Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DrMiracle's Digit Pattern

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 5 months ago by ThemBonez.

Page 15 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4857 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

From the Md. April Pick4 thread...

Dr. Miracle had the 1444 April 3,  12 days later BAM!!!!!!!!!!! It had popped May 15, 2015 last then almost exactly 11 months to the day......today

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10162 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Dr. Miracle had the 1444 April 3,  12 days later BAM!!!!!!!!!!! It had popped May 15, 2015 last then almost exactly 11 months to the day......today

If he posted it on the 3rd, then it actually showed 13 days later on the 16th for midday draw. Happens to me all the time too. Post a number for exact order play for a specified draw. Keep it play for a few days, then drop it and it shows up a week or two later. But so what ?  You still lost, chalk it up to bad luck. 

Historical trends can put you on the money or at least in the ballpark. 

I've playing 4441/4141 heavy in GA midday, both showing due according to due digits. Most likely I'll miss the hit on the day I find myself tapped out or decide not to play.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11117 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Let the naysayers eat crow!  Now we will see more 20 paragraph refutes by the Bizzare crowd.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10162 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Let the naysayers eat crow!  Now we will see more 20 paragraph refutes by the Bizzare crowd.

Eat crow ? Are you serious? A number comes in 13 days later and that constitutes a win in your book ? As stated above, it is a very common occurrence but I never once expected to be congratulated or receive any accolades in such a scenario. I find it to be a cause of vexation and annoyance when this happens to me. As the self-anointed Captain of the Miracle cheer leading squad, I think you would give him the thumbs up if he told you to go jump off a cliff.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11117 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Eat crow ? Are you serious? A number comes in 13 days later and that constitutes a win in your book ? As stated above, it is a very common occurrence but I never once expected to be congratulated or receive any accolades in such a scenario. I find it to be a cause of vexation and annoyance when this happens to me. As the self-anointed Captain of the Miracle cheer leading squad, I think you would give him the thumbs up if he told you to go jump off a cliff.

Well it was shorter than your other troublesome rants.

¸Rant

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4857 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I can't say when he played it, but since he posted it on April 3, I'm figuring he may be using the 358 date pattern. So he only would have played it on the 3rd, 5th, 8th, 13th, 15th. But, I could be wrong. He may have played it every day.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-4-1
            Fri, May 15, 2015MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-1-4
            Tue, Oct 21, 2014MarylandPick 4 Midday1-4-4-4
            Fri, Oct 17, 2003MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4
            Fri, Jul 28, 2000MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-1-4
            Wed, Jan 13, 1999MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4
            Sat, Oct 3, 1998MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11117 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I can't say when he played it, but since he posted it on April 3, I'm figuring he may be using the 358 date pattern. So he only would have played it on the 3rd, 5th, 8th, 13th, 15th. But, I could be wrong. He may have played it every day.

Sat, Apr 16, 2016MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-4-1
              Fri, May 15, 2015MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-1-4
              Tue, Oct 21, 2014MarylandPick 4 Midday1-4-4-4
              Fri, Oct 17, 2003MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4
              Fri, Jul 28, 2000MarylandPick 4 Midday4-4-1-4
              Wed, Jan 13, 1999MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4
              Sat, Oct 3, 1998MarylandPick 4 Midday4-1-4-4

You could show 4,000 examples of hits by this system but the 10  paragraph bizzare refutes will be posted.  The small group of jealous people will keep fighting this theory until the end of time. 

The theories do work.  Yesterday Nm mid ws 009.  The dr has another thread where zeros follow 21 .  It works the other way the 21 follows 00.  Last night 212 hit straight.

Numbers that hit with one is a good idea also. Example 891 ,the 80,90 follow during the next few draws.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

You could show 4,000 examples of hits by this system but the 10  paragraph bizzare refutes will be posted.  The small group of jealous people will keep fighting this theory until the end of time. 

The theories do work.  Yesterday Nm mid ws 009.  The dr has another thread where zeros follow 21 .  It works the other way the 21 follows 00.  Last night 212 hit straight.

Numbers that hit with one is a good idea also. Example 891 ,the 80,90 follow during the next few draws.

Drum

We already know in advance. Every draw, every day, every state, every country is considered to be a hit by the Miracle crowd after the post-draw yellow highlighter comes out and goes to work. YAY !

Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4857 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Well it IS his system and he has it down pretty good. lol  If he is only playing a few numbers at certain times it seems pretty affordable. He is willing to share most of it, but I'm sure not all the details. Heck, I wouldn't share all the details of some of what I do either.

As they saying goes, you can lead a horse to water...   But if he doesn't want to drink, then he can stay thirsty. The other horses won't care.

Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4857 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Drum

Example 891 ,the 80,90 follow during the next few draws.

That they do. The 08,09,18,19 pairs may not hit for a good while, but then they will hit pretty close together for a few days. Happens all the time in Md.

Simple tracking will prove it.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                      Pharr, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #107
                      August 23, 2001
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Lonelymoney.....Yeah, using your latest combo system you still lost. Who  gives a crap if you were a number off YOU STILL LOST.  You're delusional if you think  you're going to beat this game drumming up systems the last how many years you have been on the board. I could post a lot of number garbage too,  but I won't because THEY ALL LOSE in the long run. But wait you say...I did have a coouple of $40 box wins in the last 2 months and I just missed a couple of straight wins using my super pair out for 90 days, flipping the  6 digit which was really 9, using mirrors and subtracting the last digit  and multiplying by pi using the short sum of last nights roots. And the so called "Dr" codes fit it exactly because no one else understands the bigger picture. Oh I got the big picture a long time ago and this isn't it. There isn't any missing ingredients. There are thousands of posts mine included that try to beat this. How many ingredients are left? More undiscovered codes?

What your brain can't interpret is that ...it's not a learning process  IT'S A LOSING PROCESS!.

Your ego needs to take a 2 week vacation. When you come back you will be amazed that you will finally come to your senses and realize you can be more productive in your life then wasting time on this.

WHY ARE YOU IN THIS FORUM???????????Conehead

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2510 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2016, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Lonelymoney.....Yeah, using your latest combo system you still lost. Who  gives a crap if you were a number off YOU STILL LOST.  You're delusional if you think  you're going to beat this game drumming up systems the last how many years you have been on the board. I could post a lot of number garbage too,  but I won't because THEY ALL LOSE in the long run. But wait you say...I did have a coouple of $40 box wins in the last 2 months and I just missed a couple of straight wins using my super pair out for 90 days, flipping the  6 digit which was really 9, using mirrors and subtracting the last digit  and multiplying by pi using the short sum of last nights roots. And the so called "Dr" codes fit it exactly because no one else understands the bigger picture. Oh I got the big picture a long time ago and this isn't it. There isn't any missing ingredients. There are thousands of posts mine included that try to beat this. How many ingredients are left? More undiscovered codes?

What your brain can't interpret is that ...it's not a learning process  IT'S A LOSING PROCESS!.

Your ego needs to take a 2 week vacation. When you come back you will be amazed that you will finally come to your senses and realize you can be more productive in your life then wasting time on this.

One of my five tickets today was 508, the Florida winner was 518. 

I'm honing in on the consistent winners soon. Nothing you or your scavenger loser friends will ever convince me otherwise. So keep writing till your fingers bleed.

BTW, why doesn't your butt buddy screaming idiot heed your warnings about it all being luck? He keeps posting numbers in the p-3 forum on a daily basis. If it's all a waste of time, maybe you both should get a room together and school him on the futility.

DUH !!!!

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

WHY ARE YOU IN THIS FORUM???????????Conehead

Lurking ...Why are you? Conehead

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10162 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Lurking ...Why are you? Conehead

He's hoping the good Doc will make good on his system promises and soon deliver his long-awaited "Meeeeracle" in a fancy gift box with a lovely satin chiffon colored ribbon on top, just as pretty as you please !

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

One of my five tickets today was 508, the Florida winner was 518. 

I'm honing in on the consistent winners soon. Nothing you or your scavenger loser friends will ever convince me otherwise. So keep writing till your fingers bleed.

BTW, why doesn't your butt buddy screaming idiot heed your warnings about it all being luck? He keeps posting numbers in the p-3 forum on a daily basis. If it's all a waste of time, maybe you both should get a room together and school him on the futility.

DUH !!!!

I don't care if you had 418, 517, 519 etc, etc. Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.  Losers? Who's the one that's playing and losing?

My ship sailed on this game a long time ago. Apparently you continue to sail on the titanic. Your bank account is bleeding already long before my fingers ever will.  Save your money for that 12 pack of Bud. You'll be glad you did.Sad Cheers

Page 15 of 18