Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 7 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Marcie on January 2005 I did my workout and saw 5555 coming so I told the ticket clerck give me 10.00 straight she said the number was sold out and the machine would only give me 4.00 I won nicely that day, The Next time was last year Georgia played 2222 and That one was for 20.00 dollars.  So yes I would and have done it, but only when I have that gut thing right after I do my work out.  If not... no way,  I will stick to 50cents straight 50 cents box and keep it moving!

yes, It has to be that gut feeling. and I am always scared of losing that much money but you never know! It is all about Chance.Big Smile

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18988 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

lol, I posted this story the other day.  On Wednesday, Jan. 27th, evening draw, I put $10 straight on 199, I've been waiting on this number to drop in Missouri for 2 years .  It did not drop when I played it Wednesday night, it dropped Thursday Morning the next day, lol, just like that, 199.

This has happened to me several times last year.

Whenever you put that much money on a number, be able to do it, the next day, for both draws.

The most I've won on a pick 3 number on a single draw was, 823 straight, 3 times, = $1,800 tax free, last year.

I'm going to do it again, that's my grandson's birthday, he's my lucky charm, Smiley

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #82001
      November 3, 2009
      890 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Good job Marcie!  This is one of my fav threads too. Like hearing stories about winning it big. It is one of best kept lotto secrets I think. To win big money on a game where most people would laugh at because they think payout is peanuts. Would much rather spent a buck on big jackpot games and load up on pick3/4

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #82001
        November 3, 2009
        890 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

The best #s to load up on is trips and quads because don't bother with box, everything on str8 cha-ching!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

The best #s to load up on is trips and quads because don't bother with box, everything on str8 cha-ching!

Yeah that is very true!  I like to play double doubles!  I wold love to load up on that!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Hello:

lol, I posted this story the other day.  On Wednesday, Jan. 27th, evening draw, I put $10 straight on 199, I've been waiting on this number to drop in Missouri for 2 years .  It did not drop when I played it Wednesday night, it dropped Thursday Morning the next day, lol, just like that, 199.

This has happened to me several times last year.

Whenever you put that much money on a number, be able to do it, the next day, for both draws.

The most I've won on a pick 3 number on a single draw was, 823 straight, 3 times, = $1,800 tax free, last year.

I'm going to do it again, that's my grandson's birthday, he's my lucky charm, Smiley

Awww, and 8/23 was my grandmas birthday, too. It's a set of numbers close to my heart, and I'm hoping I'll get lucky on them one day. A lot of my jackpot picking involves those numbers, also.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Awww, and 8/23 was my grandmas birthday, too. It's a set of numbers close to my heart, and I'm hoping I'll get lucky on them one day. A lot of my jackpot picking involves those numbers, also.

LadyMylena, you will!Embarassed

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                Nova Scotia
                Canada
                Member #9934
                December 27, 2004
                884 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2010, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Group Hug

I would bet as much as I could on the numbers and hopefully win a really good prize..

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Group Hug

I would bet as much as I could on the numbers and hopefully win a really good prize..

That is good, what are you playing where you live one number? I will play it in Ohio I like to play number from other Countries. It give me Luck!  I have a friend from India and I get numbers from him sometimes and they come out!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

yes, It has to be that gut feeling. and I am always scared of losing that much money but you never know! It is all about Chance.Big Smile

I like the ones you have Jos. 5555 and the other number. Gives me a thought!   5555 wouild be real sweet. 10,000 big ones a double double number.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34130 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

LadyMylena, you will!Embarassed

5555 like it!Yes Nod

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22893 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Marcie on January 2005 I did my workout and saw 5555 coming so I told the ticket clerck give me 10.00 straight she said the number was sold out and the machine would only give me 4.00 I won nicely that day, The Next time was last year Georgia played 2222 and That one was for 20.00 dollars.  So yes I would and have done it, but only when I have that gut thing right after I do my work out.  If not... no way,  I will stick to 50cents straight 50 cents box and keep it moving!

jrosina EXCELLENT!! WTG on those hits - VERY good!!

PartyParty

I put $10  (20 tickets .50 straight) once in awhile on 1347...still waiting in PA.

Normally I don't play more than 50/50 on most, $1/$1 on some and SS for 1 - 5 x's on a good double 3 digit. I like to play a variety and

sometimes will do a $5 or $10 straight bet if I really feel good about it. The triples are easy. The 8's came out in PA and I had $5 on them,

that was good....but I'm wondering why I didn't feel a $10 sort of feeling that day.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34130 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 I thought someone had won something that was 5 yrs, ago, but maybe just maybe it could happen again!  When I seen the Balloons I thought we had a winner today!  you are the one that should be celebrating! Partywith you 221 in Pa. By the way I already told you I will be playing Pa.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22893 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

lol marcie! I thought that was just too awesome! I had to do the balloons!

Welcome to PA play! lol! Good luck and get them good too! I'm right in there with you!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

lol marcie! I thought that was just too awesome! I had to do the balloons!

Welcome to PA play! lol! Good luck and get them good too! I'm right in there with you!

If I did put that much on a number it would be in my own town though. When it comes to betting that much I will state close to home.  Right here in OHio!

I see you almost had the lottery number your 27 was in there.

Page 7 of 15