Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do if you won 10 Billion dollars..

Topic closed. 159 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Elizabeth03.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I would also build an inordinate amount of wide 5-7-story buildings all around the world and in my country of origin, Panama, except for countries where the value of the money/living is high)...They will not be luxury condos....And the revenue from those codos will be used to build more and more condos...I call them residential-community Condos...And one thing about these residential condos is that they will be located everywhere, in the country as well as the city...Some will have big size indoor swimming pool, and there will be a monthly small charge of maybe 5-10 dollars a month to mantain the swimming pool and pay for the water..Some will be twin-towers..I still don't know why condos cost more than barriadas/subdivision or a house...A good example of a residential condos size-wise is:

http://www.tampabaycondosale.com/clearwater-beach-condos-pre-construction.html        (this is a luxury condo though)

http://www.aerophoto.com/portfolio/Daytona/Harbour_Village_Yacht_Club.jpg

http://www.aerophoto.com/portfolio/Daytona/Minorca_Condos_001.jpg                  (this is the perfect size and looks condo)...

http://www.aerophoto.com/portfolio/Daytona/Tuscany-Shores-51021156.jpg            (perfect look too, the two on the sides)

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..."

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2007, 7:24 am - IP Logged

give god his 10% pay off all my bills and help families who are really in needBlue Angel

id also give god his %10

well id lock it in my safe,as bullion, he knows where it is if he wants it he can come n get it anytime!

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

And i would put my resources into creating a machine that does the same job a vibrator does, but that it will shift gears (i think the world would be a better place that way) (men may not become absolete but i think it might 50%/50% stop/prevent/reduce abortinos ad slow down overpopulation)....(and pardon me for the talk and i think we are all adults here), and i would do my best so that it's marketed at a very low, low, very low price.

OMG ... A vibrator that shifts gears ?!?!  Your mind is slipping...into the gutter. Wink 

Omniscient

dingo's avatar - lottery of-birth.jpg
        San Jose, California
        United States
        Member #42003
        June 26, 2006
        206 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I''d buy 10 billion Big Macs from McDonalds. 

When you do the math, you don't have enough money to buy 10 Billion Big Macs. I would rather you open a McDonald's and do it yourself.

Working for McDonald's is fun. But they don't pay enough. 

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2007, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

And i would put my resources into creating a machine that does the same job a vibrator does, but that it will shift gears (i think the world would be a better place that way) (men may not become absolete but i think it might 50%/50% stop/prevent/reduce abortinos ad slow down overpopulation)....(and pardon me for the talk and i think we are all adults here), and i would do my best so that it's marketed at a very low, low, very low price.

OMG ... A vibrator that shifts gears ?!?!  Your mind is slipping...into the gutter. Wink 

Omniscient

I did not say a vibrator that shifts gear..That is not what i said...I said a machine that does the same job a vibrator does and i said it not to mention the "mast" word..The machine looks like a robot but its job it to "trust" so many times per second (Rpm´s)...

example of a robot that look similar to the machine i am talking about:

http://www.robots.com/motoman-k150.htm

Here is another example of the robot that looks like the machine i am talking about..(this one looks very similar more than the previous one i showed you) Except that it does not have wheel; it is stationary...

http://avocet.cs.umanitoba.ca/~ummcki01/RC2004/51.html

But those machine cost from 300 to 700 dollars...A vibrator does not cost 300 dollars...

And for it to shift gears you need to implant on it the same computer chip (like a RnG) that threadmills have (the ones with hill climb, flat terrain, etc)...

When i hear the word "gutter" i can only think about one thing..LOL...Thank God he created women because i do not know what this world would be without them...

The machine i am talking about you probably haven¨t seen it..I bet 95% of people have not seen it, because i¨ve only seen one website with them, and is an adult website...I think that website are the only ones that sell them...

they got different models & series...

"Those eyes....."      ........"They just dissappeared........"          "from movie "Predator 1"

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2007, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I would create a pannel, sort of like the manhattan project and they will try to create lottery wheels for games, all sorts of lottery games and all sorts of wheels...State of the art wheels, custom wheels, etc...Wheels for games do not exist yet...

I would also try to make easy scratch-offs, just the same way there could be easy lotteries....And i would try to make the odds for the scratch-offs really, really easy and i would create a pannel of lottery experts, specially experts in scratch-offs to see which is the best way to create easy scratch-offss because i can see that many people do not like lotteries or do no know about wheeling and i would try to make the scratch-offs pay money that are helpfull/beneficial to players/winners:Money that will ensure players they can be well-off and live comfortably...Tell me what is 35K or 50K?that amount is gone in less time than you think...But if you offer 700K they can buy themselves a house and take the rest and invest it or make the money multiply and live comfortably...

I would also offer a reward to scientist to see if they can come up with an invention that will convert CO2 into oxygen or/and Carbon Monoxide (smog) into a harmless gas or a gas that will not destroy the ozone, but in large quantities/scale...Years ago i saw i think it was discovery channel or TLC where they were talking about Global Warming and i saw where a guy invented a "machine" that will convert CO2 into oxygen (basically what trees do)but in small quantities...The machine is flown into the atmosphere..Well i will offer scientis a reward of 100 million dollars to whoever can build the machine or modify the existing one, that can do what trees do but in a large scale...or an invention that can influence the global wheather..For this one i would offer 300 million dollars...I might be willing to offer 500 million dollars even though most scientist will tell you that is impossible...I will also have different rewards for people that cin invent inventions that will better the environment or replicate the nitrogen or widen the nitrogen cycle (i think is the nitrogen cycle, can remember) and for people that can theorize how to change the global wheather....I would have its on website set up...

"Those eyes......."        ........"They just dissappeared....."              from movie "Predator 1"

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I would also pour money into translation research software (i would create a pannel for it also), software that will be able to translate perfectly with all the inflections, the roots everything from one language to the next but perfectly....I would also talk to Experts in the field of Translation to see if we could modify dictionary word that are to make it to the dictionary to be more related to other languages or be words that are easy to translate by the software and not hard to translate...I would pour money to see if they can come up with a software that can translate all the words and idioms of one language to the next...I would also try to see if that software can come on each computer just the same way Microsoft Windows comes on every computer...

When i think of this i don´t know why they didn´t use a supercomputer to be the internet...And that same supercomputer could translate text from one language to the next in the press of a button or a right click of the mouse...

"Those eyes......"  ......"The just dissappeared...."          from movie "Predator 1"

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2007, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I would also lobby governments of every country in the world into raising the salary of law enforcenment...

I will also set up a system that pays people if they grow trees (perhaps something for the homeless to do)...iT will be similar to what you get for picking up trash cans or recycling....It wouldn´t be much...(it remainds me of a thing where you get paid to read emails)...It would be something like 20 cents for 15 trees planted or the amount of trees one can plant in one hour...I will have a pannel verify and check how the trees are planted, if they are in good soil/area, etc....It will be an rea where it rains...And i will have the appropiate website for it set up...

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
                  Lotto City, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #36256
                  March 30, 2006
                  1472 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2007, 12:38 am - IP Logged

So what's a good number? Cool

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I would also study encryption, RNG's & cryptography....I might make experts in the respective fields, come to my house and teach me cryptography and RnG....

I will also if i can, i would set aside 400 million to start the new Lottery channel...I will also start the new lottery magazine & the lottery and gambling Institute...

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..."

United States
                      Member #1826
                      July 11, 2003
                      2645 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2007, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Don't worry about something that will never happen.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                        Member #24380
                        October 21, 2005
                        623 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2007, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Finance the global charities reaching out to mankind.  There are many people who would be happy to have $3,000.00 a year.  I would helpimprove the economy in underdeveloped countries in poverty.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2007, 3:05 am - IP Logged

I will create a game that is similar to FUNSTER, but in spanish and Portuguese.... 

I will also dedicate myself to study "Coincidences" bumping into each other on the streets, and Thelepathy, and their relationships with one another but with the help of a RNG...For I believe that a RNG similar to Research Randomizer is similar to actions and thoughts we all have on a daily/weekly basis...I will also study the "Coincidences" between RNG output of each combination with the next and all of them combined...I believe in Thelepathy, but i believe the thelepathy that occurs in us humans is unaware thelepathy, i also believe that our feelings got to do with thelepathy....But not similar feelings but opposite feelings can influence unaware thelepathy....I will also study, how thelepathy will work if you were to encrypt everything and let things stand for something else...For i believe that if there was a higher power, another superior realm, or aliens that could use thelepathy or thelekenises, everything to them will be encrypted and the way they will view the world would be encrypted meaning things will stand for something else...I will also study the end result of a RNG that has everything encrypted...I will ask people to submit experiences they had with thelepathy, Coincidences, perhaps some schizophrenics...I will study things like "What are the odds of people bumping into each other on the street, or in a country where the population exceeds lots of millions, if not hundreds of millions.... 

"More Important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"......"

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2007, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I will redo/remake the movie "The Fountain" by Darren Aronofsky....Keep Hugh Jackman on it or maybe put Sean Bean on it...

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: April 17, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I will also lobby Governments around the world into implenting harsh legislation/penalties againsts SPAMMERS....I am talking like 10 years in jail for been a spammer...that kind of thing...

"I just saw one of them camouflaged......."                        "Those eyes........They dissappeared......"                                    from movie "Predator 1"

Page 10 of 11