Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Buying $20 cards for gift...need advice!

Topic closed. 155 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 9 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that's great big dr!...I've been lucky with these...got 2 at one store yesterday afternoon and 2 at another one last night and won $75 total on both!...Yippee!BananaWhen you get 

the orange circled 7 it's doubled!...I'll stick with these for awhile!

Congratulations Vergie, way to go on your scratch card ticket wins!!!!!!! You have a gift of picking out the winning tickets!!!!!!

Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 2 Angel Angel Angel 3 Angel 3 Angel 1 Angel 1 Christmas Angel Angel 2 Angel 2 Angel 2 

Angel19's avatar - disney25
    nashville n.c.
    United States
    Member #78433
    August 14, 2009
    1547 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't...just depends on how I feel...today I changed up and bought a couple of these $5 ones & "lo and behold" if I didn't win another $50...so yippee!BananaIf you get the red 7 it's doubled so $25 is doubled!DrumHappy is me!LOL

Congrats Vergie..You are really burning a hole in ncel's pocket....between your pets falling and str.off you will soon be in a new tax bracket...im so happy for you...take em to the cleaners ...good luck today.

nashville n.c.
      United States
      Member #78433
      August 14, 2009
      1547 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Vergie, way to go on your scratch card ticket wins!!!!!!! You have a gift of picking out the winning tickets!!!!!!

Angel Glitter Angel Glitter Text Angel 2 Angel Angel Angel 3 Angel 3 Angel 1 Angel 1 Christmas Angel Angel 2 Angel 2 Angel 2 

I Agree!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Yippee!BananaI kept getting this feeling to go to a store I never go to & just couldn't shake it so on the way home from the grocery store I stopped there and bought 2 five dollar cards, one ten dollar one and this one...I told the man I had the feeling I would have a big win and he held my hand with the cards in it and rubbed the money on this card that was on top & he said I know you will!

SO can you believe this?  I can't!...I'm very happy & very grateful!

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Yippee!BananaI kept getting this feeling to go to a store I never go to & just couldn't shake it so on the way home from the grocery store I stopped there and bought 2 five dollar cards, one ten dollar one and this one...I told the man I had the feeling I would have a big win and he held my hand with the cards in it and rubbed the money on this card that was on top & he said I know you will!

Congratulations Vergie, this is your biggest win yet isn't it? I am happy for you, enjoy that money, way to go!!!!!!!!! Well Done Raise The Roof 1 Raise The Roof 1 Too Happy 1 Raise The Roof Bouncy 4 Rocking Happy Raise The Roof 2 Way Too Happy

nashville n.c.
            United States
            Member #78433
            August 14, 2009
            1547 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

awesome Vergie...Keep up the good work....You really have the knick for picking out winners..2 wins in 1 day ( pk3 and str off) You definitely KNOW your stuff..Continue on with what youre doing and keep those $$$ rolling in..WTG...good luck tonight.Hurray!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31553 Posts
              Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Vergie, this is your biggest win yet isn't it? I am happy for you, enjoy that money, way to go!!!!!!!!! Well Done Raise The Roof 1 Raise The Roof 1 Too Happy 1 Raise The Roof Bouncy 4 Rocking Happy Raise The Roof 2 Way Too Happy

Thanks Coolmoney!

Yes it is the biggest one on a scratch card...I didn't win on the other 3 cards I bought so when I rubbed of the first $50 I said...great I won $50 so got my $40 back plus $10...then when I rubbed the second one off I said..oh great I won $100 and I kept rubbing them off until there were 10 of them...wow!...I'm a happy happy lady!

I'm not going to squander this either...it's going to go for good use for sure!

I have already thanked the one above for it too!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

awesome Vergie...Keep up the good work....You really have the knick for picking out winners..2 wins in 1 day ( pk3 and str off) You definitely KNOW your stuff..Continue on with what youre doing and keep those $$$ rolling in..WTG...good luck tonight.Hurray!

Thanks Angel...I was so shocked about this...it's the most I've ever won on a scratch card...now come on (million)!...Big Grin Angel

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #75732
                  June 10, 2009
                  3448 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Vergie

You are one Lucky Cookie....

I need to meet you so you can rub some of trhat luck off on my hand....PartyI am Happy for you!

Keeep onnnn keepinggggggggg onnnnnn!Blue Angel

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31553 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you Vergie

You are one Lucky Cookie....

I need to meet you so you can rub some of trhat luck off on my hand....PartyI am Happy for you!

Keeep onnnn keepinggggggggg onnnnnn!Blue Angel

Thanks Rajh!

That man looked like an angel now that I think about it...he looked me right in the eye and held my hand with my cards in them and rubbed the money I paid him with on top of the cards and said...You will have a big win!

Can you tell I'm still excited about this...I already said the above in the post above!...LOL

It's so weird...I never ever go to that store...only been there 2 times at the most and just got this feeling I had better go and almost chickened out because I couldn't get turned for the traffic but was determined to get there anyway..Crazy

I just can't believe my luck!  But I'll tell you one thing I am very very grateful!

United States
                      United States
                      Member #60097
                      April 5, 2008
                      3958 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on a nice win Vergie!  Now that ticket there is a gem!

Hope you win lots of dough,

KeystoneParty

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Charlotte North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #464
                        July 9, 2002
                        17392 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

My goodness Vergie!  WTG girl.  You are so lucky with those tickets.  I knew you were going to win big one day.  And your bigest win is coming.  You go girl!  LOL

wpb

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31553 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

My goodness Vergie!  WTG girl.  You are so lucky with those tickets.  I knew you were going to win big one day.  And your bigest win is coming.  You go girl!  LOL

Thanks Wpb!

I hope I win bigger one day & I hope you do too!

Good luck!See Ya!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #53121
                            June 24, 2007
                            6500 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

VERGIE VERGIE VERGIE!!!!!  Do you know you are one of the most luckiest people I ever have known.  I bought 7 of the new $10 tickets last night all from the same store all in sequential order and not one of those darn tickets were a winner.  You truly have the right mojo going on. CONGRATS!!!!!

she is the luckiest person I know... i can't win to save my life...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                              MICHIGAN
                              United States
                              Member #65282
                              September 22, 2008
                              1992 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Now that's what i call a H---a scratchoff

Congrats Vergie!

LIVE the LIFE you LOVE......LOVE the LIFE you LIVE

Bob MarleyCheers

Page 9 of 11