Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 19 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Think Tank

I am glad to see you return with your determination and will to win. Hang in there and you will succeed. Ignore the hateful and disparing comments from those that have nothing to offer and continue with your desire to learn and develope. Some day you will be successful in your endevors and you can look back at the doubters and procastinators and laugh your way all the way to the bank. Good luck to you in all your endevors, and I wish you all the best...

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Before I begin, I've been here longer than most of you know. This year, 2010, is the first year I have really established my voice around here. All before, I lurked. I watch all that goes on, keep to myself and I lurks. Even in exile, I lurked. I set about this discipline of myself.....and it plays to the discipline I need to tame the Matrix.

Much criticism, here, is reserved for me. On one hand, I hate it. On the other hand, I can't be anymore thankful. I need it ----- it fuels the motivation. It shapes the mind and refine the "focus" necessary. 

Criticisms of me has spread even to other threads. Members have called me all manner of names and I suffer it, like a father suffers the growing pains of his children. I endure --- I AM ThinkTank.

For two weeks of verbal torture from the masses, I have gained two new insights to strengthened my method. Because of you, ThinkThank is growing powerful. It may not be to your understanding what I am saying but I know the affect it has on me and with a clever mind, I turn it into a "strength".

I will not attack anymore members. The stage is set. The tide is against me and that is when I'm at my best.

I Am ThinkTank.

And I thought I had issues!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Think Tank

I am glad to see you return with your determination and will to win. Hang in there and you will succeed. Ignore the hateful and disparing comments from those that have nothing to offer and continue with your desire to learn and develope. Some day you will be successful in your endevors and you can look back at the doubters and procastinators and laugh your way all the way to the bank. Good luck to you in all your endevors, and I wish you all the best...

I am also glad to see you return to battle the matrix again.  You got off to a rough start, but you have a good sense of humor and you're determined.  Deal with your woman issues though...not cool.

Good luck on the Maddog Challenge.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah LV and Rick,  it is OK for this person to blow ash like the volcano in Iceland and everybody be nicey nicey.

Alrighty then......... let's give the ash giver some advice.

The challenge involves selecting 12 WBS and 4 MBS.  MTT your last post on the challenge was this:

WB: 02-04-08-21- 30-32-23-26-37

BB: 15,17,13

you used 9 WBS and 3 MBS.

I think everyone here will agree that if you use 12 wbs and 4 mbs your odds will improve.

Are we being nice now?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18985 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you MDB. I was in St Louie not long ago. Stayed in that hotel connected to the old train station.

Do you play PB and MM? You never know, we could be soulmates!

No, I just play pick 3 and pick 4.

Last year, I did pretty good, this year,  :-(

I've had more misses than hits.  I think someone has a mojo on me, lmaooooooooooooooo.

Yeah, Downtown St. Louis, I forgot the name of that Hotel, but, it's nice, and they have a lot of nice places to eat, etc.

And, you know that hotel is where this guy killed his wife for the insurance money. :-(  it's was on that crime show.

Yes, St. Louis is popular for crime.  But, I hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip?

PB & MM? No, I think the odds are too great, and besides, with the added states, I really think the odds are out the roof.

Good Luck, I hope you win big one day, even if it's just 3 numbers and the Powerball, + Powerplay, lol.

The Struggle is real!

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm cancelling my participation on the Maddog Challenge. It's too much "for sport" and put the mind in a frenzy. Not exactly a geniune, intellectual approach to the game. I can't see how anyone (using a method/system) came come up with numbers that fast. I have seen members get 3 or more numbers right but did they actually get those numbers on the same line?

Also, how much time do those members spend working their numbers? The Matrix is too great to decipher that fast. I have a life and after my daily routines, I set about dealing with Mega Million for an hour or two and lay the pen to rest.

Right now, I was getting started and realize this kind of approach (participating in a challenge) is not good. It's a sport to best the other competitors when the competitors should be "one team" working toward a common goal to best the Matrix. The Matrix is your opponent and the members are mere nemesises going after the same goal.

In that sense, it profits an individual nothing to prove to the board how many numbers he gets right if those numbers aren't on the same line or a significant prize wasn't realized. Now, did you ever win big after posting on the Challenge? Such a matter worthy to be laughed at. Right?

Give me a little time to consider a portion of my method to feast your mind on and you will see how deep the Matrix runs. 

The lottery Matrix is an overlapping of pattern and sequences with a beginning and an ending. It runs three stage deep with each stage intensifying to the end. It then re-starts where you have to be totally focus on the next "starting point." If you have wisdom, I can tell you: it is everything and it is nothing simultaneously. Let he/she with wisdom figure it out and make the understanding compatible with whole numbers. 

I Am ThinkTank

konane's avatar - wallace
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm cancelling my participation on the Maddog Challenge. It's too much "for sport" and put the mind in a frenzy. Not exactly a geniune, intellectual approach to the game. I can't see how anyone (using a method/system) came come up with numbers that fast. I have seen members get 3 or more numbers right but did they actually get those numbers on the same line?

Also, how much time do those members spend working their numbers? The Matrix is too great to decipher that fast. I have a life and after my daily routines, I set about dealing with Mega Million for an hour or two and lay the pen to rest.

Right now, I was getting started and realize this kind of approach (participating in a challenge) is not good. It's a sport to best the other competitors when the competitors should be "one team" working toward a common goal to best the Matrix. The Matrix is your opponent and the members are mere nemesises going after the same goal.

In that sense, it profits an individual nothing to prove to the board how many numbers he gets right if those numbers aren't on the same line or a significant prize wasn't realized. Now, did you ever win big after posting on the Challenge? Such a matter worthy to be laughed at. Right?

Give me a little time to consider a portion of my method to feast your mind on and you will see how deep the Matrix runs. 

The lottery Matrix is an overlapping of pattern and sequences with a beginning and an ending. It runs three stage deep with each stage intensifying to the end. It then re-starts where you have to be totally focus on the next "starting point." If you have wisdom, I can tell you: it is everything and it is nothing simultaneously. Let he/she with wisdom figure it out and make the understanding compatible with whole numbers. 

I Am ThinkTank

Oh gee more sour grapes. 

Mega-Think-Tank said "It's a sport to best the other competitors when the competitors should be "one team" working toward a common goal to best the Matrix. The Matrix is your opponent and the members are mere nemesises going after the same goal."

Had you hung around and paid attention long enough you'd see Maddog's Challenges are ... and have always been ... very friendly where we're all working against the matrix and NOT against each other.  There are always copious congratulations given at the end of each challenge cheering each other on to better results next time.  Comments have always been generous and congratulatory.

You don't want to participate then it's your choice but please refrain from projecting attitudes that exist only in your mind, not in the real world of Maddog's Challenges.

You're also welcome to post your predictions on the prediction board.  If you're that good then you shouldn't be afraid of posting your predictions in a public forum.

Good luck to everyone!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10348 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2010, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Megalomaniac attention whores that are pathological liars about their abilities are only going to divulge their selections after-the-fact, on the rare occassion they actually had something right. 

Some people just have to use gallons of words to say an ounce's worth.

Note to Mega-SepticTank:

I don't make predictions becaue I know that whatever the game I usually hit nothing or whatever doesn't pay. In Pick 5 it's 0 or 1 of 5, in Pick 6 it's 0, 1, or 2.

That is exactly what is suppossed to happen and what the lottery has designed to happen most often.

To come on here and first criticize everyone else because you are the greatest, and then turn that into, "Well, I will hit three numbers and victory will be mine", miss those, promise to leave, and then come back only indcates you enjoy annoying people.

Face it, you can't pick your nose yet you brag.

Cayete.

Statazeet.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I Am ThinkTank

OH GOD......"it is everything and it is nothing". If you want to share try doing it in english...not some riddle only you will understand.

You should be choking on your foot by now!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40376 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

OH GOD......"it is everything and it is nothing". If you want to share try doing it in english...not some riddle only you will understand.

You should be choking on your foot by now!

LOL LmaoI Agree!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Oh and by the way..........I prefer the non-thoroughbred players anyday over a "thoroughbred" like you!!!!!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I Am ThinkTank

See...........................we try and help this Megastinkazoid,  and it is ungrateful.   The time frame window to prep for your numbers is four days and three days.   This go round you had 4 days so after the daily routines at minimum you had 4 to 8 hours to make the pen work before it needed rest!   If your system is so cumbersome and ineffective lose it and start over.  Try this,  take two decks of cards,  with a Sharpie write 1-56 on 56 of the cards and then write 1-46 on the other cards.   Take the 56 cards shuffle them 20 times put em in bag shake em up and pull out 12 cards and post the numbers on those cards on the challenge  for your 12 wbs.   Now take your 46 cards do the same thing except this time pick 4 cards and post those 4 numbers on the challenge as your mega balls. I guarantee this system is better than your tired pen nemesis goal whatever.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I Am ThinkTank

ROFL                                   Green laugh                                              Big Grin                                           Green laugh                                  Big Smile                           

Clown

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I Am ThinkTank

'Tank, I've been quietly watching this matter build and build until it finally crested...and with an expected end. I believe you had good intentions, sort of, until you thought you had it all figured out and issued a challenge among players. When doing something of this magnitude, you've got to be spot on with your stuff and know that it'll work when you need it to.

In all honesty, Mega Millions has too much variance to even begin trying to develop a system netting all the numbers on the same line...with the magic ball also correct. No, it's not impossible, but rather improbable unless luck is in town visiting you and you only. There are some exceptions to the rule but, it then requires extreme amounts of money to even "stand out side the door" so to speak.

I like your drive a lot but, I feel you can do so much better if you just channel all this energy to the small games. These can be better managed due to substantially better odds which leads to making money in the bigger scheme of things. Then, the money you make here can be used to chase the MM without costing you anything because all you're doing then is using the money you make to re-invest.

Better yet, build it up and play Pick 4 as it'll cost more but, again, much better odds and money. It can be so much better but, you must first set reasonable goals which you can accomplish and then capitalize on. Most of the time we make things much more difficult than they really are and have to be. We are our worst enemy and self-destruct is pre-programmed already.

However, there is a by-pass mode...and it's called HUMBLE. Looks like you're in by-pass now which is a very good start. My dad always told me to be careful how you treat those you see when going up...because you have to see them again on your way down.

My grandad said, "You can go from SUGAR to SH*T over night!!!" I've done both and it ain't no fun. Lesson learned??? Best of luck in your future lotto endeavors!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2010, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Personally, I think we all need to be grateful that he walked among us.

We caneth only hopeth that he walketh amongeth us againeth.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 19 of 29