Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do if you won 10 Billion dollars..

Topic closed. 159 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Elizabeth03.

Page 5 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2007, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I would BUY THE ATLANTA BRAVES and live happily ever after...and I would find me solid blackheaded female to console me every time MY BRAVES lost..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2007, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I would set up an inordinate amount of free lottos...The kinds that get the revenue from advertisements/ads and i would set them up acrross the Canada, U.S, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, India, the Carribean, and Africa....I would set it up so every household can claim up to (don't know how i didn't think about this earlier) 30-40 tickets....The minimun payout would be 1 Million dollars....I would make it a PIck6, 6/49 game and no more than that....The draw will be done three times a week...And depending on which country you live, you will have more or less of this free lottery or as i call them "free ads lotteries"...And i would advertise this free lotteries on every newspaper on each country that has them....People from certain nationalities will have more access to some lotteries than other nationalities, all depending on the particular country's population...

"Laura Simpson, from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."          "She is so rare...."

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
      Nova Scotia
      Canada
      Member #9934
      December 27, 2004
      884 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2007, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Pay off all my bills. Then donate to some charities. Help some people out. And travel for sure, which is what I want to do very much. Also maybe buy a house.See Ya!

Kingston, Ontario
        Canada
        Member #46867
        October 5, 2006
        106 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2007, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Since the world's population is roughly 9 billion people, I would give everyone $1.  And then live off the last billion.  Not even sure if I could spend one billion in my lifetime.  Steak and lobster everyday.  Could be fun, but you could technically run your own lottery, make it free..you could run it, host it. and give your extra money away.  :)

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2007, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I would do my best to try and see if i can set up free ADs lotteries for women (don't know if it can be possible but i'll do my best)...Just the same way some lotteries will require for you to be of certain nationality, the same way it will require for you to be a women...I will survey the entire Earth and the countries that have a big quantity of women, i will set up more free lottos for women in those particular countries...

I will also set up an inordinate amount of free sweepstakes in Africa and countries with population less than 1 million....

"Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres...."                    "YOu can't see it...."        "And it skins them....."                                          from movie "Predator 1"

numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
            Dover, Delaware
            United States
            Member #26979
            November 25, 2005
            178 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2007, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

You mean after I come to from fainting?  I guess I would smile a lot and ofcourse I would share it after all, what fun would it be.

numbergirly

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2007, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I would also buy LOttery POst...And if i can't buy it i would build a website just like it, I will throw money at it and make it really nice...I will have it the same way todd has this website...I will also do my best to advertise my lotto website..But i will change one thing (whether is LP or one just like it)...I will let it have predictions ONLY for pick5, pick6 & above...And if i can i will hire the countries best predictors to predict pick5 & above (i will include 2by2)...The site will be completely free...I will make my money from advertisers that want to advertise with LP or my lotto website...I will advertise the wins that we get on NewsPapers "ONLY"(the 4of 5, 4of 6, 5of 7, 5of 6, 5of 5, 6of 6, etc..) and if i become as popular as "myspace" i will still ONLY publicize it on NEWSPAPERS...I will make sure to have the latest wheels available to players...The latest filters...I will spend some money on internet advertisement...I will completely eliminate pick3 & pick4 predictions...I would also talk to advertisers to see if they set up a free lotto around LP(or my own lotto-discussion website) something like pick4 free lotto just to watch advertisers....Also with all the members that LP got i would talk to advertisers to see if we can make a LP (or my own lotto discussion website) Sweepstakes (this would attrac people/new customers...I would also make the homebase LP (or my own lottery discussion website) to be in the country of Panama or a country like thailand/mexico (or the carribean countries) where the value of the currency is less than the U.S..This way i could pay someone to be my website CEO for 12,000 dollar a year...MY lottery discussion website (whether LP or my own) will not be based in the U.S....I will also set up LP (Or my own lotto-discussion website) to be in Spanish, English and the major languages...(I may have several CEO's working for 12,000 a year running the website in different languages but based on countries where the currency is way less than the U.S...MY lottery-discussion website or LP is going to be doing predictions for every lotto in every country...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich....."            "She is so rare..."

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2007, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

And LP or my own lottery-discussion website will never be for sale...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."          "She is so rare...."

Loganville , Ga.
                  United States
                  Member #2196
                  August 29, 2003
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2007, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

10 billion dollars! yes that is a lot of money and "guesser" you have some good ideas as well as some of the others have, but a person could give until there is nothing left to give and for some that wouldn't be enough. One idea I had would be to help the people here at home (USA) first, get as many people working as possible while we are teaching our children how not to make the same mistakes we have made. America is the only place I can think of that I would like to be (live) lets put money in it to make it better, (our children).

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2007, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I would also sue the state or state lottery for Impossing its lottery on players/citizens and not supporting free lottos to give players another option....

I would also set up free lottos for senior citizens, and i will make the easy like pick4/18...

I will also pour a lot of money into cryogenics research and into research to find the elixir of inmortality (fountain of youth)..When i say fountain of youth i mean something that will make us live to be 160 at least..I will also set up free lottos for teenagers and they too will be easier...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."                  "She is so rare..."

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I would also put an inordinate amount of free lotto in countries with very cold climates like chile, sweeden, Canada, Argentina, Russia, etc....

I would also put an inordinate amont of free lottos for people with disabilities, extreme conditions, diseases/illnesses, an inordinate amount of free lottos for Christians, an inordinate amount of free lottos for very overweighted people (very important) and it will go according to one's height, for teenagers, all these free lottos in every country but only certain people will be able to play them and i will set up my free lotto head quarters in every country where people will have to go and get their login I.D, an inordinate amount of free lottos for Presidents, ex-Presidents, ex-government officials, government officials (like Ministers, Head of State, etc), Ex-vice Presidents, Vice-president and it will pay between 15 & 17 million after taxes are taken in the G8 countries and 10 million dollars after taxes are taken in the rest of the world except for China who i don't consider that much of a developing country...I consider it a soon-to-be power... I would also set un an inordinate amount of free lottos for extremely small people...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."          "She is so rare...."

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31347 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I would also sue the state or state lottery for Impossing its lottery on players/citizens and not supporting free lottos to give players another option....

I would also set up free lottos for senior citizens, and i will make the easy like pick4/18...

I will also pour a lot of money into cryogenics research and into research to find the elixir of inmortality (fountain of youth)..When i say fountain of youth i mean something that will make us live to be 160 at least..I will also set up free lottos for teenagers and they too will be easier...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."                  "She is so rare..."

as a very active senior citizen - i find that remark offensive.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2007, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I will also pour a lot of money into cryogenics research

Be careful, especially if you win a lot of money.  I once knew a proctologist who tried that on some patients and their asses were frozen.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10350 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2007, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Good one!

A multi-millionaire was an avid basketball fan. His favorite player was Kareem Abdul Jabar. He went to a cryogencis lab asking about having Kareem put there when he passed away, and keeping him "on ice" so to speak, until cloning was perfected.

He figured when that happened, they could clone him, thus creating an iced-Kareem clone.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2007, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Green laugh

Good one!

A multi-millionaire was an avid basketball fan. His favorite player was Kareem Abdul Jabar. He went to a cryogencis lab asking about having Kareem put there when he passed away, and keeping him "on ice" so to speak, until cloning was perfected.

He figured when that happened, they could clone him, thus creating an iced-Kareem clone.

Scared

I don't know how to groan loudly online.  Smile

Page 5 of 11