Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Numbers Predictable?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #48618
January 3, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello.

Do any of you believe that genuinely random numbers can be predicted with a 100% accuracy all the time?

Thanks.

bomberos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #39208
    May 12, 2006
    390 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2007, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm no math whiz but I'd have to say no.

If it is even remotely possible it would have to be done by some kind of "quantum" computer far beyond our present technology.  

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2007, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello.

Do any of you believe that genuinely random numbers can be predicted with a 100% accuracy all the time?

Thanks.

My idea of 100% accuracy for lottery numbers would be 1 number only for pick 3 or 4.

Pick 5 and jackpot games would be 1 line only.

This would need to happen each and every draw for 100% accuracy.

I really do not think so.

WHATT

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

Let's say there was someone alive in the world today who serendipitously makes the discovery that there is an objectively-real phenomenon present within any (and every) given series of genuinely random consecutively-drawn numbers (digits) among two or more columns and that this phenomenon demonstrates that each and every drawing can be correctly anticipated (predicted) before it actually occurs -- and, as if that were not enough -- this phenomenon has an inherent versatility that allows that any number of future consecutive drawings can be correctly anticipated before any of those were actually drawn...

... but, unfortunately this person is in the unenviable position of not being able to prove it in any direct way simply because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)...

What are his options?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

Let's say there was someone alive in the world today who serendipitously makes the discovery that there is an objectively-real phenomenon present within any (and every) given series of genuinely random consecutively-drawn numbers (digits) among two or more columns and that this phenomenon demonstrates that each and every drawing can be correctly anticipated (predicted) before it actually occurs -- and, as if that were not enough -- this phenomenon has an inherent versatility that allows that any number of future consecutive drawings can be correctly anticipated before any of those were actually drawn...

... but, unfortunately this person is in the unenviable position of not being able to prove it in any direct way simply because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)...

What are his options?

What would you think of someone who kept winning a jackpot over and over again? When I say over and over again, I don't necessarily mean every single draw, but perhaps once every several months or even once every several years?

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
            Member #48618
            January 3, 2007
            87 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

What would you think of someone who kept winning a jackpot over and over again? When I say over and over again, I don't necessarily mean every single draw, but perhaps once every several months or even once every several years?

I believe it is possible to do just that, but I would start with the Pick 3 and 4 type games first.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

What are his options?

The above statement sounds like that old phrase..."My friend has this problem"...

When in actuality it's you that has figured something out but needs to get the knots untied, without revealing it's you.

I guess I just let the cat out of the bag...LOL

United States
                Member #48618
                January 3, 2007
                87 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

The above statement sounds like that old phrase..."My friend has this problem"...

When in actuality it's you that has figured something out but needs to get the knots untied, without revealing it's you.

I guess I just let the cat out of the bag...LOL

"Meow"

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Alright now...let's have it...

It's nice to share. Don't be holdin' out now....LOL

United States
                    Member #48618
                    January 3, 2007
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what to do about solving the thing.

It's been tearing me up on the inside for a long time now.

I think that the problem is that I don't have any "natural aptitude" for understanding the phenomenon even though I "saw" it.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8790 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

What are his options?

What are his options?

I am not an excell programmer.

If you are an excell programmer work at the programming formula until you get it right.

WHATT

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                        Fughedaboutit (NY)
                        United States
                        Member #8160
                        October 26, 2004
                        6777 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

What are his options?

*Hypothetical*

His/Her options are to win the jackpot and share the numbers from time to time if s/he feels like it.

As far as having to or being able to prove it to someone, s/he should accept the fact that s/he has a gift. That's the hard part, knowing things and not understanding how you know it. It's not always easy under those circumstances...

Just tell this someone to enjoy his/her gift and spread the wealth.

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
                          Member #48618
                          January 3, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

You know... I'm the wrong kind of person to even be trying to solve this kind of thing.

I'm only marginally intelligent.

I mean, I have no mathematical skills at all -- but what I saw (and still continue to glimpse) does not involve the use of mathematics per se as far as I can tell. 

I have no computer-related skills.

It should have been one of you to have encountered the thing. I'm sure if any of you had been the one to discover it, you would know how to fill in the gaps.

United States
                            Member #48618
                            January 3, 2007
                            87 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

His/Her options are to win the jackpot and share the numbers from time to time if s/he feels like it.

As far as having to or being able to prove it to someone, s/he should accept the fact that s/he has a gift. That's the hard part, knowing things and not understanding how you know it. It's not always easy under those circumstances...

Just tell this someone to enjoy his/her gift and spread the wealth.

Hi.

But the "gift" is the curse.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

You know... I'm the wrong kind of person to even be trying to solve this kind of thing.

I'm only marginally intelligent.

I mean, I have no mathematical skills at all -- but what I saw (and still continue to glimpse) does not involve the use of mathematics per se as far as I can tell. 

I have no computer-related skills.

It should have been one of you to have encountered the thing. I'm sure if any of you had been the one to discover it, you would know how to fill in the gaps.

I do not know what you are looking at so I do not know what to look at.

If I had seen it and If I put it in my blog you may find it there.

WHATT