Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 8 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Nope, nobody wants a handout LB, you still totally miss the point.

Im 100% correct.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10164 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Im 100% correct.

Yabba Dabba Doo !!

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10164 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Im 100% correct.

I should like to apologize for any of my previous posts. I just saw on your profile that you are 102 years old ! You may have a touch of senility and I should not take advantage of that as I firmly believe in respect to our elders, peace (?)

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2536 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:14 am - IP Logged

I dont.

I don't care for all the self annointed  experts who demand that people spend all their waking hours posting numbers for them. And if they don't get them they bash their system. It seems like everyone wants a hand out. 

Bash

You have to understand that most of the people who reply have an underlying yearning, they just don't express it well.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10164 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:25 am - IP Logged

You have to understand that most of the people who reply have an underlying yearning, they just don't express it well.

Tune in tomorrow at the same time and same channel for more psycho-babble (?)

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2016, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Im 100% correct.

I'm going to put my money on exactly what you fear the most and that is simply this...that if you posted numbers before the draw and put your expertise (?) on display, people would be calling you HasBen as opposed to your newly posted signature.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2016, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I'm going to put my money on exactly what you fear the most and that is simply this...that if you posted numbers before the draw and put your expertise (?) on display, people would be calling you HasBen as opposed to your newly posted signature.

Lurking

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2016, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Didn't know we had a behavior modification expert in the group.Bash

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10164 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

bingo !

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

bingo !

Birds of a feather flock together.

Its not my job to make you or your buddies money.  I have contributed enough to this site and now I'm doing my own thing.  If you don't like my or anyone's systems grow up and get a life.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

More wacky statements from you.  Take a deep breath its ok..

My systems have won repeatedly and you know that.    But you are always on a wacky mission to discredit everyone.  I had a pm from a member from Florida the other day and I gave him my new system and it hit for both the mid and eve. 396,394. Bam!

NOW DON'T BEG I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU.  I'm not posting it. It has several parts to it.  I've grown tired of the garbage from the immature members like yourself.

After all the crap you spew you don't deserve anything.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                        United States
                        Member #100611
                        November 15, 2010
                        10164 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

More wacky statements from you.  Take a deep breath its ok..

My systems have won repeatedly and you know that.    But you are always on a wacky mission to discredit everyone.  I had a pm from a member from Florida the other day and I gave him my new system and it hit for both the mid and eve. 396,394. Bam!

NOW DON'T BEG I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU.  I'm not posting it. It has several parts to it.  I've grown tired of the garbage from the immature members like yourself.

After all the crap you spew you don't deserve anything.

Quite the contrary, old chap! Perhaps you should heed your own advice and take a deep breath before going off like a crazed attack dog because someone sees things differently than you, or says something you don't particularly like.  I happen to find str8ca$hhomie's  posts refreshingly insightful, astute, straightforward, entertaining and devoid of any hypocrisy or typical bs that we so often find posted here.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Quite the contrary, old chap! Perhaps you should heed your own advice and take a deep breath before going off like a crazed attack dog because someone sees things differently than you, or says something you don't particularly like.  I happen to find str8ca$hhomie's  posts refreshingly insightful, astute, straightforward, entertaining and devoid of any hypocrisy or typical bs that we so often find posted here.

Like I said birds of a feather......

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                            MARYLAND
                            United States
                            Member #119884
                            December 5, 2011
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Cussing Face  Out! Out!

Chair  punch him in the face!!

Turkey turkey! go to your mama..

folks!!   Stupid Standard members, cheap people, like KAL035 they have nothing to do but to disturb  paid premium members of  LP. 

May be they are using my Tax money to play lottery. They want everything free and they are the one who have big mouth.Jester Laugh

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2016, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Cussing Face  Out! Out!

Chair  punch him in the face!!

Turkey turkey! go to your mama..

folks!!   Stupid Standard members, cheap people, like KAL035 they have nothing to do but to disturb  paid premium members of  LP. 

May be they are using my Tax money to play lottery. They want everything free and they are the one who have big mouth.Jester Laugh

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Page 8 of 18