Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 14 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2010, 9:20 am - IP Logged

That's to much money if you are going to do that buy you some Mega Million or Power Ball tickets.  Maybe $10.00 or $20.00 for a Ticket. If you have that gut feeling.   I have them all the time just don't know what to play becuse they come all over the place.   Like Ca. Yesterday I called that State for Midday and Eveing In Ca..  If I had put money lots of money on that State I would of cleaned up, but it takes money also!!!

Good morning marcie. I'll spend $5 bucks on Mega Millions...maybe $10. When you understand numbers in the correct sense, you'll see that even though it looks good and is fun to play, winning that game is a very, very, very, very, long shot indeed. And then about ten more very's. Lots of variance in those games and there's no way to feasibly contain the parameters therein.

My $85 play on Pick3 brings me back my $85 in addition to $140 in profit. Careful notation will reveal that (140) is (85) doubled which means I now have two more chances to make that same hit (profit) again. Best of all, it'll be on the house. I like to get the most for my dollars.

You're right, it takes money to make it and nothing will ever change that...especially in Pick games. I can spend $20 four times and miss every time or simply spend the $80 all at once on the right picks and make money in one hit. Not everyone can do this, though, and realize that.

However, consider the term Diminishing Returns before you play each time and keep a tally of what you lose and win. This will tell you what you're doing wrong and right. Lots of luck to ya!!!

L.L.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Good morning marcie. I'll spend $5 bucks on Mega Millions...maybe $10. When you understand numbers in the correct sense, you'll see that even though it looks good and is fun to play, winning that game is a very, very, very, very, long shot indeed. And then about ten more very's. Lots of variance in those games and there's no way to feasibly contain the parameters therein.

My $85 play on Pick3 brings me back my $85 in addition to $140 in profit. Careful notation will reveal that (140) is (85) doubled which means I now have two more chances to make that same hit (profit) again. Best of all, it'll be on the house. I like to get the most for my dollars.

You're right, it takes money to make it and nothing will ever change that...especially in Pick games. I can spend $20 four times and miss every time or simply spend the $80 all at once on the right picks and make money in one hit. Not everyone can do this, though, and realize that.

However, consider the term Diminishing Returns before you play each time and keep a tally of what you lose and win. This will tell you what you're doing wrong and right. Lots of luck to ya!!!

L.L.

All about luck!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #66834
      November 8, 2008
      432 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2010, 8:31 am - IP Logged

All about luck!!

yesterday I played 1230 for 10.00 straight - first time ever

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

All about luck!!

I beg to differ...strongly.

L.L.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34202 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

yesterday I played 1230 for 10.00 straight - first time ever

O.M.G. you did? that is why you dreamed about the lottery!! Who knows I  looked in the book and it says  to dream of the lottery and you know what it saids, So if I were you , I would'nt play that much, but maybe play? I will tell you on the other page? You know.  Were you close?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #66834
            November 8, 2008
            432 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

O.M.G. you did? that is why you dreamed about the lottery!! Who knows I  looked in the book and it says  to dream of the lottery and you know what it saids, So if I were you , I would'nt play that much, but maybe play? I will tell you on the other page? You know.  Were you close?

thanks - I am not sure if playing the 10.00 straight was the reason but I was just knew I was going to win...LOL - I do think that before the end of the month I will get a very nice surprise....

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #82001
              November 3, 2009
              890 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

thanks - I am not sure if playing the 10.00 straight was the reason but I was just knew I was going to win...LOL - I do think that before the end of the month I will get a very nice surprise....

I applaud you for at least trying to hit it big. I love hearing those kind of success stories. It give me hope that I will hit it one day when my stars are in alignment and I get hit with a sure thing...

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

LEESMOMMY  have something to tell you?

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34202 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I am going to F.B.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

It all depends.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34202 Posts
                      Posted: February 23, 2010, 3:16 am - IP Logged

It all depends.

Yup!! All depends on that gut feelings. I think everyone has to have that feeling, you either win or your lose.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34202 Posts
                        Posted: February 23, 2010, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I am going to F.B.

I hope you do, have you ever heard of Law of attraction.  Keep thinking it and it will happen!!

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
                          Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #82001
                          November 3, 2009
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: February 23, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I put couple buck on 292 str8 last night in IL but didn't win.

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                            Summerfield NC
                            United States
                            Member #61736
                            June 2, 2008
                            3714 Posts
                            Posted: February 23, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I have put $20 straight on 1 # and won $10,000.  I have put $50 on 1 # straight, but $20 straight is the most I have won

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34202 Posts
                              Posted: February 23, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Continue to do it!! Good luck!!

Page 14 of 15