Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Numbers Predictable?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
fifilicia's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
New York
United States
Member #41073
June 11, 2006
121 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Remember everything has it's own timing.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi pumpi76.

I don't use software or a computer. 

This phenomenon can be perceived without software.

All that is required are the eyes, a number (the more the better) of previously-drawn genuinely-random digits in three or more columns and a brain (I wish I had one of those. Unhappy)

That's not to say that the phenomenon could not be integrated into a software but I cannot even formulate ideas about that -- but software is not needed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you that I get the feeling that the really "big games" where the odds are just too stupendous to win can be predicted every time as well (based on what I am able to perceive with this phenomenon).

CAUTION: I am not saying that it is so -- only that I get the feeling that those games might have the capacity to accomodate the same phenomenon.

" All that is required are the eyes, a number (the more the better) of previously-drawn genuinely-random digits in three or more columns and a brain (I wish I had one of those. Unhappy)"

I just got up from a nap and took a peek to see how this thread was going. Thud

I take it you did not look at my blog. Been doing this method for years and years and years. There are other forum members who use it also.
    I do not hit 100% accuracy but enough to keep me satisfied.

Read Thoth's post in lottery systems. He uses the ascending order sytem also.

some draw history North Carolina

_0___1___2___3___4___5___6___7____8____9_
    039_119_267_344_489_559_678______________
    067_126_269_359_459_567__________________
    012_148_256_337_468_578__________________
    029_178_279_344_477_567__________________
    059_117_235______________________________
    044_149_234______________________________
    ____166_239______________________________
    ____158__________________________________
    ____138__________________________________
    ____136__________________________________
    ____145__________________________________
    ____178__________________________________

WHATT

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2007, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

It's Phenomenal!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

"Thank you, thank you, thank you pacattack05!

Yes that's right.

That's where all my pain is rooted -- in not being about to tie it together in my pitifully deficient brain"

quoting the Grumple Dumple

Self deprecation, drama, angst, and the impossible dream of another Don Quixote seeking the truth of the lottery, I think we're being played here. Just a thought. I read the whole post all seven pages and see a rhetorical type circular argument here that reeks of another school project.  Pac, that two legged horse is freaking me out! It is like a special horse that I haven't seen at the racetrack, maybe it could pull a buggy? Anyway LOL jarasan.

P.S. 

Oh Yeah. In the 32nd. paralllel universe me (V.32) hit Powerball (V.32)  5/5 + 1/1 for 90 billion yen I can feel V.32, it is binary type feeling I get from time to time telling me not to play anymore, that I've won and not to bother anymore.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes that's right.

That's where all my pain is rooted -- in not being about to tie it together in my pitifully deficient brain"

Self deprecation, drama, angst, and the impossible dream of another Don Quixote seeking the truth of the lottery, I think we're being played here. Just a thought. I read the whole post all seven pages and see a rhetorical type circular argument here that reeks of another school project.  Pac, that two legged horse is freaking me out! It is like a special horse that I haven't seen at the racetrack, maybe it could pull a buggy? Anyway LOL jarasan.

P.S. 

Oh Yeah. In the 32nd. paralllel universe me (V.32) hit Powerball (V.32)  5/5 + 1/1 for 90 billion yen I can feel V.32, it is binary type feeling I get from time to time telling me not to play anymore, that I've won and not to bother anymore.

LOL, I know what you're saying. It's kinda like how lurkers vote on polls on this website too. For example if I had this poll:

What is 2 + 2?

A. 4

B. 10000000000

There's always people that vote for the wrong or over-excessive answer. I'm not really sure why they can't just give a genuine answer. I guess throwing off polls is fun to lurkers of websites.

Gonna win.Big Smile

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
            Member #19043
            July 24, 2005
            7378 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,This is what i think,i don't think it could be done each time but maybe many times ,you see the number Universe is made up of a certain order and Relativity, by this i mean there is a story behind every number,There is a reason for every number that hits the board from the various states that play,its like 1 big back yard,For instance when you see a 59pair the Clocks seen to follow ,Why is that? because our universe and world as we know it is made up of random numbers so fix that when you recieve your private ssnumber then no one else should have that exact number,So fixed that if you see the first 3 digits of your ssnumber hit then the 3 at the other end will soon follow maybe the same day,,, We can't question the chaos and confusion of the number universe we must accept these laws and choose and make choices very carefully because there are some dangerous strings of numbers in our universe,Thank you for taking the time to read my reply and goodluck to all that play the game,,,Delores247Lovies

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I know exactly what you mean delores....

The universe is yet to be understood in it's fullest...I'm constantly finding different variations on beliefs of the origin of the human race.

I'm still amused of all the interpretations...LOL

Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                Member #48618
                January 3, 2007
                87 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes that's right.

P.S. 

Hello everyone.

I could not help but check back in.

It is getting very late here so I will post just this and leave again.

I see that some healthy skepticism has been introduced -- that's very natural and is as it should be where there's an absence proof.

Ever since the beginning post I have not felt that I have to prove the existence of the phenomenon (God knows I want to though!) -- I only felt the emotional need for a sense of relief by making the claim that it exists.

Here's what I am willing to do:

Give me a little time (a couple of days let's say) to determine what particular details I would be willing to reveal in a public forum.

Now mind you, that does not mean that I am willing to tell you everything (and you may wind up not being satisfied with my efforts), but I think that I can tell you some details that are a little more substantial than what I have done thus far.

I think that I can at least describe just what the phenomenon is doing and possibly why it is able to do so.

I want to spend a little time by myself writing it up first.

Please don't expect that the amount of information that I reveal will be enough for you to understand it yourself -- having said that though, it occurs to me that any number of you might be able to take the most minimal of information that I give about it and fill in the gaps for yourself. I have mixed feelings about that possibility.

Oh, and don't expect me to reveal to you the secret of where the Universe came from. I haven't even begun to work on that yet. Big Grin

I feel an unhealthy pressure on me now, but I think that all of you who were willing to listen to me make the claim are entitled to more than just a blanket claim that carries zero weight.

I will do what I just said and I hope that you will give me credit for having tried.

Good enough?

See you in a day or two (if not before). See Ya!

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I could not help but check back in.

It is getting very late here so I will post just this and leave again.

I see that some healthy skepticism has been introduced -- that's very natural and is as it should be where there's an absence proof.

Ever since the beginning post I have not felt that I have to prove the existence of the phenomenon (God knows I want to though!) -- I only felt the emotional need for a sense of relief by making the claim that it exists.

Here's what I am willing to do:

Give me a little time (a couple of days let's say) to determine what particular details I would be willing to reveal in a public forum.

Now mind you, that does not mean that I am willing to tell you everything (and you may wind up not being satisfied with my efforts), but I think that I can tell you some details that are a little more substantial than what I have done thus far.

I think that I can at least describe just what the phenomenon is doing and possibly why it is able to do so.

I want to spend a little time by myself writing it up first.

Please don't expect that the amount of information that I reveal will be enough for you to understand it yourself -- having said that though, it occurs to me that any number of you might be able to take the most minimal of information that I give about it and fill in the gaps for yourself. I have mixed feelings about that possibility.

Oh, and don't expect me to reveal to you the secret of where the Universe came from. I haven't even begun to work on that yet. Big Grin

I feel an unhealthy pressure on me now, but I think that all of you who were willing to listen to me make the claim are entitled to more than just a blanket claim that carries zero weight.

I will do what I just said and I hope that you will give me credit for having tried.

Good enough?

See you in a day or two (if not before). See Ya!

Are you sure you're not Cashman?

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

" All that is required are the eyes, a number (the more the better) of previously-drawn genuinely-random digits in three or more columns and a brain (I wish I had one of those. Unhappy)"

Well you specified what it was about.

Have a nice day.

It has been interesting.

Any one have an emoticon of someone wanking a chain?

WHATT

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Well you specified what it was about.

Have a nice day.

It has been interesting.

Any one have an emoticon of someone wanking a chain?

I wish I knew what you're talking about....

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7297 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

*Hypothetical*

Let's say there was someone alive in the world today who serendipitously makes the discovery that there is an objectively-real phenomenon present within any (and every) given series of genuinely random consecutively-drawn numbers (digits) among two or more columns and that this phenomenon demonstrates that each and every drawing can be correctly anticipated (predicted) before it actually occurs -- and, as if that were not enough -- this phenomenon has an inherent versatility that allows that any number of future consecutive drawings can be correctly anticipated before any of those were actually drawn...

... but, unfortunately this person is in the unenviable position of not being able to prove it in any direct way simply because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)...

What are his options?

We have all taken those "complete the series" tests.

1 - 2 - 4 - 7 - 11 - 16 - 22 - 29 - ?

So I guess it's possible that somebody could look at series of 3 digit numbers and accurately predict the next 3 digit number. In the series I showed the 9th number in the series can be predicted, but so can the 10th and on into infinity. For your phenomenon to be versatile enough to predict the next 3 digit number every draw, tomorrow's numbers must be in the next series. If such a phenomenon exists, the person having that ability could easily predict the outcome of the next 10 draws before tomorrow's draw.

"because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)..."

That's like saying "I know what the number will be, but I don't know why". If you see a phenomon, play it and sort out the $100 bills.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                          rainbow lake
                          Canada
                          Member #25177
                          November 2, 2005
                          10764 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

We have all taken those "complete the series" tests.

1 - 2 - 4 - 7 - 11 - 16 - 22 - 29 - ?

So I guess it's possible that somebody could look at series of 3 digit numbers and accurately predict the next 3 digit number. In the series I showed the 9th number in the series can be predicted, but so can the 10th and on into infinity. For your phenomenon to be versatile enough to predict the next 3 digit number every draw, tomorrow's numbers must be in the next series. If such a phenomenon exists, the person having that ability could easily predict the outcome of the next 10 draws before tomorrow's draw.

"because he can't quite sort it out enough in his head (he has perceived the phenomenon occurring but cannot understand enough of its facets)..."

That's like saying "I know what the number will be, but I don't know why". If you see a phenomon, play it and sort out the $100 bills.

Its a timing thing, My predictions are ahead of the draw, so if it comes out the day I predict it great.

But seldom, But they do come , its just when,

so my answer is

No.

But you can give it a good educated guess,

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #48725
                            January 7, 2007
                            1953 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I got a system that will win the PowerBall every single drawing!!!EekRoll Eyes

Gonna win.Big Smile

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I wish I knew what you're talking about....

This thread has been going on all day.
                              She/he specified what he/she was looking at. Got us guessing what the whole thing is about here with his/her last post. Going to come back later with more detail I reckon.

Could just as well posted a description of what he/she is talking about to begin with.

WHATT