Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Implications of Cracking the Code..

Topic closed. 135 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever thought about the implications that Cracking the Code (pick3) will have? Criminal wise..

I mean i think that if you were to find the Holy Grail that will crack pick3 and it was available on the internet, besides the lottery going broke, don't you think that some criminals will roam free?

Example: A terrorist will come into america make tons of money off of pick3 (tax free) and use it to sponsor terror activities in the U.S...Not to mention the tons of money they can make in other countries, all to sponsor terror activities in the respective countries...I mean the FBI can't track the money you collect from the gas stations...

Another example: People will find easy ways to make money to go and buy their drugs (shoot up) not to mention weapons...

If you were to crack the code i think the FBI and the ATF will be interested in you...

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2007, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever thought about the implications that Cracking the Code (pick3) will have? Criminal wise..

I mean i think that if you were to find the Holy Grail that will crack pick3 and it was available on the internet, besides the lottery going broke, don't you think that some criminals will roam free?

Example: A terrorist will come into america make tons of money off of pick3 (tax free) and use it to sponsor terror activities in the U.S...Not to mention the tons of money they can make in other countries, all to sponsor terror activities in the respective countries...I mean the FBI can't track the money you collect from the gas stations...

Another example: People will find easy ways to make money to go and buy their drugs (shoot up) not to mention weapons...

If you were to crack the code i think the FBI and the ATF will be interested in you...

If anyone was to crack the pick 3 code [which I haven't] Green laugh.

Why bother tell anyone else.

I could just as well live comfortably on ten grand a week getting my own tickets.

Thats only 20 $1.00 tickets. Just do not buy in the same store all the time.

Knock down a half million or million a year and no one will know.

Oo'Ka

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8396 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

The bookmakers have trying to crack the code for 60 yrs now, if there were such a code it would have been cracked a long time ago.

There is no special formula to accurately predict the numbers games.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

The bookmakers have trying to crack the code for 60 yrs now, if there were such a code it would have been cracked a long time ago.

who are the bookmakers?

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2007, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

About cracking the code...

years ago, like 5 or 6 years ago i found something incredible...I was in the military getting ready to be transferred to another base...On my spare time i will do experiments with Florida pick3 and pick4...I don't recall what i did wether i subtracted the numbers from top to bottom vertically or in the form of an "L" or "H"...All i remember is that i will get the numbers straight over and over and never boxed...I did so for days...I'll look at like 2 pages daily...And every page will have like 40 draws...By the way i'll get more straights for Pick4 than for Pick3...

I got so worry that i didn't know what to do that i panic, and i began burning the papers where i did my workouts in the military building when my room mate wasn't around...My room mate later complaint about everytime he would come to the room the room would smell of smoke and he complaint to our superior officer...I later got in trouble for it, but i never told them what i was doing, i even hid the papers that had the draws (i will burn the papers where i did my workouts but didn't burn the copy that had the draws on them)...I had to sweep floors all the time and stay until 5 pm for a month when everyone will be free at 3pm...

what i did i don't know but i did stumbled upon something...Up to this day i haven't been able to replicate such experiments...I don't know what i did, all i remember is that i subtracted something...

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8396 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

who are the bookmakers?

Bookmakers are: one who determines odds and receives and pays off bets.

Bookmakers are the people you find ever where that take bets on the side people who run numbers games and all types of under the table bets for all sorts of games sports etc. They are on the streets everywhere in this world. These people were around before the states took over the games and remain to this day as long as they don't get caught.

They ran the numbers rackets in old days. And still hold a good footing in major city's. 

You may have had a system going but i promise you it would have dried up. No system has been able to predict numbers repeatedly. This is why people use multiple systems. Even with those systems going they sometimes have trouble narrowing down the straights. Many systems require and outrageous amount of money to invest every day and that can wear your cash flow down if the straight hits don't come.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2007, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

If one were to find the holy grail his/her life would not be worth a dime.

People are being murdered over parking spaces in this country.  (I just watched an eposode of Court TV).  What do you think some of the lower forms of life waking on two legs would do to get the secret away from you?  Paying you would be their last option.  I hate to think what the first option would be.

If you find yourself holding "the secret" I strongly suggest you keep as low a profile as you can.  If you suspect word is getting out that someone has a sure  fire way to win at Lotto, you might find yourself the target of some unsavory people.

My advice to such a fortunate person would be to 1) keep your mouth shut, don't tell anyone, not even your spouse and 2) don't get greedy and maximize your profits as qickly as you can thus drawing attention to yourself.

This is just my narrow-minded, humble, arrogant, insipid, yet extremely sagacious opinion. 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20249 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Actually the code or holy grail has been broken. It's called  LUCK, and if you don't treat it right it has a tendency to run. If you ever have the chance to meet it, don't call it the "code" or "grail" or it will surely turn against you by strokes .

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

wyoming, michigan
                  United States
                  Member #53058
                  June 22, 2007
                  637 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

So how do you actually know if you have the correct system for the pick 3?  What if you could hit 80% of all draws either boxed or straight, is that considered the key, or the winning formula.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8797 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

So how do you actually know if you have the correct system for the pick 3?  What if you could hit 80% of all draws either boxed or straight, is that considered the key, or the winning formula.

In my opinion it would need to be constant in the profit zone.

That would depend on your approach of wagering either box , combo or straight.

Oo'Ka

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                      $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                      Member #4290
                      April 9, 2004
                      16883 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

B I N G O!!!

If I could hit a straight 80% of the time with 10 out of 14 draws in a week, hell yeah, I'd say so (CTC)!!

Oh ye who have little faith in what your mind can do!!!

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

wyoming, michigan
                        United States
                        Member #53058
                        June 22, 2007
                        637 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Okay how you read the post was incorrect, boxed or straight.  Profit $25.00 to $250.00 a day after money spent on draws deducted.  Lets say consistantly10 out of 14 draws either boxed or straight.  Profit $250.00 or more a week, every week.  Would that be considered a bingo?

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

"it was available on the internet, besides the lottery going broke,"

Most lotteries have limits on how much can be wagered on one combination and if they had to payout the limit 2 or 3 draws in a row, I'll bet they would simply shut down the game until their security could investigate why.

"If you were to crack the code i think the FBI and the ATF will be interested in you..."

Of course they would if you're talking about hacking into the Defense Department's computers but you're talking about playing the lottery and the last time I looked, the lotteries are encouraging us to play.

"Have you ever thought about the implications that Cracking the Code (pick3) will have?"

That's assuming there would be code to crack and no lottery would use a code, formulas or any other method (with the exception of Ms Paul's lottery) that players could lock onto.

Have you ever watched a live ball drawing?

"Criminal wise.."

If trying to figure out a system to pick a 3 digit number is a criminal activity, the majority of Lottery Post members are in big trouble. I've heard about people that hit a number with a $100 bet on it, but if I did, to be on the safe side, I'd get all the facts on reporting it on my tax return. I'd rather have the FBI after me than the IRS.

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                            $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                            Member #4290
                            April 9, 2004
                            16883 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

B I N G O!!!

If I could hit a straight 80% of the time with 10 out of 14 draws in a week, hell yeah, I'd say so (CTC)!!

Oh ye who have little faith in what your mind can do!!!

Read my lips, if I could hit a straight 10 out of 14 draws a week, I would have a gold mine and get missing in a heart beat............ and BINGO was his NAMEO!!!

Money 3 

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8797 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Okay how you read the post was incorrect, boxed or straight.  Profit $25.00 to $250.00 a day after money spent on draws deducted.  Lets say consistantly10 out of 14 draws either boxed or straight.  Profit $250.00 or more a week, every week.  Would that be considered a bingo?

Bingo

Oo'Ka

Page 1 of 10