Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Numbers Predictable?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello.

Do any of you believe that genuinely random numbers can be predicted with a 100% accuracy all the time?

Thanks.

I don't care what players believe, it's what they can actually do that counts.  I'm sure most players believe they can win a jackpot when they buy a lottery ticket but guess what, they know better after the drawing.

If by asking that question, you're hoping someone will come forward who's winning often to explain how they're doing it, forget it, it's not going to happen.  The only people who are claiming they can predict winning lottery numbers 100% of the time are those who are selling information and they don't post at LP. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

You don't predict numbers, you forecast patterns of which numbers are a part of. 

You don't predict, you "Chart" random.

It is all a matter of statistical probabilities.

By the way "TRUE" "Random" numbers are the very best kind of numbers to "Forecast". 

As to 100% ? Didn't I say that we are dealing with statistical "PROBABILITIES", that is "Possible" future events,  there is nothing for sure in this business.

Chances are, that chances are.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #48618
      January 3, 2007
      87 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I don't care what players believe, it's what they can actually do that counts.  I'm sure most players believe they can win a jackpot when they buy a lottery ticket but guess what, they know better after the drawing.

If by asking that question, you're hoping someone will come forward who's winning often to explain how they're doing it, forget it, it's not going to happen.  The only people who are claiming they can predict winning lottery numbers 100% of the time are those who are selling information and they don't post at LP. 

Hi.

I know how vulnerable I have made myself by posting such a claim and then so very conviently not being able to prove it.

Like I said, it has been tearing me up on the inside that I can't understand it enough to make practical use of it.

I think that I am simply in need of being able to tell somebody that I know it exists.

It has already been therapeutic to me to be able to begin to talk about it.

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

You don't predict numbers, you forecast patterns of which numbers are a part of. 

You don't predict, you "Chart" random.

It is all a matter of statistical probabilities.

By the way "TRUE" "Random" numbers are the very best kind of numbers to "Forecast". 

As to 100% ? Didn't I say that we are dealing with statistical "PROBABILITIES", that is "Possible" future events,  there is nothing for sure in this business.

Chances are, that chances are.

Hi.

This does not depend on patterns.

Patterns are quite frankly undependable and therefore literally unpredictable.

This involves...

I am so very tempted to say it...

See, I am in a very uncomfortable and inconvienent position here: just how much do I reveal to any of you about it?

I can't have it both ways, but the fact is that I need help with it (from someone else) while at the same time not revealing any of it.

I have invested such a very long time on this that to reveal what I do know about it feels like betraying myself to say the least.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

I know how vulnerable I have made myself by posting such a claim and then so very conviently not being able to prove it.

Like I said, it has been tearing me up on the inside that I can't understand it enough to make practical use of it.

I think that I am simply in need of being able to tell somebody that I know it exists.

If you know it's possible, why aren't you doing it?  If you are doing it, you don't have to explain it just scam your winning tickets and post them and let them do the talking.  As a matter of fact if you start winning often someone will notice and some reporter will probably find you and write the story for you. 

You not the first person who have not won one jackpot that feel he has the potential to win them all.  There may be a word to describe that feeling but I don't know it.  Good luck to you.

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

Let's say there was someone alive in the world today who serendipitously makes the discovery that there is an objectively-real phenomenon present within any (and every) given series of genuinely random consecutively-drawn numbers (digits) among two or more columns and that this phenomenon demonstrates that each and every drawing can be correctly anticipated (predicted) before it actually occurs -- and, as if that were not enough -- this phenomenon has an inherent versatility that allows that any number of future consecutive drawings can be correctly anticipated before any of those were actually drawn...

... but, unfortunately this person is in the unenviable position of not being able to prove it in any direct way simply because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)...

What are his options?

Neither Jesus nor Nostradamus are here any-more, the Oracle at Delphi is also gone as far as I know.

There is no "Secret" way, statistics is the way, these posts are the result of not understanding what  prediction is all about:

Very simple, it is about, past statistics, no secret there. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
              Member #48618
              January 3, 2007
              87 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

If you know it's possible, why aren't you doing it?  If you are doing it, you don't have to explain it just scam your winning tickets and post them and let them do the talking.  As a matter of fact if you start winning often someone will notice and some reporter will probably find you and write the story for you. 

You not the first person who have not won one jackpot that feel he has the potential to win them all.  There may be a word to describe that feeling but I don't know it.  Good luck to you.

This is an objectively real phenomenon and it exists independent of my own obvious deficits to understand the thing.

Did you ever have only partial understanding of something's existence but you could see enough of it to know that indeed it does exist?

That's where I am.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20122 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

If that be the case, why the cat and mouse?

Why don't you put it all together yourself and be done with it. I'm quite sure anyone, even someone with minimal intelligence would be able to do just fine with what you've perceived.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8364 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes i have i have seen with my own mind a new engine source using magnetics. but I'm not a physicist. it doesn't stop me from thinking about it and a few people i told said it was impossible.

Now back to the numbers if intuition is one of your key factors then that's a gift. My brother had the gift. he could walk into a lottery store minutes before the drawing and know which 3 numbers were going to be drawn. Now he wasn't able to do it every time but he had done it enough times to convince me and others that he had some kind of physic connection. Mind you he didn't have a clue what the numbers were going to be an hour before the drawing or even 15 minutes.

There's like a 25% probability that one number will repeat in the pick 3 draw and almost the same percentage 2 numbers will repeat in the pick 4 draw.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                    Member #48618
                    January 3, 2007
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

If that be the case, why the cat and mouse?

Why don't you put it all together yourself and be done with it. I'm quite sure anyone, even someone with minimal intelligence would be able to do just fine with what you've perceived.

Hello MADDOG10. 

That's the point: I can't put it all together -- even with my minimal intelligence.

I think that I mentioned earlier somewhere that I don't have a "natural aptitude" to tie it all together.

Therein lies the torment.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                      Fughedaboutit (NY)
                      United States
                      Member #8160
                      October 26, 2004
                      6777 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

But the "gift" is the curse.

I feel your pain... But remember it's how you look at it.

Accept it, don't try to explain it, and do as much good as you can with itWink

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20122 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello MADDOG10. 

That's the point: I can't put it all together -- even with my minimal intelligence.

I think that I mentioned earlier somewhere that I don't have a "natural aptitude" to tie it all together.

Well, then I suggest you get with someone who could help you put it together and be done with it....! There are a multitude of individuals here at LP that can do that for you..... Not so sure they would want to get involved, but what the hay, you never know..        Good luck.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                          Member #48618
                          January 3, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes i have i have seen with my own mind a new engine source using magnetics. but I'm not a physicist. it doesn't stop me from thinking about it and a few people i told said it was impossible.

Now back to the numbers if intuition is one of your key factors then that's a gift. My brother had the gift. he could walk into a lottery store minutes before the drawing and know which 3 numbers were going to be drawn. Now he wasn't able to do it every time but he had done it enough times to convince me and others that he had some kind of physic connection. Mind you he didn't have a clue what the numbers were going to be an hour before the drawing or even 15 minutes.

There's like a 25% probability that one number will repeat in the pick 3 draw and almost the same percentage 2 numbers will repeat in the pick 4 draw.  

Hello Four4me.

Since you mentioned "intuition", I would very much like to make a comment on it.

I have always regarded the occasion (seems a very long time ago now) in which I "saw" the phenomenon as being "a very highly-intuited moment" (maybe that's not the best way of expressing it). It was as if I were peering into something that one is not supposed to be able to see.

I remember when I was younger a woman remarking to me that I was "highly-intuitive". I can't remember under what circumstance she said that to me (and I didn't really know what that meant at the time), but I always remembered the phrase.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello MADDOG10. 

Maybe you have the same problem some other lottery players have if you're buying lottery tickets expecting to win the jackpot every time and can't explain why it's not happening.  You're just a gambler that's not very smart.

Evil Looking       

SirMetro's avatar - center
                              East of Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #6191
                              August 11, 2004
                              1389 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

Let's say there was someone alive in the world today who serendipitously makes the discovery that there is an objectively-real phenomenon present within any (and every) given series of genuinely random consecutively-drawn numbers (digits) among two or more columns and that this phenomenon demonstrates that each and every drawing can be correctly anticipated (predicted) before it actually occurs -- and, as if that were not enough -- this phenomenon has an inherent versatility that allows that any number of future consecutive drawings can be correctly anticipated before any of those were actually drawn...

... but, unfortunately this person is in the unenviable position of not being able to prove it in any direct way simply because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)...

What are his options?

The movie "Rain Man" comes to mind

Options:

a) Continue to muddle thru the madness one perceives within one's own mind

b) Close your eyes and take the perverbial leap of faith of bringing your thoughts into the real world.

c) Go see a Doctor for a pill to help you forget (as in the Matrix, shall it be the red pill or the blue pill?).

PS: As for level of intelligence, consider this, Albert Einstien, while walking a continous path around the University he taught at during an interview, got lost and had no idea how to get to his office in the University. They were only standing a few yards from the door that had his name on it.

Additionally, intelligence varies according to perspective. For my line of work, I occasionally believe I am very intelligent at it (although some still question that), yet when it comes to working on an engine, I am totally lost.

Use your intelligence as your strength, not a weakness. For what you may know, there could be someone else out there willing to pay you well to provide that as a service to them.