Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 1 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I want to do it sometimes but I am scared of losing that much, all though you could win. You really have to be lucky! have you ever did it? Did you Win? Tell me about it! If I did it and I won, I would make them all single tickets would you?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #76968
    July 10, 2009
    704 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I want to do it sometimes but I am scared of losing that much, all though you could win. You really have to be lucky! have you ever did it? Did you Win? Tell me about it! If I did it and I won, I would make them all single tickets would you?

I always say that i would do it one day ,but am to sked to do it ,the thing about it majority of my numbers fall str8 the most I would put on a number str8 is .50-1.00 .

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34134 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Your scared too!!Poke LOL!!!!   Just a little humor, I know what you mean  Kitty242!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

If i knew for sure or had a hunch it was coming i sure would...more like $5...If i definately knew it was coming then $10 but mostly it would be $5 no more than $5...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

cleveland
          United States
          Member #77732
          July 30, 2009
          115 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking about it for the pick 4,it would be one heck of a payday..$6 on a straight number for a $30,000 payday.My only problem is with the way I get numbers with my system my numbers come in bunches of about 30 and I never know if it's gonna be a day or night number....LOL

cheryl59's avatar - center
            Va Beach
            United States
            Member #46651
            September 20, 2006
            1857 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

If u have the "extra" $10.00 to spend and a good hunch I say go for it... Now,  if u have tried  a few times and u have  no success, something may be a little off in your game, and maybe u should not play that much on your one number.  last year 4 days before Xmas I played $10.00 on a number that I really felt good about, just in case I played it 10x for 1.00 any order (something is better than nothing at all!) and I hit that joker for $4k, my kids  had a real goood  Xmas with no credit card bills ( after Xmas! )

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              ohio
              United States
              Member #706
              September 14, 2002
              712 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I usually play only a dollar or two on a number, but if I really like the number and I had extra money, like I had just won on a scratcher or something , I might go $5.

Litebets27's avatar - power
                Maryland
                United States
                Member #10465
                January 14, 2005
                6065 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I have placed $10.00 on a number several times. Was I scared?...yes. Did I win?....no.

I usually placed it on triples.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I've always though the ultimate Pick 3 parlay would be to hit a straight ($500) or Striaght box ($290 in my state) and put the whole thing back on the number, but it's so rare for a number to repeat that only a real 'kamikaze' would do it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34134 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I always say that i would do it one day ,but am to sked to do it ,the thing about it majority of my numbers fall str8 the most I would put on a number str8 is .50-1.00 .

Well, I could of did it today with the 301 but I just didn't do it. I wish I had. 500 x10 =5000 that would of been great!!!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34134 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2009, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I've always though the ultimate Pick 3 parlay would be to hit a straight ($500) or Striaght box ($290 in my state) and put the whole thing back on the number, but it's so rare for a number to repeat that only a real 'kamikaze' would do it.

If you feel Lucky just do it! That's what it is about  a Gamble to bad I didn't do it today.

lory7646's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                        nassau/new providence.
                        Bahamas
                        Member #79847
                        September 10, 2009
                        41 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

hi ... yes i did it befor i played 7646 st $10.00 an box $10.00 march 10th 2006 florida an i didnt sleep dat night just praying i lived to collect my money trust me its a exllent feeling and i also won 022 st $10 an box $10 in florida august 29th 2007 i never played $20.st yet now that you mention it im goin to try it maybe i will win ......     only to things can happen either i win or lose and i always think im gona win ... tomorrow i will put my $20.00 st an bx on 049 for big money in florida......  I AINT NEVER SCARED..lol   HyperPartythe party over here..... 

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

If I felt it I would.you have to take a chance in life sometime it pays off for you. My goal this month was to win $100,000 this month on cash 4. I didn't meet my goal. I going to try again next month. Sometime you have to step out and just try it you never know what might happen.

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                            Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #74991
                            May 24, 2009
                            5549 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Played a number a few months ago for $50.00 straight but it did not play and still hasn't to date.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2009, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I could see, putting $5.00 or $10.00 on a number if I really thought it was coming out, but it's probably something I wouldn't do very often.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Page 1 of 15