Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Lotto Picks System by "Pete Egeler"

Topic closed. 125 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Doc Tor.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
reddog's avatar - patch
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1285 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2007, 8:59 am - IP Logged

All I know is this thread has been some good free publicity for Pete's system, good or bad.

Portland, Oregon
    United States
    Member #55922
    October 25, 2007
    46 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2007, 5:41 am - IP Logged

All I know is this thread has been some good free publicity for Pete's system, good or bad.

This thread is without a doubt the most attention Pete will ever get in one fell swoop.

This thread will serve as a determining factor information wise for potential customers of Pete's system the world over. 

Pete has a website, a forum, and a blog to promote his expensive system, and this thread has received more attention than all three of them put together.

What may stand out in the minds of information seekers is the fact that Pete has abandoned this thread instead of using it to his advantage to showcase his system.

Since Pete will not respond to this thread we can only assume that Pete is uncomfortable with the reality of what he is doing, and has no convincing information in support of his system.  

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10347 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2007, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Summertime

"Pete has a website, a forum, and a blog to promote his expensive system, and this thread has received more attention than all three of them put together."

Try looking through a Steve Player catalog for expensive systems.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Portland, Oregon
        United States
        Member #55922
        October 25, 2007
        46 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2007, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Summertime

"Pete has a website, a forum, and a blog to promote his expensive system, and this thread has received more attention than all three of them put together."

Try looking through a Steve Player catalog for expensive systems.  

Yeah, those systems, some of them are very expensive. It has been said that there is a sucker born every minute, I mean, I guess some people think if they spend a lot on a system that it can beat the odds that much more. Well, nobody has been able to beat the odds on a consistent/profitable basis yet, but there is no shortage of people who are willing to waste money trying.   

United States
          Member #37109
          April 10, 2006
          57 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2007, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

What was about that you were offering to trade for Petes Lucky Lotto System.

Doc Tor

United States
            Member #37109
            April 10, 2006
            57 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Summertime,

Can you sent me your system that you figure with a #2 pencil, and a sheet of paper.

Thanks,

Doc Tor