Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Numbers Predictable?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #48618
January 3, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Well, then I suggest you get with someone who could help you put it together and be done with it....! There are a multitude of individuals here at LP that can do that for you..... Not so sure they would want to get involved, but what the hay, you never know..        Good luck.

You know...

It has meant everything to me just to be able to talk about it some in this forum.

It also seems to mean a great deal to me to have been able to introduce at least the possibility of the existence of this phenomenon to the world at large even in the absence of any proof.

Everyone here shows class in not attacking someone who makes so outrageous (and seemingly impossible) a claim.

Thanks for that everyone.

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3684 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

We need to differentiate between accuracy and precision. Accuracy is the degree of a correct matching combination within a finite random selection. Precision is the degree of an exact combination prediction within a finite random selection.

To give an idea of what this is like, think about a person playing N number of combinations or lines for any given lottery. N can be 1 combination to All possible combinations. Keep in mind that no two combinations are alike and they are played on the same draw date-time. As N gets bigger the accuracy goes up and the precision goes down, meaning the person's probability of correctly matching the combination increases but the level of exactly stating what combination will exactly occur decreases.

Looking at your question: "Do any of you believe that genuinely random numbers can be predicted with a 100% accuracy all the time?"

Yes, that is possible, when you cover all 100% of the possible combinations, you will have 100% accuracy.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

United States
      Member #48618
      January 3, 2007
      87 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you have the same problem some other lottery players have if you're buying lottery tickets expecting to win the jackpot every time and can't explain why it's not happening.  You're just a gambler that's not very smart.

I have not bought a single Pick 3 or 4 lottery ticket any time after encountering this thing that I cannot explain.

And I never will... not until I am able to predict with 100% accuracy what that evening's results will be.

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

We need to differentiate between accuracy and precision. Accuracy is the degree of a correct matching combination within a finite random selection. Precision is the degree of an exact combination prediction within a finite random selection.

To give an idea of what this is like, think about a person playing N number of combinations or lines for any given lottery. N can be 1 combination to All possible combinations. Keep in mind that no two combinations are alike and they are played on the same draw date-time. As N gets bigger the accuracy goes up and the precision goes down, meaning the person's probability of correctly matching the combination increases but the level of exactly stating what combination will exactly occur decreases.

Looking at your question: "Do any of you believe that genuinely random numbers can be predicted with a 100% accuracy all the time?"

Yes, that is possible, when you cover all 100% of the possible combinations, you will have 100% accuracy.

Hello JADELottery.

This phenomenon (sick of the word yet?) has the potential to reveal the correct single 3 digit (or 4 digit) number(s) each and every time constantly. 

It's an impossibility but it is real!

I just cannot prove it!

I know, it smacks of being just a little bit too convienent doesn't it? Even to me it does.

If you think that my one heart's desire isn't to prove the existence of this to all of you, you're wrong.

United States
          Member #48618
          January 3, 2007
          87 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

The movie "Rain Man" comes to mind

Options:

a) Continue to muddle thru the madness one perceives within one's own mind

b) Close your eyes and take the perverbial leap of faith of bringing your thoughts into the real world.

c) Go see a Doctor for a pill to help you forget (as in the Matrix, shall it be the red pill or the blue pill?).

PS: As for level of intelligence, consider this, Albert Einstien, while walking a continous path around the University he taught at during an interview, got lost and had no idea how to get to his office in the University. They were only standing a few yards from the door that had his name on it.

Additionally, intelligence varies according to perspective. For my line of work, I occasionally believe I am very intelligent at it (although some still question that), yet when it comes to working on an engine, I am totally lost.

Use your intelligence as your strength, not a weakness. For what you may know, there could be someone else out there willing to pay you well to provide that as a service to them.

Thanks for that SirMetro.

I found a measure of comfort in your comments.

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
            The Quantum Master
            West Concord, MN
            United States
            Member #21
            December 7, 2001
            3684 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello JADELottery.

This phenomenon (sick of the word yet?) has the potential to reveal the correct single 3 digit (or 4 digit) number(s) each and every time constantly. 

It's an impossibility but it is real!

I just cannot prove it!

I know, it smacks of being just a little bit too convienent doesn't it? Even to me it does.

If you think that my one heart's desire isn't to prove the existence of this to all of you, you're wrong.

Yes it is real, when you talk about accuracy, yes it is. However, now that you stated "the correct single 3 digit (or 4 digit)" it now becomes a question of precision not accuracy. The word 'single' implies 'exact' and exactness is a level of precision.

Your original question should have been more to the tune of: "Is it practical to be 100% accurate all the time?" In that case, no it would not be practical, because you would have to cover all possible combinations.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
            Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
            Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
            Knowledge is Beyond Belief
            Wisdom is Not Censored
            Douglas Paul Smallish
            Jehocifer

United States
              Member #48618
              January 3, 2007
              87 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes it is real, when you talk about accuracy, yes it is. However, now that you stated "the correct single 3 digit (or 4 digit)" it now becomes a question of precision not accuracy. The word 'single' implies 'exact' and exactness is a level of precision.

Your original question should have been more to the tune of: "Is it practical to be 100% accurate all the time?" In that case, no it would not be practical, because you would have to cover all possible combinations.

Hey again. 

I'm not sure how to address your point(s) except to say:

The odds of correctly predicting the Pick 3 straight (the correct digits in the correct order) is 1 in 1000 in a single attempt.

That is what I am claiming: that in a single attempt it can be predicted correctly straight and in every single attempt after that.

I am saying that the impossible is possible.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19903 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I have not bought a single Pick 3 or 4 lottery ticket any time after encountering this thing that I cannot explain.

And I never will... not until I am able to predict with 100% accuracy what that evening's results will be.

You don't have to buy any tickets to demonstrate that you really have encountered a phenomenon of being able to predict the winning lottery numbers with 100% accuracy, just post your pick for your state on the prediction board and we all will see this phenomenon at work, but be forewarned that someone may take advantage of your gift and play your picks.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  missouri
                  United States
                  Member #34763
                  March 7, 2006
                  756 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey again. 

I'm not sure how to address your point(s) except to say:

The odds of correctly predicting the Pick 3 straight (the correct digits in the correct order) is 1 in 1000 in a single attempt.

That is what I am claiming: that in a single attempt it can be predicted correctly straight and in every single attempt after that.

I am saying that the impossible is possible.

Sounds great! Post some predictions for specific states. Any state you choose.

United States
                    Member #48618
                    January 3, 2007
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

You don't have to buy any tickets to demonstrate that you really have encountered a phenomenon of being able to predict the winning lottery numbers with 100% accuracy, just post your pick for your state on the prediction board and we all will see this phenomenon at work, but be forewarned that someone may take advantage of your gift and play your picks.  Good luck to you.

Hi.

That's true that I don't have to buy any tickets to demonstrate it.

But then, as I've said, the problem is I just can't demonstrate it -- I can only claim it and that's an awful position to be in.

However, just making the claim has given me a measure of therapy that I was needing for a very long time.

You know how talking about something can make you feel better? It's like that.

Thanks for the good luck wish.

United States
                      Member #48618
                      January 3, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Sounds great! Post some predictions for specific states. Any state you choose.

Wish I could!

missouri
                        United States
                        Member #34763
                        March 7, 2006
                        756 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Wish I could!

You just said it was possible, so why can't you?

United States
                          Member #48618
                          January 3, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

You just said it was possible, so why can't you?

Hi.

I have been saying from the outset that I recognize that it is there and even what it is doing but that I am having trouble understanding it.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4593 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

@Grumple Dumple

I aggree, nothing is impossible. So post three straight numbers for all to see & participate.

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order"

~Carl Jung
                            eddessaknight Smile 

missouri
                              United States
                              Member #34763
                              March 7, 2006
                              756 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

I have been saying from the outset that I recognize that it is there and even what it is doing but that I am having trouble understanding it.

Oh, okay. Hope you figure it out. Good luck!!!