Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Agent provacateurs

Topic closed. 133 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2006, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah...Especially if all of the half a million people that showed up to see woodstock were all koreans.

A lot of people who haven't spent much time in the Far East might have thought they were, PAC.  But they weren't.

They were all agent provacateurs from the lotteries brought in from China.

A pre-emptive strike.  The lotteries didn't exist yet, but they knew they might someday, and they knew Woodstock was the sort of place fledgling systems players of the future might gather.

I wasn't there, but the stories I've heard about those Chinese agent provacateurs and aliens having wild times with one another are enough to discourage any right-minded Amercan who only believes in sex between members of the same planet.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

The Aliens populated this planet with our species a long, long time ago. A species not too different from the Aliens themselves; as detailed by the descriptions of those who have had Alien encounters. With minimal intervention, they are watching to see how our culture has evolved. We are nothing but a big Ant Farm or a real life simulation like the computer game, “The Sims”.

These Aliens have watched as we improved our technology from stone tools and fire to computers. They have watched as we have divided ourselves into countries, evolved languages, cultures, and chosen different political systems. They have watched us fight, squabble, and conduct warfare. They have also watched how our religions have evolved to modern day. Maybe they created “God” and Jesus Christ and sat back and watched how their creations 2000 years ago have influenced our politics, wars, families, holidays, and beliefs today. Maybe they are laughing at us.

Is this theory really that far fetched? Am I going to wake up tomorrow with a sore ass? Am I going to be probed? I have always been blessed with an overactive brain, but I am also damned because I spend my waking hours developing these theories.

The Aliens helped build the Pyramids and Stone Hedge because there was no other way our technology could have built those structures. Why did they build these? I have no idea. I am sure they want to see how we evolved, but sometimes they feel the need to spice it up a bit. They added Jesus and the theory of “God”.

Do the Aliens think we are doing a good job? They don’t care. We are simply an experiment in the evolution of semi-intelligent life. Hell, we all might be actors in the largest reality show ever produced. It is shown 24 hours a day on ATN (Alien Television Network).

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

yep.just imagine we are being watched on the alien television network.hell those critters know that bin laden is in some cave north of tora tora and they are sitting there laughing and wondering how we can't even get to the man.we found saddam in his little cubbyhole and i'm pretty sure they split milk and crackers over that ordeal.you see we are just a game to them.a pawn in a little thing called world.they watch us eat, and breathe with a fascination that borders on the heinous.i'm not saying they don't know everything we are thinking because i don't know.but i bet you they have all our thoughts telegraphed.they just know right now that i had an urge for five bucks worth a gas a big gulp and those little strawberry duplex crackers.thank you world but i think i am ready for my afternoon nap....

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

yep.just imagine we are being watched on the alien television network.hell those critters know that bin laden is in some cave north of tora tora and they are sitting there laughing and wondering how we can't even get to the man.we found saddam in his little cubbyhole and i'm pretty sure they split milk and crackers over that ordeal.you see we are just a game to them.a pawn in a little thing called world.they watch us eat, and breathe with a fascination that borders on the heinous.i'm not saying they don't know everything we are thinking because i don't know.but i bet you they have all our thoughts telegraphed.they just know right now that i had an urge for five bucks worth a gas a big gulp and those little strawberry duplex crackers.thank you world but i think i am ready for my afternoon nap....

Actually, Mike, they're watching us through red light cameras, mainly.

The reason they're watching us through red light cameras is that the whole reason the human race was seeded here and developed was to provide the data for a doctoral dissertation of a wealthy being named XXphdcandidatexxallbutdissertationxx from a planet named Climax, near the star, Shedar. 

XXphdcandidatexxallbutdissertationxx believed and asserted that 27 percent of all intelligent beings, during the mobile traffic stage of development of civilizations, pick their noses at red lights.  The Climaxians had already passed through that stage, so he needed a plant full of guinney pigs to support his thesis.

If you don't believe me, here are the celestial coordinates for Shedar:

SCHEDAR    147 23.3  N56 34.1  +52 58.9  312.5  |  -0.7  0.0  0.0  -0.7

Go outside tonight and take a look for yourself.

But do not play those numbers. 

People who play the numbers of the celestial coordinates of Shedar are paid a visit by the men in black and watched from black helicopters.

J

Egos don't count.

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I've always felt we're on someone's petri dish seeing what exactly we'll grow into or destroy ourselves for the umptieth time. 

I read (but have lost the link) that the Chinese say humankind has lived through several civilizations and extinctions, this being just one of them. 

Have also read in other articles saying this time around we're collectively going through spiritual growth (ascention) all over the planet in lieu of extinction this time .... even though it doesn't appear so from where we're standing. 

Good luck to everyone!

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

i picked my nose at the red light yesterday and felt like someone or something was watching.your right amigo there are forces at work....

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
              Member #39744
              May 21, 2006
              163 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Who is Ripp Snorter?????????????????

Does any one know this wirdo personally?

Does any one know his home address?

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

If Any Knows His Home Address, P.M. it to me.

I Will Travel To New Mexico And Meet This Schizo Personally.

I Might Cure Him Of His Ills.

What does he do for a living?---earning a G.I. pension>

He Should Be In Iraq.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2006, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Who is Ripp Snorter?????????????????

Does any one know this wirdo personally?

Does any one know his home address?

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

If Any Knows His Home Address, P.M. it to me.

I Will Travel To New Mexico And Meet This Schizo Personally.

I Might Cure Him Of His Ills.

What does he do for a living?---earning a G.I. pension>

He Should Be In Iraq.

By golly winner.  I had you blocked but something told me I ought to read your post.

My name is Jack Purcell.

The UTM coordinates for my front porch are:

13 370 732 E

39 07 862 N

The name of the village is Placitas.

You just come right on down.

Egos don't count.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                  The Carolinas - Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I knew a Gus Purcell here in Charlotte. Was a wise man. You guys must be related!

Give 'em hell Jack!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I personally believe there were a couple of aliens who's spaceship broke, trapped on this planet a long time ago, with extraordinary powers. While they were waiting for help to arrive, they decided to kill some time by playing God and devil. One would be God and the other the devil.

They performed miracles, and built structures in the meantime, and everyone was awed.

Then their help arrived, and now we have a mess on our hands.

As far as winner 1313 goes, he's also waiting for help, but a visit from the Kook doctor is just way too expensive for him.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10348 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

packattack05

The aliens originally came here on a mission similar to that KLATUU BARADA NIKTO but then got diverrted by pizza, beer, earth babes AND THE LOTTERY and it's been like that ever since!

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

packattack05

The aliens originally came here on a mission similar to that KLATUU BARADA NIKTO but then got diverrted by pizza, beer, earth babes AND THE LOTTERY and it's been like that ever since!

KLATUU BARADA NIKTO

Yes....Bravo.....Good One......The secret code for enabling the Robot. Loved that movie.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2006, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

We are the aliens

Thud

WHATT

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                            Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4053 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodYou guys are joking about aliens but it seemed impossible for the ancient culture of Nazca to achieve this without the help of aviation.  I've often heard the experts jokingly say they were made by aliens or giants.

Visible only from the air, they would have been impossible to create without elevation,
                            yet no known native culture ever possessed the science of flight, to appreciate this high art.

Take a peep at the other ones - scroll down the page.  These are aerial views.

http://dudeman.net/siriusly/ac/naz.shtml

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2006, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

pretty cool views.another thing thats strange is those designs in the wheatfield that were in a pattern.sort of like the mel gibson movie "signs".those have to be a work of aliens or a higher intelligence.