Welcome Guest
You last visited November 27, 2021, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the lottery rigged?

125 replies. Last post 17 days ago by CosmicSin.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1807 Posts

Ok, sir, I work at the lottery corporation(I got a job there) and a coworker told me about this website and how they counter LP strategies. Like scouring through Lottery post. My warning do not use the strategy on this website. Just keep it for yourself.

Some of us ALREADY know that LOs are here..they've demonstrated manipulation of the Game's data, to make Flip-Flop Oddz consecutively show up..that'z why smart playaz don't reveal their strategy in such an Open Forum..

Looked at a game recently?..6.14:1, then 6.14:1, then 1:6.14 consecutively showed up...Shocked 3xs.. THAT'Z RIGGING..,No No not RANDOM..!!

There Thumbs Up , ya heard it straight frum an Employee workin at the Lottery..

-Stat$talker 

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    12266 Posts

Ok, sir, I work at the lottery corporation(I got a job there) and a coworker told me about this website and how they counter LP strategies. Like scouring through Lottery post. My warning do not use the strategy on this website. Just keep it for yourself.

So....Just where is the "lottery corporation" located where you are working at there in Ohio?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
      United States
      Member #55887
      October 23, 2007
      12266 Posts

Some of us ALREADY know that LOs are here..they've demonstrated manipulation of the Game's data, to make Flip-Flop Oddz consecutively show up..that'z why smart playaz don't reveal their strategy in such an Open Forum..

Looked at a game recently?..6.14:1, then 6.14:1, then 1:6.14 consecutively showed up...Shocked 3xs.. THAT'Z RIGGING..,No No not RANDOM..!!

There Thumbs Up , ya heard it straight frum an Employee workin at the Lottery..

-Stat$talker 

What ever....Crazy

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        1807 Posts

So....Just where is the "lottery corporation" located where you are working at there in Ohio?

No No  STOP attemptin ta git him in trubble ...we finally git a real bona fide whistleblower,.. and YOU tryin ta git'im fired..Don't reveal yo whereaboutz to NOBODYPloco2.No Nod

That'z right Texez 2 Stepper, ShockedYOU used ta live in the Buckeye State...Naughty probably werked fa da Lottery ,that'z why ya alwayz defendin'em...aaaaah, so the plot thickenz...Yes Nod Ya got $tock investmentz in dere crookit $cheme huh?

Hiding Behind Computer  Spiez in da House Y'all

-Stat$talker 

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          1807 Posts

A lot of people that I know think the lottery is rigged - all the way

It IZ...

Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            12266 Posts

It IZ...

Anybody that REALLY think the lotteries are "rigged" is dumb as a rock for playing them.

My question about where he works is not to out him. He already did that himself. It's to see if he really knows what he's talking about. (He doesn't).

United States
              Member #200642
              September 1, 2019
              1807 Posts

Anybody that REALLY think the lotteries are "rigged" is dumb as a rock for playing them.

My question about where he works is not to out him. He already did that himself. It's to see if he really knows what he's talking about. (He doesn't).

"Anybody that REALLY think the lotteries are "rigged" is dumb as a rock for playing them."

And Anybody that really thought they could randomly outsmart GOD's Probability Math Laws , iz even dumber than a rock..!!LOL So, that xplainz it ALL..Thumbs Up

Naaah go roll UPHILL

aoeltheproducer's avatar - batman42
                New York, NY
                United States
                Member #216819
                August 5, 2021
                11 Posts

how do you cope with your numbers coming out straight the day you dont play Unhappy

Manifesting Millionaire Big Grin

lucky7roll$'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Kansas
                  United States
                  Member #204195
                  February 1, 2020
                  698 Posts

How is Ai factoring into determining a Pick3 drawing?

New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #140628
                    March 23, 2013
                    11316 Posts

Of course they're rigged, and not because I've not won a MM, PB jackpot, but because the Data shows MANIPULATION..consecutive number's flip-Flop Odds showing up in the Data of the Game I was currently Stalkin , ONLY AFTER I mentioned here on LP how Probability Math was able to differentiate between the two, if indeed either one was viable..Game Averages spiking huge differences in game results where the results were rigged in order to keep from paying a Jackpot.. and on and on , and so forth..

Most folks believe that they're rigged, but fewer are willing to admit it publicly..but, rather find it easier to bash those that do..

You should, AS I ALREADY HAVE, write to your ELECTED Representatives in Congress, Washington, DC to express your concerns about this Industry , with NO Congressional oversight..!

And if you haven't already?, you have NO RIGHT to express a negative opinion of Lotteries on THIS thread, so become a part of a SOLUTION..by turning up the HEAT on such corruption..

Senator Warren is already ahead of us ALL, by Officially stating that.."Industry without Regulation is Theft"..

Am I serious?. Do you see any emojiz?

-Stat$talker 

I knew a lady once, who gave someone take 5 numbers and said these numbers are for you. They will only work for you, only if you play them. He won the take 5. Many years ago. She was how some people might say e.s.p.

This conversation is going nowhere. And full of skepticism. Just my opinion. But I will say, my strategies work no matter what, because they are mine. And nobody can stop them. No matter what. I've watched it month after month year after year. Only thing you could possibly argue against them is cost vs profit. But that's my problem. 

These are dreams being argued against here. Let people celebrate when and if they can. Otherwise, get on with your lives. You know?

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #140628
                      March 23, 2013
                      11316 Posts

I have posted enough numbers before hand, not clues, actual numbers, to say stfu and who gives a f. Check my statistics. Not listening and not giving a flying f.

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.

Manifestin$Ms's avatar - animaniacs35
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #217995
                        October 9, 2021
                        11 Posts

have you shared your strategy before im desperate ill try anything lmao

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          2557 Posts

I knew a lady once, who gave someone take 5 numbers and said these numbers are for you. They will only work for you, only if you play them. He won the take 5. Many years ago. She was how some people might say e.s.p.

This conversation is going nowhere. And full of skepticism. Just my opinion. But I will say, my strategies work no matter what, because they are mine. And nobody can stop them. No matter what. I've watched it month after month year after year. Only thing you could possibly argue against them is cost vs profit. But that's my problem. 

These are dreams being argued against here. Let people celebrate when and if they can. Otherwise, get on with your lives. You know?

Exactly! 

More things to worry about than if the lottery is rigged.
                          So if you have one iota of thought it is, put your money back in your pocket and walk away. 
                          Nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket!

And truthfully, nobody can convince you otherwise if you think it is. 

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

austin, texas
                            United States
                            Member #217420
                            September 8, 2021
                            26 Posts

I just posted something new so i need your opinions if something like that should be made for the confidence of people that gamble for luck that new lottery systems should do to avoid scams.

United States
                              Member #200642
                              September 1, 2019
                              1807 Posts

"She was how some people might say e.s.p."

Az in "Extra Sensory Perception"..or "Extra Special Playa"?..!! LOL

I love yo "I'm gonna win no matter whut" attitude.Thumbs Up