Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Random Numbers Predictable?

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't think he's claiming he knows the formula, but knows the formula is out there somewhere. Am I correct?

Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
    Member #48618
    January 3, 2007
    87 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't think he's claiming he knows the formula, but knows the formula is out there somewhere. Am I correct?

Thank you, thank you, thank you pacattack05!

Yes that's right.

That's where all my pain is rooted -- in not being about to tie it together in my pitifully deficient brain.

United States
      Member #48618
      January 3, 2007
      87 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

@Grumple Dumple

I aggree, nothing is impossible. So post three straight numbers for all to see & participate.

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order"

~Carl Jung
      eddessaknight Smile 

Ah, the pressure!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
        The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey again. 

I'm not sure how to address your point(s) except to say:

The odds of correctly predicting the Pick 3 straight (the correct digits in the correct order) is 1 in 1000 in a single attempt.

That is what I am claiming: that in a single attempt it can be predicted correctly straight and in every single attempt after that.

I am saying that the impossible is possible.

It appears you are looking for a constant 100% precise prediction over a continuum of draw intervals. Unfortunately, the 'Uncertainty Principle' prevents that from happening to anyone existing in this Universe. Well, at least at this point in feeble Human understanding and knowledge or is there???

Actually, you just helped trigger another idea....  hmm.

Good luck, I'll keep monitoring.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
        Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
        Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
        Knowledge is Beyond Belief
        Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you, thank you pacattack05!

Yes that's right.

That's where all my pain is rooted -- in not being about to tie it together in my pitifully deficient brain.

I believe just about everyone here has that problem. I know I do. I have about 20 different methods, which if half of them came together I would probably win straight once a week.

There's nothing new about your enigma....LOL

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            missouri
            United States
            Member #34763
            March 7, 2006
            756 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I believe just about everyone here has that problem. I know I do. I have about 20 different methods, which if half of them came together I would probably win straight once a week.

There's nothing new about your enigma....LOL

I Agree!

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I do believe random numbers can be predictable, but depending which game you are playing...MegaMillions & Powerball i believe are definately not predictable..Pick3/4 may be predictable but not profitable...like how i say before, you don´t need to win the pick6 all the time, it only needs to be one time (if you are greedy is something else)...

Examples of Lottos that can be predicted and won are; Win for life, Hot lotto, MegaBucks, etc..For California superlotto you will need a supercomputer...

But i think you will need a different software that looks at the numbers differently, or need to approach the numbers differently or you will need a supercomputer...

when i got to see how close LP members (predictors) get to matching 5 and 6 numbers, i was certainly certain...I seen LP predictors come close by 2&2 numbers on pick6, and 1&1 numbers for pick6, and 1 to 3 numbers off of pick5 (not 3of5) all this by posting less than 50 combinations...And this guys don¨t use supersoftwares or have a supercomputer...And the most amazing thing is that the predictions for pick6 & pick5 are i say are less than 8% of total predictions...

I will say that the closest thing anyone will be able to predict random phenomena will be correctly predicting the jackpot once every 4 months (for pick6)...If is less than that then i believe they will not be able to predict the lotto correctly...And it might be more evident if they didn¨t use pre-test....

Also another thing i"ve come to realize is that if you knew you was going to get let"s say be 2 or 3 or 2&2 numbers off the lottery with 30 numbers you would then play those 30 numbers more times and manipulate the numbers adding or subtracting 2 or 3 numbers or adding or subtracting 2&2 numbers, in each combination, sort of wiring the numbers and thus winning the jackpot....

Also if you could use a supercomputer go through all the combinations, refine the combinations to the most likely ones (all in 1/2 second), simulating the collitions of balls (like with getting a replica machine), you will be all set...In RnG"s i seen a pattern and that"s that hot and cold numbers will play in each draw in a combination...It might be 2 hot/3 colds, or 3hot/2colds, or 1hot/4 colds (for pick5) and usually in that ratio...You will rarely see 4hot/1cold..And there are more cold numbers than hot numbers....But you have to consider some hot others cold..No warm numbers (and the ratio might be different in ball draws)....so if you can have that in mind, i think you will be able to predict random numbers....

Also if you can weave the numbers (a step higher/further than wheeling) and you create a hot wheel for KY"s Cashball, a wheel that is size 28 or 26 with 10 to 16, 3of 4 (3of 4 i think it pays 50 dollars), if you can custom made a wheel like that, you will be all set....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich.."    "She is so rare....."

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I'm glad you agree...thanx

I think Yapple Dapple...I mean grumple dumple got me started on a thought of a LP system coordinator/coordinators involved in methodically melding the many different systems which have passed through, here at the LP.

I think he's on to something here. Everyone here has one, two, or three pieces of the puzzle if not more. Working not as one unit, but parts unassembled.

Let's unite and shake the lottery...P-3....off it's foundation...my brothers and sisters....LWY... 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                  mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Well you can look until the cows come home..but you or noone will ever find it..Because..just in case you havent figured it out yet..you are trying to solve for "R"..r meaning Random..now..look at it like this..How many Mathematicians are on this Planet..that think in their own wisdom that they can figure out Random...you know they have tried..AND FAILED I MIGHT ADD..

also..to keep you or anyone from getting close to finding anything that will allow you to be able to go from draw to draw to draw they pre-test just to throw off the natural order of arrangement for whole numbers..pre-test plus random will be just enough to keep anyone from finding the draw to draw to draw system...you better find you some back-ups to go along with your pics..you will be better off..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                    Member #48618
                    January 3, 2007
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I do believe random numbers can be predictable, but depending which game you are playing...MegaMillions & Powerball i believe are definately not predictable..Pick3/4 may be predictable but not profitable...like how i say before, you don´t need to win the pick6 all the time, it only needs to be one time (if you are greedy is something else)...

Examples of Lottos that can be predicted and won are; Win for life, Hot lotto, MegaBucks, etc..For California superlotto you will need a supercomputer...

But i think you will need a different software that looks at the numbers differently, or need to approach the numbers differently or you will need a supercomputer...

when i got to see how close LP members (predictors) get to matching 5 and 6 numbers, i was certainly certain...I seen LP predictors come close by 2&2 numbers on pick6, and 1&1 numbers for pick6, and 1 to 3 numbers off of pick5 (not 3of5) all this by posting less than 50 combinations...And this guys don¨t use supersoftwares or have a supercomputer...And the most amazing thing is that the predictions for pick6 & pick5 are i say are less than 8% of total predictions...

I will say that the closest thing anyone will be able to predict random phenomena will be correctly predicting the jackpot once every 4 months (for pick6)...If is less than that then i believe they will not be able to predict the lotto correctly...And it might be more evident if they didn¨t use pre-test....

Also another thing i"ve come to realize is that if you knew you was going to get let"s say be 2 or 3 or 2&2 numbers off the lottery with 30 numbers you would then play those 30 numbers more times and manipulate the numbers adding or subtracting 2 or 3 numbers or adding or subtracting 2&2 numbers, in each combination, sort of wiring the numbers and thus winning the jackpot....

Also if you could use a supercomputer go through all the combinations, refine the combinations to the most likely ones (all in 1/2 second), simulating the collitions of balls (like with getting a replica machine), you will be all set...In RnG"s i seen a pattern and that"s that hot and cold numbers will play in each draw in a combination...It might be 2 hot/3 colds, or 3hot/2colds, or 1hot/4 colds (for pick5) and usually in that ratio...You will rarely see 4hot/1cold..And there are more cold numbers than hot numbers....But you have to consider some hot others cold..No warm numbers (and the ratio might be different in ball draws)....so if you can have that in mind, i think you will be able to predict random numbers....

Also if you can weave the numbers (a step higher/further than wheeling) and you create a hot wheel for KY"s Cashball, a wheel that is size 28 or 26 with 10 to 16, 3of 4 (3of 4 i think it pays 50 dollars), if you can custom made a wheel like that, you will be all set....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich.."    "She is so rare....."

Hi pumpi76.

I don't use software or a computer. 

This phenomenon can be perceived without software.

All that is required are the eyes, a number (the more the better) of previously-drawn genuinely-random digits in three or more columns and a brain (I wish I had one of those. Unhappy)

That's not to say that the phenomenon could not be integrated into a software but I cannot even formulate ideas about that -- but software is not needed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you that I get the feeling that the really "big games" where the odds are just too stupendous to win can be predicted every time as well (based on what I am able to perceive with this phenomenon).

CAUTION: I am not saying that it is so -- only that I get the feeling that those games might have the capacity to accomodate the same phenomenon.

United States
                      Member #48618
                      January 3, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Well you can look until the cows come home..but you or noone will ever find it..Because..just in case you havent figured it out yet..you are trying to solve for "R"..r meaning Random..now..look at it like this..How many Mathematicians are on this Planet..that think in their own wisdom that they can figure out Random...you know they have tried..AND FAILED I MIGHT ADD..

also..to keep you or anyone from getting close to finding anything that will allow you to be able to go from draw to draw to draw they pre-test just to throw off the natural order of arrangement for whole numbers..pre-test plus random will be just enough to keep anyone from finding the draw to draw to draw system...you better find you some back-ups to go along with your pics..you will be better off..

The thing is that the fact that it is random actually allows the numbers to be 100% correctly predictable.

The impossible is actually possible.

I wish to God it was one of you that came across this -- I can tell that there are some very intelligent and highly-intuitive individuals here who would know where to go with it.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

The thing is that the fact that it is random actually allows the numbers to be 100% correctly predictable.

The impossible is actually possible.

I wish to God it was one of you that came across this -- I can tell that there are some very intelligent and highly-intuitive individuals here who would know where to go with it.

well..good luck with that ok..but now its time to go eat and watch a movie..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                          Member #48618
                          January 3, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

well..good luck with that ok..but now its time to go eat and watch a movie..lol

Boy, you've got that right! I'm tired. 

I'm going to go and regenerate my brain (such as it is).

If I never get the opportunity to come back here I would just like to say this:

I appreciate very much having been given the opportunity to express my thoughts in this forum and I appreciate the respect shown to me when I could easily have been attacked or ignored -- but I can see that none of you are like that.

It is a very nice community here.

Even if I were to never persue this any further with any of you (which is possible), at least I achieved a degree of therapy by just introducing to the world at large the mere possibility that a phenomenon like that exists.

I was able to get this secret "off my chest" so to speak.

Thanks and I'll be back when I can.

Regards.

United States
                            Member #33295
                            February 19, 2006
                            699 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for stopping in grumple dumple.

Come back soon!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

fifilicia's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #41073
                              June 11, 2006
                              121 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi GrumpleDumple, I definitely feel your pain.  If i was in your shoes I would find some way (I know it's not easy) to set up a post one evening and try to get some answers from these intelligent folks here at LP.  I firmly believe everthing happens for a reason and God knows when of if you will be able to divulge what 's burning you up inside.