Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life

233 replies. Last post 3 days ago by haymaker.

Page 13 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2016, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Splurged a bit today and bought 15 L4L tickets @ $2 each. Won $69. Made $39 profit.

Here is the breakdown:

• 2 lines of (2 numbers+LB) @ $50
  • 2 lines of (1 number+LB) @ $12
  • 1 line of (2 numbers) @ $3
  • 1 line of (LB only) @ $4

Won ($69) - Spent ($30) = $39 (profit). Yey! Big Smile

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Delaware
    United States
    Member #93503
    July 1, 2010
    453 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2016, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Splurged a bit today and bought 15 L4L tickets @ $2 each. Won $69. Made $39 profit.

Here is the breakdown:

• 2 lines of (2 numbers+LB) @ $50
    • 2 lines of (1 number+LB) @ $12
    • 1 line of (2 numbers) @ $3
    • 1 line of (LB only) @ $4

Won ($69) - Spent ($30) = $39 (profit). Yey! Big Smile

Very nice! I won $4 but spent $6 lol.

Raleigh, NC
      United States
      Member #166576
      May 28, 2015
      500 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Way to go, Adulane !

I only hit 1 WB with the LB = $ 6.00  ( 26 + 5 LB )

spent $ 23.00

can't believe they picked the 14  AGAIN !! ...  What is up with that shadiness ???

United States
        Member #11879
        February 26, 2005
        61 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2016, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if this tidbit has come out here before, but I'll tell you now....

The Lucky For Life drawing in Connecticut is the only game from Connecticut where the ball machine seems to be on auto-pilot.  Those numbers come out either by some automated program, or there is someone off-screen 'pulling the trigger.'

All other Connecticut games (Play3, Play4, Lotto!, etc.) have the on-screen host operate the machines hands-on.

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #56005
          October 28, 2007
          830 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2016, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Oct 10 LottoAce  Lucky for Life             2 + 1   04-22-26-41-48,:05 14-23-26-43-48, Lucky Ball: 05 $25
          Oct 10 LottoAce  Lucky for Life             2 + 0   10-21-23-34-43,:03 14-23-26-43-48, Lucky Ball: 05 $3

only posted 4 lines on the post.

whats up with the 14 coming back in the string?
          thats the only number that hit that I didn't play!

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

N.C.
            United States
            Member #56005
            October 28, 2007
            830 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2016, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thursday Oct 13 2016

winning numbers are as follows

02-03-09-28-42 Lucky Ball: 16

ain't this some $...!

congrats to all the winners.

Raleigh, NC
              United States
              Member #166576
              May 28, 2015
              500 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Thursday Oct 13 2016

winning numbers are as follows

02-03-09-28-42 Lucky Ball: 16

ain't this some $...!

congrats to all the winners.

won 10.00 bucks

had :  One draw with  ....  9 - 42 = $ 3.00

One draw with  ....  9 - 28 = $ 3.00

One draw with  ....  LB  16 = $ 4.00

Spent $ 30.00 for 15 total draws

Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #166576
                May 28, 2015
                500 Posts
                Posted: October 18, 2016, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

wow, this is crazy. It's like I'm stuck in a repeating pattern that I can't get out of. I won exactly $ 10.00 again the exact same way .... $ 3.00 , $ 4.00 , and $ 3.00

Spent $ 20.00 total. I can just about always spend on average 25.00 dollars and hit 2 or 3 WB pairs, but I can't get beyond that.

The last 5 drawings I have won exactly in this order :  6 , 7 , 7 , 10 , 10  dollars.

I'm just curious .... is there anyone out there who has won the 20 , 25 , 100, 150, or 200 dollar prizes multiple times ?? If so, what in the heck is your secret ??  LOL !

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #164399
                  February 28, 2015
                  1926 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2016, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Top prize winner NC!!!

Party

Congrats to the winner!

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3700 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2016, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Although I cant play L4L, (NY has Cash 4Life) I thought I'd take a look at the behavior of the L4L numbers in my copy of Gail Howard's Advantage Plus software.

Before I give you guys some stat's, please allow me to tell you how I personally like to look at the numbers at this time of year. I like to see how many hits the biggest hitter (WB only) has at this time of year. (Year to date)  L4L's biggest WB hitter of the year will have 20 hits in 104 drawings.  I say that because of the following;

2013 - #28 had 21 hits

2014 - #13 had 19 hits

2015 - #22 had 20 hits

2016 - #02 has 14 hits, and #'s 04, 25 & 43 have 13 hits year to date

So as you can see, four WB numbers are on track to making it to 20 hits this year. (or at least those four have a good shot at getting to 20 hits)  There are also six WB numbers with 12 hits this year, and with three quarters of 2016 in the history books, and #02 at almost three quarters of the way to 20 hits, it's likely #02, #04, #25, or #43 will be the L4L hit leader in 2016 and have 20 hits.  There are just 22 L4L drawings left in 2016, so if I could play L4L (and I can if I really want to because Connecticut is a 30 minute drive from my house) I'd be playing #02 each drawing, and I'd play it on a lot of my lines. It just hit in the drawing before last, so it's a nice pick for the next drawing.

Just like C4L, L4L favors a 4 or 5 skip.  More WB numbers that have skipped the last 4 or 5 drawings have been drawn in 2016.  But over the life of the game (since September 19th of 2013), 1 skips dominate. 

I have more info I'm willing to share, but I've probably put you on information overload with this post, so I'll end it here.  Good Luck guys!!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #56005
                      October 28, 2007
                      830 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2016, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Although I cant play L4L, (NY has Cash 4Life) I thought I'd take a look at the behavior of the L4L numbers in my copy of Gail Howard's Advantage Plus software.

Before I give you guys some stat's, please allow me to tell you how I personally like to look at the numbers at this time of year. I like to see how many hits the biggest hitter (WB only) has at this time of year. (Year to date)  L4L's biggest WB hitter of the year will have 20 hits in 104 drawings.  I say that because of the following;

2013 - #28 had 21 hits

2014 - #13 had 19 hits

2015 - #22 had 20 hits

So as you can see, four WB numbers are on track to making it to 20 hits this year. (or at least those four have a good shot at getting to 20 hits)  There are also six WB numbers with 12 hits this year, and with three quarters of 2016 in the history books, and #02 at almost three quarters of the way to 20 hits, it's likely #02, #04, #25, or #43 will be the L4L hit leader in 2016 and have 20 hits.  There are just 22 L4L drawings left in 2016, so if I could play L4L (and I can if I really want to because Connecticut is a 30 minute drive from my house) I'd be playing #02 each drawing, and I'd play it on a lot of my lines. It just hit in the drawing before last, so it's a nice pick for the next drawing.

Just like C4L, L4L favors a 4 or 5 skip.  More WB numbers that have skipped the last 4 or 5 drawings have been drawn in 2016.  But over the life of the game (since September 19th of 2013), 1 skips dominate. 

I have more info I'm willing to share, but I've probably put you on information overload with this post, so I'll end it here.  Good Luck guys!!  G5

Thanks for the info GiveFive keep it coming. we need all the help we can get!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                        United States
                        Member #112968
                        June 29, 2011
                        3854 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

10/20/16

one 1st prize in North Carolina

one 2nd prize in Mass.

Carolinny sure seems to be a hot spot for this game. Anyone know if more tix are sold there than other states ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2016, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info GiveFive keep it coming. we need all the help we can get!

I concur, LottoAce! GiveFive, no information overload here! Give us more tips. Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #164399
                            February 28, 2015
                            1926 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2016, 1:49 am - IP Logged

2013 - #28 had 21 hits

2014 - #13 had 19 hits

2015 - #22 had 20 hits

Excellent observations....thank you for sharing!

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                              NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3700 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2016, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Excellent observations....thank you for sharing!

Thank you and as LottoAce has requested, I'll share more info as time permits.

I'm located in eastern upstate New York about a half hour's drive from the Connecticut border.  I'm familiar wilh L4L because up until a few years ago, I had two daughters attending college over in CT.  Due to that, my wife and I were over there quite a bit.  I actually bought tickets for the very first L4L drawing.  My two girls have graduated from college, and moved back to NY, so I don't get over to CT very much at all these days. I did see that the matrix of the game has changed a few times since way back when I was regularly driving over to CT.  But to tell ya the truth, I could easily be tempted to jump in the car and take a ride to Danbury.   There's a good mall over there, and we like a to go to a grocery store over there that's different and unique.  It's not a chain store and it's always packed with people.  Great store, and the best part is ... it sells lottery tickets!! I used to buy all my CT SuperDraw Raffle tickets over there.  (A max of 275,000 tickets sold at 10 bucks each for one person to win a million dollars) CT has stopped offering SuperDraw tickets.  Wish they'd start it up again, I'd be there in a heartbeat for some, and I'd buy L4L too while I was there. 

In New York there are two weekly Lottery "newspapers".  They focus mainly on NY games, but they also carry info about Mega Millions and Powerball. They have a website too, Google "LOTSTATS NEW YORK" and it'll pop right up to the top of the search list. One paper is Lotto News, the other is Lotto Stats.  If Lotto News came out this week, then Lotto Stats will be on the newstands next week.  Both are excellent reads, and it is there where I learned how "lottery pro's" analyze the behavior of the numbers. Lotto News has a column written by a former math/statistics teacher.  He really knows his stuff, and I have to give him credit as to where/how I learned to look for trends/patterns and behavior of the numbers. Other columnists write for both papers and they too are very good.  (Sorry for being a shill for Lotto News/Stats - All I really wanted to do is give credit to the people that taught me how to look at the numbers.)  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Page 13 of 16