Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 21 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
CA
United States
Member #84266
December 26, 2009
410 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2010, 5:24 am - IP Logged

You have a point in alot of things you say but are you right? No, you're not right. I can tell you, my numbers for Mega Million for last night was:

08-22-33-37-41     MB(didn't get around to picking one).

Now, if I was say to the board that those numbers ensure my method is sound and intact, you wouldn't understand it because you're look at the face value of each numbers and match it gainst the actually winning numbers and think I'm wrong.

Am I? Not exactly. I know where my problems lies and that was the reason I came here to seek help. The exchange of information would have been greater for you guys than for me. What I ask is a small thing but harder to give and what I offerred in return is greater than anything you guys know about the Matrix. I am convinced of that.

However, here, you tear me down and I just shared some of my knowledge about the game and people like you, understood it not. That tells me the kind of minds I'm dealing with here.

It's an effective stragety to keep criticizing, taunting, belittling someone until they give in to what you want. That does not work with me, though. I Am ThinkTank. For a surety, you will then denied that you trying to milk my method out of me and continue to with the name-callings but are you fooling me? No, you're not. You only fooling yourself if you think "much criticizing"is an effective strategy. Epic failure, DR.

Again, I'm sharing ----- all 3 stages with its' sequence and patterns stretches from 30 to 34 numbers in all. In all 3 stages, there are 30-34 numbers which covers approximately 3 months worth of play.

Let he/she with wisdom figure it out and making the understanding compatible with whole numbers.

(this is the 3rd time I have share my knowledge. If you got eyes then SEE what I'm showing you!!!!)

Get off your high horse, or rather fall off.

You have shared nothing of use to anybody here. "all 3 stages with its' sequence and patterns stretches from 30 to 34 numbers in all. In all 3 stages, there are 30-34 numbers which covers approximately 3 months worth of play."

That means absolutely NOTHING to anybody here because nobody knows what the hell you're trying to say. And nobody cares or can be bothered to figure out your little riddle.

If you really wanted to share your precious "system" you would have posted it up and explained it so  people can critique.

But no, all you've done is pussy foot around it and insult people by saying we're not worthy.

Why the hell did you come here for if you knew we're not "thoroughbred" enough? If you knew that you couldn't get the information you want from here why did you post this thread??

Obviously nobody here likes you so why are you still here??

Houston
    United States
    Member #62319
    June 24, 2008
    242 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Whoa! You certainly are out of my league, every one of them. You're somewhere down there with low man on the totem pole. Beats me where

you got that chip on your shoulder..you came here for help? You came here like a fox in the hen house armed with a knife and fork. Look at your

title...something along the lines of: Hey, how 'bout some help here? would do rather than: Hey, not enough thoroughbreds here...where did you

think you'd be? On the A list? Don't act hurt and innocent or unloved and unappreciated.

How you wind up talking about the ocean is beyond me...these are numbers Tankboy, crunch some. Sound and intact you say, as in method?

Face value you say? Sure, - since we are not one with the Matrix...Roll Eyes - we take your numbers at face value. Either they win or they lose. You are

also taken at face value...right now you're at a negative value. You got one number when you said you could get 3 and hinted at having the

system to take it all. Where? I really don't want to know, just wondering since it should have been posted already.

I didn't post to trick you into posting your all powerful system...if I win, I win and it won't be through squeezing secrets out of people like you,

please don't flatter yourself. Epic failure? lmaooo The only thing Epic about this whole thing is that it's become a Saga...I remember throwing,

a long time ago...a whole thread into the mental ocean depths. You can join him there now...he was matchmaker...(he is someone else now, lol)

but he had the dreaded *I AM* disease too...you just couldn't talk sense to that guy. He lost his cool, his posting ability, his sanity and his

membership rights...as M.M. anyway.

Just get some quick picks...you are losing your marbles.

Goodbye Tankboy, good luck and good to be done with ya.

BS

You're a Talker and a liberal one. I wonder if you're the more "feminist" one between you and your woman? I've been in a few arguments with some of the ladies here but your fussing dwarfs them. I much rather be dealing with Jrosina and Sully than a man that fusses better than both put together. 

Reading your dairy seems to illustrate someone with crazy mood swings. A hormonal-fit .........and I do not know youConfused.

To make peace ---- if my manner upsets you, know that it was not my intend. If my failing incense you, know that, that too, was not my intend. If you have a hard time trusting if I have a credible system, know that I would not lie about this.

Anothe thing, I will post a significant gain. I will not say when but I will. The action from my method should be enough to win your respect for my work.

Last thing, if you wonder why I am still here, be happy for this will all come clear sooner.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40339 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Sully is now sick of you.fun is over. I've been nice so far but i can go DETROIT ON YOUR SORRY A$$ IF YOU WANT. Your so full of it you stink. Have another donut and big gulp...can you see your feet when you stand up...whens the last time a woman looked at you, probably never. I got better things to do now.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Sully is now sick of you.fun is over. I've been nice so far but i can go DETROIT ON YOUR SORRY A$$ IF YOU WANT. Your so full of it you stink. Have another donut and big gulp...can you see your feet when you stand up...whens the last time a woman looked at you, probably never. I got better things to do now.

I've been waiting for your rely, actually both you and Jrosina. ThinkTank prepared for it.

To ease the tension (and keeping with my pledge to not insult the members here), I will share an old method I used to use as an apology for using you and Jrosina to make sport of DR65.

I discard this method some years ago. It works 8 out of 10 times so indeed, it is an effective tool.

It is a Filter and a highly sophisticated one so get out a pen and paper.

Let's take the last two Mega Million drawings-----

4/20/2010   05-08-10-34-42        MB25

4/16/2010  10-16-31-48-50        MB44

Write 0123456789.

Then scratch the "end numbers" of the whole numbers for each numbers in its' respective column of the previous draw (16th).

If you do that, it leaves out 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 9.

You then group the remaining numbers, two each.

That would be: 1 and 2 (as a group). 3 and 4 (as a group) and that's it. The 5,7 and 9 cannot be grouped by a consecutive number because it played in the draw. understand?

Now with those two separate groups of number, which is the 1/2 and the 3/4 ----- do not use those numbers together in the next draw date.

The next draw date after the previous is  the 20th and those numbers were: 05-08-10-34-42   

As a filter, it worked perfectly for that draw, for there is no 1/2 or 3/4 at the end of the whole numbers.

(Hopefully this serves as a testimony of the strength and credibility of my knowledge.....and again, my apologies to you and Jrosina).

I Am ThinkTank.

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I've been waiting for your rely, actually both you and Jrosina. ThinkTank prepared for it.

To ease the tension (and keeping with my pledge to not insult the members here), I will share an old method I used to use as an apology for using you and Jrosina to make sport of DR65.

I discard this method some years ago. It works 8 out of 10 times so indeed, it is an effective tool.

Write 0123456789.

Then scratch the "end numbers" of the whole numbers for each numbers in its' respective column of the previous draw (16th).

That would be: 1 and 2 (as a group). 3 and 4 (as a group) and that's it. The 5,7 and 9 cannot be grouped by a consecutive number because it played in the draw. understand?

Now with those two separate groups of number, which is the 1/2 and the 3/4 ----- do not use those numbers together in the next draw date.

The next draw date after the previous is  the 20th and those numbers were: 05-08-10-34-42   

As a filter, it worked perfectly for that draw, for there is no 1/2 or 3/4 at the end of the whole numbers.

(Hopefully this serves as a testimony of the strength and credibility of my knowledge.....and again, my apologies to you and Jrosina).

I Am ThinkTank.

My question for the third time is how much are you wanting to sell your system .... or numbers generated by your system per draw or per subscription?  

You've skipped over that question so would imagine I'm onto your wanting to bypass advertising on Lottery Post for your 'services'.  Even if it boils down to whoever is blessed with getting your numbers paying you what they feel it's worth you're still after money.  If you had a real winning system you'd write a book, be on the lecture circuit or be like Steve Player and sell generated numbers ..... you'd be owning your own island sipping tea instead of continuing to post.

So far you really seem to be on to something ...    

Good luck to everyone!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Write 0123456789.

I Am ThinkTank.

"I discard this method some years ago. It works 8 out of 10 times so indeed, it is an effective tool."
            "Hopefully this serves as a testimony of the strength and credibility of my knowledge......"

There has been 32 MM drawings so far this year, if that worked 8 of 10 times then it worked 25 times this year so far.  Can you point to some of the other 24 times it worked this year?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

My question for the third time is how much are you wanting to sell your system .... or numbers generated by your system per draw or per subscription?  

You've skipped over that question so would imagine I'm onto your wanting to bypass advertising on Lottery Post for your 'services'.  Even if it boils down to whoever is blessed with getting your numbers paying you what they feel it's worth you're still after money.  If you had a real winning system you'd write a book, be on the lecture circuit or be like Steve Player and sell generated numbers ..... you'd be owning your own island sipping tea instead of continuing to post.

So far you really seem to be on to something ...    

Konane,

Why do you strive against me? Why? Have I not given something up for nothing? And yet you still complain??? I do not understand. I just gave the board a freebies and you're wondering if I'm selling something.

THINK!!!

If I'm selling something, why would I share it without getting paid? THINK KONANE, THINK!!

( My heart will not always strive with the members of LP, that's a surety!)

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

"I discard this method some years ago. It works 8 out of 10 times so indeed, it is an effective tool."
                "Hopefully this serves as a testimony of the strength and credibility of my knowledge......"

There has been 32 MM drawings so far this year, if that worked 8 of 10 times then it worked 25 times this year so far.  Can you point to some of the other 24 times it worked this year?

I think it works more than 25 times. Be of guest to try it and honor a feedback to me.

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

It time I step away from the board. You people are a stiffneck people. You couldn't appreciates (nor knows appreciation) if it knocks you on the head for attention!

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Konane,

Why do you strive against me? Why? Have I not given something up for nothing? And yet you still complain??? I do not understand. I just gave the board a freebies and you're wondering if I'm selling something.

THINK!!!

If I'm selling something, why would I share it without getting paid? THINK KONANE, THINK!!

( My heart will not always strive with the members of LP, that's a surety!)

I think both logically inside the box and conceptually outside the box.  I also rely on gut instinct or intiuition.

You answered my question with a question .... not a straight answer.  One must assume since you gave no straight answer, then my assumptions are very nearly correct.

Good luck to everyone!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I see Mega-Thinktank studied the Bible at some point in his life.

Some of his rhetoric is biblically inspired.

Such as:

"My heart will not always strive with the members of LP..."

Ref: Genesis 6:3  My Spirit shall not always strive with man...

and:

"You people are a stiffneck people".

Ref: Deuteronomy 9:6  ...for thou art a stiffnecked people.

There are a million more examples but you get the message.

I'm guessing he's a wayward son of a preacher man.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Such as:

and:

tiggs thinks he's a retired postal carrier he makes a lot of "typos''....:):)..

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Such as:

and:

Indeed, you are getting closer to the answer about me.

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I think both logically inside the box and conceptually outside the box.  I also rely on gut instinct or intiuition.

You answered my question with a question .... not a straight answer.  One must assume since you gave no straight answer, then my assumptions are very nearly correct.

Konane,

Would it hurt you to try out the old method I just gave? If it doesn't hurt you and yet you gain from it, why continue to argue with me about selling it?

I have given and asked nothing in return. Be grateful and mindful of the gratitude I've shown the board.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18975 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Such as:

and:

lmaoooooooooooooooo

this thread makes my day, lol,

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Struggle is real!

Page 21 of 29