Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life

233 replies. Last post 19 hours ago by haymaker.

Page 11 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3854 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2016, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   2       16-28-30-37-44,:03  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $3
Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   2       04-07-11-20-29:08   01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $3
Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   1 + 1 01-12-17-47-48:10   01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $6
Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   0 + 1 03-10-25-31-48,:10  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $4
Sept 14 LottoAce Lucky for Life   0 + 1 03-15-24-38-45,:10  01-04-16-28-29, Lucky Ball: 10 $4

did anyone hit anything?

Nothing here, still have 5 draws left on my advance.

Looks like you doubled your $

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4784 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

WOW !

Last night had four 2nd prize winners...2  from North Carolinny.

Already several stories about 2nd prizes from there on the LFL site.

Lucky state or maybe they sell more tix on this game...anyone know ?

Other 2 were from Idaho and Kentucky.

Wow We were just talking about 2nd place winners and now have 4!

J'aime La France.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #94283
      July 17, 2010
      2284 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2016, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

WOW !

Last night had four 2nd prize winners...2  from North Carolinny.

Already several stories about 2nd prizes from there on the LFL site.

Lucky state or maybe they sell more tix on this game...anyone know ?

Other 2 were from Idaho and Kentucky.

The one in Idaho was sold in my county.  Unfortunately, it was not mine.  I won nothing last night.  Unhappy

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Just out of curiosity I checked to see if the prize would be split with 4 winners last night.  Looks like 20 can win second prize before having to split it.

TOP PRIZE
        WinnersAnnuitized Payment OptionCash Option
        1$1,000 a day for life$5,750,000.00
        2-14$1,000 a day for life*$5,750,000.00*
        15 or more(No annuitized payment option)$7,125,000.00*

SECOND PRIZE
        1-20$25,000 a year for life$390,000.00
        21 or more(No annuitized payment option)$9,400,000.00*
        *Divided by the number of winners
          LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #56005
          October 28, 2007
          814 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Just out of curiosity I checked to see if the prize would be split with 4 winners last night.  Looks like 20 can win second prize before having to split it.

TOP PRIZE
          1$1,000 a day for life$5,750,000.00
          2-14$1,000 a day for life*$5,750,000.00*
          15 or more(No annuitized payment option)$7,125,000.00*

SECOND PRIZE
          1-20$25,000 a year for life$390,000.00
          21 or more(No annuitized payment option)$9,400,000.00*
          *Divided by the number of winners

Thats the only thing I don't like about this game. its prize tiers are set, but you
          have to share your prize if someone else has a winning ticket. you don't
          have to split any other tier with the milllions of other people who won.

If the are going to make people split the top prize. they should make it a rolling jackpot.
          or make it one ticket win= 1,000 per day for life.
          they would put MegaMillions and Powerball out of buisiness!

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #166576
            May 28, 2015
            500 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

1 - 4 - 19 - 43 - 46  +  14

Are you serious Lucky For Life ?  Are you kidding me ?? 

Just goes to show that once again as it has been said ..... Lotteries are NOT RANDOM as they are advertised. Lotteries are anything but random, folks. There is deliberate manipulation going on all the time.

The 1 - 4 pair and the 14 lucky ball have all been played multiple times since July 28th and EVEN IN THE EXACT SAME BALL POSITION !!  ??

Clearly, the one sole winner of the jackpot in Ohio is an individual who : A) just simply got a quick pick  or  B) is good at guessing what numbers and pairs they are going to repeat from recent previous draws.

Throw all your stats and work out the window, people. It's all trash and useless.

One thing though ... and please, please, please ..... someone jump in here if you know better and have more insight and knowledge on this : Does anyone EVER see the word or words, " Live Drawing ", on a lottery drawing in the corner of the TV or video screen as you watch it ? Whether it be a game in your state such as pick 3, cash 5, the Powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. ? I'm just curious ..... why do you never see " LIVE " on the one drawing for a game that they do show as the actual draw ??

United States
              Member #11879
              February 26, 2005
              61 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

EZ Money,

I typically see the time on the screen for Connecticut drawings, counting up the seconds.  I assume that indicates when the drawing is performed, not just when it is being presented to the tv viewer.

United States
                Member #11879
                February 26, 2005
                61 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2016, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

LottoAce wrote:

you don't  have to split any other tier with the milllions of other people who won.

The typical number of total winners in this game is closer to 100,000 than 1,000,000, not millions.

N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #56005
                  October 28, 2007
                  814 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

LottoAce wrote:

you don't  have to split any other tier with the milllions of other people who won.

The typical number of total winners in this game is closer to 100,000 than 1,000,000, not millions.

Yeah, your right. thanks for the clarification.
                  I was just trying to state my point.

N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #56005
                    October 28, 2007
                    814 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Just goes to show that once again as it has been said ..... Lotteries are NOT RANDOM as they are advertised. Lotteries are anything but random, folks. There is deliberate manipulation going on all the time.

The 1 - 4 pair and the 14 lucky ball have all been played multiple times since July 28th and EVEN IN THE EXACT SAME BALL POSITION !!  ??

Clearly, the one sole winner of the jackpot in Ohio is an individual who : A) just simply got a quick pick  or  B) is good at guessing what numbers and pairs they are going to repeat from recent previous draws.

Throw all your stats and work out the window, people. It's all trash and useless.

One thing though ... and please, please, please ..... someone jump in here if you know better and have more insight and knowledge on this : Does anyone EVER see the word or words, " Live Drawing ", on a lottery drawing in the corner of the TV or video screen as you watch it ? Whether it be a game in your state such as pick 3, cash 5, the Powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. ? I'm just curious ..... why do you never see " LIVE " on the one drawing for a game that they do show as the actual draw ??

I had a feeling 14 might show back up. I didn't
                    put much faith in it though.

Sept 19 LottoAce  Lucky for Life  1 + 1  03-10-23-35-43,:14   01-04-19-43-46, Lucky Ball: 14 $6 

I don't believe anything is truly random. and I wouldn't want it purely random either.
                    there's patterns in everything including nature.
                    but you are right about the deliberate manipulation.
                    if they didn't do all thier pre draw BS then you and I would
                    have probably won big along time ago.

no, I have never seen a live draw. thats because they don't want you
                    to see them stir the balls around like a cake batter just before
                    they turn the machine on!

what you got for thursday?..

N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #56005
                      October 28, 2007
                      814 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2016, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Three last didgets of 07 in a single draw. don't see that very often.
                      hope someone hits something.

Sept 22 LottoAce Lucky for Life             2       03-15-24-38-45,:10  15-17-27-37-45, Lucky Ball: 08 $3
                      Sept 22 LottoAce Lucky for Life             0 + 1 03-14-22-35-47,:08  15-17-27-37-45, Lucky Ball: 08 $4
                      Sept 22 LottoAce Lucky for Life             0 + 1 20-29-42-44-48,:08  15-17-27-37-45, Lucky Ball: 08 $4
                      Sept 22 LottoAce Lucky for Life             0 + 1 04-07-11-20-29,:08  15-17-27-37-45, Lucky Ball: 08 $4

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #77167
                        July 15, 2009
                        554 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Mass had a top prize winner last night.  Congrats to him/her. Smile Hope I'm next.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #166576
                          May 28, 2015
                          500 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

bought 10 draws ( 20.00 ). only hit the LB on one of them and that was it. just $ 3.00 bucks won out of $ 20.00 spent. Yeah, you are right, Ace, don't see three balls with the same ending number too often. The draw hasn't ended in the 30's much in the last 5 months.   ????  weird.

A lot of cold, overly due numbers out there that just won't fall.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3693 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:58 am - IP Logged

While I cant speak for other states,  here in New York on The New York City WABC Channel 7 news I don't see the word "live" on the screen, but I do hear it spoken. During the 11 PM news broadcast immediately before the drawing, the news anchor always says "We now take you to the live Lotto drawing"  (That's if the drawing being televised is NY's 6/59 game "Lotto".  They also televise other games drawings, Take5, and they say the word live for those drawings as well.)

Channel 7 also broadcasts the MM and PB drawings about a minute before the 11:00 PM news, but I can't recall if the word live is spoken or not. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                              Member #93164
                              June 23, 2010
                              1316 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to the people playing Lucky for Life. How do people play Lucky for Life? What's the current jackpot?

How many white balls do they draws out of a certain number? How many lucky balls do they draw out of a certain number?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

Page 11 of 16