Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2021, 4:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the lottery rigged?

125 replies. Last post 23 days ago by CosmicSin.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Same #'s, different games.
Here
United States
Member #90247
April 24, 2010
10788 Posts

Yeah, you heard right... well, since PB has a whole hour to rig the results.. you can bet , It'z rigged , cause they wanna git into the BiLlIoN zone, so nieve playerz will freakout.. spend loads of ca$h..that'z why WE ALL should write Our Senators & Congressional Reps to seriously voice your concerns of a Lottery requiring cutoff time of a whole damamn hr before its drawing..! FOR WHUT?..FOR WHUUTT?

THIS Industry is Crying hollerin for Nation-wide LOTTERY LAWS & REGULATIONS..cause we already see that you can't trust the Fox to guard the Hen House...

I Agree! 

There is no reason why they should need a lot of time between the cut off and the drawing.

This Is Maryland

Drawing

Pick 3 and Pick 4      Televised Drawing Days     WBAL Broadcast             Sales Cutoff Times           
Midday                    Daily                               12:27 pm, Mon-Fri          12:24 pm                                                                                                                                       12:28 pm, Sat & Sun
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Sales Cutoff Times                                              EVENING                 Daily                               7:56 pm, Mon-Sat          7:52pm                                                                                                                                          8:22-8:30 pm, Sun

The lottery is the same way. 

https://youtu.be/b5-iJUuPWis

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    12293 Posts

"There is no evidence to support the notion that buying your picks in the closing minutes has any affect. 
    And the evidence available says otherwise."

Once there was "No Evidence" of a Black hole in Space that Einstein wrote about in Theory on paper.. but the Math said there was such a thing..!! Wink

I've conducted experiments where I'd play earlier in the day, wouldn't even git 1 number, for their Mainframe had too much time to analyze my plays..but when I'd surprise'em, like I did MM 9/3/21, It Shut'em doown.. Cheers.. THAT'Z all the proof I need..Thumbs Up

Hell, Probability Math will even reveal how many timez you will probably take a dUnK every month, as the only reason it hazn't?, iz that I DONT CARE TO KEEP TRACK LOL..for I don't care for No No any $h_ _ty jobz ..Green laugh

Your statement abounds nothing more than 21st Century arrogant Neanderthal mentality.. as in "If I've never seen it , it doesn't exist"..!! LOL ..the same reason why the Sphinks" in Egypt, Africa nose was blown off by arrogant a$$ Napoleon, lashing out in Eek dimwitted denial, that such Great Monuments could've been built by people other than warmongering Europeans..!!

You're behind YOUR times garyo1354, as YOU would've made a GrEaT PoPe in the Roman Catholic Church in the 14th Century..for you're an EXCELLENT Persecutor of the TRUTH..!!

POPE GARYO the1354 Conehead

-Stat$talker 

You got lucky on 9/3/21. That is all. Otherwise you would have won the whole jackpot by now.

You're just blowing gas out your tailpipe.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
      700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
      United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      1831 Posts

You got lucky on 9/3/21. That is all. Otherwise you would have won the whole jackpot by now.

"You got lucky on 9/3/21. That is all."

Shocked "lucky?"... Hell, well then somebody break the looking glass so I can have 7 yrs of BAD luck, bend my Horseshoe, send a Black Cat across da road to my Left, cause LOs dodged the Hell outta my numberz, and went az far az to Halt the drawing ( claiming "Technical Difficulties") cause my Key# was correct, plus a Stat$talker unique 1 of a kind wheel... and YOU call THAT "LUCKY"?...You've been in dat Texez Sun too long Yellow Eyes.. Everywherelse, that'z called .. Gittin Robbed LOL

Blue Thinking   GIT REEAALL 

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        2573 Posts

Kabiguan attend Cat in Hat Math and Science Academy.
        Use Cat in Hat Logic.
        No need facts.

Black hole in space prove lottery rigged.

So sad....

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          Florida - West Coast
          United States
          Member #92605
          June 10, 2010
          5281 Posts

For me personally, it's very hard for me to believe any lottery is rigged. 

I mostly play Florida's version of Pick 5 - Fanatsy5.  Since July 16, 2001, in almost 7,400 drawings, there have been 62 drawings where the same set of five winning numbers was drawn for a second time.  It just happened in Fantsy5 for the 62nd time on September 24th. 

In addition, the same thing has happened many times in multiple states Pick5 games - New York, California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Ohio and in other states Pick5 games as well.

If the lottery was rigged, all of the states lotteries that run Pick5 games would have to had agreed in advance to allow it to happen.  That's a much bigger fluke than duplicate sets of five winning numbers coming out. G5

Play Smart!

United States
            Member #139773
            March 3, 2013
            417 Posts

For me personally, it's very hard for me to believe any lottery is rigged. 

I mostly play Florida's version of Pick 5 - Fanatsy5.  Since July 16, 2001, in almost 7,400 drawings, there have been 62 drawings where the same set of five winning numbers was drawn for a second time.  It just happened in Fantsy5 for the 62nd time on September 24th. 

In addition, the same thing has happened many times in multiple states Pick5 games - New York, California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Ohio and in other states Pick5 games as well.

If the lottery was rigged, all of the states lotteries that run Pick5 games would have to had agreed in advance to allow it to happen.  That's a much bigger fluke than duplicate sets of five winning numbers coming out. G5

I agree. I dont think they are rigging the lottery but at the same time they dont make it easy either. I think if it were rigged some numbers would not come out more often than others. Kinda of like looking at a root sums or sums last digit.frequency count. Its pretty much flat meaning the frequency count for each sum are not that different from all the other numbers. One frequency count could be 80 then you notice all the frequency counts in the number pool are between 70 and 80 not showing enough bias to say one number will come out over another with any real degree of certainty.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197030
              March 28, 2019
              855 Posts
              1. People still doubt it if lottery systems are rigged. Post your opinion?

Anything is possible.

The real question is, why do people who are convinced the lottery is rigged continue to play it?

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                Member #214858
                April 17, 2021
                1140 Posts

Is the lottery rigged? ... How is it that some come up with this idea that the lottery is always rigged? There are 1000 combinations of pick 3. You win it, you get more or less 500 and nobody complains about that?

united states
                  United States
                  Member #212945
                  January 21, 2021
                  110 Posts

Why do the people that think it's rigged assume it is with the balls.  Do you not realize you are watching a VIDEO of the draw.  It is not live , or at least not that I know of.

Montgomery, Pa
                    United States
                    Member #214165
                    March 13, 2021
                    30 Posts

Of course they're rigged, and not because I've not won a MM, PB jackpot, but because the Data shows MANIPULATION..consecutive number's flip-Flop Odds showing up in the Data of the Game I was currently Stalkin , ONLY AFTER I mentioned here on LP how Probability Math was able to differentiate between the two, if indeed either one was viable..Game Averages spiking huge differences in game results where the results were rigged in order to keep from paying a Jackpot.. and on and on , and so forth..

Most folks believe that they're rigged, but fewer are willing to admit it publicly..but, rather find it easier to bash those that do..

You should, AS I ALREADY HAVE, write to your ELECTED Representatives in Congress, Washington, DC to express your concerns about this Industry , with NO Congressional oversight..!

And if you haven't already?, you have NO RIGHT to express a negative opinion of Lotteries on THIS thread, so become a part of a SOLUTION..by turning up the HEAT on such corruption..

Senator Warren is already ahead of us ALL, by Officially stating that.."Industry without Regulation is Theft"..

Am I serious?. Do you see any emojiz?

-Stat$talker 

I agree, always said if enough people have the correct number, the system identifies that and the numbers are changed.

When you purchase your tickets it's placed into a computer system, which means the information is recorded, once recorded now I can Manipulate the information. Hence the cut off times for most lotteries. 

we call it chance!!

Ill still have some people win but again I already know that because I've Manipulated the information. Hence why everything is done by computers. No more human interaction. Think about the 1980 Pennsylvania lottery scandal" or  "triple six fix" 

sad thing no one will ever know!!

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      1831 Posts

Anything is possible.

The real question is, why do people who are convinced the lottery is rigged continue to play it?

"Anything is possible"...

Yeah but, No No Anything iz NOT PROBABLE..!! Obviously you weren't taught THAT difference in yo Edumakated Skool you escaped from.LOL

And an even more real question iz.. Roll Eyes Why do YOU continue to ridicule others that are of such opinions? knowing that you'll neva change their views?

-Stat$talker 

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        1831 Posts

I agree. I dont think they are rigging the lottery but at the same time they dont make it easy either. I think if it were rigged some numbers would not come out more often than others. Kinda of like looking at a root sums or sums last digit.frequency count. Its pretty much flat meaning the frequency count for each sum are not that different from all the other numbers. One frequency count could be 80 then you notice all the frequency counts in the number pool are between 70 and 80 not showing enough bias to say one number will come out over another with any real degree of certainty.

"I agree. I dont think they are rigging the lottery but at the same time they dont make it easy either."

Well, WHICH iz it?...it CAN'T be BOTH..

If ,as you say, "at the same time they don't make it easier either", then you are REALLY saying , that deep down inside, you too believe itz rigged.. maybe cause you're afraid of being ridiculed here?... BE A PERSON THAT STANDS BEHIND YOUR CONVICTIONS..!!

No forward Progress has ever been achieved by being afraid to be bold enough to be of a difference of opinion, held by most people of the Day..!!

Most people are sheep, but very few are Shepherds! Wink

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #194179
                          December 3, 2018
                          386 Posts

"I agree. I dont think they are rigging the lottery but at the same time they dont make it easy either."

Well, WHICH iz it?...it CAN'T be BOTH..

If ,as you say, "at the same time they don't make it easier either", then you are REALLY saying , that deep down inside, you too believe itz rigged.. maybe cause you're afraid of being ridiculed here?... BE A PERSON THAT STANDS BEHIND YOUR CONVICTIONS..!!

No forward Progress has ever been achieved by being afraid to be bold enough to be of a difference of opinion, held by most people of the Day..!!

Most people are sheep, but very few are Shepherds! Wink

-Stat$talker 

You’re no Shepard, that’s for sure. Your just a guy who yells from Moms basement about ridiculous claims of probability math. Tonight’s megaball will one of the following: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,15,16,17,18,19,20,21....sneaky picks...22,23,24...Now that is hilarious. You call that Shepard’s work. I call that lunacy. How do you construct your tickets when you have the other 70 to deal with on the other side. Oh, that’s right... you mentioned wheels that you use that no one has access to. I bet there phenomenal. NOT!!

GET IT DONE

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            1831 Posts

You’re no Shepard, that’s for sure. Your just a guy who yells from Moms basement about ridiculous claims of probability math. Tonight’s megaball will one of the following: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,15,16,17,18,19,20,21....sneaky picks...22,23,24...Now that is hilarious. You call that Shepard’s work. I call that lunacy. How do you construct your tickets when you have the other 70 to deal with on the other side. Oh, that’s right... you mentioned wheels that you use that no one has access to. I bet there phenomenal. NOT!!

"How do you construct your tickets when you have the other 70 to deal with on the other side. Oh, that’s right... you mentioned wheels that you use that no one has access to."

Aaaah Stretch Cmoore50..at least you're consistent,Thumbs Up..you somehow Cmoore#'s Crazy than I actually post, and you Cmoore50's Crazy than the U.S. Treasury actually printz, so ?, whut cloud# "Your Highness" Stretch are ya on 2day?... Green laugh

Yeah, my wheelz are "1 of a kind",.. as YOU say.."They're Home-Grown" LOL..They start out as  small Ball Sleepy(round) ov numberz, then I water them, and before ya know it , they've grown into a full grown Stat$talker BatMonster of a Wheel (round)l, able to  🏃 down dat elusive Lottery Beast..in fact RUN'EM OVER..!! LOL and cause'em to Shut Dooown dude! Cheers

But Shocked whut'z soo incredulous about havin weaponz that none else haz access to.. are YOUR Chartz available to everyone?..No No NOOOO..!!

As DRAKE says Guitar "I'm on One" 🚬Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
                              Member #202920
                              December 14, 2019
                              478 Posts

I agree, always said if enough people have the correct number, the system identifies that and the numbers are changed.

When you purchase your tickets it's placed into a computer system, which means the information is recorded, once recorded now I can Manipulate the information. Hence the cut off times for most lotteries. 

we call it chance!!

Ill still have some people win but again I already know that because I've Manipulated the information. Hence why everything is done by computers. No more human interaction. Think about the 1980 Pennsylvania lottery scandal" or  "triple six fix" 

sad thing no one will ever know!!

Since the triple six fix and the Tipton scandal, most lotteries have increased security and involved more people to witness various steps of the process. If anything, I'd think there's less chance of rigging, at least in your basic draw games. You'd need the cooperation of many more people to mess with the balls or reprogram the prng.