walk. It's really that simple.

Well thanks (I think), I've been told I should have been an attorney.  Pleased to know that I have gone from being a schmuck to an admirable person. And on that note I bid you good night and adieu mon  cher  ami(e).

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11115 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I dont.

I don't care for all the self annointed  experts who demand that people spend all their waking hours posting numbers for them. And if they don't get them they bash their system. It seems like everyone wants a hand out. 

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10162 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I dont.

I don't care for all the self annointed  experts who demand that people spend all their waking hours posting numbers for them. And if they don't get them they bash their system. It seems like everyone wants a hand out. 

Bash

Nope, nobody wants a handout LB, you still totally miss the point.

Page 7 of 18