Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Lotto Picks System by "Pete Egeler"

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Doc Tor.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Before my ISP added a spam blocker to my e-mail address I used to get 3-5 e-mails daily about different best little known investments around the world from characters I didn't even know.  I never did figure out their angle since the information was free and they didn't represent a broker.

It's called a 'pump-and-dump'. The angle is Guido and a few pals buy thousands of shares in some low priced, little-known, hardly-traded stock. They then send out thousands of e-mails about how great the company is or will be. People who buy the stock based on these "tips" push up the price. Guido and his pals sell their earlier aquired shares for a nice profit. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Portland, Oregon
    United States
    Member #55922
    October 25, 2007
    46 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2007, 3:15 am - IP Logged

"I just can't see paying good money for any lottery system..................."

Expecting something for nothing is expecting it for free.  Try buying a value meal with that information and see what it gets you.

I wasn't expecting anything, I made an offer of something, for something. The only way I would of expected something is if Pete took me up on my offer, which he didn't so there was nothing for me to expect. 

I don't really see your logic on the value meal point you tried to make because if you look at it the other way around, you can't buy a value meal with a lottery system either. 

Portland, Oregon
      United States
      Member #55922
      October 25, 2007
      46 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2007, 3:19 am - IP Logged

RedDog,

Ok for one, my information does not pertain to the stock market. For two, the nature of my information is outside of the scope of this thread and will not be discussed either in this thread, or any other thread on this forum. And for three, to address your second comment, I am not selling this information. 

Portland, Oregon
        United States
        Member #55922
        October 25, 2007
        46 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2007, 3:37 am - IP Logged

BobP, You are correct, there is no link, reply, or indication in that thread. But if you go back and re-read what I said, there should be no reason for you to believe that threre was in the first place. 

Portland, Oregon
          United States
          Member #55922
          October 25, 2007
          46 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2007, 7:16 am - IP Logged

OK a lot of members here have been asking me about this system, and they basically are ready to recieve this information. It is not my place to distribute the system without permission (and thats why I have not/will not without the green light from pete), even though with a little bit of searching anyone here can find it posted on the internet for free on someones lottery blog.

So I guess the right thing to do is ask pete.

....pete, what do ya think, is it ok? I mean do you wanna do the honors? Do you want me to explain it in my own words? What do ya say, it's your call. Do you wanna continue just selling it as is? Do you wanna do some kind of a special offer? I mean one of your customers put the thing on his(her?) blog for crying out loud. I guess we need your input here on this.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2007, 9:08 am - IP Logged

FirstBorn,

Pete, is that you, how many user names do you have here???!!!  LOL, just kidding!

OK, which states' lottery do you play, I'll backtest it using the system and see how much truth there is to this, and then we can test it on an ongoing basis to see how well the system REALLY preforms in your lottery. One week is to short of a timeframe to tell for sure anyway. A few lucky wins could make it seem as if you just found a way to quit your day job, lol. "Kudos" on your beginners luck!! 

"Pete, is that you, how many user names do you have here???!!!"

After I inquired to Firstborn about their testimonial on how great the system was in open forum, I got a private message from Pete telling me "I suggest you read and UNDERSTAND what you've read before you start lipping off."

(And to Pete: Gail Howard, Steve Player, and probably anybody else that sells lottery systems have similar testimonials and copies of winning tickets too.)

"I'll backtest it using the system and see how much truth there is to this"

It's interesting that we have a member who just joined last week that has offered to test the system of another member whose total contributions to this forum is 18 posts. Are you guys are trying to use this forum to sell your system by pretending you're having a dispute over payment method?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3112 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2007, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

BobP, You are correct, there is no link, reply, or indication in that thread. But if you go back and re-read what I said, there should be no reason for you to believe that threre was in the first place. 

Hmmm, I'm pretty good at searching and can't find a blog with that information.  I've seen the actual system so if you want to private message me the link I can tell you if you've found true information or not. 

On the other hand, I did find what I believe is the same system for sale on ebay for only $9.95 instead of $27 if you're still interested. Do a in quotes search for . . .

"Pick 3 Lotto System. Don't just "play", WIN the Lotto"

it's by a guy named Pete on ebay 10 copies available until 11/05.

It also says "This system is protected under copyright, and I am the sole owner of said copyright material.  It may NOT be sold or distributed in any way, shape or form."  So I'm guessing he doesn't want you to give it away. If it's as hard to find as I found, he doesn't have much to worry about casual searchers finding it. Maybe Pete will trade you a copy for the blog link so he can sue them for copyright violation.

BobP

Portland, Oregon
                United States
                Member #55922
                October 25, 2007
                46 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2007, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, I'm pretty good at searching and can't find a blog with that information.  I've seen the actual system so if you want to private message me the link I can tell you if you've found true information or not. 

On the other hand, I did find what I believe is the same system for sale on ebay for only $9.95 instead of $27 if you're still interested. Do a in quotes search for . . .

It also says "This system is protected under copyright, and I am the sole owner of said copyright material.  It may NOT be sold or distributed in any way, shape or form."  So I'm guessing he doesn't want you to give it away. If it's as hard to find as I found, he doesn't have much to worry about casual searchers finding it. Maybe Pete will trade you a copy for the blog link so he can sue them for copyright violation.

BobP

Yeah it can't be found via a direct search. What the blogger did was basically review the system along with other pay systems, and in doing so revealed it's content. I didn't book mark the blog site, but the info was easy enough to remember. If the blogger could be sued for that then I guess every person who reveals the content of a book on amazon can be sued as well. Seems kind of absurd, but whatever. 

LaFollette, TN
                  United States
                  Member #54790
                  August 29, 2007
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2007, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jack,

MY system is not posted for free that I know of.   The Power Trails that is seen in other locations is the product of Robert Perkis.  Though he offers it for free, I asked his permission to include his Copyright material in my book along with my own systems.  He gave me that permission.

If anyone IS giving my information without my permission, they are in violation of MY copyright, and I will follow through with legal action.

Pete

LaFollette, TN
                    United States
                    Member #54790
                    August 29, 2007
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2007, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

BobP

Hi Bob,

That is also my system.  The basic difference is, the eBay version is a single version of the system.  The more expensive version of the report has several variations that one can use depending upon if they want to work the numbers daily, or once a week.  It also contains charts, forms, etc. that can be used.

The "full-blown" version also includes unlimted assistance, etc.

I'm betting the system that's being talked about is your PT system.

Pete 

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                      Member #13130
                      March 30, 2005
                      2171 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2007, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Hold on there boss, who said anything about asking for free? I offered a trade of information, thats not free, thats a trade. My information to trade was in regards to one of the best little know investments in the world, and the value of this information is far in excess of $27. I just can't see paying good money for any lottery system when I know full well that there is NO SYSTEM that can beat the odds in the long run.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)

• Gold Hat: Hola, senor. We are Federales. You know, the mounted police.
                      • Dobbs: If you're the police, where are your badges?
                      • Gold Hat: Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges! 
                      • Dobbs: You'd better not come any closer. 
                      • Gold Hat: We aren't trying to do you any harm. Why don't you try to be a little more polite? Give us your gun and we'll leave you in peace. 
                      • Dobbs: I need my gun myself. 
                      • Gold Hat: Oh, throw that ol' iron over here. We'll pick it up and go on our way. 
                      • Dobbs: You go on your way without my gun and go quick!
                      [Dobbs fires a warning shot with his rifle at Gold Hat, piercing a big hole in the top of the bandit's hat] 
                      • Gold Hat: Look here, amigo. You got the wrong idea. We don't wanna get your gun fer nothin'. We wanna buy it. Look. I have a gold watch with a gold chain, made in your own country. The watch and the chain - they worth at least two hundred pesos - I 'change it fer yer gun. Y'better take it, thatsa good bizness for you!! 
                      • Dobbs: You keep your watch. I'll keep my gun! 
                      • Gold Hat: O, you keep it? You will keep it?? We won't get it?? I'LL SHOW YOU!!! 
                      [Howard aims and blasts the gold watch]

Looks like pegeler doesn't want to trade his can't-beat-the-odds-in-the-long-run-anyhow-gun for your far-in-excess-of-$27-value-information-watch. See Ya!

Would anyone like some grapes? They're nice and sour.Embarassed

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Portland, Oregon
                        United States
                        Member #55922
                        October 25, 2007
                        46 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2007, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Hi Jack,

MY system is not posted for free that I know of.   The Power Trails that is seen in other locations is the product of Robert Perkis.  Though he offers it for free, I asked his permission to include his Copyright material in my book along with my own systems.  He gave me that permission.

If anyone IS giving my information without my permission, they are in violation of MY copyright, and I will follow through with legal action.

Pete

It's not the PT system, it's yours. I know this because the information matches up exactly with 2/3 of the workings of your system that you yourself posted on your blog dated 8/5 - 8/12. The only thing you didn't post on your blog that is noted elsewhere is how you arrived at those numbers. Well that and your betting schemes. I didn't bookmark the page that has your system posted openly on it, I was doing some late night surfing for lottery systems and came across it. There are other pay systems revealed there, and I wouldn't doubt it that your system is also floating around the bit torrent community under various trackers. The bit torrent community is by and large steamrolling copyright laws with open access to copyrighted information of all kinds. To be honest, I don't see how it has not been shut down after all this time. Nobody seems to respect protected works anymore. I don't expect things for free, my info that I offered you for trade is good info, I can't believe you turned me down on it knowing full well that it is some of the greatest investment info of our time, and was the net result of multi-generational wisdom, and almost a years worth of daily research. Whatever, it was your choice was one most likely made either out of greed or prejudice. Either way it was your choice, all I wanted was to have my curiosity satisfied at your gain. The ironic thing is that you would love desparatly to hit the pick 5 game for a good amount, and even spend your time trying to figure out how to, and my info would of put you in a position to profit far in excess from what any pick 5 game would pay out even after multiple roll overs. Even though it has not happened yet, I have a multitude of FACTS (not unreal odds and hope like pick 5 lottery games provide) to back the fact that it is highly likely to hit. Not to mention that something like this has happened before and the last time it did it minted a handful of millionaires (now, the second time around of course quite a bit more people can see it coming based on the fact that it has happened before). It's happening again, and even though it is right under everyones nose, it is virtually unknown. I have heard it said that the amount of people who know in America alone is less than 200,000. There are over 300,000,000 people in America so virtually everyone is clueless. This is absurd that I am even taking the time to tell you any of this and it has more to do with the principle that most people are only thinking of themselves. I help people, I actually think of others, and try to improve others lives, but people are just so dead to that concept. I almost changed your life, and hence the life of your loved ones with information that you rejected as not worth the one minute it would of took you to send me a copy of your system that wins from time to time, but fails to produce any worthwhile profit (based on what you told me, and the backtesting I did that failed to produce even one 6 way box hit playing all 10 combos for 4 different weeks that I tested it with from 4 different states), compared to the hour it would of took me to explain my info to you. 

This isn't even about me wanting your system, I already have it and still took the time to tell you all of this, no, it's about how close you came to winning the lottery (for real), and how you didn't even recognize what was knocking on your door. What a thing.   

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3112 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2007, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Every garden hose I've ever bought has leaked at the faucet.  At the store custoners used to return leaking hoses all the time.  Eventually I figured out it was the neoprene washer included with every hose.  A switch to the old fashioned red rubber washer solved the problem. I wrote to the Melnor hose company and told them I had information that would save them a lot of money on their returns.  Melnor replied their percentage of returns was acceptable, they weren't interested.  I sent the information anyway.  They are still giving a neoprene washer with every hose twenty years later and they still spray water when I turn on the faucet until I replace the washer.  This is how things are . . .  BobP

pittsburgh
                            United States
                            Member #51040
                            March 25, 2007
                            457 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

i have always thought that a set price was the price you have to pay for a good. its just crazy how you want to try and fatten your pockets by getting something thats not paid for. instead of trying to use your so called wisdom for fortune, to make a purchase of another scheme, why dont you just sell it for $27 since that is what you feel that it is worth?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19900 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2007, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

NOTICE!

If any one has a copy of my system, it have been updated since I last gave you a copy of it.  Discard it because there are now better systems available on the Internet.  However if you have a copy you received legitimately from me I will send you a copy of the updated version with updated files.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking