Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
locobahama's avatar - white face.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #83132
November 29, 2009
372 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I put $150 on a number before straight ( 101), it came 011), i had a headache for a week solid

"Show me the money" 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I put $150 on a number before straight ( 101), it came 011), i had a headache for a week solid

Wow I know you did have one. I told this Story once, but I think it got deleted. But I picked a Race once and had all the horses, they were log Shots and I play the Trifecta.  Tamba Bay I will never forget this. the Horses were (10,6,8) and I had 10,8,6 I think I must of had a headache for a week! 29,000 they all were long Shots too! I had the money to box them or slash them and It came just like that.  Oh, this could be a good Pick 4 you never know! LOL! Good luck to you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

How can you guys not box it?..I would never play a number without some kind of box even if it's only a fifty cent box on the side..

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15313 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

One day last year, I walked into a convenient store and played Cash 3 in Florida and the clerk asked me if I wanted a PLAY 4 and I said okay - 5567 5 tickets boxed $5.00.  It came out in that exact order that night.  I was shocked.  I won $1,000 but if I would have played it straight/boxed I would have won over $15,000 grand.  I will never play just boxed again.  STR8/BOXED all the way.  LOL

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

How can you guys not box it?..I would never play a number without some kind of box even if it's only a fifty cent box on the side..

Well guess what I only play it for a dollar being to cheap to box it.  There no 50 cents box on horses LOL! you know that!  I could of Slashed it though. 10/68 would of cost me $2.00 Oh well. This wansn't a number it was Horses.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

One day last year, I walked into a convenient store and played Cash 3 in Florida and the clerk asked me if I wanted a PLAY 4 and I said okay - 5567 5 tickets boxed $5.00.  It came out in that exact order that night.  I was shocked.  I won $1,000 but if I would have played it straight/boxed I would have won over $15,000 grand.  I will never play just boxed again.  STR8/BOXED all the way.  LOL

keep on your going to get it! Good luck!   5567?Thinking of...

Angel19's avatar - disney25
              nashville n.c.
              United States
              Member #78433
              August 14, 2009
              1547 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Have i ever put that much on 1 # str8, NO..Would i? Maybe, but would have to have a very strong feeling for that # and would have to have enuff xtra money to be able to hold it in for a few days..Now, im seriously thinking of doing just that..Have to do my wo and see whats looking the most promising..I will let you know  when, the # ( after it falls ) and how much i spent..good luck marcie

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Well guess what I only play it for a dollar being to cheap to box it.  There no 50 cents box on horses LOL! you know that!  I could of Slashed it though. 10/68 would of cost me $2.00 Oh well. This wansn't a number it was Horses.

marcie you box the top two numbers or all three in an exzata and then you got it boxed..Box the exzata and trikey it..

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

marcie you box the top two numbers or all three in an exzata and then you got it boxed..Box the exzata and trikey it..

Ever now and then i will put $5.00 on a Ex. I love the 1, 2 Str8 or box, those are my favorite numbers to play at the track.

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Even if you play a numbers straight box it too...Box box box..9 times out of 10 the favorite runs 2nd..You going to the horses should know this..

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Excellent game plan I follow, always have a box of the str. as a side.  I have one friend that does the P3 combo only! So no matter what hits he gets the straight hit!

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Excellent game plan I follow, always have a box of the str. as a side.  I have one friend that does the P3 combo only! So no matter what hits he gets the straight hit!

Smart..

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

That's samrt for them to do that!!  that's what I always say wheel it! or play it Str8.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34126 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

That's samrt for them to do that!!  that's what I always say wheel it! or play it Str8.

Oops so sorry , that was smart from him to do that!   Well Harve$tMoon, you wanted us to keep this going were are you? I guess you will be in in a few!   Did you get anymore winners off of of that Book!!

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7298 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

The minimum bet at race tracks is $2 and trifectas are based on $2 bets so betting $2 on 10/68 to get half the payoff was the only bet you could have made. You can't bet just $1.

Page 8 of 15