Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life

233 replies. Last post 2 days ago by haymaker.

Page 10 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

" Todd just made the Lucky For Life game an option for posting predictions. "   ......  Ace, where do we find this option now that Todd has created it ?

thanks

Under Predictions tab click on Post Predictions.  Then from the "State" pull down menu on that form, choose Multi-State.  That will bring up the choice of Lucky for Life on the "Game" pull down menu.

Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #166576
    May 28, 2015
    500 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

thanks !

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #56005
      October 28, 2007
      829 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Under Predictions tab click on Post Predictions.  Then from the "State" pull down menu on that form, choose Multi-State.  That will bring up the choice of Lucky for Life on the "Game" pull down menu.

Post Predictions, Multi-State Options.
      or you can post from a state that has it. N.C. is one of them

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

N.C.
        United States
        Member #56005
        October 28, 2007
        829 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

anyone have a gameplan for tonight? I'm all ears.

N.C.
          United States
          Member #56005
          October 28, 2007
          829 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2016, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Keep in mind these are the numbers that have been out the longest...they may or may not be due.

WB #    Draws Out           LB #        Draws Out
          05           44                    03               53
          16           40                    04               25
          22           27                    05               13
          23           37                    06               30
          26           29                    08               26
          39           20                    09               17
          11           20                    11               20
          06           17                    12               14
          10           15                    15               24
          41           15                     
          46           14
          07           11
          45           11
          12           10
          37           10
          47           10

I am not advising anyone to play or not to play any of these numbers.

I'm just putting up the stats.

every number that is not listed, has currently hit with in the past ten drawings.

good luck to everyone!!

03 came off this very list last draw

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #166576
            May 28, 2015
            500 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

hard to say cause they keep flip flopping back and forth ... one draw they play mostly due numbers or pairs and then the next drawing what's due ain't got nothing to do with it cause then they'll play at least 2 if not 3 repeats from the last few draws.

N.C.
              United States
              Member #56005
              October 28, 2007
              829 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2016, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

hard to say cause they keep flip flopping back and forth ... one draw they play mostly due numbers or pairs and then the next drawing what's due ain't got nothing to do with it cause then they'll play at least 2 if not 3 repeats from the last few draws.

Repeats are part of the game, they occur in every lottery I have ever tracked. cold numbers are as well, thought I would mix it up.

question EZ.

Do you think that all the pre draws they do are what is causing the irregular flip flopping?

I know there are lotteries that used to list what the numbers in the pre drawing were.
              does lucky for life do list them?

Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #166576
                May 28, 2015
                500 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2016, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Repeats are part of the game, they occur in every lottery I have ever tracked. cold numbers are as well, thought I would mix it up.

question EZ.

Do you think that all the pre draws they do are what is causing the irregular flip flopping?

I know there are lotteries that used to list what the numbers in the pre drawing were.
                does lucky for life do list them?

funny you should ask that question cause that is exactly the question I emailed to them about 4 months ago. They have a link on their homepage,

http://www.luckyforlife.us/  , just click on the contact tab at the top right of their homepage. So, I used this and emailed them a question / request - " Could I please be put on your mailer or list to have the pre-draws emailed to me. I thought, " Why not, the NC lottery does this for it's games ( pick 3, pick 4, etc. ) which I am on and they email to me every month ." But guess what, I have never heard back from them. I guess they don't like giving that info out to its players.

But I am not so sure it would matter anyway. All lotteries use that same old line and BS on the public all the time. " We do the 3 or pre-draws so we can make sure the machines are working. "  bull logna !  bunch of crap lies. Everybody with half a brain knows they do that pre draw crap to keep systematic and tracking players from gaining an edge on the game.

So, what ends up happening is that cold or due numbers ( because they are the same thing in what they mean ) usually do end up appearing but they end up appearing in the 3 to 4 to 5 pre-draws. They keep a record of what these pre-draws are, but unlike most state run lotteries that do share this info with their players, they are a private lottery corporation like powerball and mega millions and these types of lottery games or corporations choose not to share that info with the public. If you ask, they will ignore you and not provide it to you.

So yeah, what you really have to do is just mix up a little of what your study tells you to play along with the cold / due numbers. I guess you can say a mixture of 50 / 50 from the two ways of selecting your numbers. And with all jackpot ball draw lotteries, you'll still need luck to come together with your study if you are ever to have a chance of winning this way.

Then there is the other way which does not involve work nor study of the numbers in any way. Of course, that is simply the person who walks in the store and just asks the cashier to give me a single quick pick on tonight's Powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. along with their drink and twinkie and whaddya know ...BAM ! They hit all six balls. But hey, thats just pure 100 % luck with no effort whatsoever. There will always be those types of people because as we know, eventually the odds play out that any game will eventually be won by a ticket in a year or less. It just always is, right ? No matter what the size of the jackpot. I've never seen a big jackpot not be won.  LOL

N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #56005
                  October 28, 2007
                  829 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2016, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

funny you should ask that question cause that is exactly the question I emailed to them about 4 months ago. They have a link on their homepage,

http://www.luckyforlife.us/  , just click on the contact tab at the top right of their homepage. So, I used this and emailed them a question / request - " Could I please be put on your mailer or list to have the pre-draws emailed to me. I thought, " Why not, the NC lottery does this for it's games ( pick 3, pick 4, etc. ) which I am on and they email to me every month ." But guess what, I have never heard back from them. I guess they don't like giving that info out to its players.

But I am not so sure it would matter anyway. All lotteries use that same old line and BS on the public all the time. " We do the 3 or pre-draws so we can make sure the machines are working. "  bull logna !  bunch of crap lies. Everybody with half a brain knows they do that pre draw crap to keep systematic and tracking players from gaining an edge on the game.

So, what ends up happening is that cold or due numbers ( because they are the same thing in what they mean ) usually do end up appearing but they end up appearing in the 3 to 4 to 5 pre-draws. They keep a record of what these pre-draws are, but unlike most state run lotteries that do share this info with their players, they are a private lottery corporation like powerball and mega millions and these types of lottery games or corporations choose not to share that info with the public. If you ask, they will ignore you and not provide it to you.

So yeah, what you really have to do is just mix up a little of what your study tells you to play along with the cold / due numbers. I guess you can say a mixture of 50 / 50 from the two ways of selecting your numbers. And with all jackpot ball draw lotteries, you'll still need luck to come together with your study if you are ever to have a chance of winning this way.

Then there is the other way which does not involve work nor study of the numbers in any way. Of course, that is simply the person who walks in the store and just asks the cashier to give me a single quick pick on tonight's Powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. along with their drink and twinkie and whaddya know ...BAM ! They hit all six balls. But hey, thats just pure 100 % luck with no effort whatsoever. There will always be those types of people because as we know, eventually the odds play out that any game will eventually be won by a ticket in a year or less. It just always is, right ? No matter what the size of the jackpot. I've never seen a big jackpot not be won.  LOL

Thanks EZ you made some very valid points, and it had me laughing at these lottery kronies!...lol...(its not really funny) but
                  as my older brother used to say, "just as well get a laugh out of it, it beats the hell out of crying"

besides what could we do about it anyway sue them under the freedom of information act?
                  if we had that kind of money, we would have to screw around with those idiots to begin with!

Good Luck Tonight All!

N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #56005
                    October 28, 2007
                    829 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2016, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Winning Numbers for 09-12-16

25-28-30-41-47, Lucky Ball: 08

N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #56005
                      October 28, 2007
                      829 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2016, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Keep in mind these are the numbers that have been out the longest...they may or may not be due.

WB #    Draws Out           LB #        Draws Out
                      05           44                    03               53
                      16           40                    04               25
                      22           27                    05               13
                      23           37                    06               30
                      26           29                    08               26
                      39           20                    09               17
                      11           20                    11               20
                      06           17                    12               14
                      10           15                    15               24
                      41           15                     
                      46           14
                      07           11
                      45           11
                      12           10
                      37           10
                      47           10

I am not advising anyone to play or not to play any of these numbers.

I'm just putting up the stats.

every number that is not listed, has currently hit with in the past ten drawings.

good luck to everyone!!

03 came off this very list last draw

41-47 and 08 came off the cold chart!

I hope somebody Hit something

LottoAce Multi-StateLucky for Life 2 Numbers 16-28-30-37-44, Lucky Ball: 0325-28-30-41-47, Lucky Ball: 08$3
                      LottoAce Multi-StateLucky for Life 1 Number + Lucky Ball 03-14-22-35-47, Lucky Ball: 0825-28-30-41-47, Lucky Ball: 08 $6
                      LottoAce Multi-StateLucky for Life Lucky Ball only 20-29-42-44-48, Lucky Ball: 08 25-28-30-41-47, Lucky Ball: 08 $4
                      LottoAce Multi-StateLucky for Life Lucky Ball only 04-07-11-20-29, Lucky Ball: 0825-28-30-41-47, Lucky Ball: 08 $4

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys.

Although I can't play L4L here in New York, I've been looking at it's history and I thought I'd pass on to you something I've learned about the game.  This is the time of year that I like to do something with the games that I play here in NY.  What I do is take a look at the hottest number of the year since January 1st. (Year to date)

Right now, in L4L on a YTD basis, #'s 2, 12 & 25 (white balls only, Lucky Balls are excluded) are tied for the most hits in 2016 with 12 each.  In past years, L4L typically sees the hottest number of the year have 20 hits. (Some years it's been 21 hits, one year it was 19)  This years three hottest numbers are a little less than two thirds of the way to 20 hits, and the year is a little more than two thirds over, so they're right on track to hit 20 times in 2016. I doubt all three will hit 20 times, but I'm pretty sure one of them will do it. Knowing this, I'd play those three numbers fairly regularly in each drawing from now until December 31st. 

I saw that there have been some matrix changes since L4L began, so I only looked at the game with it's current matrix, which looks to me like it started on 3/15/2012.

Here's what I saw

3/15/12 to 3/14/13  #40 had 21 hits

1/1/13 to 12/31/13  #28 had 21 hits

1/1/14 to 12/31/14  #13 had 19 hits

1/1/15 to  12/31/15 #22 had 20 hits 

Just so you don't think I'm crazy, #'s 2 and 12 had 10 hits each on June 30, 2016, (#25 had 9) so at the mid way point of 2016, all three were right on track to 20 hits for the year. 

Good luck with L4L...here in NY we have Cash 4Life, a 5/60 and 1/4 matrix.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #56005
                          October 28, 2007
                          829 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2016, 6:10 am - IP Logged

winning numbers for 09-15-2016

01-04-16-28-29 Lucky Ball 10

N.C.
                            United States
                            Member #56005
                            October 28, 2007
                            829 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2016, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   2       16-28-30-37-44,:03  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $3
                            Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   2       04-07-11-20-29:08   01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $3
                            Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   1 + 1 01-12-17-47-48:10   01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $6
                            Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   0 + 1 03-10-25-31-48,:10  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $4
                            Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   0 + 1 03-15-24-38-45,:10  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $4

did anyone hit anything?

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3854 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2016, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Carolinny folks should check out the Luckyforlife website,

several stories on there about 2nd prizewinners near you.

Good luck to all tonight !

WOW !

Last night had four 2nd prize winners...2  from North Carolinny.

Already several stories about 2nd prizes from there on the LFL site.

Lucky state or maybe they sell more tix on this game...anyone know ?

Other 2 were from Idaho and Kentucky.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Page 10 of 16