Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

code breaking and the LOtto...

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Rip......

I don't have any evidence because I've never been given an opportunity to test It, considering the lotteries rotate their tubes. There was a time, I believe, when New York revealed their rotation schedule, but at that time I was in the beginning stages of studying the numbers, and didn't really make that an objective consideration.

I firmly believe that old saying is true. "It's just a matter of time". More often than not, a tube full of balls ranging from 0 to 9 have to abide to the rules of chaos, however, those rules are limited by it's surrounding. I believe those limits allow a more evenly distribution of numbers from 0 to 9. If I knew the position for the next day's drawing, I could better decide what the outcome is.

I read an article in NY a few years ago, in which a confession was made by the lottery authorities claiming that the reason they rotate is because they wanted to make sure no patterens could develop.

I had so many debates with "college brainers" who were taught alot about chaos, and they all seemed to know the answers to the universe, including number behavior. Or so they thought. It was like talking to a brick wall. They were brain washed by the same "old school" beliefs that were crammed down their throats, by so called academia. They were taught that the numbers don't have a mind of their own, so they can't remember what the last winning numbers were, and therefore it's total chaos, and can't be predicted. I tried to tell them that yes, they are correct when talking about the long run, but there are short term patterns and trends. When that didn't fly, I finally showed the article I read about the officials confessing as to why they rotate, and of course the discussion ended right there. But like most humans, saving face was more important to them than admitting that something is definitely going on. Oh well....No converts there.

Thanks for the reply Pac.

I probably didn't phrase my question well.

• Suppose, for the sake of the discussion, the numbers actually don't behave randomly.
  • Suppose there's a connection between some external phenomenon, both with RNG and balls, a connection that is firm enough and repeated enough over time to suggest there's nothing anyone can do to force them to behave otherwise when humans attempt to impose randomness on them, except for a relatively short period of time. 
  • Suppose one of those (several) external phenomena happened to involve moon phases, and that there was a substantial body of historical evidence recorded in draw histories stored right here on LP to give weight to the premise.

If that were true, it would mean you are incorrect in believing what you believe.

Now, just hypothetically, what level of proof would you actually have to see to convince you you were incorrect.  What evidence would you have to observe to make you believe the position of the moon, or some factors related to the position of the moon during the various moon phases, were having a compelling influence on the results of random number draws.  Both RNG and balls.

Don't read my intent wrongly.  I'm not trying to convince you of anything.  I'm not suggesting you are wrong.  I'm asking only about what it would take to change your mind and cause you to believe otherwise.

I need to know at what point to cease testing on Lottery Post, should I happen to be correct.  I don't harbor any illusions that wossname here is in any danger of bouncing to anything, but I count you among the intelligent ones who didn't learn the last thing you're ever going to learn at age 20.  You're able to make mental jumps based on implied meanings.

I think your answer, once you understand the question (and if you deign to answer) might be of some help to me.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Rip.....WOW.....

You leave the weight of the universal questions on my shoulder?...LOL A mere commoner among the elite? Good one. Thanx, but I'm not smart or educated. I just have a really bad habit that involves a constant ....and an ilk of overkill which I call "Acute Awareness Syndrome". Nothing special, but it's a very strange experience. That's another topic.

To answer your question,

There is a great possibility that anything is possible. That's just the way I think. Just when someone thinks they have made the best mouse trap, somebody proves otherwise. So, I'm always open to ideas. Yours is as any other, and maybe better or worse. Just trying to rationalize the ingredients that are before me, sitting patiently on my plate.

As far as the science goes, the latest view to which I remember, dealing with what you're asking, relies on the forces of the moon.

The subject was about "Lunacy", and it's affect on people during a full moon. A very interesting article. The verdict happened to side with very little affect in the brain, because of the misinterpretation of the "affects" from the gravitational influence on earth.

The misconception was that just because the moon affects the tides in such a grand way, didn't neccessarily mean that it also affected the liquids in our brain. Basically, the ratio of an influencing body, was determined by the size of both parties. In other words, The reason the oceans get affected and not people or objects is that the gravitational influence of the moon can only make a noticeable difference  when it is interacting with very large obects, or bodies, like the oceans. The way it was explained to me was that the influence of the moon on living things and small obects are about the same as if you held a ping pong ball about six inches away from your face.

Since all matter is attracted to each other, I have no doubt that small affects can domino or compound to larger outcomes. So there is alot of merit to what you say. I just hope that my understanding of the situation has helped you in some way or form.....LOL

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I did justice to your question.

I guess the pivotal change which would make me subscribe to the belief that stars, planets and moons have strong influences, would rely on a profitable prediction rate I guess. If you consistently show me wins based on your predictions, I would have no choice but to take your word that the method you implemented was of an astrological, or astronomical one. I'm not sure what method precicely that you use, so I can't expound on the specifics.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Pac:

Actually, I still haven't expressed myself well enough to allow you to give me an answer to my question.

I'm not looking for affirmation of what is possible and what isn't.  I'm not looking for anyone to explain what I might or mightn't have observed.  I'm not in any way asserting that the moon, in particular, has anything to do with random number behavior.  Phases is what I said.  Moon phases.  And I didn't actually even say that.

What I'm asking you for is an explanation of how your mind works.  If you believe something, how much contrary evidence can you see building around you to the contrary before you begin questioning your own beliefs?

I don't know whether there's anything to anything.  I do enjoy playing around with predictions and following various lines of the possible here.  I plan to keep doing it until I tire of it, or until I find something I'm looking for.

I also enjoy posting, both on the forums and on the prediction pages.  Sometimes it helps me to organize my thoughts to offer up unbelievable explanations of the tracks I'm following, which are, in some cases, nearer the truth than I'd care to have anyone take seriously.

The last thing I want to do is convince anyone of anything I'm doing having any worth to them, but I'd still like to be able to make posts without convincing anyone, for my own thought processes, for fun, for the hell of it, for the chuckles.

But after I posted the thing the other night with the moon/keno things I described earlier on the thread, and before the results came out, I was asking myself whether I'd gone too far.  Supposing, I said to myself, those draws, or one of them, hit 14 out of 14 numbers?  Will a couple of the more savvy people on LP suddenly change their minds and crank up their computers, chasing this down a lot more quickly and efficiently than I can do? Thinks I.

They didn't, those Keno draws, vomit up anything to get concerned about.  But they do have me asking myself, supposing I pursue this and actually test it on the predictions page.  Suppose, having done so, one day half a dozen pick 5s score.

Would that be enough to fracture the certainties of people to the point they'd suddenly be sniffing around where they couldn't have been driven at the point of a gun, before?

That's really the question I'm looking for an answer to.  What body of evidence can you see before your eyes and still feel comfortable with your fixed beliefs.  With most, and atomic bomb wouldn't jar them out.  But for yourself, could a guy pick 5 out of 5 a few times without you getting all thinkee?

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Pac:

Actually, I still haven't expressed myself well enough to allow you to give me an answer to my question.

I'm not looking for affirmation of what is possible and what isn't.  I'm not looking for anyone to explain what I might or mightn't have observed.  I'm not in any way asserting that the moon, in particular, has anything to do with random number behavior.  Phases is what I said.  Moon phases.  And I didn't actually even say that.

What I'm asking you for is an explanation of how your mind works.  If you believe something, how much contrary evidence can you see building around you to the contrary before you begin questioning your own beliefs?

I don't know whether there's anything to anything.  I do enjoy playing around with predictions and following various lines of the possible here.  I plan to keep doing it until I tire of it, or until I find something I'm looking for.

I also enjoy posting, both on the forums and on the prediction pages.  Sometimes it helps me to organize my thoughts to offer up unbelievable explanations of the tracks I'm following, which are, in some cases, nearer the truth than I'd care to have anyone take seriously.

The last thing I want to do is convince anyone of anything I'm doing having any worth to them, but I'd still like to be able to make posts without convincing anyone, for my own thought processes, for fun, for the hell of it, for the chuckles.

But after I posted the thing the other night with the moon/keno things I described earlier on the thread, and before the results came out, I was asking myself whether I'd gone too far.  Supposing, I said to myself, those draws, or one of them, hit 14 out of 14 numbers?  Will a couple of the more savvy people on LP suddenly change their minds and crank up their computers, chasing this down a lot more quickly and efficiently than I can do? Thinks I.

They didn't, those Keno draws, vomit up anything to get concerned about.  But they do have me asking myself, supposing I pursue this and actually test it on the predictions page.  Suppose, having done so, one day half a dozen pick 5s score.

Would that be enough to fracture the certainties of people to the point they'd suddenly be sniffing around where they couldn't have been driven at the point of a gun, before?

That's really the question I'm looking for an answer to.  What body of evidence can you see before your eyes and still feel comfortable with your fixed beliefs.  With most, and atomic bomb wouldn't jar them out.  But for yourself, could a guy pick 5 out of 5 a few times without you getting all thinkee?

Jack

With all due respect Rip......LOL

The more you explain the complexity of your question, the answer, exponentially becomes even more complicated. I'm really and truly trying to understand your question, and personally, I really don't think I'm qualified to answer them......

• I guess the only way to answer your question would be to say that you want me to make a decision based on belief systems.

"What I'm asking you for is an explanation of how your mind works.  If you believe something, how much contrary evidence can you see building around you to the contrary before you begin questioning your own beliefs"?

I can't Rip..............What you're asking is totally impossible. If another system proves my system more worthy and profitable, I will make a move to that kind of thinking.

Basically, to answer your last line in the question above....The answer is......When the contrary evidence shows to me to be more profitable.

I'm hoping I'm closer than I was before.....LOL

CORRECTION>>>>If another system proves my system more worthy and profitable, I will make a move to that kind of thinking.

I meant to say the other system or method was more worthy than mine, not the other way around....Sorry..

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

That's a good enough answer, amigo.  Thanks for the trouble you went to giving it.

I'm grateful to you.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

That's a good enough answer, amigo.  Thanks for the trouble you went to giving it.

I'm grateful to you.

Jack

You don't have to get mad about it. I already said that I was not the person that felt he was qualified in the first place....Meaning me.....

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm grateful to you.

Jack

You don't have to get mad about it. I already said that I was not the person that felt he was qualified in the first place....Meaning me.....

I wasn't being sarcastic PAC.  You gave me an honest, well-thought-out answer.  It helped me to understand something I needed to understand.

I said I was grateful, and I meant it.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter  No i don't know much about tires but i like to observe  18wheels trucks carry new cars on their backs/load...I also like to watch big cargo ship carry brand new cars....

If you tell a supercomputer to create an abbreviated open wheel and make it "weave/stich"[actually is not wheeling] the numbers using a "guideline/parameters" that's based on patterns [different patterns] and filter it for 1 ratio only and just wait in line, i believe soon, you will come close to hitting the jackpot or winning the jackpot...I'll say is optimizing..Example you design an open abbreviated wheel for powerbal that will have a sum total range between 184 to 225 [guidelines] that will guarantee 3 tickets having 5 of 6; or you can weave/stich a open abbreviated wheel to have the ending digits sum total between 25 and 30 (or whatever section must ending digit sum totals fall under) that will have only 1 predominant ratio[this will be your guidelines/parameters].These parameters are going to be narrow...You don't have to filter an existing wheel but you can start building it from the ground up under certain narrow parameters, all this withing the limits of your wheel size..Filtering a closed wheel will make you lose key elements....Again you don't have to win the first prize, but the second prize 3 times, is as good as the first prize...you take that money and you hire the best "INTELLIGENCE" in stock selection and you should do good..again you don't have to win the first prize...You know how a wheel that guarantees let's say 10 tickets of 4of 6 will have lots of 3 of 6 on it. Well you design a potent wheel...

Again, Powerball may not be cracked but the second prize could be. So is texa's two steps and Fl Megamoney....And if you can crack the second prize in Powerball, you can come very, very close to cracking California Superlotto...All this just makes me reminesce the computing power that supercomputers have...I am sure someone soon or later will crack these lottos or they have been doing so, since i don't think lotterywheels is going to sell you a moneymaking deal. You have to see something..The lottos that promise lots of money are like elevators, they circumvent/bypass the stairs in this case years of hardwork; something like 20 years...

"Keno is "el diablo cazador the hombres"............you can't see it............and it skins them.............................from movie "Predator"........

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                    Member #39744
                    May 21, 2006
                    163 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter

Say he is a fruit-cake. After reading the posts above I agree.

However I am not a Fruit cake, I am a Nut Cake. I love nuts.

"So who the hell are you to say anything at all about it if you weren't here? "

There goes the Snorter riping away !!!.

That is a very illogical statement, Why Should Not I Say Something? Since You Brought up The Name Alonzo?

Who The Hell Is Rip Snorter To Pass Judgement On Others?

I guess it must be the New Moon, and old Rip changes into you know what.

I leave it at that.

United States
                      Member #39744
                      May 21, 2006
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2006, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

psykomo

It Is It Possible For You to Give Me A hint, As to What Alonzo Was Talking About?

What Kinda Do you remember, of his system that he was talking about?

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2006, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Rip Snorter  No i don't know much about tires but i like to observe  18wheels trucks carry new cars on their backs/load...I also like to watch big cargo ship carry brand new cars....

If you tell a supercomputer to create an abbreviated open wheel and make it "weave/stich"[actually is not wheeling] the numbers using a "guideline/parameters" that's based on patterns [different patterns] and filter it for 1 ratio only and just wait in line, i believe soon, you will come close to hitting the jackpot or winning the jackpot...I'll say is optimizing..Example you design an open abbreviated wheel for powerbal that will have a sum total range between 184 to 225 [guidelines] that will guarantee 3 tickets having 5 of 6; or you can weave/stich a open abbreviated wheel to have the ending digits sum total between 25 and 30 (or whatever section must ending digit sum totals fall under) that will have only 1 predominant ratio[this will be your guidelines/parameters].These parameters are going to be narrow...You don't have to filter an existing wheel but you can start building it from the ground up under certain narrow parameters, all this withing the limits of your wheel size..Filtering a closed wheel will make you lose key elements....Again you don't have to win the first prize, but the second prize 3 times, is as good as the first prize...you take that money and you hire the best "INTELLIGENCE" in stock selection and you should do good..again you don't have to win the first prize...You know how a wheel that guarantees let's say 10 tickets of 4of 6 will have lots of 3 of 6 on it. Well you design a potent wheel...

Again, Powerball may not be cracked but the second prize could be. So is texa's two steps and Fl Megamoney....And if you can crack the second prize in Powerball, you can come very, very close to cracking California Superlotto...All this just makes me reminesce the computing power that supercomputers have...I am sure someone soon or later will crack these lottos or they have been doing so, since i don't think lotterywheels is going to sell you a moneymaking deal. You have to see something..The lottos that promise lots of money are like elevators, they circumvent/bypass the stairs in this case years of hardwork; something like 20 years...

"Keno is "el diablo cazador the hombres"............you can't see it............and it skins them.............................from movie "Predator"........

Pumpi:

Maybe you're right.

I hope you find whatever you're looking for.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Rip Snorter

Say he is a fruit-cake. After reading the posts above I agree.

However I am not a Fruit cake, I am a Nut Cake. I love nuts.

"So who the hell are you to say anything at all about it if you weren't here? "

There goes the Snorter riping away !!!.

That is a very illogical statement, Why Should Not I Say Something? Since You Brought up The Name Alonzo?

Who The Hell Is Rip Snorter To Pass Judgement On Others?

I guess it must be the New Moon, and old Rip changes into you know what.

I leave it at that.

Likely you're right, whatever the heck it is you said.

Best to you  mr. winner.

Jack

Egos don't count.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3113 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Lotwin by Futuresoft and LottoHat will build wheels around filter settings such as a sum range, though they work in blocks not percise settings, if you need that an old dos program called AMfilter could do it all.

Two problems come up.  You can still end up with hundreds of thousands of tickets in the more attractive central filter ranges.

The other is if you use 10 filters you have to have all 10 correct to trap the jackpot.  What are the odds of all 10 being correct?  Not good. 

BobP

United States
                              Member #39744
                              May 21, 2006
                              163 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Calling Alonzo!!! Come in please!!

Calling Alonzo Come in !!

Alonzo, I humbly ask you to send me via Private Message, the system you were talking about years ago.

I know some good programers, who will be able to do the job. People like Slippo, and Pauts etc.

People who selflessly give of their time to others, receiving nothing in return.

Calling Alonzo, come in please !!

Alonzo I know you are out there, if you wish I will keep your system private and secret.

Alonzo I know you check up on Lottery post now and then, just to see whats happening.

Alonzo hopeing by synchronity you will see my message.

Calling Alonzo come in please !!.