Welcome Guest
You last visited November 30, 2021, 12:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the lottery rigged?

125 replies. Last post 20 days ago by CosmicSin.

Page 1 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
austin, texas
United States
Member #217420
September 8, 2021
26 Posts
  1. People still doubt it if lottery systems are rigged. Post your opinion?
    maxodds's avatar - max
    Jupiter, FL
    United States
    Member #154494
    April 18, 2014
    116 Posts

No, not rigged, the odds of winning are just highly against you.

We could all win the lottery today!

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
      Member #214858
      April 17, 2021
      1113 Posts

2. Not rigged in Cuba.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32651
        February 14, 2006
        9324 Posts

The pick-3 and pick-4 must be rigged because 99.8% of my bets never win! Never won a MM or PB jackpot either; what's up with that?

It's not my fault! I voted for Amy.

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
          NC
          United States
          Member #164391
          February 28, 2015
          3835 Posts

I don't trust computer drawings. Other than that, I'll play ball drawings, because they'd have to manipulate the balls, which is unlikely.

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

VTs are like looking for a sewing kit in a haystack as opposed to looking for the needle.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
            700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
            United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            1819 Posts

Of course they're rigged, and not because I've not won a MM, PB jackpot, but because the Data shows MANIPULATION..consecutive number's flip-Flop Odds showing up in the Data of the Game I was currently Stalkin , ONLY AFTER I mentioned here on LP how Probability Math was able to differentiate between the two, if indeed either one was viable..Game Averages spiking huge differences in game results where the results were rigged in order to keep from paying a Jackpot.. and on and on , and so forth..

Most folks believe that they're rigged, but fewer are willing to admit it publicly..but, rather find it easier to bash those that do..

You should, AS I ALREADY HAVE, write to your ELECTED Representatives in Congress, Washington, DC to express your concerns about this Industry , with NO Congressional oversight..!

And if you haven't already?, you have NO RIGHT to express a negative opinion of Lotteries on THIS thread, so become a part of a SOLUTION..by turning up the HEAT on such corruption..

Senator Warren is already ahead of us ALL, by Officially stating that.."Industry without Regulation is Theft"..

Am I serious?. Do you see any emojiz?

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Kunming
              China
              Member #57908
              January 23, 2008
              4875 Posts

It can be rigged. Is it rigged? From time to time the rigging comes from the employees themselves. It happen here in China. We have a game like the Powerball. They were caught. It was a big deal here. In China they don't mess around with punishment as you all know. If I find the article I will post it here.

I believe in Occam's razor:

The Simplest Answer is Usually Correct.Yes Nod

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                Member #214858
                April 17, 2021
                1113 Posts

I put a bit of glue on two balls, but don't tell anyone!

Big Smile

austin, texas
                  United States
                  Member #217420
                  September 8, 2021
                  26 Posts

I don't trust computer drawings. Other than that, I'll play ball drawings, because they'd have to manipulate the balls, which is unlikely.

how can the drawing balls be manipulated? can you share video or pics if the drawing balls are being fabricated to be manipulated by some sort of induction emf force with vaccum or something else i heard so many stories but they never post replies with pictures or video links. everyone here wants to know something but without evidence theres no much people cant believe.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    2564 Posts

how can the drawing balls be manipulated? can you share video or pics if the drawing balls are being fabricated to be manipulated by some sort of induction emf force with vaccum or something else i heard so many stories but they never post replies with pictures or video links. everyone here wants to know something but without evidence theres no much people cant believe.

Google something like "1980 Pennsylvania lottery scandal" or  "triple six fix" to learn how a ball drawing can be rigged.

Basically, certain people in positions to do the rigging have done so for their own benefit, but that doesn't mean every lottery is/has been rigged.

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
                      Member #173010
                      February 13, 2016
                      1391 Posts

We can only trust the auditors, employees who run the actual draw and the security measures in place.

Until Lottery officials allow a set of people to be part of the complete process - like Jury or election counting view, We can just trust whatever is in place.

And the punishment that lottery riggers get would be a lesson to others. 

Good luck

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        1819 Posts

We can only trust the auditors, employees who run the actual draw and the security measures in place.

Until Lottery officials allow a set of people to be part of the complete process - like Jury or election counting view, We can just trust whatever is in place.

And the punishment that lottery riggers get would be a lesson to others. 

Good luck

"Until Lottery officials allow a set of people to be part of the complete process - like Jury or election counting view,"

I Agree!..along with allowing someone to git near the balls with a good strong magnet...

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          527 Posts

A long time ago (2000?) a female presenter from a UK lottery show had apparently seen the lotto numbers before they were drawn, I remember reading the story in one of the daily newspapers at the time. She subsequently left the show.

The mouse never does figure out why the cheese is free.

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
                            Member #173010
                            February 13, 2016
                            1391 Posts

"Until Lottery officials allow a set of people to be part of the complete process - like Jury or election counting view,"

I Agree!..along with allowing someone to git near the balls with a good strong magnet...

Magnets. Aren't those rubber balls?

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              1819 Posts

Magnets. Aren't those rubber balls?

I believe so, but I think they may have magnetic ink on'em... or 1 set of balls one weight, and a 2nd set another...((lighter, heavier)

There has to be something nefarious goin on.. cause "MATH DOESN'T LIE"...

I Shut'em Dooown MM 9/3/21.. had a correct key# plus the correct Megaball,.. they got the Hell outta Dodge..

That SchmuckLucker in N.Y., got MY moneeeee, cause they were 🏃 from the MATH..!!

They figured they'd be safe in the middle of the Matrix from ME, but BAAAM, Ole boi had'em..