Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 22 of 29
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #79057
August 26, 2009
70 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Can I make a suggestion to the good people of Lottery Post - Can we come up with a standard response for illiterate fools like Mega-Stink Tank?

Something like: "Post your numbers (before the draw) and prove you can walk the walk before you talk the talk - your mental masturbation about your genius is neither wanted or appreciated.  You come off like an ignorant oaf. Prove you got something to say or go pound salt!" 

And that's it.  Let these idiots keep reading that over and over.

I say this only because I keep reading these posts and we've all wasted entirely too much time on this jack*ss.   He's got nothing, he's shown us nothing (except contempt) and we've given him a platform for over 20 pages.  

Pumpi76 makes more sense then this clown... and his posts are more entertaining.  

Sorry Stinky but you've got nothing I can use.  You've got no system, no manners and probably very little dating prospects.  Go cash in your three number winners... enjoy the seven bucks... I don't need to know the magical way you do it.     

PS - Stop touching yourself and leave the small animals alone.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Megastinkazoid my boyz are puttin' the BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA on ya!

Booga Booga Booga Booga Booga.

Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

konane Rocks!

konane's avatar - Tiny Butterfly

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3333 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jarasan!  We know salesman always answers a question with a question so MTT is selling something.  Likely a blivet (military definition).

Good luck to everyone!

Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jarasan!  We know salesman always answers a question with a question so MTT is selling something.  Likely a blivet (military definition).

This thread is at the least, entertaining.  The only thing to be learned is this: it takes all kinds to make the world go round.  It takes a lickin' and it keeps on a tickin'.   It has a purpose.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22883 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

You're a Talker and a liberal one. I wonder if you're the more "feminist" one between you and your woman? I've been in a few arguments with some of the ladies here but your fussing dwarfs them. I much rather be dealing with Jrosina and Sully than a man that fusses better than both put together. 

Reading your dairy seems to illustrate someone with crazy mood swings. A hormonal-fit .........and I do not know youConfused.

To make peace ---- if my manner upsets you, know that it was not my intend. If my failing incense you, know that, that too, was not my intend. If you have a hard time trusting if I have a credible system, know that I would not lie about this.

Anothe thing, I will post a significant gain. I will not say when but I will. The action from my method should be enough to win your respect for my work.

Last thing, if you wonder why I am still here, be happy for this will all come clear sooner.

Well, well..LOL!! LOL!!

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Now I REALLY don't want you to win. You've insulted my gender and preference.

No Nod

My woman? I don't have a woman...wouldn't want one either, I don't swing that way. Naughty

My fussin'? That wasn't fussin', that was eye opening.

Diary? You haven't been around much, huh?

Liberal? Hmm...let me chew on that one awhile, I'll get back to you...but only if you want me to.

Talker? You win! $7.00!

Crazy? Maybe but in a good way. Big Smile

Hormonal fit...maybe later on but not yet....

I must get back to the fussin'...seems you don't like it from man. This then is your lucky day because - I'm going to use the great *I AM* here -

I AM NO MAN.

LOL

Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Well, well..LOL!! LOL!!

No Nod

My woman? I don't have a woman...wouldn't want one either, I don't swing that way. Naughty

Liberal? Hmm...let me chew on that one awhile, I'll get back to you...but only if you want me to.

Talker? You win! $7.00!

I must get back to the fussin'...seems you don't like it from man. This then is your lucky day because - I'm going to use the great *I AM* here -

I AM NO MAN.

LOL

dr you are a babe!  I seen you on the photo thread. 

Thumbs Up

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

dr you are a babe!  I seen you on the photo thread. 

Thumbs Up

jarasan tiggs saw her first!!!!..

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5592 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

jarasan tiggs saw her first!!!!..

I'd be careful fighting over a doctor. You know they have a fetish for needles, and where they like to stick them....LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Well, well..LOL!! LOL!!

No Nod

Talker? You win! $7.00!

I AM NO MAN.

LOL

You are no man? Interesting.

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10348 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

M-TT

" I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you havesaid those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn youupside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of mycharacter but an example of the power between you and I as you like toitch for a fight with a man like me."

So you're 6' and weigh 240 and brag about being able to manhandle a female and at the same time ask what have you done to upset someone? What a fine example you are. Of a Neandrethal maybe. Maybe you're the missing link.

And by the way, Texas man, everyone has joints and tendons and ligaments and that's how fights are ended very quickly. Seeing a 6' 240 jerk on the ground holding a wrist, knee or elbos and wondering what happend is actually quite entertaining.

Almost as entertaining as you starting a thread about what a lotto genius you are turning into you are genius that just knew you vould pick three numbers, and then turning into you being a bad arse cyber bully that could beat on a female.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
                        Tucson, Arizona
                        United States
                        Member #63404
                        July 27, 2008
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

Buddy..... you are no man.  Real men do not brag about being powerful or being able to slap down a woman.  Only cowards and bullies do that.  6 foot and 240 pounds huh?   You will make a REALLY loud noise when you get knocked on your a$$!  Cut the crap and cheesy dialog and post something to prove what you say.  THERE!  Another challenge issued to you.  Signed, sealed and delivered.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

tiggs thinks he's a retired postal carrier he makes a lot of "typos''....:):)..

I'm beginning to think his an illegal and english is his second language!

Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

It is everything and it is nothing

How is it everything?

The numbers are guidance how it behaves. Like an ocean, you don't look at the surface to see how the waters move. You go under and let the undercurrents guide you. That's the essence of what's happening in the Matrix.

How is it nothing?

The average players look at the number for what it is, "just numbers" and sees nothing, gleam nothing, knows nothing. That's the mystical of the Matrix.

Again, it is everything and it is nothing.

Oh yes and we were supposed to know all that right????

Chicago
                              United States
                              Member #70678
                              February 8, 2009
                              889 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

You win, then.

I Am ThinkTank.

WTF??????? LMAO

The only thing un-natural is you!!! God I hope NO WOMAN puts up with this. LOL remind me not to get involved with a man from Texas!!!!!!!!

Page 22 of 29