Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Lotto Picks System by "Pete Egeler"

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Doc Tor.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Did someone make some pudding?  Is someone going to make some Pudding?   Just curious

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2007, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Did someone make some pudding?  Is someone going to make some Pudding?   Just curious

2 straights (188 and 112) this week and a box hit on 143... they called 134.

It hasn't let me down yet.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Portland, Oregon
      United States
      Member #55922
      October 25, 2007
      46 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2007, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I got his system and have had it for a month or two now.  I told him if i hit his predicted numbers twice in one week I would buy it....It has hit every week I played it.  He is correct in saying it will hit on average once or twice in a week as it has done this for me week in and week out.  One week I hit 5 times.... 2 straights and 5 boxes (played the straights in box format too)

Yes, its a bit pricey, but it works... what more do you guys want? Oh I know... you want it for free....

Just two weeks ago you were at Pete's forum complaining how your system produced numbers hadn't hit for over two weeks, and how it was taking back your first weeks winnings. You even used the angry emoticon at the end of your post. Pete responed to you saying that that weeks numbers (3rd week) hadn't fully played out yet, and how "it's not over til the fat lady sings", and all that. 

Of course that has all been edited out since this thread was started, or shortly thereafter (infact there may be a number of people here who saw that).  

So, how has it hit every week that you have had it when you were just complaining about it not hitting for well over two weeks running?

Is the BIG BOLD PRINT suppose to make this seem true? 

On another note, I find it strange that Pete has reworded his lottery system advertisement website. The "turn the tables" claim, is now "I've found a way to turn my Pick-3 lotto picks into cash". 

Pete, the people want proof, not backtracking.

Portland, Oregon
        United States
        Member #55922
        October 25, 2007
        46 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2007, 8:12 am - IP Logged

CORRECTION: In my post directly avove I stated in error that Pete reworded his lottery system advertisment website. The "turn the tables" claim is still infact there. 

However, the "turn the tables" claim has been slightly altered from the way it originally appeared on the site in the past. Doing a search on a website archive site I have found that the way the claim use to appear was as follows:

"What I have been able to do, and so can you, is turn the tables in MY favor, not the state's."

as opposed to the way it currently appears as such:

"What I have been able to do, and so can you, is turn the tables in MY favor."

In the latter, the "not the state's" part was omitted.

The first claim would imply that his system could beat the state's odds of the actual lottery game (pick3). 

The current claim is correct in the sense that by saying "MY favor", he means that instead of losing money playing against the state's lottery odds, he turns the tables and locks in win after win in the amount of $27 buy selling his system. 

Notice how he doesn't say that he can turn the tables in your favor, the "MY" is capitalized. 

In another part of the ad "YOU" is capitilized, this is where he is asking if "YOU" can pick the winners. 

He follows it up by basically telling you that nobody can be a consistent winner all the time.

Then pretty much right after that comes another "my" reference in regards to how he is making money off of this.

"I've found a way to turn my pick3 lotto picks into cash."

This is true, he did, in the sense that YOU can't be a consistent winner, but he found a way to turn his pick3 lotto picks system into cash.

In the same way that people have selective hearing, people also have selective reading. For a person wanting to believe that they may have found a way to beat Pick3, based on what they have just read, it is going to be extremely unlikely that they would pick up on the usage of the "MY", versus the "YOU", and what all of this really means.

It should be noted that while this is the way these words appear in Pete's ad, that this is my interpretation of the these claims, and statements based on over 3 decades of daily exposure to the english language, and may not be the way that Pete intended for them to be taken. If infact Pete does mean to say that he can turn the tables in YOUR favor, or turn YOUR Pick3 picks into cash, then he should of course be willing to back it up with some solid proof. Otherwise we have little choice but to believe that what he meant by his uniqe wording is that infact, he (by his use of "MY") has found a way to make money from this system selling business, whereas "YOU", can not be a consistent winner at Pick3.  

This is just scratching the surface into this matter, but I assure you that if you look closely at the actual wording of Pete's, and other system dealers ad's, you will find many interesting instances where the wording is put in a tricky manner as to entice prospective customers by making it seem like what is being said is what they want to hear, while at the same time retaining an altogether different meaning based more or less in brutal truth.

Regards, Jack

Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2867 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2007, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Well Jack you know what... save your money... invest in A.N.G. Direct...

DON"T BUY THET SYSTEM AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!

Geez, you remind me of my family... if you can't complain about something you ain't happy!

Saskatchewan
            Canada
            Member #19992
            August 9, 2005
            2867 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

You asked this initial question

"Has anyone here had any experience with the "Lucky Lotto Picks System" by Pete Egeler (Pegeler is his username here) that he is selling for $27 a pop?"

I just told you of my experience with it and you freak... what more do you want?

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
              Member #6363
              August 20, 2004
              4049 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Jack, buddy, 

You need to unwind and relax a little before you pop a spring or something. We appreciate the fact you think you are protecting us from the evils of the world and you have spent all of your 34 post insuring that we are well informed that the lottery monsters are out to get us, but…and this will shock you, most of us are not the naive sacks of gullible you seem to think we are.

I have no doubt you are trying to help, but you keep going over and over the same thing. At this point, it is starting to look more like a personal grudge than a helpful warning to the masses.  

You have to realize this forum has been here for 8 years now, and if you have done any back reading at all you will see very little gets past this lot. As a matter of fact, Pete, himself was upset with the forum because he did not get the recognition he felt his system deserved when he first came. I think a lot of that discussion is in this thread 

So with all that said, thank you for the help, but don’t you think it is time to apply your vast knowledge and wisdom to other subjects in the forum? Thumbs Up You have done all you can do in this one.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Portland, Oregon
                United States
                Member #55922
                October 25, 2007
                46 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

You asked this initial question

"Has anyone here had any experience with the "Lucky Lotto Picks System" by Pete Egeler (Pegeler is his username here) that he is selling for $27 a pop?"

I just told you of my experience with it and you freak... what more do you want?

Your story has changed a lot over these last few weeks. Based on what has been edited out at Pete's system forum, first about a month ago you had one small win, then you went on a 2+ week losing streak and were complaining about it there. Since then however,  all of those posts including Pete's attempts to "smooth the waters" have been edited out, and you have since changed your story about the preformance of the system and your own personal experience with it for the better as a direct result of this thread. This is the truth, I did not freak, I simply presented the truth in a clear, concise manner.

Regards, Jack

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49635 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

The horse has been beaten to death, and yet the beating continues! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Portland, Oregon
                    United States
                    Member #55922
                    October 25, 2007
                    46 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Jack, buddy, 

You need to unwind and relax a little before you pop a spring or something. We appreciate the fact you think you are protecting us from the evils of the world and you have spent all of your 34 post insuring that we are well informed that the lottery monsters are out to get us, but…and this will shock you, most of us are not the naive sacks of gullible you seem to think we are.

I have no doubt you are trying to help, but you keep going over and over the same thing. At this point, it is starting to look more like a personal grudge than a helpful warning to the masses.  

You have to realize this forum has been here for 8 years now, and if you have done any back reading at all you will see very little gets past this lot. As a matter of fact, Pete, himself was upset with the forum because he did not get the recognition he felt his system deserved when he first came. I think a lot of that discussion is in this thread 

So with all that said, thank you for the help, but don’t you think it is time to apply your vast knowledge and wisdom to other subjects in the forum? Thumbs Up You have done all you can do in this one.

D_A,

Consider that when an internet search is made about Pete's system this thread comes up as one of the top search results. When you take this into consideration it then becomes obvious that this thread is for the benefit of a much broader range of people than just the registered members of this forum. This thread is a discussion of a system, for the benefit of thinking individuals, those seeking more information about this system (potential customers), and those who already own the system. This thread is an outlet for a grudge, and I do not believe I have ever said that the members of this forum are gullible. I respect the members of this forum, and the multitude of outside guests who will use this thread as a beacon of light in their quest for a profitable lottery system. If I didn't I surely wouldn't spent my valuable time providing this information for so many people that I do not know. Also I have provided Pete with unmeasured attention in regards to his system, and made possible the opportunity for him to present any information about the system that he feels the world should be exposed to. If at any point in the past Pete felt that his system didn't get the recognition that it deserved, or enough attention, then this is his chance to present the information he has, and set the record straight. I can not help it if Pete decides to forfeit that oppurtunity. 

Regards, Jack 

Portland, Oregon
                      United States
                      Member #55922
                      October 25, 2007
                      46 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

The horse has been beaten to death, and yet the beating continues! Thud

The same could be said for people trying to come up with a system to beat a lottery game, but of course, that horse was dead long before we were born, and will continue to be beaten long after we are dead. 

Regards, Jack. 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2007, 3:50 am - IP Logged

D_A,

Consider that when an internet search is made about Pete's system this thread comes up as one of the top search results. When you take this into consideration it then becomes obvious that this thread is for the benefit of a much broader range of people than just the registered members of this forum. This thread is a discussion of a system, for the benefit of thinking individuals, those seeking more information about this system (potential customers), and those who already own the system. This thread is an outlet for a grudge, and I do not believe I have ever said that the members of this forum are gullible. I respect the members of this forum, and the multitude of outside guests who will use this thread as a beacon of light in their quest for a profitable lottery system. If I didn't I surely wouldn't spent my valuable time providing this information for so many people that I do not know. Also I have provided Pete with unmeasured attention in regards to his system, and made possible the opportunity for him to present any information about the system that he feels the world should be exposed to. If at any point in the past Pete felt that his system didn't get the recognition that it deserved, or enough attention, then this is his chance to present the information he has, and set the record straight. I can not help it if Pete decides to forfeit that oppurtunity. 

Regards, Jack 

So now you're a crusader here to protect the innocent from the evils of lottery system salesmen. 

In a way I'm kinda glad you never bought the system from Pete because it's a sure bet you wouldn't have followed the instructions.
                        If you did see the system, what were the results of your test?  Oh, that's right, Oregon doesn't have a Pick-3 game. 

Have you learned anything about playing online, or are you going to continue to ignore what gets in the way of making your points?

Well I took the time to test Pete's system in Florida from 08/22/07 (the last time I updated the software I chose to conduct the test because it works the same as Pete's paper and pencil system) and it got 15 box and 2 straight (if straight were also played) hits between 08/22 through 11/12.  Of those hits 7 were using the cheaper method, 8 were using the more costly method which builds on the cheaper method for the total of 15 hits and if straight were also played there would also have been included 2 straight hits.  Shortest dry spell one day between hits, longest is now with no hits for the past 13 days since the 10/30/07 hit.

BobP

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

It's not so much believing in systems that matters, but rather, past trends and patterns. For as long as I've been here posting, I've seen alot of people posting new systems, and I'm guilty to be one of them on a few occasions. I've come to see the light now and know there is no 'sure' thing. I do believe that by following past numbers over a course of a few days to a week or so, we can come up with some hot and cold numbers and then wheel them. From what I read once in a system I bought a long while ago, wheeling 5 numbers will give you a 37% chance of winning. So playing 5 numbers is HALF of the 10 which is pretty good so as long as no doubles come out. What about 6 of 10? ...that 18 numbers boxed... if you play that, it costs you 18 dollars for a chance to win $80..still a $62 profit. Better odds to play..and yet, not greedy either.  Just my 2 cents.

Good Luck all!

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Portland, Oregon
                            United States
                            Member #55922
                            October 25, 2007
                            46 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

So now you're a crusader here to protect the innocent from the evils of lottery system salesmen. 

In a way I'm kinda glad you never bought the system from Pete because it's a sure bet you wouldn't have followed the instructions.
                            If you did see the system, what were the results of your test?  Oh, that's right, Oregon doesn't have a Pick-3 game. 

Have you learned anything about playing online, or are you going to continue to ignore what gets in the way of making your points?

Well I took the time to test Pete's system in Florida from 08/22/07 (the last time I updated the software I chose to conduct the test because it works the same as Pete's paper and pencil system) and it got 15 box and 2 straight (if straight were also played) hits between 08/22 through 11/12.  Of those hits 7 were using the cheaper method, 8 were using the more costly method which builds on the cheaper method for the total of 15 hits and if straight were also played there would also have been included 2 straight hits.  Shortest dry spell one day between hits, longest is now with no hits for the past 13 days since the 10/30/07 hit.

BobP

If it could be proven that this system was a long term winner, Pete would of done so already, nice try.

BTW, nice detective work on Oregon not having a pick3 three game. I commute to Washington 5-6 days a week.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2007, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

BobP

I bought the Scientific Number Selector from Mr. Z over 25 years ago. For 10 bucks I got the SNS, the Lucky Larry system, and a two months subscription to Z's weekly tip sheet that included Ohio and New York results. Call it beginners luck, but I did catch a straight hit within 3 weeks of the purchase.

The SNS method was to get the digit frequency from the previous week and arrange them from Hot (3 or more hits), Neutral (2 hits), and Cold (1 or 0 hits). The draws were Monday to Saturday so every Sunday I'd get the weekly results from the paper and make the chart. If there was a statistical tie, I would place a digit higher if it was higher on the previous chart. The system was how you arranged the Hot and Cold digits into 3 digit combinations.

After a number of weeks, it was easy to notice things outside the system like wheeling the top 5 or 6 digits produced many box hits. When I first saw Pete's Ohio predictions I thought that was the method he was using and that's why I gave it credibility.

Millions of people play Pick-3 games and there are millions of ideas of how to chose 3 digit numbers so I seriously doubt that any one method could be unique. Anybody can put their ideas on paper, get a copywrite and try to sell it as a system but that doesn't prevent people that have used that method for years from continuing.

This method does produce box hits and depending on the betting strategy could show a profit in the long term. I don't know any Pick-3 players that would play ten 50 cents boxes trying to win $41.50 so they would probably look for another method that picked straight hits.