Welcome Guest
You last visited January 25, 2022, 11:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the lottery rigged?

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 3 months ago by CosmicSin.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New York, NY
United States
Member #140628
March 23, 2013
11405 Posts

have you shared your strategy before im desperate ill try anything lmao

My <snip> is based on math. You wanna guess on birthdays and all that go ahead, who got time for that. 1+1 is 2. Some like to say 3, but heck if I know that. I know 1+1 is 2. Look in any state start adding the numbers , you'll see something. You can say you're desperate and all that, I've seen desperate I've been desperate but you know what I'm still here, talk is cheap, my ideas are cheap, look in the systems forum at least back 5 years you'll see me, and you know what state to state they prove true, especially in Ohio lol, shout out, lol, but anyways,  it don't matter, what matters is if you play it when it comes, that's on you , not on me. No offense. I come from a long ways back. I ain't cheap. But this is lotto you know.

My advice is tweak it. These puta madrones think they was born to think you know, they may be right once in a while, but what you here for? The same, well good luck I hope it's worth it. You dealing with racqueteros you know, they took that over decades ago. And look around you, you keeping up? Nah I don't think so. 9 out of 10 times that's not the case. Have fun. Bottom line. That's me.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.

"You're only as good as your crew"

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    2091 Posts

how do you cope with your numbers coming out straight the day you dont play Unhappy

"how do you cope with your numbers coming out straight the day you dont play Unhappy"

Well, like most of us, we grit our teeth Let It All Out, but bear it, but it duzz help ta vent here on LP about those Cheatin a$$ LOs..Cussing Face

I keep tellin folkz here that their Mainframe tracks consistent bettin habits?.? and when you stop?, BaAm..!! Bang Head THAT'Z EXACTLY WHEN THEY ALLOW'EM TO FALL..!! Thumbs Up

It'z mental punishment for interuptin THEIR steady ca$h flow..LOL..Yepp, you read it right .. Yo money iz really not yourz, It'z THEIRZ Yes Nod,.. and that'z their way of sayin...No No"how dare you even think ov EEVAH withholding it from Us"..Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #140628
      March 23, 2013
      11405 Posts

Of course they're rigged, and not because I've not won a MM, PB jackpot, but because the Data shows MANIPULATION..consecutive number's flip-Flop Odds showing up in the Data of the Game I was currently Stalkin , ONLY AFTER I mentioned here on LP how Probability Math was able to differentiate between the two, if indeed either one was viable..Game Averages spiking huge differences in game results where the results were rigged in order to keep from paying a Jackpot.. and on and on , and so forth..

Most folks believe that they're rigged, but fewer are willing to admit it publicly..but, rather find it easier to bash those that do..

You should, AS I ALREADY HAVE, write to your ELECTED Representatives in Congress, Washington, DC to express your concerns about this Industry , with NO Congressional oversight..!

And if you haven't already?, you have NO RIGHT to express a negative opinion of Lotteries on THIS thread, so become a part of a SOLUTION..by turning up the HEAT on such corruption..

Senator Warren is already ahead of us ALL, by Officially stating that.."Industry without Regulation is Theft"..

Am I serious?. Do you see any emojiz?

-Stat$talker 

No offense really, seriously, but what part of 1 in 1000, or 1 in 10000, or 1 in 575000, or 1 in 175000000 do you not understand? Just because you are not the 1, doesn't mean someone else isn't. It doesn't take away from the fact. Each and every has a chance. Period. Just because something comes up and something else doesn't doesn't mean <snip>. Hope you understand what I'm saying. It should help you with your quest. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        2091 Posts

No offense really, seriously, but what part of 1 in 1000, or 1 in 10000, or 1 in 575000, or 1 in 175000000 do you not understand? Just because you are not the 1, doesn't mean someone else isn't. It doesn't take away from the fact. Each and every has a chance. Period. Just because something comes up and something else doesn't doesn't mean <snip>. Hope you understand what I'm saying. It should help you with your quest. 

Shocked....... Whuuuuut?

Ooh, I understand every bit of it...I believe it may be YOU that don't understand EVERY BIT OF IT..!!

Stick yo head in a "Probability & Statistics" Book, THEN GIT BACK TO ME.. 

Naah THAT'Z real help for YOU in yo Quest..! Wink

-Stat$talker 

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
          Member #197030
          March 28, 2019
          899 Posts

Shocked....... Whuuuuut?

Ooh, I understand every bit of it...I believe it may be YOU that don't understand EVERY BIT OF IT..!!

Stick yo head in a "Probability & Statistics" Book, THEN GIT BACK TO ME.. 

Naah THAT'Z real help for YOU in yo Quest..! Wink

-Stat$talker 

I tried wearing a probability book as a hat once. Terrible fit. Even covered it in tin foil to kill two birds with one stone.

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            2091 Posts

I tried wearing a probability book as a hat once. Terrible fit. Even covered it in tin foil to kill two birds with one stone.

LOL Joe?... Whea do you git dem joke lines frum?

You got a Comedy Book dere wit you or sumthin?

Shocked Whea'z dat AllenB?.. I called'im out, but he hazn't showed up....unlike him.. they say it takes awhile ta git ova da shock of winnin dem Millionz at first, then a lil while longa ta git yo Financial Team 2gether... 

I volunteered ta be hiz "Churp Change" Counter for'im.. az I got xpert skillz in countin...Banana

Here , I'll demonstrate...Wink

$1. fa you..

$1. fa me...

$2. fa you..

$1.,$2. fa me..

$3. fa you...

1,2,$3. fa me...

$4. fa you

1,2,3,$4. fa meee

$5. fa you..

1,2,3,4,$5. fa meee... etc

Az you can see, I'm very equitable..Green laughYepp, I'm able to take ALL YO EQUITY..Naughty

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              12607 Posts

Green laugh

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #140628
                March 23, 2013
                11405 Posts

Shocked Whea'z dat AllenB?.. I called'im out, but he hazn't showed up....unlike him.. they say it takes awhile ta git ova da shock of winnin dem Millionz at first, then a lil while longa ta git yo Financial Team 2gether... 

I volunteered ta be hiz "Churp Change" Counter for'im.. az I got xpert skillz in countin...Banana

$1. fa you..

$1. fa me...

$2. fa you..

$1.,$2. fa me..

$3. fa you...

1,2,$3. fa me...

$4. fa you

1,2,3,$4. fa meee

$5. fa you..

Az you can see, I'm very equitable..Green laughYepp, I'm able to take ALL YO EQUITY..Naughty

Is that what you learned from your "probability & statistucs" book? I think I'll pass. No wonder they're saying the education system is broken.

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #140628
                  March 23, 2013
                  11405 Posts

In terms of the original topic, unless they change the actual methods they use in order to draw the numbers , there is no rigging or bias. As long as they draw the numbers the same way each and everytime it can not be rigged. That's how bias is eliminated and the game is fair. The only way.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    2091 Posts

In terms of the original topic, unless they change the actual methods they use in order to draw the numbers , there is no rigging or bias. As long as they draw the numbers the same way each and everytime it can not be rigged. That's how bias is eliminated and the game is fair. The only way.

"unless they change the actual methods they use in order to draw the numbers , there is no rigging or bias. As long as they draw the numbers the same way each and everytime it can not be rigged. That's how bias is eliminated and the game is fair. The only way."

Well, THAT'Z exactly whut I've complained about with the MM 9/3/21 Drawing... THEY HALTED IT..and we ALL know that'z not NORMALLY how each drawing is carried out..

I played THAT drawing...still managed to have the key # I chose in my ticketz tho... 

So, in yo own wordz, .. Whut were LOs tryin to "Eliminate"?..

It'z all posted on the thread "Predicting Winning Number?!! Fact or Fiction?!!  including the big "Blue Screen" LOs put up .. claiming "Technical Difficulties"  yeaah riight..Technical Difficulties my @$$..!! They were riggin it.. 

Probability Math duzzn't lie..

So, I understand whut YOU'RE trying to say, but you didn't unambiguously say THE REMAINDER OF IT ...that'z why my reply to YOU wuz .. "Stick yo head in a Probability & Statistics Book,.. Then git back to me"...

You seem to have bought only into the Popular  WELL KNOWN side of Probability.. which iz the hype that LOs want most playerz to accept without question..

I really hope you didn't take my humorous, satirical post about being AllenB's Churp Change Counter seriously..cause if you did?.. You have no idea of the In-depth mind on this Cyber end that you're dealin wit..!!

BUT LOs DOOO...

-Stat$talker 

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #140628
                      March 23, 2013
                      11405 Posts

"unless they change the actual methods they use in order to draw the numbers , there is no rigging or bias. As long as they draw the numbers the same way each and everytime it can not be rigged. That's how bias is eliminated and the game is fair. The only way."

Well, THAT'Z exactly whut I've complained about with the MM 9/3/21 Drawing... THEY HALTED IT..and we ALL know that'z not NORMALLY how each drawing is carried out..

I played THAT drawing...still managed to have the key # I chose in my ticketz tho... 

So, in yo own wordz, .. Whut were LOs tryin to "Eliminate"?..

It'z all posted on the thread "Predicting Winning Number?!! Fact or Fiction?!!  including the big "Blue Screen" LOs put up .. claiming "Technical Difficulties"  yeaah riight..Technical Difficulties my @$$..!! They were riggin it.. 

Probability Math duzzn't lie..

So, I understand whut YOU'RE trying to say, but you didn't unambiguously say THE REMAINDER OF IT ...that'z why my reply to YOU wuz .. "Stick yo head in a Probability & Statistics Book,.. Then git back to me"...

You seem to have bought only into the Popular  WELL KNOWN side of Probability.. which iz the hype that LOs want most playerz to accept without question..

I really hope you didn't take my humorous, satirical post about being AllenB's Churp Change Counter seriously..cause if you did?.. You have no idea of the In-depth mind on this Cyber end that you're dealin wit..!!

BUT LOs DOOO...

-Stat$talker 

You assume a lot about people. I guess that's why you sound the way you do. I know of Allen b , have talked with him in the past, but have not talked to him in years as I have not posted in the systems forum in a while. I really don't remember much of what you said, except maybe chirp chirp as you had to repeat it for some reason. Perhaps smoke a cigarette. Chirp chirp.

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        2091 Posts

You assume a lot about people. I guess that's why you sound the way you do. I know of Allen b , have talked with him in the past, but have not talked to him in years as I have not posted in the systems forum in a while. I really don't remember much of what you said, except maybe chirp chirp as you had to repeat it for some reason. Perhaps smoke a cigarette. Chirp chirp.

"No offense really, seriously, but what part of 1 in 1000, or 1 in 10000, or 1 in 575000, or 1 in 175000000 do you not understand?"

Shocked You mean "assume" alot about someone ,like THAT?

There'z not much need for memory here,.. all you need do, iz scroll back 2 or 3 pages to see EXACTLY whut wuz said..if you can't remember at least THAT much, it appears az tho YOU 🚬 cigarettes..ov the NO BRAND NAME kind,Stretch that thwartz ya memory...I smoke ONLY Cigarz..az most deep thinkerz do..

BTW, 🎈Congratulations🎈.. for YOU'RE the 1st person that I've EEVAH encountered that claims ta be able ta HEAR a Poster ova da INTERNET..and that'z based on an "after the fact" statement of YOURZ,.. as I don't "assume" anythang about Cyber acquaintances, until they've given me AMPLE reasonz to do so..

So?, exactly whut iz it that you're referring to that you've obviously concluded I've "learned" from my Probability & Statistics book, that you've stated that you'd "pass" on?

-Stat$talker 

AllenB's avatar - CA Fantasy_5.JPG
                          California
                          United States
                          Member #167122
                          June 27, 2015
                          1157 Posts

$1. fa you..

$1. fa me...

$2. fa you..

$1.,$2. fa me..

$3. fa you...

1,2,$3. fa me...

$4. fa you

1,2,3,$4. fa meee

$5. fa you..

Shocked Whea'z dat  AllenB?.. I called'im out, but he hazn't showed up....unlike him.

Jake and Sully were sitting on top of a Hill at the edge of the Valley trying out the new spotting scope they bought at the Cricket Hardware and Lottery Supply.

“Take a look at this Sully,” said Jake.  “See that little mound of dirt at the bottom of the hill?”

“I see it,” said Sully.  “There is a scruffy looking mouse on top of the mound wearing a Tin Foil Hat.  There is a small group surrounding the mound and they are pelting the mouse with rocks.  Wow, that rock knocked off his hat.”

“Those folks must really dislike that rodent.  Probably because after every rock the mouse returns a projectile vomit then stands up and waves his arms.  Now he is flashing a BA at the crowd.  Looks like he might be missing a few spokes on his bicycle wheel.” Said Sully

“To bad we can’t hear them.” Said Sully.  “It looks like the mouse is begging for more rocks.”  Now he has a megaphone and appears to be trying to get a few folks that have turned their back on the mound and are going back to their prospecting efforts to fling another stone in his direction.”

“The guy riding the Cricket is right behind a guy wearing a T-Shirt with ‘B216’ on the back.  A line is forming behind them as more and more of the people depart.”  Said Jake.

“The Cricket rider just broke rank and returned to place a large bolder on the mound” Sully said.  “That Cricket is sure fast.  Now he is again right behind the guy wearing the T-Shirt.”

“Jake you are not going to believe this unless you see it for yourself,” said Sully. “Looks like that little mouse just swallowed that boulder and now he is puking up a Storm.  You have to hand it to the little guy he takes a licking but keeps on ticking.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                            Member #153767
                            March 24, 2014
                            5516 Posts

Everything is a stage and show.   If anyone knows an actual system on the big games,  let me know.

Anyone can beat my price,  no one can beat my value.

I don't sell the steak,  I sell the sizzle!

I set the market value on items

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              2091 Posts

Shocked Whea'z dat  AllenB?.. I called'im out, but he hazn't showed up....unlike him.

Jake and Sully were sitting on top of a Hill at the edge of the Valley trying out the new spotting scope they bought at the Cricket Hardware and Lottery Supply.

“Take a look at this Sully,” said Jake.  “See that little mound of dirt at the bottom of the hill?”

“I see it,” said Sully.  “There is a scruffy looking mouse on top of the mound wearing a Tin Foil Hat.  There is a small group surrounding the mound and they are pelting the mouse with rocks.  Wow, that rock knocked off his hat.”

“Those folks must really dislike that rodent.  Probably because after every rock the mouse returns a projectile vomit then stands up and waves his arms.  Now he is flashing a BA at the crowd.  Looks like he might be missing a few spokes on his bicycle wheel.” Said Sully

“To bad we can’t hear them.” Said Sully.  “It looks like the mouse is begging for more rocks.”  Now he has a megaphone and appears to be trying to get a few folks that have turned their back on the mound and are going back to their prospecting efforts to fling another stone in his direction.”

“The guy riding the Cricket is right behind a guy wearing a T-Shirt with ‘B216’ on the back.  A line is forming behind them as more and more of the people depart.”  Said Jake.

“The Cricket rider just broke rank and returned to place a large bolder on the mound” Sully said.  “That Cricket is sure fast.  Now he is again right behind the guy wearing the T-Shirt.”

“Jake you are not going to believe this unless you see it for yourself,” said Sully. “Looks like that little mouse just swallowed that boulder and now he is puking up a Storm.  You have to hand it to the little guy he takes a licking but keeps on ticking.

"You have to hand it to the little guy he takes a licking but keeps on ticking."

LOL Why, that'z a nice lil story about a "Timex" Watch...cause they do "take lickin, but keep ooon tickin"..Shocked whuut?, did chu just git one, from all dat Cricket Ca$h ya won? Green laugh

B-216 don't need a Watch az folks frum Ohio kain't tell Time..!!.Da right Time Bang Headta pick dem numberz..Wink