Welcome Guest
You last visited November 30, 2021, 12:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is the lottery rigged?

125 replies. Last post 20 days ago by CosmicSin.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1819 Posts

A long time ago (2000?) a female presenter from a UK lottery show had apparently seen the lotto numbers before they were drawn, I remember reading the story in one of the daily newspapers at the time. She subsequently left the show.

Roll Eyes seen them HOW?,.. visually, or premonitionally? and was she fired or quit?

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Tucson
    United States
    Member #119757
    December 2, 2011
    111 Posts

States running a digital aka computer drawings are rigged period. The data given from Lotteries proves it. Total sales are up and actual winnings are down compared to sales of drawing games. They always show scratch offs as the look see the winners but they make sure not to tell you the amount of tickets printed and purchased to said games which are losers. There are no actual witnesses to the drawings only a hired team which is owned by the lottery to say it was all legit. Case to study is Arizona. Like other states sales are up but actual winners per drawing games are down and the absent of certain numbers with multiple repeat numbers and 50% of pick3 drawings being doubles and only 2 triples drawn per year. They use the algorithm to ensure the least pick set of numbers are drawn. They release the results late and seeing there is no live drawing we have only their word. Now Az only has 1 drawing per day and it shows how it works. They once printed the amount of winners  per drawings but since has stop it and you must request it. Now you can win due to it being program by a human and you see that when it draws the same number back to back then again 3 drawings later. State lotteries are pushing scratch off games and trying to rid the drawings seeing they make more money. Soon Powerball Mega Millions will remove ball drawings and say computer drawings are more secure and costs will be cheaper. This is false. Cost here in Az are actually up and this will allow those multiple state drawings to reach super high jackpots.

austin, texas
      United States
      Member #217420
      September 8, 2021
      26 Posts

I put a bit of glue on two balls, but don't tell anyone!

Big Smile

1. You mean, some kind of paint or powder inside the balls to make more heavier than the others in the set of numbers. You know, i heard so many whispers from people saying the same thing but i still don't get no evidence.
        austin, texas
        United States
        Member #217420
        September 8, 2021
        26 Posts

"Until Lottery officials allow a set of people to be part of the complete process - like Jury or election counting view,"

I Agree!..along with allowing someone to git near the balls with a good strong magnet...

I think what you saying is the right way to make the audience confident the game is not rigged. They should make the balls transparent plastic and not use vaccum but instead roll the balls randomly in a plastic sphere also all made of transparent plastic ( not metallic parts allowed) like glass and the drawing should be live in public with people watching.

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
          Member #173010
          February 13, 2016
          1391 Posts

I believe so, but I think they may have magnetic ink on'em... or 1 set of balls one weight, and a 2nd set another...((lighter, heavier)

There has to be something nefarious goin on.. cause "MATH DOESN'T LIE"...

I Shut'em Dooown MM 9/3/21.. had a correct key# plus the correct Megaball,.. they got the Hell outta Dodge..

That SchmuckLucker in N.Y., got MY moneeeee, cause they were 🏃 from the MATH..!!

They figured they'd be safe in the middle of the Matrix from ME, but BAAAM, Ole boi had'em..

Before every draw, they are weighed.

We have a broad scope. 1: 293/292 million...

Can't blame it on drawings/officials...

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
            Member #173010
            February 13, 2016
            1391 Posts

I think what you saying is the right way to make the audience confident the game is not rigged. They should make the balls transparent plastic and not use vaccum but instead roll the balls randomly in a plastic sphere also all made of transparent plastic ( not metallic parts allowed) like glass and the drawing should be live in public with people watching.

Allowing a set of people from each state would be good. But then that set of people wont be able to play as another conspiracy around them winning more than others will spur...

Jack-in-the-Box

Good Luck

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              527 Posts

Roll Eyes seen them HOW?,.. visually, or premonitionally? and was she fired or quit?

Definitely visually.

The mouse never does figure out why the cheese is free.

NY
                United States
                Member #23834
                October 16, 2005
                4497 Posts

"MATH DOESN'T LIE"

Yeah, but it sure as hell confuses some people.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  12275 Posts

All I can say is folks that believe the lottery is fixed shouldn't be playing.

I also believe that such folks really have no concept of the odds of jackpot games, especially MM and  PB. 

MM 1 in 302,575,350

PB 1 in 292,201,338

"They" don't have to rig anything. Those odds do it for them. 

Again. Look hard at those numbers. They are HUGE. 

Even the Lotto in my state of Texas has pretty long odds. 1 in 25,827,165. You're just not going to see very many winners with odds like that. 

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
                    United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    1819 Posts

LOL Oooh, So you're stuck in yo "KY 2 Step"?.. Well, if YOU'RE cofused?, ask Ole  Texez 2 Stepper how ta git outta dat dilemma..!!

Roll Eyes Wonder why iz it dat folkz dat NEVA Post a SINGLE Lottery ticket ta bolster a Prediction stance, ALWAYZ got da MOST B.S. ta say..Ooh yeaa, they're aka "Playa-Haterz" Mad.. tryin ta make THEMSELVES relevant afta they've crawled out frum under some Mountain rock....!! Thumbs Down

Aye BoZo?, after ya hep'im out, feed'im a Tumbleweed Salad..!! cause he soundz like he hasn't eaten in awhile.. GrUmPy..!! Green laugh

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      2564 Posts

All I can say is folks that believe the lottery is fixed shouldn't be playing.

I also believe that such folks really have no concept of the odds of jackpot games, especially MM and  PB. 

MM 1 in 302,575,350

PB 1 in 292,201,338

"They" don't have to rig anything. Those odds do it for them. 

Again. Look hard at those numbers. They are HUGE. 

Even the Lotto in my state of Texas has pretty long odds. 1 in 25,827,165. You're just not going to see very many winners with odds like that. 

Exactly!

Doesn't take any math to figure that out.
                      And yeah, math seems to be too hard for some people. 
                      Harder for people who can't count.

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

Twenty$straight's avatar - Screenshot 20211027-010139-Gallery.jpg

United States
                        Member #211746
                        December 8, 2020
                        579 Posts

Exactly!

G

Why do certain numbers fall on certain  days? 

Ex.  North Carolina pick 4 

Sep 24, 2021 (D) 0 - 9 - 5 - 2
                        Sep 25, 2020 (D) 5 - 0 - 9 - 2

Va pick 4

8/9/2020; Day: 6,3,7,0; Night: 4,4,8,8 

"You play to win the game! ......You just don't play it to play it. You play  to win!!"

Pet Numbers....925 926 1804 4242 7237 7806

msmillionaire's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                          Milwaukee
                          United States
                          Member #160982
                          November 13, 2014
                          10059 Posts

No I don't believe it is rigged, you just Win or lose , life is not rigged, it have it ups and down😄😊😊😊😊

Win big!!!

msmillionaire's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
                            Milwaukee
                            United States
                            Member #160982
                            November 13, 2014
                            10059 Posts

Exactly!

G

I agree!!!

Win big!!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              2564 Posts

Why do certain numbers fall on certain  days? 

Ex.  North Carolina pick 4 

Sep 24, 2021 (D) 0 - 9 - 5 - 2
                              Sep 25, 2020 (D) 5 - 0 - 9 - 2

Va pick 4

Never considered it more than coincidence.  Like looking at the clock. We can look at the clock a dozen times a day. But we only remember the times we see a meaningful number.

And there were people in NY who played 911 every year, on September 11, expecting it to hit. Some attributed that to some type of cosmic vibe/fluctuation resulting from the number of people thinking about 911 on that day.

On the other side the coin more numbers don't reflect the date than do. But we tend to forget the misses and zero in on the hits. 

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!