Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you put $10.00 or $20.00 on a number Strait?

Topic closed. 217 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LEELEESMOMMY.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Set4life's avatar - 2554
East Hampton, NY
United States
Member #41995
June 25, 2006
1137 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

lol,

i had this dream last nite i saw the number 512 for NY, playing $10 midday and evenings. I hope it lands tonite lolRudolph

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #82001
    November 3, 2009
    890 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

good luck to ya

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 9:09 am - IP Logged

good luck to ya

Here is one tip I know that you can't play all my numbers but they are coming out everyone, If you really see one number you  really like, you better load up on it!

Load up on it you can't go wrong! good luck! I was thinking this the other day. Energy is good now! It might work for you!PartyDon't know who I am talking too.  It could be you!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

kahlele's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
        Ft Lauderale
        United States
        Member #81487
        October 20, 2009
        24 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I play my number for $10-$20 when I get hunches I will step it up to $20 from $10 now of course I have won this number everytime it has come but this is my first yr playing it for soo much. I one who thinks when I have to spend $20 or more dollars. I'm also a sore losser. What I do is break that twenty or ten down and play it the day before in the amount of five dollars, I will have my daughter play it for a couple of dollars then I will too play it at several places. Playing it the previous day for the lesser amount is almost like forgetting you have played for that day and it does'nt hurt soo bad. Just think if you spend 10-20 bucks on the one number you can win between $50k - 100k ahhh hummmmmm thats great.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8035 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2010, 4:02 am - IP Logged

I want to do it sometimes but I am scared of losing that much, all though you could win. You really have to be lucky! have you ever did it? Did you Win? Tell me about it! If I did it and I won, I would make them all single tickets would you?

Marcie, how about keeping this party going? Party Party

It is inspiring!  Kudos to you!  This is a nice thread!

Gave it some Star Star Star Star Star

Ble$$ing$

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Well would you!Crazy

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Wow I haven't been back here in a while. Did you hit yet? Maybe you will Stay on it if you didn't. 125 it came yesterday some where 1250 and 125 comb. Feb. 1st. let me check.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Ok I just checked it came in Cal. 215 and Del. 5021 Feb. 1st. I have seen it a few times and for some reason i looked at that number and it had been on my mind the 125 for some reason, I hope you playit again. It's coming!

Did you know I can talk a number up! It's coming! you made me think to play it!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

When I bust a big ticket I always said I will play a number quite a few times straight/box..I once played 122 three times in one day,my address,and I that day for 1,200.00..I want more!!!!...

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

When I bust a big ticket I always said I will play a number quite a few times straight/box..I once played 122 three times in one day,my address,and I that day for 1,200.00..I want more!!!!...

Don't be greedy these numbers arent going anywhere. You will get some more! Like you always say if your'e Lucky!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Don't be greedy these numbers arent going anywhere. You will get some more! Like you always say if your'e Lucky!

Thanks marcie I think you understand tiggs most of all..I looooove play numbers!!..

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8035 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2010, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Well would you!Crazy

Yes, along with a strong gut feeling and other "go" signs.   Wink

Green globe money purse

Ble$$ing$   

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                          Kansas
                          United States
                          Member #83963
                          December 19, 2009
                          347 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I have done it too, no wins on it yet.

I keep hoping, though!!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34146 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I have done it too, no wins on it yet.

I keep hoping, though!!

I don't think I have ever did it only with a Instant ticket! 10 or 20 dollars. My Husband promised me he was going to buy me a 10 or 20 dollar ticket every moth, but he lied! LOL!

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Well would you!Crazy

Marcie on January 2005 I did my workout and saw 5555 coming so I told the ticket clerck give me 10.00 straight she said the number was sold out and the machine would only give me 4.00 I won nicely that day, The Next time was last year Georgia played 2222 and That one was for 20.00 dollars.  So yes I would and have done it, but only when I have that gut thing right after I do my work out.  If not... no way,  I will stick to 50cents straight 50 cents box and keep it moving!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 6 of 15