Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

code breaking and the LOtto...

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
Member #39744
May 21, 2006
163 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Calling Big Looser !!! Come in please !!

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Alonzo, AKA Biglooser, has a web site.  Do a search of this site for "Biglooser" and you will find it.

Go there.  He is in the music business, making CD's for people.  I feel he is making a living doing the music thing for Wanabee's.

I visited his site once.  I listened to a couple of tunes.  There was nothing to become excited about  nor were the tunes gawd-awful.  They were decent.  There was nothing I would care to take to Music Row and push.  I have my own "When The Moon Comes Over The Outhouse, Will You Still Be Loving Me?" songs to push.

I have my own theory concerning Alonzo and why he left which I will keep to myself for fear of vilification and condemnation.  Perhaps later, when another person dares to declare they have a winning system, I will post my thoughts.

There were many good points made in this thread concerning the numbers.  I especially liked the one about the lotto being a random event with no connection to the past whereas a code has a meaning to be deciphered.  And I agree.  One number, standing alone, might not have a connection to the past but patterns, I feel, do.

There are only so many patterns a lotto can produce.  Knowing which pattern (or what pattern) will fall next is the issue with me.  I am looking at other states and their lottories; trying to find a connection between their patterns and Tennessee's.  Will I be successful?  I doubt it very much but it sure is fun trying. 

(Note to self:  conjure up a good tag line and insert it here)

Why are you here? 

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't mind the lotto influencing the mega ball, high or down..they may be down sometimes. You can influence how much money you "rake" in by meddling with the bonus ball, but more than that is should not be allowed..

"...............Remember...........if a robot can't make you, your mom can't make it................from movie "Red Planet"...............

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Alonzo, AKA Biglooser, has a web site.  Do a search of this site for "Biglooser" and you will find it.

Go there.  He is in the music business, making CD's for people.  I feel he is making a living doing the music thing for Wanabee's.

I visited his site once.  I listened to a couple of tunes.  There was nothing to become excited about  nor were the tunes gawd-awful.  They were decent.  There was nothing I would care to take to Music Row and push.  I have my own "When The Moon Comes Over The Outhouse, Will You Still Be Loving Me?" songs to push.

I have my own theory concerning Alonzo and why he left which I will keep to myself for fear of vilification and condemnation.  Perhaps later, when another person dares to declare they have a winning system, I will post my thoughts.

There were many good points made in this thread concerning the numbers.  I especially liked the one about the lotto being a random event with no connection to the past whereas a code has a meaning to be deciphered.  And I agree.  One number, standing alone, might not have a connection to the past but patterns, I feel, do.

There are only so many patterns a lotto can produce.  Knowing which pattern (or what pattern) will fall next is the issue with me.  I am looking at other states and their lottories; trying to find a connection between their patterns and Tennessee's.  Will I be successful?  I doubt it very much but it sure is fun trying. 

(Note to self:  conjure up a good tag line and insert it here)

Why are you here? 

Perhaps later, when another person dares to declare they have a winning system, I will post my thoughts

Keep your eye on this guy.  He's probably too savvy to announce anything to anyone, but he's steadily creeping up the hit/ratio list and maintaining it.  If anyone on Lottery Post is onto a system I'd put my money on him.

derek7

Maybe the day will come when he's crazy enough, or elated enough, to lose his (evidently sound) judgement.  Or maybe he'll run his head into a doorframe and knock himself stupid enough and announce he's on to something.  When and if that time comes he might profit by whatever wisdom you've got stored about Alonzo.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          Mid-Missouri
          United States
          Member #644
          August 31, 2002
          4271 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Some time ago I read an article about a south American lottery that used animals instead of numbers in their lottery to cater to people that were of lower education. Numbers, symbols, letters, or pictures, are no more than points of reference to something that has no point of reference.

Take time for instance, we know that time exists and passes but as to what reference? Time to us is no more than a point of reference created by man based on the rotation of the earth as to night and day and the rotation around the sun. If we were on another planet our time reference would be different.

In mathematics, letters are used as points of reference to help in keeping us from losing our place when dealing with a multitude of points. If the lotteries that we played used pictures or symbols instead of numbers how would we perceive common occurrence? Consider if the lotteries we played used pictures or symbols instead of numbers, how would we keep track of the occurrences of the pictures or symbols? Would we apply numbers to the pictures or symbols as reference points to help us keep track of occurrences?

We are taught that everything in existence can be linked to a mathematical equation but, there must be some static point of reference to base these equations on. The code is nothing more than common occurrence based upon the amount of numbers drawn from a set amount of numbers in the pool of numbers that are drawn from giving us our static point of reference. One who chases the numbers as to one who sets the traps read this article http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/trapper.html .

A lottery that used animals instead of numbers might be a lot tougher to beat (though I can testify beating the ones using numbers is sufficiently difficult so's to keep me from having done it yet).

I'm trying to visualize a barn with glass walls, air coming up from the bottom blowing cows, sheep, chickens, goats, mice and barn cats around.

Frankly I don't think it will fly.

Admittedly, I don't travel around in the US much anymore.  I try not to even go into Albuquerque if I can avoid it.

But from where I'm sitting, owning a cow, a goat, a chicken isn't something most Americans aspire to these days.  Particularly a goat, cow, chicken that's been battered half to death blowing around inside a glass barn.

Besides, the lighter animals would come up a lot more frequently than the heavier ones.  A man might win a thousand de-feathered, bruised chickens before he ever got a goat or a cow.

Jack

Jack,

I truly enjoy your sense of humor. I had tears running on this one. ROFL

Bryan  Green laugh

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bryan.

J

Egos don't count.

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps later, when another person dares to declare they have a winning system, I will post my thoughts

Keep your eye on this guy.  He's probably too savvy to announce anything to anyone, but he's steadily creeping up the hit/ratio list and maintaining it.  If anyone on Lottery Post is onto a system I'd put my money on him.

derek7

Maybe the day will come when he's crazy enough, or elated enough, to lose his (evidently sound) judgement.  Or maybe he'll run his head into a doorframe and knock himself stupid enough and announce he's on to something.  When and if that time comes he might profit by whatever wisdom you've got stored about Alonzo.

Jack

Jack

Unfortunately I can not post predictions.  I wish I could.  My "system" takes 90 minutes to run on my computer. 

Also, I can not begin until the morning of the draw date here in Tennessee.  I have found a co-relation between New Jersey, Illinois, and Michigan P5 games and Tennessee's P5 game.  I have to wait for these three states to have their drawing before I can work on Tennessee's draw.  Then I must run several iterations on my computer to find numbers. 

All this makes a very time consuming day for me.  I usually have the numbers I want by 8 pm.  Our lotto computers go down between 9 and 9:30 pm.  I have just enough time to fill out the play slips, get down to the local store, pay my money, and then watch all that money go to pay some kid's tuition at UT (GO Mississippi State!!)

I do not have the lotto figured out yet.  I do not have a system worth talking about.  I am just like the rest of you, still looking.

But when and if I ever figure out a profitable system (the key word here is "profitable"), I will share with all my friends here at LP.  The question will not be "Does the system work?" but "Who are his friends?".  LOL

derek7's avatar - speedykat
                IL
                United States
                Member #34578
                March 4, 2006
                198 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2006, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

he he, it was about me, was not it...?

well, the bigggest prediction hit for me was Pick 3 straight + box.

Besides that (and possibly other Pick 3) I am hitting 2 of 5, 3 of 5 in Pick 5 games (on the prediction board).

I started predicting  few weeks ago, this is why the ratio is still so good. I posted just few numbers, half of them hit for $2, one (or was it two) hit PICK 3 STR.

This is why the ratio is good. Or maybe I predicted something else here and I am not aware...?!? Idea

My favourite game is Pick5. I live and play in IL.  I track previous draws, but I do not have any system.

Derek7 

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

derek7

Jack

Jack

Unfortunately I can not post predictions.  I wish I could.  My "system" takes 90 minutes to run on my computer. 

Also, I can not begin until the morning of the draw date here in Tennessee.  I have found a co-relation between New Jersey, Illinois, and Michigan P5 games and Tennessee's P5 game.  I have to wait for these three states to have their drawing before I can work on Tennessee's draw.  Then I must run several iterations on my computer to find numbers. 

All this makes a very time consuming day for me.  I usually have the numbers I want by 8 pm.  Our lotto computers go down between 9 and 9:30 pm.  I have just enough time to fill out the play slips, get down to the local store, pay my money, and then watch all that money go to pay some kid's tuition at UT (GO Mississippi State!!)

I do not have the lotto figured out yet.  I do not have a system worth talking about.  I am just like the rest of you, still looking.

But when and if I ever figure out a profitable system (the key word here is "profitable"), I will share with all my friends here at LP.  The question will not be "Does the system work?" but "Who are his friends?".  LOL

gas-meter guy:

When and if you ever figure out a profitable system you'll find your cup runneth over with friends on LP, no matter how they treat you now (if you let it be known).

Good luck to you in working down your system into something that does the job.

I've been playing around with what you described.  I don't have any program except Excel, but if I notice anything you might have missed and you'd like, I'll be happy to email you with it.

My email's petrodactl@zianet.com if you ever feel you'd like to kick a few ideas around.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

he he, it was about me, was not it...?

well, the bigggest prediction hit for me was Pick 3 straight + box.

Besides that (and possibly other Pick 3) I am hitting 2 of 5, 3 of 5 in Pick 5 games (on the prediction board).

I started predicting  few weeks ago, this is why the ratio is still so good. I posted just few numbers, half of them hit for $2, one (or was it two) hit PICK 3 STR.

This is why the ratio is good. Or maybe I predicted something else here and I am not aware...?!? Idea

My favourite game is Pick5. I live and play in IL.  I track previous draws, but I do not have any system.

Derek7 

Derek7:

Guess I figured you wrong on one count.  But I think you might have the right stuff anyway.

Good luck

Jack

Egos don't count.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2006, 4:09 am - IP Logged

I've come to learn something over the past few months. Wheeling resembles a process in mathematics, called "linear interpolation" in a "Cartesian Plane" in which you try and construct a function/graph connecting [plotting] it to "Coordinates" points in the plane (assuming the function goes up and down). The coordinates represent the directions that the numbers/wheel must take..now the key is you don't have to connect the coordinates to all the points. In this case the wheel doesn't have to "follow" all the requirements..If you design it so that the wheel doesn't meet all the requirements and that it leaves elements behind and that it follow a certain course, you will be good. Example, in pick5 & 6 how often does all the numbers come out all odd, or all even? very rare, so why "design" you wheel around this choice [is not a parameter] even if it mean compromising it and making it open...All you will need is trap the winning numbers in 15. So the question doesn't become can you predict the 1 winning combination, but can you forecast 15 numbers trapping the 6 winning numbers consistently, something 40% of the time..I'll say that you could create a 2, 5 of 6 tickets if you trap the 6 winning numbers in 15 for 200 sets (currently is 346 sets ). In Powerball a 5of 6 pays 200,000 each ticket and in California Superlotto a 5of6 pays 20,000 each ticket...So even if you did get those 6 numbers in the 15, Ten percent of the time, you still come up winning. Here is where the challenge comes, Powerball and Superlotto are both pick5 + pick1. [here comes the belief] I believe there are code breakers and geniuses outhere that have figure out ways to "wire" the numbers, in a very optimize and efficient way, overcoming this problem and still be able to use a pick6 wheel for pick5 + pick1 games. I say, is all in the "wiring" of the numbers...If you learned how to wire the numbers, all you needed is to contain the 6 winning numbers in 15 numbers, and you'll be all set..

Over the years i've heard of rumors on the internet of people with systems claiming you could profit from the lotto if you knew how to arrange [wire] the numbers.....One system/guy based in Scotland comes to mind...

"..........Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres"....................you can't see it.........and it skins them....."                                                          ....from movie "Predator".......

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2006, 5:12 am - IP Logged

i remember bigloooser promising he would be back and give a few select people the secret and the thing is he never returned.he did state on his last post that he would give a few people this secret by private message.did he ever private message anyone here with this?
                        my memory is not 100 percent but i think thats where it left off.....

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1281 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2006, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Whatever happened to bigloooser? His website is still not up even though it's been a while since he registered the domain.

Perhaps he makes enough money on his music.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2006, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

perhaps he did it hit it big.i would not doubt it.......

NASHVILLE, TENN
                              United States
                              Member #33372
                              February 20, 2006
                              1044 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Big Loooser, aka Alonzo Wright, can be found at

www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=131288

His e-mail address is listed at the bottom of the page.

Good luck to anyone who can reach him.