Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 11 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hello tiggs!! I sure did and gave you a WTG on your win!! Good job and keep it up!!

Get a good one today!!

Party

You seeee Tiggs! you are winning already!!!  Are you Practising your laugh!!!!! I sure hope you are, tiggs I am not fooling, okay now I really have to go and work this thing out with "HIS" guidance of course!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Hit another 25.00 today..Must be your vibes jrosina.....

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I rarely delete something posting in the wrong place.  It would have been moved if it was posted in the wrong forum.  Click "My Recent Posts" in the Members menu to find all of your posts.

marcie and me get mixed up sometimes so please forgive us..We are just having a good time here..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34508 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2010, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

marcie and me get mixed up sometimes so please forgive us..We are just having a good time here..

Oh No I didn't get mixed up at all, you remember when I started the hole discussion  about who plays the horses? and then Cyber came an started putting in his Post King of Sports, I had it going good. Then bigghitter started and they knock me out the box. that's how we became buddys, but it's ok. It did get deleted I know you remember that, but anyway it isn't important. I want to go to the Track now I haven't been in a long time. I guess when the weather gets better.  I am going to go and load up on a 1/2 my pet number. Naughty or the 123 comb.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh No I didn't get mixed up at all, you remember when I started the hole discussion  about who plays the horses? and then Cyber came an started putting in his Post King of Sports, I had it going good. Then bigghitter started and they knock me out the box. that's how we became buddys, but it's ok. It did get deleted I know you remember that, but anyway it isn't important. I want to go to the Track now I haven't been in a long time. I guess when the weather gets better.  I am going to go and load up on a 1/2 my pet number. Naughty or the 123 comb.

OK then forgive tiggs for getting mixed up..

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34508 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

OK then forgive tiggs for getting mixed up..

I guess you were having a Senior moment and someone else too lol!Green laugh

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
              Bellevue, KY
              United States
              Member #53340
              July 4, 2007
              2622 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I want to do it sometimes but I am scared of losing that much, all though you could win. You really have to be lucky! have you ever did it? Did you Win? Tell me about it! If I did it and I won, I would make them all single tickets would you?

I did it one time, I put $30 on 455 super straight evening. It fell the very next day midday... There have been times I wanted to and didn't and the number fell. It's what I call a "smack" number that comes once in a blue moon and just feels so right. Next time I'm gonna smack it silly.

She was made for the straitaways
              She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
              She's a rocket
              She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34508 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2010, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Holly $hit that is the number!!! LOL!Green laugh

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
                  Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #82001
                  November 3, 2009
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Just to keep this Going are you scared? If I want to play $10.00 or 20.00 right now it would be 213 I would play  $10.00 /box and $20.00 Str8 if I had the extra money. I would surley do that. Have a nice weekend!

The $800 from the box would be nice prize but even if I really feel good about a single str8 #. I would still drop at least a dollar for the other possible str8 lines right? Assuming there no duplicate, there still 5 other possible str8 line right. $500 is much nicer than $80.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34508 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2010, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

The $800 from the box would be nice prize but even if I really feel good about a single str8 #. I would still drop at least a dollar for the other possible str8 lines right? Assuming there no duplicate, there still 5 other possible str8 line right. $500 is much nicer than $80.

That's a lot of money. to put on a number one of these days I am going to do it, put maybe 10 or 20 on one number.  I really have to have that gut feeling though.

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                      Midlands, SC
                      United States
                      Member #69698
                      January 14, 2009
                      303 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I want to do it sometimes but I am scared of losing that much, all though you could win. You really have to be lucky! have you ever did it? Did you Win? Tell me about it! If I did it and I won, I would make them all single tickets would you?

Lord knows it's crossed my mind numerous times...especially when I see "signs" of it everywhere or if I had a dream about it. 

For Pick 4, the most I've played on one number is 12.00.  I split it even boxed, straight-boxed and straight.  It didn't come out that day, but it did about 4 days later. 

But this is the kicker...it came out as a quick pick on the same ticket that I played it on.  So I had it twice on one ticket...only I was short on cash and I only did 50 cents boxed for each!!!  I was still grateful for the 200 bucks I hit. 

Go figure!!!!  My timing was off a few days.

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #54513
                        August 21, 2007
                        6371 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2010, 1:42 am - IP Logged

I used to play 1846 $10 Straight because I had a dream it came out straight b4 it actually didEek.  I dont mind playing $10 straight if it's a # I really like espcially in Pick 4 since $10 straight = a $50,000.00 win. However I was disspointed on December 27th 2009 when 1846 came out straight and I didnt bet a penny on it.Unhappy I've learned a valuable lesson since then dont drop a # you think will hit.

If anyone  has had a dream that a certain # came out straight it's  a good idea to play itWink

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34508 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

I used to play 1846 $10 Straight because I had a dream it came out straight b4 it actually didEek.  I dont mind playing $10 straight if it's a # I really like espcially in Pick 4 since $10 straight = a $50,000.00 win. However I was disspointed on December 27th 2009 when 1846 came out straight and I didnt bet a penny on it.Unhappy I've learned a valuable lesson since then dont drop a # you think will hit.

If anyone  has had a dream that a certain # came out straight it's  a good idea to play itWink

Yes you are surley right about that!   I dreamed 0901 and it came Str8 maybe I will stay on it, it came in Anoter State maybe it will come in Ohio, I am glad you pointed that out!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34508 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2010, 7:11 am - IP Logged

straight box?

Do you mean a straight and box?  Or are you saying something I never heard of?

Yes I mean a Str8 and Box.

tweak's avatar - i307m
                              Hudson County , NJ
                              United States
                              Member #18866
                              July 21, 2005
                              75 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

anything under 50 on a scratch off i "reinvest". one day i filled out a betslip with 9591 $5str 5x, so the whole ticket was $25 , or 50 times str8. i didnt win LOL

i was trying to break the pick 4 record of NJ , which is like $120,000 on one claim.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I AM GOING TO WIN THIS LOTTERY!
                              Homer... The odds the 380,000,000 to 1...
                              CORRECTION!! 380,000,000 to 50!!"
                              - The Simpsons

Page 11 of 15