Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

code breaking and the LOtto...

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2006, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I've never been a fan of country, but I gave his music a test run.

A "1" being the worst and a "10" being the best, I gave him an 8 for originality.

However, I gave him a 6 for his singing, not because he has a bad voice, but I noticed he was off key at times, but only by a hair. Mostly people who have a trained ear can pick them up.

I gave him an 8 for musicianship. Good key changes, and a professionally sound recording. ( No pun intended )

Overall, he's doing far better than Iam, so I wish him good luck and hope he performs in the Grand ole opry one day. 

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2006, 3:28 am - IP Logged

I've heard of people winning the lotteries and then claiming they got a system. I rather believe them even if is not true than to believe someone who purport they have a system and haven't won the lottery. But again guys another reason why these people may not have won the lottery is not because they can't hit the lotto but maybe because of economics. Maybe they are not economically built to make let's say $ 300 bet every time they bet? Some might have had kids before they were planning to strike the lotto, requiring people to pay child support? Abbreviated wheels for pick5 and pick6 require you to make $ 75 plus bets everytime you bet. Now calculate $75 bet everytime you bet. so if you betted 4 times in a week, that's 300, and you didn't hit it, you got to try next week which is $ 300 more. In a month you would have spent 1,200 dollars if you went that route. Not many people have 1,200 to throw away...So i say is economics...

And again i am going to say, NO ONE in the WORLD can crack the pick5 & pick6 with 20 combinations, NO ONE, is IMPOSSIBLE, i don't care who they are, specifically the machine that has bouncing lotto balls. Perhaps, they could if they were against a RNG, and that's hypothetical theory not practice...

"More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet.."

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Soon (if they haven't experimented with it yet) they will have a supercomputers cracking the lotto. If a supercomputer can beat the world most eminent chess players, soon they will use it to crack the lotto..Talking about "computing power"...I don't know why but i believe that's the only way they will be able to crack the lotto or come close to it with less than 200 tickets. I mean a supercomputer can make simulations, run through all the combinations in 1/16 of 1 second, at least a Rng and who knows they will be able to simulate pre-testing too. I want you all to see something. Supercomputers are used to compute the edges of the universes phenomena, etc; such calculations have 35 "zeros/digits" on them, and yet supercomputers can do them in 1 second..And to think that there are more optimize way to wheel the numbers..Good example of computing power is the "Earth Simulator" which calculates possible scenarios all at once to close margins...And again you don't have to match all 6 numbers to win for example in Powerball, you can match 5of 6 and you win big. It wouldn't surprise me if they use it to crack NY pick10 with its astronomical amount of combinations..Soon!!!

Not only that, but even though no one announces it, even though a lotto may have 4 million total combinations, it will infact have 800,000 combinations that come out 80% of the time, so if you look at it on the bright side, the odds maynot be 1 in 4 million but more like 1 in 800,000 if you play more than 1 ticket and if you use abbreviate wheels it will be more like 1 in 500,000. Something that the majority of people don't know...

"...keno is "the devil who makes trophies of men"........you can't see it........and it skins them.........."                            from movie "Predator"....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

just another reason to prove that perhaps there are people out there that have crack the lottery. First of all, you don't need the winning combinations, if a person can contain the 6 winning numbers in a group of 16-18, 33% - 50% of the time, he or she would have cracked the lottery. Just to think that the second prize on any pick6 lottery would make you profit, or pay for your initial investment if you got the 6 winning numbers in 16-18, 33%-50% of the time...So what makes you think that no one out there hasn't master the tactic of containing the winning 6 numbers in 16-18, let's say 33% of the time. That's all you need to crack the lottery.

".....Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men"...........you can't see it......and it skins them......"                                    from movie "Predator"........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19829 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

If you're talking about matching 6 in 15-18 numbers then you talking about playing 5005-18,564 possible combinations, on the other hand if you're talking about matching 5+1 in 15-18 numbers than you are talking about playing 45,045-154,224 possible combinations.  If you are talking about a lottery which contain 49 or more numbers in its full pool, then it's  unlikely you're going to find a pool of 15-18 numbers which contain all the winning numbers 33% of the time.  LP members in the Jackpot Game Forum have been trying to do that for over a year without any success.  I've searched for such a group in the lotteries that I play (OhioRC5, MM and PB) and I've never found one that had all the winning numbers more the 5% of the time.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about an abbreviated wheel that will guarantee 1 ticket having 5 of 6, in those 16-18 numbers....I want you to make the calculations/computation. If you were to play everyday a wheel for 16-18 numbers and contain the 6 winning number in those 16-18, 33% of the time and you match 5 of 6, 33% of the time in let's say mega millions or California lotto how much will you have made in 1 year?That's what i am talking about...

Been able to contain the 6 winning numbers in 16-18, at least 33% of the time, is like been a "sniper".....

".....More important than owning the latest  mercedez-benz is having a girl like laura simpson.....a girl like that is so rare though......."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19829 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

If you're  playing a match6 game and all six winning numbers are in your pool of 15-18 numbers then you have 55-65 chances to match 1of6 winning combinations of 5 in the winning combination if your abbreviated wheel contains all the possible combinations of 5's. That being said, the question is not how much you will make in 1 year but how much you will spend in 1 year chasing that dream.  If you're matching 5of6 33% of the time you wheel 16-18 numbers then you're dreaming.  WAKE UP! 

Evil Looking       

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                Member #39744
                May 21, 2006
                163 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Calling Alonzo Calling Alonzo Come Please!!

I am not one of those Rude fellow here, please P. M.  your winning system to me thanks.Blue Angel

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2006, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

RJOh yeah is a dream to want to contain the 6 winning combinations in a 16-18 sized wheel 33% of the time.....But for 200 dollars you get 1 ticket matching 5of 6 if 6 are in 16 [don't ask me where though, that's a secret]. And i would like you to calculate the amount of money you will spend in 1 year compared to how much you will win. And again remember i said: "at least 33%" it could be 40% or 50% and if is 50% you got it made...
                  Calculate 200 x 10 days= 2,000 dollars. Out of the 10 days, 3 days you get it right: 3 x 10,000 that california Superlotto pays for a 5of 6 (i think) [using Ca lotto as an example]. 3 x 10,000=30,000 in 10 days. in 30 days you would have made 90,000 dollars...In 1 year you would have made= 1,080,000.00

You eliminate 600 [3x200=600] from the 2,000 dollars gives you 1,400 x 3 = 4,200 [your spending cost in 1 month]...4,200 x 12= 50,400. That's 50,000 you will lose compare to the 1 million you are going to gain...And you don't have to spend those 200 by yourself, you can split it between 2 or 4 people. Between 2 people is 100 dollars you put in, between 4 people is 50 dollars you put it...Between 2 people you will spend 700 a week if everything goes good theoretically, or between 4 people you will spend 350 a week...1,080,000.00 divided into 2 people is: half a million, divided into 4 people is: 270,000.00 in 1 year, more than what a surgeon makes in a year....50,000 [yearly cost] divided by 4 = and each person of the 4 would make instead around 258,000.00 a year. And after taxes i'll say is 125,000.00 for each of the 4 people in 1 year. This is way better than "dreaming" to hit the game one day with the pa****** bi-weekly 20 combinations that must people play...
                  where do i get the 3x200=600? besides subtracting it from the money you gain, you can get it by the couple of 4 of 6 that a 5of6 wheel has, and Ca lotto pays 100 for a 4of 6 [is theoretical]

And that was just 33% of the time imagine now getting it 50% of the time. Also, that was just Ca lotto, imagine now Powerball?

When i say 33% of the time i mean 3 out of 10 times...You could say is a dream because i will never get 6 in 16-18, 33% of the time..
                  But again this is all theoretical, all assuming you did get it right 3 out of 10 times, is very hard, and not everything goes according to plan....

I don't understand what you said, RJOh, I am quoting you:
                  "55-65 chances to match 1of6 winning combinations of 5 in the winning combination if your abbreviated wheel contains all the possible combinations of 5's...."

You all must think i am kidding when i say that Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men..." now that's dreaming...

"...More important than owning the latest mercedez-benz is having a girl like laura simpson.....girls like that are so rare...."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19829 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2006, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

"If ....all six winning numbers are in your pool of 15-18 numbers then you have 55-65 chances to match 1of6 winning combinations of 5 in the winning combination if your abbreviated wheel contains all the possible combinations of 5's."

That could be wrong, I was looking at the information below and guesstimating.  There's a LP member that post in the Math Forum that has a website with all kinds of probability tables that might be helpful.

possible combination of 6 in 15 numbers is 5005
                     MATCH      GAME ODDS    WINNING COMBINATIONS
                     6 / 6          1 : 5005                        1
                     5 / 6         1 : 93                            54
                     4 / 6         1 : 9                                540
                     3 / 6         1 : 3                                1680
                     5 / 6         1 : 258                          72
                     4 / 6          1 : 19                              990
                     3 / 6         1 : 4                                4400

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2006, 6:12 am - IP Logged

I found a way that you could collect 32 numbers and contain the 6 winning numbers 42% of the time in Ga's win for life. However is only hypothetical extrapolation. Is done assuming the Win for life game will behave the same way in the future. Also is a very, very small sample since is only 31 draws and you will need like 90 draws to make an accurate extrapolation....I was looking at ga win for life game since it began and i began to record the winning numbers since the game inception. I am not going to post each number because then it takes lots of space [the numbers plus the numbers in a compressed form]... But if you take all the numbers and you "compress them" [i call this number compression], into a more compact form [1-5] you can see an obvious pattern. You have to look at the numbers differently. You have to consider the numbers 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36, 41 to be 1, You then consider the numbers 2, 7, 12, 17,.22, 27, 32, 37, 42 to be 2, you then consider the numbers 3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28, 33, 38 to be 3, you then consider the numbers 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39 to be 4, and you finally consider the numbers 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 to be number 5. You first convert the winning numbers for win for life, since the game inception here in Georgia into a compressed 1-5 form and you write them in ascending order and if a number repeats 2, 3 or 4 times you only write it once. If you do that you are going to have win for life for Georgia =
                      1-2-3
                      1-2-4-5
                      1-2-4
                      1-2-3-4-5
                      1-2-3-4-5
                      1-3-4-5
                      2-5
                      1-2-3-5
                      1-2-3-4
                      1-2-3-4
                      1-2-3-5
                      1-2-5
                      1-2-4-5
                      1-2-3
                      1-2-3-5
                      1-2-4-5
                      1-2-5
                      1-2-3-5
                      1-2-4
                      1-4-5
                      1-2-4-5
                      1-2-3-4-5
                      1-2-4
                      1-2-4-5
                      2-3-5
                      1-2-3-4
                      2-4-5
                      1-2-3-4
                      1-3-4-5
                      1-3-5
                      1-2-3

Now all this is extrapolating and assuming the game will behave the same way in the future...
                      If you let all the numbers in wheel have only one compressed form of 1-2-3-4, you will have contain the 6 winning tickets 42% of the time. Remember if 3 numbers in a compressed form play and you match it with your 4 numbers, you would have still contain the 6 winning numbers in the group of 32...
                      The key now is if you can wheel and weave your numbers in a specified fashion...You have to have in mind that 1,6,11,16,21,26,31,36,41 would be in group ONE; 2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42 would be in group TWO; 3,8,13,18,23,28,33,38 would be in group THREE; 4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39 would be in group FOUR; and 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 would be in group FIVE..You will need a software that will convert you wheel into "compressed form" and set then in ascending order. You would need the software to wheel the numbers, using the following guideline when wheeling: (you could also filter the wheel so it will not have the following combinations) that each number from each group do not repeat more than 3 times. This way combinations like 1,6,11,16,29,34 will not appear. That combination converted into compressed form translate into 1,1,1,1,4,4. Not only you DO NOT WANT compressed form combinations like 1,1,1,1,4,4 but also, 1,1,1,1,4,5 and 1,1,1,4,4,5. Is not only repetition of 1 three times that you don't want but any of the 5 group repeating 3 times, you don't want... Why? Because if you look at what has played so far in Ga's Win for life in compressed form since the begining of the game, such compressed form combinations either have not played or have played less than 12% of the time and are very unlikely to play...So if you could wheel those 32 numbers with a software following that guidelines for a abbreviated wheel of 1 ticket having 5of 6, or you could filter a 32 sized wheel that guarantees 1 ticket having 5 of 6 you will be good...That guideline combined with the idea of using only the 2 most predominant even over odd ratios in your wheel [2 ratios that combined appear at least 70% of the time] should refined your wheel and lower the playing cost. By how much i do not know for this is hypothetical speculation and extrapolation...The good thing about it is that because Ga's Win for Life selects 6 balls + a bonus ball and you only need 6 numbers to win [the bonus ball is drawn to increase the number of payout tiers], you are very, very likely to have the bonus ball in several of your matches, thus increasing your likely hood of matching the second prize of 5+ bonus ball...But again it doesn't have to be the win for life game, it could be pick6, 1-49 lotto, however this will mean that you may not get the numbers contain into the 32 numbers, 42% of the time, but less, like 20% or 10% of the time, i wouldn't know but the key is you have to look for the most common 4 compressed form number just the same way i looked for the 4 most common compressed form number 1-2-3-4...
                      Unfortunately, there is no software out there that can convert/translate regular numbers into "compressed number form" and if it did i don't think it could set the numbers in ascending order...The technology doesn't exist...But who knows maybe some code breaker could have noted this and develop the technology on his/her own...There are lots of patterns and stuff i can see in pick6 lotteries but the technology just doesn't exist...Number compression is better i'll say than the delta lotto system conversion....Now if this is 32 numbers what makes you think that someone out there hasn't discover a way to manipulate the 6 winning numbers into a 16-18 group?

..."If a pet can't make it, a w******* can make it....".........from movie "Red Planet".....

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                        Member #39744
                        May 21, 2006
                        163 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Try the alternate system, less complicated more fun, and more accurate.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:23 am - IP Logged

It seems to me that you guys would be disappointed in a thing like that.... why?
                          It seems to m that someone figuring out the lotto would be a GOOD thing. What ? are you jealous because you can't ? Honestly, I just don't understand some of the logic on here at all.

Apples and oranges.

A code is the result of something where someone already knows the end result, whereas the lottery, nobody knows the end result until it is played/happens.

Jealous because I/we can't ?  No, apparently you can't figure it out either, and I'm not jealous of you.

I have a system going where I consistently pick 4 of the 5 whiteballs almost every drawing, and about 25% of the time I get 5 out of 5, but it's across 5 games, not in the same game.  I'm good at getting 4 of 5 with my system, but that 5th number, is usually from left field on me.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2006, 8:47 am - IP Logged

It seems to me that you guys would be disappointed in a thing like that.... why?
                            It seems to m that someone figuring out the lotto would be a GOOD thing. What ? are you jealous because you can't ? Honestly, I just don't understand some of the logic on here at all.

Apples and oranges.

A code is the result of something where someone already knows the end result, whereas the lottery, nobody knows the end result until it is played/happens.

Jealous because I/we can't ?  No, apparently you can't figure it out either, and I'm not jealous of you.

I have a system going where I consistently pick 4 of the 5 whiteballs almost every drawing, and about 25% of the time I get 5 out of 5, but it's across 5 games, not in the same game.  I'm good at getting 4 of 5 with my system, but that 5th number, is usually from left field on me.

Guesser:

All you need to do is increase the number of balls you're playing in each game.  Right now is sounds as though you're only playing 4/5ths of the balls and getting 4 of 5....... if you move up and use all the numbers you'll have five of five nailed.

hmmmm but you're only doing it 25 percent of the time.  That's a tough one.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I found a way that you could collect 32 numbers and contain the 6 winning numbers 42% of the time in Ga's win for life. However is only hypothetical extrapolation. Is done assuming the Win for life game will behave the same way in the future. Also is a very, very small sample since is only 31 draws and you will need like 90 draws to make an accurate extrapolation....I was looking at ga win for life game since it began and i began to record the winning numbers since the game inception. I am not going to post each number because then it takes lots of space [the numbers plus the numbers in a compressed form]... But if you take all the numbers and you "compress them" [i call this number compression], into a more compact form [1-5] you can see an obvious pattern. You have to look at the numbers differently. You have to consider the numbers 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36, 41 to be 1, You then consider the numbers 2, 7, 12, 17,.22, 27, 32, 37, 42 to be 2, you then consider the numbers 3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28, 33, 38 to be 3, you then consider the numbers 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39 to be 4, and you finally consider the numbers 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 to be number 5. You first convert the winning numbers for win for life, since the game inception here in Georgia into a compressed 1-5 form and you write them in ascending order and if a number repeats 2, 3 or 4 times you only write it once. If you do that you are going to have win for life for Georgia =
                              1-2-3
                              1-2-4-5
                              1-2-4
                              1-2-3-4-5
                              1-2-3-4-5
                              1-3-4-5
                              2-5
                              1-2-3-5
                              1-2-3-4
                              1-2-3-4
                              1-2-3-5
                              1-2-5
                              1-2-4-5
                              1-2-3
                              1-2-3-5
                              1-2-4-5
                              1-2-5
                              1-2-3-5
                              1-2-4
                              1-4-5
                              1-2-4-5
                              1-2-3-4-5
                              1-2-4
                              1-2-4-5
                              2-3-5
                              1-2-3-4
                              2-4-5
                              1-2-3-4
                              1-3-4-5
                              1-3-5
                              1-2-3

Now all this is extrapolating and assuming the game will behave the same way in the future...
                              If you let all the numbers in wheel have only one compressed form of 1-2-3-4, you will have contain the 6 winning tickets 42% of the time. Remember if 3 numbers in a compressed form play and you match it with your 4 numbers, you would have still contain the 6 winning numbers in the group of 32...
                              The key now is if you can wheel and weave your numbers in a specified fashion...You have to have in mind that 1,6,11,16,21,26,31,36,41 would be in group ONE; 2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42 would be in group TWO; 3,8,13,18,23,28,33,38 would be in group THREE; 4,9,14,19,24,29,34,39 would be in group FOUR; and 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 would be in group FIVE..You will need a software that will convert you wheel into "compressed form" and set then in ascending order. You would need the software to wheel the numbers, using the following guideline when wheeling: (you could also filter the wheel so it will not have the following combinations) that each number from each group do not repeat more than 3 times. This way combinations like 1,6,11,16,29,34 will not appear. That combination converted into compressed form translate into 1,1,1,1,4,4. Not only you DO NOT WANT compressed form combinations like 1,1,1,1,4,4 but also, 1,1,1,1,4,5 and 1,1,1,4,4,5. Is not only repetition of 1 three times that you don't want but any of the 5 group repeating 3 times, you don't want... Why? Because if you look at what has played so far in Ga's Win for life in compressed form since the begining of the game, such compressed form combinations either have not played or have played less than 12% of the time and are very unlikely to play...So if you could wheel those 32 numbers with a software following that guidelines for a abbreviated wheel of 1 ticket having 5of 6, or you could filter a 32 sized wheel that guarantees 1 ticket having 5 of 6 you will be good...That guideline combined with the idea of using only the 2 most predominant even over odd ratios in your wheel [2 ratios that combined appear at least 70% of the time] should refined your wheel and lower the playing cost. By how much i do not know for this is hypothetical speculation and extrapolation...The good thing about it is that because Ga's Win for Life selects 6 balls + a bonus ball and you only need 6 numbers to win [the bonus ball is drawn to increase the number of payout tiers], you are very, very likely to have the bonus ball in several of your matches, thus increasing your likely hood of matching the second prize of 5+ bonus ball...But again it doesn't have to be the win for life game, it could be pick6, 1-49 lotto, however this will mean that you may not get the numbers contain into the 32 numbers, 42% of the time, but less, like 20% or 10% of the time, i wouldn't know but the key is you have to look for the most common 4 compressed form number just the same way i looked for the 4 most common compressed form number 1-2-3-4...
                              Unfortunately, there is no software out there that can convert/translate regular numbers into "compressed number form" and if it did i don't think it could set the numbers in ascending order...The technology doesn't exist...But who knows maybe some code breaker could have noted this and develop the technology on his/her own...There are lots of patterns and stuff i can see in pick6 lotteries but the technology just doesn't exist...Number compression is better i'll say than the delta lotto system conversion....Now if this is 32 numbers what makes you think that someone out there hasn't discover a way to manipulate the 6 winning numbers into a 16-18 group?

..."If a pet can't make it, a w******* can make it....".........from movie "Red Planet".....

Pumpi:

I'm thinking you might get lively discussions going on the Systems Forum with this sort of post.  It might be the folks who post there don't peruse the Lottery Discussion forum much because the Systems Forum is where people who believe such things as systems might exist generally talk about such matters.

The Lottery Discussion forum is usually visited by people who want to discuss what they'd do to protect themselves from one another if they won a jackpot, or how this or that lottery doesn't roll enough, or rolls too much.  Or just general lottery talk.

I've noticed the posts you're inclined to make involve matters more technical, speculations about systems, etc, and I'm betting you'd get more technical and specific responses to them on that forum.

In fact, there are some threads over there that have gone on so long they'll award you a college degree if you read all the way through them.  One of them had 18000 views the last time I looked and didn't appear to by dying.

That's the one labelled WOW - A system that works finally.

Actually, it's worth looking at that thread, considering your interests.  A guy from somewhere, Austria or Australia, came on talking about EXPERT LOTTO system.  The thread went on without much happening for 15 pages and several months, then a couple of LP members explained they'd bought the system and had some success with it.

After a few more pages, they agreed (maybe it's only one person --- can't recall at the moment)... announced he/she would test the system on the Predictions page.  PadawanLotto.  That's who it is.

Last time I looked Padawan Lotto was faring pretty well on the Predictions page, maybe staying up in the top-ten with the system on the hit-ratio.  For a while, maybe still is, Padawan had the highest lifetime hit ratio for anyone on LP.

What I'm getting at is that the Systems Forum seems to be where things involving possible ways of winning against the lotteries stand the best likelihood of getting some discussion.

Heck, LottoVantage posted a system on another thread on the Lottery Discussions forum a few days ago and didn't raise an eyebrow.  This is the same LottoVantage who's been on the top-ten among the predictors here, on and off (might even be now).

But nobody was interested, maybe because it was the wrong forum.

Something to think about, anyway.

Jack

Afterthought:

Yeah, here it is.  Padawan right there at the top approaching 3 percent hit ratio, which is respectable.... darned difficult to do and unlikely to be maintained over time, unless there's some teeth in the system he/she's using.  I'm keeping an eye on that one.

Ahhhhh and there's LottoVantage, right up there also.  Up there a couple of notches above RJOH, whom I noticed had a lot of negative things to say about LottoVantages hopes, as RJOH tends to do where high ambitions and self-confidence are concerned for aspiring whup-uppers of the lotteries.

Hot Predictors (Last 30 Days by Hit Ratio)

Member  Hit Ratio  Picks  Hits 
                              1.CARBOB20.00%255
                              2.Rick G5.60%1,42780
                              3.PadawanLotto3.77%1,32550
                              4.Rip Snorter2.92%5,613164
                              5.for99c2.74%1825
                              6.derek72.60%1,34635
                              7.chipp1.49%4026
                              8.JKING1.33%751
                              9.ScorpionPrince1.32%17,600233
                              10.acegenerator1.29%1,55020

Highest Lifetime Hit Ratio

Member  Hit Ratio  Picks  Hits 
                              1.PadawanLotto2.98%2,07662
                              2.Rip Snorter2.66%87,6072,332
                              3.derek72.32%2,75364
                              4.WannaWinSoon1.77%2,81050
                              5.LottoVantage1.45%1,44821
                              6.Rick G1.40%37,827533
                              7.RJOh1.30%4,36057
                              ScorpionPrince1.30%26,823349
                              9.codmander1.24%5637
                              10.vin061.12%26,283295

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser