Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky for Life

248 replies. Last post 16 days ago by DELotteryPlyr.

Page 8 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
N.C.
United States
Member #56005
October 28, 2007
877 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2016, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

good stats !  could prove to be helpful for sure. I like stats like these. use and study them myself sometime, too. Thanks LottoAce.

here are some that I have noticed as well :

• A " 2 " ending white ball has only shown with a " 6 " ending white ball once since June 30th.
  • The " 35 " white ball has not shown with a " 9 " ending white ball since forever .... possibly sometime last year ??
  • The last 23 consecutive drawings have only had one draw where the last number ends in the 30's.

so, if I was to decide to play #22 tonight. should I or should I not place it in the string with say...36?
and If I was to play 35 would I want to place the repeat 29 in the same string?
decisions decisions....

you going mostly high or low for your white balls?

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

N.C.
    United States
    Member #56005
    October 28, 2007
    877 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2016, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

You all might have covered this already. but...I couldn't find anywhere on Lottopost
    to post my predictions for the Lucky for Life.

Is there a place to post them? and if not is Todd going to add it on
    as a predition option?

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      569 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

You all might have covered this already. but...I couldn't find anywhere on Lottopost
      to post my predictions for the Lucky for Life.

Is there a place to post them? and if not is Todd going to add it on
      as a predition option?

Hi LottoAce--you might want to check with Todd to add it on the prediction board.  Or if you want you can post here.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4945 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2016, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I am focusing on 3, 8 and 0.

J'aime La France.

N.C.
          United States
          Member #56005
          October 28, 2007
          877 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2016, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoAce--you might want to check with Todd to add it on the prediction board.  Or if you want you can post here.

Thanks. I can message him if you all want me to?

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #166576
            May 28, 2015
            515 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

so, if I was to decide to play #22 tonight. should I or should I not place it in the string with say...36?
            and If I was to play 35 would I want to place the repeat 29 in the same string?
            decisions decisions....

you going mostly high or low for your white balls?

Well, Ace, I would say yes to both your questions. And as a matter of fact I did play # 22 white ball with one or two 6 ending balls out of my 16 picks because of this very fact. I did not play the # 35 this time but I think my mama did and I think she put it with a 9 or even 2 nines. She probably only put it with one " 9 " ending ball cause as you know, the " 0 " and " 9 " ending balls only have 4 possibilities, unlike the other 8 numbers which have 5 ( i.e. - 4, 14, 24, 34, 44 = 5 / 5, 15, 25, 35, 45 / etc.... ).

and you know, they are sneaky and pattern like about their repeat balls, so yes, the 29 coming back tonight wouldn't surprise me at all.

as far as high and low, more of more draws stick to the 20's and 30's rather than the 40's. cause like I mentioned in my stats, they have ended the last 23 consecutive draws with twenty one 40's and two 20's - no 30's at all. strange but true. When I say end in the 30's , I mean just one white ball ending in the 30's, because in the last 23 draws there are two times where it ended with two 30's, but never just one 30's ball only.

Wow, and a curious fact I just looked up in my history of numbers played with all 48 white balls ...... the white ball 36 has in the last 11 months yet to be played with exactly 13 other balls, and YES, the # 22 white ball is one those 13 white balls. So YES, YES, I would say that going with 22 - 36 would be a good pair decision to play based on played history in the last year.

N.C.
              United States
              Member #56005
              October 28, 2007
              877 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, Ace, I would say yes to both your questions. And as a matter of fact I did play # 22 white ball with one or two 6 ending balls out of my 16 picks because of this very fact. I did not play the # 35 this time but I think my mama did and I think she put it with a 9 or even 2 nines. She probably only put it with one " 9 " ending ball cause as you know, the " 0 " and " 9 " ending balls only have 4 possibilities, unlike the other 8 numbers which have 5 ( i.e. - 4, 14, 24, 34, 44 = 5 / 5, 15, 25, 35, 45 / etc.... ).

and you know, they are sneaky and pattern like about their repeat balls, so yes, the 29 coming back tonight wouldn't surprise me at all.

as far as high and low, more of more draws stick to the 20's and 30's rather than the 40's. cause like I mentioned in my stats, they have ended the last 23 consecutive draws with twenty one 40's and two 20's - no 30's at all. strange but true. When I say end in the 30's , I mean just one white ball ending in the 30's, because in the last 23 draws there are two times where it ended with two 30's, but never just one 30's ball only.

Wow, and a curious fact I just looked up in my history of numbers played with all 48 white balls ...... the white ball 36 has in the last 11 months yet to be played with exactly 13 other balls, and YES, the # 22 white ball is one those 13 white balls. So YES, YES, I would say that going with 22 - 36 would be a good pair decision to play based on played history in the last year.

thanks and good luck tonight...see ya at the lottery office...lol

Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #166576
                May 28, 2015
                515 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2016, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I do have a lot of stored Lucky for Life statistical information that I constantly update and maintain, but I have always been fearful, I guess to say for lack of a better word, maybe suspicious and skeptical are better words - OF LOTTERY COMPANIES ( Lucky for Life, Powerball, Hot Lotto, Mega Millions, etc. ) looking at what is posted on here and therefore " working against " us players to ensure that the draw does not result in the way we predict and share info.

Sorry, but that is just the way I feel. I like playing, but not sure if I can trust them to not tamper with final draw results that may be made to " come out " in such a way that does not reflect an actual and real live drawing that is unmanipulated in various ways and that would differ from shared statistical data.

That's why I'm not sure if I feel comfortable in sharing info. It has always been in the back of my mind for many reasons, one of many which is this - I never see the word or words, " LIVE " or " LIVE DRAWING " in the corner of the TV screen when they supposedly conduct the actual real and live drawing. Why not conduct the drawing live ? Why not post in the corner of the TV screen that it is in fact a live drawing.

You see folks, if it ain't live, then that means it is in fact recorded or pre - recorded. It makes you wonder, do these lottery companies such as powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. and all your own individual state run lotteries take that 30 minutes to one hour of down time when ticket sales have stopped to do several drawings and then send the one that has the best outcome for them ( the lowest payout of money in prizes ) to the TV station for airing ?? It is well known about the 4 or 5 several pre-draws that all lotteries do, but might they also do what I have mentioned here - pick the best one for them out of 5 or 6 recorded draws and send that one to the TV station for airing ??

Sorry, but any reasonable minded person would have this doubt in the back of their mind simply because as a player at home watching the draw on TV or the Internet, YOU NEVER SEE " LIVE " or " LIVE DRAWING " ??????

To me, it's shady and conspicuous. Look at it this way ... would you sit down and play at a blackjack table in Vegas where every time the dealer goes to shuffle and deal, the dealer says to everyone at the table, " Hold on, just a moment everyone, while I go into this other room to shuffle the cards and then I'll come out to deal to everyone. "  Say what ??  !!

Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #166576
                  May 28, 2015
                  515 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

thanks and good luck tonight...see ya at the lottery office...lol

ha.... man I hope you are so right....lol.  I wouldn't mind splittin with ya !!

N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #56005
                    October 28, 2007
                    877 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2016, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I thought that this games top prize worked different than a jackpot.
                    I just got this off the Luck for Life web site.

"�First-prize cash option is $5,750,000; multiple winners share the top prize regardless of payment option(s) chosen"

does this mean that if there are two or more winners of the top prize that it would be split between all of them?

N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #56005
                      October 28, 2007
                      877 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

ha.... man I hope you are so right....lol.  I wouldn't mind splittin with ya !!

same here, half of that is more than I make at my job!
                      just as long as we don't have to split it with anyone else in the country
                      the crew on this forum would be ok...lol

N.C.
                        United States
                        Member #56005
                        October 28, 2007
                        877 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I do have a lot of stored Lucky for Life statistical information that I constantly update and maintain, but I have always been fearful, I guess to say for lack of a better word, maybe suspicious and skeptical are better words - OF LOTTERY COMPANIES ( Lucky for Life, Powerball, Hot Lotto, Mega Millions, etc. ) looking at what is posted on here and therefore " working against " us players to ensure that the draw does not result in the way we predict and share info.

Sorry, but that is just the way I feel. I like playing, but not sure if I can trust them to not tamper with final draw results that may be made to " come out " in such a way that does not reflect an actual and real live drawing that is unmanipulated in various ways and that would differ from shared statistical data.

That's why I'm not sure if I feel comfortable in sharing info. It has always been in the back of my mind for many reasons, one of many which is this - I never see the word or words, " LIVE " or " LIVE DRAWING " in the corner of the TV screen when they supposedly conduct the actual real and live drawing. Why not conduct the drawing live ? Why not post in the corner of the TV screen that it is in fact a live drawing.

You see folks, if it ain't live, then that means it is in fact recorded or pre - recorded. It makes you wonder, do these lottery companies such as powerball, Lucky for Life, etc. and all your own individual state run lotteries take that 30 minutes to one hour of down time when ticket sales have stopped to do several drawings and then send the one that has the best outcome for them ( the lowest payout of money in prizes ) to the TV station for airing ?? It is well known about the 4 or 5 several pre-draws that all lotteries do, but might they also do what I have mentioned here - pick the best one for them out of 5 or 6 recorded draws and send that one to the TV station for airing ??

Sorry, but any reasonable minded person would have this doubt in the back of their mind simply because as a player at home watching the draw on TV or the Internet, YOU NEVER SEE " LIVE " or " LIVE DRAWING " ??????

To me, it's shady and conspicuous. Look at it this way ... would you sit down and play at a blackjack table in Vegas where every time the dealer goes to shuffle and deal, the dealer says to everyone at the table, " Hold on, just a moment everyone, while I go into this other room to shuffle the cards and then I'll come out to deal to everyone. "  Say what ??  !!

well, I have considered the possibilty of the officials reading a few lottery forums around the country...its their right if they choose. however,
                        I doubt they would consider our little forum anything to worry about.

as for them tampering with the lottery. they do all the time. they use different machines for different draws in the same lottery. they may even
                        use the same machines for different lotteries. that by itself would tamper with the outcome.

I enjoy playing, its not going to stop me from sharing a tip or two. I want everyone on this forum to hit something tonight.
                        thats the kind of person I am.

you don't have to apologize for your suspesionl I don't think your being paranoid just realistic.

but in the same aspect don't let the fact that lottery officials do some questionable things, keep you from enjoying the game.

N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #56005
                          October 28, 2007
                          877 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2016, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Winning Numbers for Mon Sept 05 2016

White Balls 09-14-21-34-40

Lucky Ball 18

congrats to anyone who won anything on that draw!

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77167
                            July 15, 2009
                            569 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Bought 3 lines  played 9-14 on two lines-won $6--will repeat ticket for next draw.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

N.C.
                              United States
                              Member #56005
                              October 28, 2007
                              877 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Bought 3 lines  played 9-14 on two lines-won $6--will repeat ticket for next draw.

Good Job

I had chosen 02, 05, and 18 for moneyballs. I only had a $5 bill in my pocket. I wasn't going to draw money out of an atm
                              to purchace more tickets so, I only played two lines. I decided to go against the flow.
                              I was wrong. well, back to the drawing board.

Page 8 of 17