Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 3 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4863 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

LOL, 'Proof' my behind ! Apparently you have a low standard of 'proof'. I'm sure he will eventually get something right, but in the particular instance that you cite, the proof was NOT in the pudding.  He posted some historical data on 4-9 which showed that the 909 combo had a historical tendency to hit during the month of April in Maryland. Three days later 099 comes in for midday draw. Only then (post-draw) does he reappear and make a lame attempt to correlate 099 to some "Dr. Meeeracle" 479 mumbo jumbo theory. The past historical data is indisputable but the rest is total hogwash. And then of course he has to go throw in his very childish "TOLD'YA $$$$$$"remark. He ain't told nobody nothing and I would be very surprised if he hit anything at all.

Looks to me like he had 909 on the top of his post on April 9.  And then it hit on April 12 as 099. If that isn't a prediction then what is it?

So if you were to post a number and you said it hit a month ago today, and a month before that, and you said play it today, and it hits today, isn't that the same thing? Aren't you using "historical data" also? Isn't that what everybody here does?

A lot of people here use calendar systems. So does Dr.Miracle. Why don't you complain about anyone else this much? BTW, the 4,7,9 digits DO follow each other quite regularly. Maybe you should check that out in Ga.

One more question. If he and his system upset you so much, why do you keep following his threads? If someone upset or pissed me off that much, I would just completely ignore them and not have anything to do with them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2016, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

So all these that people want to see Dr.Miracle predict a winning number before the draw. Here's your proof...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301873/4565770  Note the date April 9th.

Now check the results for April 12th. Not straight, but still a hit.

Yes I see the thread after the fact again. I usually go back 12 years like he did. We're not acting like kids, but I guess kids will believe anything if it makes sense to them.

Albany, GA
      United States
      Member #100611
      November 15, 2010
      10162 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Looks to me like he had 909 on the top of his post on April 9.  And then it hit on April 12 as 099. If that isn't a prediction then what is it?

So if you were to post a number and you said it hit a month ago today, and a month before that, and you said play it today, and it hits today, isn't that the same thing? Aren't you using "historical data" also? Isn't that what everybody here does?

A lot of people here use calendar systems. So does Dr.Miracle. Why don't you complain about anyone else this much? BTW, the 4,7,9 digits DO follow each other quite regularly. Maybe you should check that out in Ga.

One more question. If he and his system upset you so much, why do you keep following his threads? If someone upset or pissed me off that much, I would just completely ignore them and not have anything to do with them.

Yes, he did. But apparently you didn't read my post very carefully. I stated the historical data was indisputable.  Any dummy knows or should know this. Just like in Georgia during the month of April, it used to be one could expect to 444 to hit at least once or twice during the month. Well, that hasn't played out in the past couple of years. Never-the-less, historical data is still a good indicator of what you might expect during any particular month That would have been fine if he had left it at that. But, as usual, he attempted to convert it POST-DRAW from historical trend and attribute the prediction to so-called "Dr. Meeeracle theory" by assigning the most convenient secret code that would seem to seem to fit the non-existent "pattern"

Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4863 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes, he did. But apparently you didn't read my post very carefully. I stated the historical data was indisputable.  Any dummy knows or should know this. Just like in Georgia during the month of April, it used to be one could expect to 444 to hit at least once or twice during the month. Well, that hasn't played out in the past couple of years. Never-the-less, historical data is still a good indicator of what you might expect during any particular month That would have been fine if he had left it at that. But, as usual, he attempted to convert it POST-DRAW from historical trend and attribute the prediction to so-called "Dr. Meeeracle theory" by assigning the most convenient secret code that would seem to seem to fit the non-existent "pattern"

So, did you check out how often the 4,7,9 digits follow each other in Ga. yet?

Non- existent pattern? I don't think so.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10162 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

So, did you check out how often the 4,7,9 digits follow each other in Ga. yet?

Non- existent pattern? I don't think so.

If he was so certain of that, then why not post that before the draw ? Instead of bringing it up post draw. That would have lent at least some degree of credibility. And no, I don't have time to be bothered by digits 479, I'm busy at the moment trying to figure out what I'm going to play tonight in Cash 4.

Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4863 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

If he was so certain of that, then why not post that before the draw ? Instead of bringing it up post draw. That would have lent at least some degree of credibility. And no, I don't have time to be bothered by digits 479, I'm busy at the moment trying to figure out what I'm going to play tonight in Cash 4.

He's been talking about 4,7,9 for a long time now. That's nothing new. It hits all the time in Ga. pick 4 evening too. Go see for yourself.

Good Luck tonight!!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

The predictions and prediction board are nice but does everyone expect someone to furnish them a win?  I've seen the 5209 work in a lot of states alot of times ,and the 5209 are in pairs such as 599 last night in NM.  Is this constant whining about after the fact mean people are helpless and expect someone to furnish them wins? The Dr M  has shown wins and he is patient even after the numerous juvenile attacks. 

I have never seen such relentless attacks about anything until this.  There are alot of petty jealous people in the world and after awhile it's a waste of time.

Lovies

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                MARYLAND
                United States
                Member #119884
                December 5, 2011
                1636 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

the power of 7,4,9..Dance

9 5 3    14 April 2016 MARYLAND

4 2 8    09 April 2016 MARYLAND

7 7 5    07 April 2016 MARYLAND

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2516 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

People see number behaviors or relations between the two differently.  Just because you can't see connections, WILL NEVER MEAN OTHERS CAN'T.

I wanna try the new foods at baseball games I recently heard on the news, chicken waffle on a stick. Disapprove

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Good job!

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4863 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Sooner or later they will see... They may not want to, but it cannot be denied.   Thumbs Up

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Sooner or later they will see... They may not want to, but it cannot be denied.   Thumbs Up

I doubt it.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4863 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I doubt it.

Ya never know... When you keep seeing it hitting, sooner or later the wins they are missing may change their minds.

Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4863 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Georgia (GA) Cash 4 Evening Lottery Results  Lot of 4,7,9

Draw Date  Results 
                            Thu, Apr 14, 20164-4-2-8Prize Payouts
                            Wed, Apr 13, 20167-6-8-3Prize Payouts
                            Tue, Apr 12, 20164-7-3-9Prize Payouts

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10162 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Fat lot of good this does to line up 3 random post draw numbers over the course of the past week and highlight the most convenient digits to insinuate the existence of some imaginary embedded code.

Post the winning number before the draw and then expect the accolades if you post an actual hit.

Page 3 of 18